11. michael jackson week

(Glee: Episode Eleven: Michael)

"okay, favourite michael jackson memory

"okay, favourite michael jackson memory. go,"

spencer hudson came to the lima bean with his girlfriend, kurt, rachel, samaria and artie as the hudson male sat opposite his drink sipping his coffee, "when i was one, my mom showed me the vhs tale of his motown special. and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, i uttered my first words— hot damn,"

spencer smiled at his girlfriend seeing her confused expression on her face, "i owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude. he's the first one to pull off the sequinned military jacket, long before one kurt hummel made it iconic,"

"i have to be honest, i never really got him,"

the hudson male frowned at his ex girlfriend, "and we are no longer on speaking terms," artie nods his head to what spencer said, "preach," the two clapped their hands together, "no, i think he's an amazing performer, but i never really just got what he was about,"

"rachel," the girl looked to her best friend, "he's best friends with liza minnelli and liz taylor," kurt stated to his best friend, "no," rachel shook her head, "all i'm saying is that i haven't connected with him—the way that i have with the likes of barbra or either of the stephens," when Artie and spencer made confused faces, she added, "sondheim. schwartz."

"i'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly as scalding enough," santana said looking to the thearte girl as spencer only smiled at his girlfriend's comment. "okay, but just since you guys are so jazzed about him, i think it's a good idea for regionals,"

"that might not be the best idea." spencer looked up away from his coffee cup towards sebastian symthe who stands near to where the hudson male stands, "hey, blaine, hey, spence," the ex football player nod his head at sebastian, "hello, everyone else,"

kurt then looked irritated to his friends, "does he live here or something?" he questioned, "seriously, you are always here,"

artie who sat near spencer looked up to sebastian, "why don't you think that's a good idea?" sebastian looked at them, "because we're doing mj for regionals. you see, warblers drew first position."

santana furrowed her eyebrows, "so as soon as i heard what your plan was, i changed our set list accordingly."

spencer looked away from sebastian looking to his ex warbler friend seeing the guilt look on blaine's face, "i'm sorry, how-how did you hear?"

"blaine told me this morning." everyone's eyes went onto the ex warbler male who looked down to his coffee cup, "i just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it."

"i may have mentioned it," blaine guilty admitted, "how often do you talk?" sebastian then looked to Kurt, "oh, my god, hi, kurt. i didn't recognise you, you are wearing boy clothes for once,"