The Monarch of Darkness ( OC...

Od WritingLama

He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be... Více

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒-𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 & 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬
CURRENT UPDATE ON PROGRESS

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

413 20 0
Od WritingLama

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Spending my days in the Hunters Association archive that is open to the public. Sitting by myself in the most empty area of the archive, jotting down on my notebook doing my usual research about hunters, gates, magic beasts or anything regarding that matters.

Common knowledge is that hunters are humans who possess magical powers and use them to fight and kill magic beasts. They are ranked by an international S-E system to show how strong they are, with E being the weakest and S being the strongest, and can possess a wide range of abilities. There are also two general categories of hunters, combat and non-combat, and six different specific types of hunters: Fighters, Assassins, Tankers, Healers, Mages and Rangers.

Although, hunters and humans with powers are not always the same thing. You need a hunter license to become a hunter and participate in dungeon raids. There are plenty of humans with powers who chose not to become hunters and pursue normal civilian livelihoods instead.

Hunters start off with no abilities. It only develops the longer they spend their time in the dungeons. It is common for D-S ranks to develop abilities overtime but when it comes to E-ranks, there are many who are unable to develop any specialized skills to be placed under a specific class.

What class they become depends on their personality and developing their abilities is based on their situation during a fight.

Both in real life and during raids, we can all see a hunter's personality. Fighters are hunters who are more aggressive and strong-willed. Assassins are sneaky and sly hunters. Tankers have a strong protective instinct. A healer is a compassionate, nurturing, and very passive individual who prefers peace over violence to solve problems. Mages and rangers, on the other hand, are passive and aggressive. There is a difference between the two personalities. While mages tend to be antisocial and rather stick to a book, archers are much more social, but the only thing they have in common is that when it comes to confrontation, they are not very good at handling it.

At least the information I am gaining is useful.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Spending the whole day preparing a huge korean BBQ dinner for a new year feast while everyone is out. It is going to be the first time in a long time since my arrival to Seoul that I am celebrating with people.

Looking at the time, I still have time to wash up and chill before everyone comes home.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Checking out my status. I have 5 days worth of stat points.

I have not bothered placing my points on vitality and intelligence. Ever since the 'Lizard' incident, well I did not go for any kind of raids not wanting to deal with assholes so I focus more on my daily quests and the fight ring.

"I should just add it all on strength, agility and sense again since I am going solo..."

Although the runestones I got from the random boxes are a support base but then again because of 'Open Wounds' I am unable to use it on myself so there isn't a point.

The front door opened and Jinah walked in.

"I smelled something good!" She runs straight to the kitchen. "BBQ!" she squeals in delight.

"Go take a shower first!" She always needs to be reminded to shower before dinner.

Moments later, a very exhausted looking Jin-woo enters the house with a bag of beer and soju.

"You looked like you died twice today." I mean the guy is always knocking on death's doors and somehow manages to survive every raid with all sorts of injuries.

He sighs, "You have no idea...but Joonhee healed me up nicely..."

"Jinah is in the shower so it might take awhile."

Jin-woo groans in annoyance. We all know Jinah loves to take her time in the shower until the hot water runs out.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Sitting in the living room after dinner drinking beer and soju. How time flies so fast.

"The meal was great! I cannot believe we actually have a good cook!" Jinah laughs out loud.

Jin-woo frowns at Jinah, "What about me?"

Jinah gives me a sly smile, "Well, oppa. Between you and Jiah, she is better at cooking."

Watching them going back and forth with one another is amusing.

~Ping

Picking up my phone. It is a reminder that I have a job that I signed before the 'Lizard' incident as a baggage carrier for the Royal Valor. I have read up on them and the guild is small but there are many people they have hired who comment that they are good.

"Oh, shit I totally forgot about it."

"What's wrong?" Jinah slurries and her face is already red as a tomato and her words are slurry.

Meanwhile Jin-woo and I are fine, knowing how to control our drinking unlike Jinah.

"Email. Tomorrow I'll be doing a dungeon run. So I might not be back for dinner."

Jinah pouts at me, "But tomorrow is the 1st year."

"I know but work is work. Besides you still have Jin-woo..."

"Dungeon run too," he gives her a sheepish smile.

"Argh, you are your work. Fine! We are going to drink until we are drunk!"

"Jin-woo needs to be sober and not get a hangover. Daddy here needs to be on his toes to bring food to the table." Grinning at him as he blushes at the nickname I tease him with from time to time.

"You guys are no fun at all. I'll drink everything by myself!"

I sent a quick text to Mr. Ahn informed him that I would not be free for any matches for the next few days.

Soon we are counting down to the new year.

I really hope this peaceful and happy moment will last for a long time. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 78 15
*LN and Ending spoilers* Antares was my name. I was the 'First Sovereign' born from the darkness, as well as the 'Strongest Sovereign'. I was the k...
198K 9.9K 45
Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly the feeling I had after my death and bef...
3.7K 124 19
"Cruel, and cold are the winds of time. Ishtar, will you ever return to me? Hear my voice sway with the breeze...my love will never die..." Desperati...
2.9K 165 18
My name was Y/N L/N. When people still called me with that name, I was a reader. Why the past, are you asking? I'm not dead. Probably. But since I wo...