3. helping mike audition

(glee: episode three: asian f)

____

"five, six, seven, eight!"

spencer was happy that his girlfriend had responded her allegiance to glee club without telling her cheerio coach.

"you're late," mercedes jones walked in late as the booty camp members now turned to look at their friend, "i know, i overslept,"

quinn looked at her friend, "it's 4:30 in the afternoon," mercedes approached her teacher, "my alarm clock went off thirty minutes late this morning, kind of shifted my whole schedule," mercedes furrowed her eyebrows seeing santana there, "anyway, what's santana doing here?"

the latina cheerio sighed, "i've respond my allegiance to the glee club, without telling coach sue," mike looked at spencer who stepped forwards, "mercedes, i'll catch you up,"

"one, two, three, four, five, six—"

spencer started the dance the booty camp members were all doing when spencer stopped seeing mercedes run to the trash can, a hand to her stomach not feeling too well.

mr schuester frowned "mercedes, you okay?"

spencer went to go to mercedes when mike stopped his friends as mr schue went to mercedes, "my stomach hurts." she whined, "i think I'm gonna be sick."

santana rolled her eyes in annoyance "why are you babying her? i mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at Quizno's before she showed up in this joint."

"mr schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now, with school, glee club and booty camp, when else am i supposed to eat?"

"when the rest of us do." mercedes scoffed at santana, "oh, like you eat!" spencer furrowed his eyebrows, he knew his girlfriend did have some problems with eating because of coach sylvester's honest opinion on her cheerio's weights.

"it's not about eating." mr schue denied, "it's about attitude, sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all..."

spencer watched the scene with his hands on his hips, "i am doing my best." mercedes promised, however mr schue went on, "no, you're not, it's not about doing your best anymore, it's about doing better."

the bell rang as spencer went towards his duffel bag smiling to his girlfriend and quinn following after mike to practice for the male's audition, "another day, another disagreement,"

____

spencer was in the dance studio rooms that he and santana had always made out in back in sophomore year, playing a song from his phone and connecting it to the speaker in the dance studio.