Transcended As Zack lee

Oleh Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. Lebih Banyak

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
Update?

The End

1.1K 33 15
Oleh Silence_Junction

Johan and Zack were done fighting with Kuroda Ryuhei and they stood over an unconscious Ryuhei.

Both Johan and Zack didn't had any major injury, Both were just minorly bruised at most.

"This is it"

"We should be leaving now"

"So this is end for second affiliate?"

"I guess it is"

Hearing both Zack and Johan grinned and they heard some footsteps from behind.

Both of them got on gaurd but when they turned around, They saw a walking pineapple smoothie.

I mean Hudson.

Hudson was walking towards them while dragging Kenta by his feet and Hudson waved his hand at the two

"Long time no see, Hudson"

"Good to see you after a long time, Sir"

"Good to see you too, Hudson"

Zack said and All three were united once again and Zack then asked.

"So Hudson, I am guessing that big deal is also here?"

"Yes, Jerry took out other executives and security members"

"So we are clear to go?"

"Yes"

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Let's go back home, I am heading straight to hot springs"

"I am going to meet my mom"

"I am going to meet Joy"

Hudson said but he soon realised what he had just revealed and both Zack and Johan looked at him as if they were looking at their prey.

Hudson was expecting to hear something but Zack just laughed it off and three of them reached the place where Jake and big deal were.

Once the First reach there, They saw that every member of Big deal was blowing down before Sinu.

Zack looked at Jake and he asked"Sinu han? Got his memory back?"

"Yes i did kids"Sinu spoke while looking at the member of Fist and he then said"I apologise for hitting you before in the ring"

"I guess since we got everything, We should be going back to Gangseo now?"

"Yeah!"

"I am gonna see my Yeonhui again!"

"Let's go back!"

Everyone got excited to go back home and just like that, All the members of Fist and Big deal got out of the second affiliate.

Zack,Sinu, Jake, Johan, Hudson and Jerry were leading the whole big deal and they were on their way to go back to Gangseo but they saw another army coming towards them.

Zack and Jake looked at the upcoming army and they were speechless for a moment

"Workers?"

Zack then gave a menace smile and he pulled out a pair of brass knuckles out of his pocket and wore them in his hands.

"I guess, We can wait for a while before going back home, am i right guys?"

Zack said and everyone agreed with him and then Jake stepped forward and he raised his fist"We shall crush our last enemies today, Right here!"

"Let's go!"

"Crush them!"

"Gangseo alliance!"

All the main members of the alliance stood ahead and they stood in front of Workers.

Jake and Zack confronted Eugene and his bodyguards and Eugene said.

"I believe that we all had the same thaught"

"Yes we do"

"Alright then, We workers are ready for war!"

Eugene said but Right then, Both Zack and Jake punched him the face so hard that his whole jaw broke apart.

All of tooth fall apart and he was lying halfdead on the ground and both Zack and Jake laughed like crazy.

"That weakass bitch want a war?"

"Want a war, Them come have it, Assholes!"

The two leaders declared and The Alliance clashed with the workers.

Zack stood in front of yousong who was now crying but Zack was able to supress him using continuous Invisible iron fists.

Jake and Samuel both stood in front of each other but they weren't fighting with each other.

Instead they both were smiling at each other and Jake said.

"Come back Sammy"

"You got my old coat?"

Samuel asked and Jake smiled and suddenly one of Big deal member threw a coat towards Jake.

Jake caught the coat and Handed it to Samuel and Sammy wore the coat and He said.

"Samuel Seo, Big deal no 3!, How do I look?"

"Smart as always!"

Jake said and two shook hands while both of them were hugged tightly by a crying Sinu.

"Sammy! Jake! My boys!"

"Bro!"

"Sinu, We still have a war to win"

Samuel said because he saw Mandeok was standing in front of the three and he was about to attack Jake but Sinu hit him with a heel kick that gave him a nasty scar on chest.

Sinu was looking mad for the first time in years and he looked at Mandeok and said.

"I just got my family back, If anyone keep their filthy eyes on them-"

"I will kill them all!"

Sinu said with such intense killing intent that even Mandeok Bang feel trembling.

Mandeok ignored the scar he got from Sinu and tried to attack Sinu once again but Sinu again hit with a dozen of Invisible kicks this time and Mandeok was looking like a bloody pulp.

Sinu looked at Mandeok and he said"When i said that i will kill you, I wasn't joking, Punk!"

Sinu kneed Mandeok in the face and then hit with another barrage of invisible kicks and Mandeok was still somehow standing on his feet.

But not for too long.

Because Samuel and Jake hit him with their Strongest punch in his both knee caps.

Mandeok got his both knee cap broken and He scream in pain while falling down on ground but It wasn't enough for Samuel and Jake.

Samuel then kneed Mandeok on face once again and Jake gave him a elbow drop at his throat.

After getting a hard beating from the three top members of big deal, Mandeok Bang was finally down on ground.

And he wasn't going to stand up soon.

Maybe ever again.

While on the other side, Yousong was already lying on ground and Zack was sitting on his unconscious body.

Zack lit up a ciggerate and he was smoking it but one thing to notice, His both fists were completely covered in blood.

But was it his blood?

Johan and Hudson also had same blood on their fists while Yousong was lying on ground and he was bleeding heavily.

"That asshole was strong"

"For real"

"I was almost scared for a second when he started crying"

"Well he couldn't do shit against us three"

Zack said and three members of Fist laughed like crazy while the rest of Big deal members were overpowering the workers.

Most workers have lost their moral since Eugene, Mandeok and Yousong were down and Samuel switched sides.

Soon enough all the workers were down and the whole area was looking like as if they had a fucking war there.

Well they did had a war there.

Once the war was over, they all had a happy moment there and soon it turned into a party.

After enjoying their victory over workers, Everyone returned to Gangseo.

Zack returned to J high school and he was surprised to know that Johan and Hudson also enrolled there.

But when Zack asked them about it, Johan said that he wanted to meet his friends.

While Hudson said that he don't want to share his reasons, It's secret.

Other than that, Samuel returned to Gangseo and Big deal.

Big Deal and The fist made another deal but this time as business partners where Big deal will handle the business in Gangseo and gangnam

While The first will handle Gangbuk and Gangdong.

And They will share the revenue 50-50 because Big deal has the more numbers while The fist basically own everything.

So The fist are getting 50% even without moving a finger because even though they are supposed to handle Gangbuk and Gangdong.

Jake was the one handling the Gangseo.

Samuel had gangnam.

Hudson had gangdong.

Johan had Gangbuk.

But Zack had the money!

And this is what you call a happy ending.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

FAME Oleh Naveyu

Fiksi Penggemar

3K 54 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
9.7K 605 12
⇝ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, Daniel Park has an older twin brother whose not chubby like him but aesthetically strong-build. He was the protective shield from...
1.5K 94 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
130K 954 5
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...