BACKSEAT | LRH

By skinsluke

in which two teens meet in the backseat of a city bus. Β© 2016 skinsluke. More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
character answers!
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2

1.7

15.5K 594 423
By skinsluke

may 12th, 12:34pm

[sam]

"Kat, I'm not going to another dumb party." Sam groaned as they walked through the halls.

"This one isn't dumb, it's in the forest and forests are cool." Kat said, rolling her eyes at Sam.

"A party in the forest? That just sounds like a horror movie plot." She chuckled, slamming her books in her locker.

"Don't be so pessimistic." Kat scolded. Sam was always pessimistic when on the other hand, Kat was very optimistic.

"I'm not going to a party in the woods, it could rain! You know how the weathers like here." Sam pouted, hoping to get Kat off her back about the party.

"There you go again! Pessimistic as always! Jesus can't you be optimistic for once?" Kat groaned, rubbing her temples.

"Yes I can. I'll go to the party, but only to prove I can be optimistic."

"Great! Bring a sleeping bag since we'll be camping." She smiled, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Camping? You didn't-"

"See you later Sammy!" Kat giggled and walked over towards Ashton, starting a conversation.

Sam didn't know how Kat always managed to rope her into going to parties. She sometimes hated how optimistic Kat was, it was annoying at times but Sam also wishes she was like that, just not as annoying.

She started to think about the party, she always went to house party's but an outdoor party? It could be really bad.

But it could be really good.

"You going to the party tonight?" Someone tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to jump back a little.

"Jesus you scared me. But, yeah I am going." Sam smiled up at Calum as he nodded.

"Great! I'm going as well so, I'll see you there." He smirked down at her.

"Have you ever been to one of these outdoor parties before?" Sam asked as they walked into a class.

"Yeah, there's one every year, sick party man." He grinned and she nodded.

"Anything bad ever happen at these parties?"

"Just relax, babe, you'll have tons of fun." Calum smiled, patting her on the shoulder before taking his seat.

Sam smiled at what he said until she realized something.

He never answered her question.

-

"Alright, how does this look?" Kat asked Sam, looking herself up and down in the mirror.

"Looks fine." Sam shrugged, how glamours do you need to look to go camping?

"Sam! You can't just wear that, you gotta seduce the men." Kat whined, pulling out something for Sam to wear.

"What the fuck? I'm not wearing that." Sam groaned, eyeing the outfit. It was much to bright and glittery for her taste.

"I thought I'd try." She sighed, hanging the dress back in her closet.

"How are we getting to the party?" Sam asked, looking down at her phone.

"Ashton is driving us." She nodded and returned to looking at her Twitter feed.

Kat tried on numerous outfits, she always did this.

"You're such a cliché." Sam groaned at Kat's stereotypical personality. She pretty much fit into every stereotype that you'd think of for a blonde.

"We're both cliché." Kat shrugged.

"How the hell am I cliché?" Sam snapped, she absolutely hated anything that was cliché.

"Well-" Kat started off but her phone interrupted her. Her eyes widened in excitement as she read the text.

"Ashton's here!" She clapped her hands together and grabbed her stuff, pulling Sam along with her.

They walked towards Ashton's rather small car and got in, they were faced with some familiar faces.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Sam muttered when Ashton told Kat to sit up front with her, forcing Sam to have to sit beside Luke.

"Hi Sam." Ashton smiled as they pulled off into the road. Sam nodded back at him and looked down at her phone again.

She didn't really like Ashton since the way he treated her when they met. He high fived Luke after insulting her and so, she didn't like him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Luke nudged her arm.

Sam glanced up at him, he looked like he hadn't shaved in a week and there was a faint colour of purple and black around his left eye. She wanted to ask why he had a black eye, but she left it alone.

"I'm coming to the party, fuck tard." She snapped. She never knew how to approach Luke, he'd either be nice, bitchy or cocky.

"I thought you weren't down to party anymore." He laughed, his hands running through his hair.

"Maybe I want to get laid in the woods, ever thought of that?" Sam said sarcastically, causing everyone's head to turn around, including Ashton who was driving.

"Shit, Ashton! Eyes on the road!" Michael yelled, she didn't even notice he was beside her.

"You want to get laid in the woods? Classy." Luke snorted, rolling his eyes.

"And you fuck girls in the janitors closet, how classy is that?" She chuckled, Luke's cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"None of your business princess." He growled into her ear, causing a familiar shiver to run down her spine. She hated that.

They had been driving for around 30 minutes now and Michael had been complaining about how he needed to pee for half of the time.

"Asshole! You're supposed to pee before we leave, we're in the middle of nowhere now." Ashton yelled to Michael who was in the backseat.

"C'mon mate just pull over so I can piss I don't care where." Michael groaned, squeezing his legs together.

"You have the bladder of a 5 year old girl." Luke snorted as Ashton pulled over, Michael practically running out of the car and walking into some bushes.

"Why are all you guys staring?! I can't pee when people are watching." Michael whined, turning his head to the car full of his friends staring at him while he relieved himself.

Everyone turned around so Michael could pee and a few moments later he returned, giving Ashton the okay to continue driving.

"You good now?" Kat smiled at him as he nodded.

"Damn I really needed to pee." Michael sighed, slumping down into his seat.

"Can we stop talking about pee?" Luke groaned, rolling his eyes at Michael.

"Can you stop being so fucking pissy?" Michael shouted, causing Luke's eyes to widen at his tone but quickly turn dark.

"Don't start with me Clifford." Luke growled, leaning over Sam to get to Michael.

"Can you two assholes not literally fight over me? If you want to fight get out of the car." Sam groaned, pushing Luke back onto his side of the car.

"Yeah guys! Don't fight in my car I don't need blood stains on my prized possession." Ashton whined, looking back at the two boys. Kat slapped his arm to get him to look back at the road, obviously he had a hard time paying attention.

"This car is shit anyways." Luke laughed, turning his head to look out the window.

Silence fell between everyone. It was peaceful, it was kind of like a road trip which Sam had never done before. Her eyes felt heavy and soon she fell asleep.

About another 30 minutes later, she was being shaken awake and she lifted her head up from Luke's shoulder.

"Why the fuck are you on me?" Luke rubbed his eyes, he had fallen asleep as well.

"I was sleeping, it's not like I want to touch you." Sam looked at him with a disgusted look.

"You didn't seem to mind when I kissed you." Luke said lowly into her ear so no one else would here.

"I was trying to not be rude and pull away after what you did for me." Sam scoffed, "I would never kiss you and like it."

"I know you liked it." He smirked, leaning up against her ear as they stepped out of the car, Luke blew into her ear causing her to jump.

"Don't blow in my ear that's gross." Sam snapped, glaring at him.

"Oh I love the effect I have on you." He chuckled and followed the rest of the guys to the campsite.

"You have no effect on me." She mumbled, jogging up to Kat and Ashton.

"You and Luke were looking pretty cuddly back there." Kat whispered to Sam, grinning like an idiot.

"Please, I fell asleep on his shoulder and I was drooling, that's far from cute." Sam laughed, rolling her eyes at her friend.

They walked through the woods for a few minutes until they reached the party.

There was a large fire surrounded by tons of teenagers already looking intoxicated.

Ashton helped Sam and Kat set up their tent, despite the many times Sam told Ashton she didn't need his help he insisted to help them. She didn't really mind once he started putting the tent together, I mean the kid is pretty built.

"All done ladies." Ashton grinned, his arms pouting to the tent he had put up for them.

"Thank you Ashton." Kat grinned at him, kissing him on the cheek. She was pretty tall so she didn't even have to lean up to kiss him.

Sam just half smiled at Ashton and nodded her head to say thank you.

Sam walked away from them and walked around the campsite, slightly giggling at the drunk teenagers surrounding her.

She took in her surroundings, it was really beautiful to say the least. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Someone tried to hand her a cup but she declined, she wasn't ready to get shit faced already.

The person called her lame for not taking the drink and she kindly flipped them off before venturing into the woods to look around more.

Sam pulled out her phone, turning on the camera to take a few pictures. Just as she finished snapping a few pictures she heard a couple twigs snap behind her, causing her to snap her head back. She sighed a relived sigh when she was faced with no one.

"What are you doing out here?" A familiar voice called, it was Calum.

"Just taking a look around." Sam said softly, looking up at the treetops.

"Why aren't you with the others?" He asked, shoving his hands into his skinny jean pockets. It was surprising how he got his big hands into the skin tight pockets.

"Didn't feel like it." She shrugged, her hands staring to play with her hair.

"Do you want to walk back now?" Calum asked with a familiar smile. Sam nodded and they both walked back to the campsite to be met with Ashton staggering into her, almost causing her to fall down.

"I was gone for 20 minutes and you're already drunk?" Sam laughed at Ashton who was swaying back and fourth.

"He's a light weight." Luke said, coming out of nowhere.

"I am not!" Ashton giggled, "I'm not drunk I'm just buzzed."

"Sure you are." Luke rolled his eyes and led Ashton over towards a log to sit on. Sam walked back over to Calum and he poured her a drink.

"Thank you." Sam smiled.

"Hey everyone! We're going to play seven minutes in heaven so get your asses over here!" Michael yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"Really?" Sam groaned as she was pulled over to the camp fire by Kat.

They all sat down, spinning a bottle to see who'd go into the tent instead of the usual closet you'd go into for seven minutes.

"Kat and.. Michael." Someone said, Michael's eyes widened when his name was called, she took his hand and dragged him into the tent.

After the seven minutes was up they both retuned to their seats.

"Nice hickey, mate." Luke teased, poking the dark coloured mark on his pale complexion.

Kat and Michael's cheeks both became pink and they turned to looks at each other.

"Who's next?"

"Sam and Calum!"

//

i bet you thought it would be luke !! ha !!

this is actually pretty long for once

thank you for almost 32k reads that's crazy :')

- jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
851K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...