13. fall in love

(Glee: Episode Thirteen: Heart)

ever since he laid eyes on santana lopez, he had been in love with her

ever since he laid eyes on santana lopez, he had been in love with her. ever since those kind, mocha orbs met his, he knew that he would fall in love with her and he did, spencer hudson was in love with santana.

and he had realised that he has fallen in love with her over the past two years of them not being together but always having a emotional tether pulling them back and spencer was very grateful for that tether.

cause it got him the girl of his dreams and love of his life. that tether got santana lopez back into his arms, and he wasn't ever letting go of her and the feelings he has for her ever again.

just like mike and brooke were doing, spencer and santana were taking pictures and selfies on the hudson boy's phone as santana kissed his cheek as a wide smile came across his face at santana's lips against his cheek.

"okay, everybody," mr schuester came into the room clapping his hands, "let's hear it for love!" he said as spencer took santana's hand in his and went to the empty seats near quinn at the back. "your assignment for valentines week is to find and perform the world greatest love songs."

santana looked to her boyfriend who looked to the front of the classroom until he felt his girlfriend looking at him, sending her a flirty wimk, "now, regionals is next week, and we still need to raise two hundred and fifty dollars for costumes and hair spray,"

"oh, god, not another bake sale,"

mr schuester looked at his students, "if any students gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their valentine, we will serenade each classroom—"

"no!"

spencer shook his head, "no way," his friends expect from rachel agreed with him, "two years ago, we went room to room christmas caroling. they threw food,"

"and shoes,"

sugar raised her hand up in the air, "yes, sugar?" the self diagnosed assperger's girl took off her love heart sunglasses, "here's a spoonful of sugar for you all, don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich,"

spencer quirked an eyebrow, "so, here you go," she went into her purse and took out two hundred and fifty dollars, samaria leaned back into her chair, "why does she just have two hundred and fifty dollar in her purse? does she wanna get mugged?"

spencer, and any one who was close to samaria all chuckled at what the girl said, ignoring the part where mr schuester spoke to his students after taking the money from sugar, "okay, everyone, look underneath your chairs,"

the hudson male looked underneath his chair moving his arm from santana's chair seeing the love hearted box of chocolates, "awesome," spencer smiled, "i love chocolate,"

santana hummed already knowing what she was getting for her boyfriend, "i found mine ten minutes ago," spencer looked to his friends with a disgusted look as puck's mouth was covered in chocolate, "v-day is my fave day ever. and to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at breadstix."