3. the acafellas

3. the acafellas

Say Something - Austin Mahone"say something cause you're driving me crazy, say something cause you're driving me wild, say something the way you work it baby,"

"say something cause you're driving me crazy, say something cause you're driving me wild, say something the way you work it baby,"

***

Spencer had his back to Finn, who stood behind Spencer, "five, six, seven, eight-" Brad presses onto the piano keys, "step and step,"

Spencer moves to the right, "seven, eight, step and step," Spencer clapped his hands above his head, "step and step,"

Spencer lightly wiggles his head, "and turn it around," Spencer spins around in a circle, "down," Spencer moves downwards, "and up,"

"and hit, hit," Spencer bit his hands upwards, "down.. hit," Spencer moved his hand downwards before putting his hand upwards, "can we stop, please?"

Spencer stopped dancing, turning to stare at Rachel, who stood beside his brother, "you don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel-" he points towards the door, "you can just go,"

Rachel bit onto her lip, when Spencer turned towards his girlfriend who held a smirk on her face, "it's not my bladder," Mr Schuester back towards her, "it's the choreography,"

"okay, what's wrong with the choreography?" Mr Schuester to looks at the smaller brunette, "we can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps,"

"you're a great vocal coach, Mr Schue-" Rachel looked at Quinn and Santana, "but you're not a trained choreography, that's what we need to be the best,"

Rachel turned towards her teammates, "we need Dakota Stanley," Spencer and Finn turned their attention towards the smaller brunette, "he's the the best show choir choreographer in the midwest," Mr Schuester looked at them, "just because he understudied doesn't mean he even performed,"

"did you ever perform-" Quinn looked at their teacher, "Mr Schuester? after high school, did you even try?" Spencer looked down to his shoes, not understanding why Quinn was doing this for.

***

Spencer sat down beside his brother, before he made his way towards Santana, kissing her lips when he heard someone scoff beside them, "god, keep your thing in your pants,"

Spencer turned his head towards him, "he's not coming," Rachel held i'm sorry cookies in her hands when Spencer stared at her, "what happened?"

Rachel set the cookies, "of course he doesn't want-" Spencer moves away from his girlfriend, "anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads,"