Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 30

3.8K 370 44
By Anjanaa31

Few months passed with Arnav and Kushi getting to know eachother better. Both the couple became dearest friends.

Indraneel on the other hand was content seeing his Daughter happy with Arnav. He has observed the decency of love with them both unlike those hormone freak teenagers for whom Love is just a time pass. Arnav is being a great guy for his Daughter.

It was one fine night when Arnav was going through a file.

Kushi tiptoed behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck jerking him a bit.

She giggled while he sighed and stood up.

Raising his eyebrows with a amused smirk and crossing his arms under his chest he looked at Kushi.

Arnav - What are you doing here at this night in my room ?

Kushi grinned wide - Arnav ji..... We both are in love right ?

Arnav - Right.

Kushi - We would be getting married one day right ?

Arnav smiled - Very right.....

She moved close to him and looping her arms around his she played with his cuff buttons.

Kushi - I have some wishes, that you have to do for me.

Arnav - At your command my highness.....

He bowed dramatically making her giggle.

Kushi - After we get married, every Saturday night we will watch movie....

Arnav - Done....

Kushi - Then on Sunday I will wake up late and you have to prepare bed coffee and noodles for me.

Arnav laughed pinching her nose - Ok.

Kushi - And then.....

She stretched her words pulling his shirt buttons.

Arnav - Then....

Kushi - You know Hindi and I know Hindi. I know Bengali but.....

Arnav frowned suspiciously - But ?

Kushi - You don't know na.... So I have decided to teach Bengali.

Arnav looked at her horror - No way.... Kushi don't even try..... I don't understand Bengali.....

Kushi - You are my Smart Arnav ji na.... You will learn quickly. Please, please please......

Arnav - Kushi no....

Indraneel who was passing by happened to hear their voice and came inside.

Indraneel - Kushi Madam.....

Kushi looked at him and immediately stood two feet away from Arnav making a decent distance between them....

Indraneel - What are you doing here ? Having your father in the same home you are romancing with your boyfriend ? You both don't even have an ounce of hesitance in you.....

Arnav chuckled sarcastically - Uncle don't live in such an illusion. YOUR DAUGHTER and romancing with ME is not happening any sooner.

Indraneel - Oh poor Boy..... What are you doing here Kushi ?

Kushi pouted looking at him with her big hazel eyes.

Arnav - Your Daughter with all her love came here to teach me Bengali.....

Indraneel burst into laughter looking at them.

Arnav - Why would I learn Bengali when we can love happily in Hindi alone ?

Kushi - What do you mean by that ? Why won't you learn my mother tongue ? You are learning that's it.....

Arnav covered his head with file - Kushi Sengupta...... Iam already an amnesia patient. If you keep pestering me like this then I will directly land in mental asylum.

Kushi whined jumping - You can't deny me. You have to learn it..... Come with me to study. Iam going to teach you letters......

Arnav - What the.... I am not coming anywhere..... Iam feeling sleepy......

Kushi huffed and pulled him along with her, Indraneel laughed looking at them both. His Daughter is very much happy and he knew Arnav has a big part in that.

Next Morning -

It was Sunday and everybody in home slept a little longer than usual. Arnav came down and saw Kushi and Indraneel was sitting on the sofa.

Arnav - Good Morning Uncle.....

Next second he heard a loud whining and looked at the direction only to find Kushi huffing.

Arnav - What happened ?

Kushi - You should've said good morning in Bengali.....

Arnav scratched his head as he forget how to say Good Morning in Bengali.....

Kushi - Haawwww....... You forget ?

Arnav smiled sheepishly. Indraneel tried a lot to control his laugh that is threatening to burst out any minute.....

Kushi - My fault only..... I will take extra classes.....

Arnav gasped in horror and shouted - What ?

Kushi - I should have taught you properly na..... So I will give extra classes to you.

She happily stood up and flew inside the kitchen like a butterfly. As soon as she was away from their sight, Indraneel leaned on the hand rest laughing looking at him.

Arnav - Unbelievable..... You are laughing at me ?

Indraneel - What shall I do then ?

Arnav pouted - Uncle.... I don't know who taught her this..... But from yesterday night I think I have got dyslexia....

Indraneel again laughed....

Arnav - Letters are literally dancing infront on my eyes.....

Arnav huffed and sat beside him.

Indraneel - Arnav, for many days Iam thinking to visit my kuldevi temple. Today I am free so I have planned to visit that.

Arnav - Oh great uncle.....

Indraneel - And Kushi has just recovered from fever so I don't want her to travel in this cold climate. So I will go alone..... You both be at home.

Arnav smiled - Ok.

Indraneel - And yeah.... Good luck with your classes.....

Arnav rolled his eyes making him laugh again.

After sometime Indraneel got ready and went to temple.

Kushi and Arnav sat down watching movie...... It was afternoon when Kushi pulled him with her to study.

Arnav sat like a kindergarten student infront of her.

Kushi - Now come on..... Recite what we learnt yesterday....

Arnav sighed - Kushi.....

Kushi pouted sadly - Am I pestering you a lot ?

Arnav laughed and pulled her beside him making her sit.

Arnav - Come on Iam not a kindergarten student that you are teaching me letters. So let's do one thing..... We can start speech classes.....

Kushi - No.... You are not interested. I don't want to pester you.

Arnav cupped her one cheek - It's not like that Kushi..... I can learn Bengali, that's not a problem. But not like this, you know.....

Kushi looked at him innocently - Then, shall I arrange a teacher for you ?

Arnav laughed - No.... It's not necessary. You are enough to teach me that.... Let's do one thing, I will ask you few sentences, you translate them into Bengali and I will learn like that itself.....

Kushi immediately grinned wide - Ok.

Arnav started asking her few sentences and she said those in Bengali.....It became interesting to spent time like this with her.

Arnav - Ok now.... Tell me how to say 'I Love you' in Bengali.....

Kushi blushed smiling - 'Ami thomake bhalobasi '

Arnav rested his head in his palm and looked at her smiling - Ami thomake Bhalobasi.....

Kushi smiled - Next....

Arnav - you are very beautiful.....

Kushi looked away from his eyes and stood up - I have work....

Arnav held her hands before she run away - Aise kaise ? You wanted me to learn Bengali and Iam doing that..... Now tell me how to tell that ' You are very beautiful '

Kushi sat again - 'Thomar Sundar lagche.

Arnav - Thomar Sundar lagche.... Next ' Your eyes are very beautiful '

Kushi looked at him dazed hearing his soft husky voice - ' Tomara cokha aneka Sundar lagche '

Arnav - ' Tomara cokha anekha Sundar lagche '

He said directly looking into her eyes. Kushi felt blood rushing to her cheeks. Arnav rarely speaks with her like this and when he does, her feet won't be at land. She feel like flying just like she is feeling now.

Arnav looked at her and she looked at him in silence.

Arnav - Uncle has a thick trust on me, it will get broke if you are going to sit here next minute.....

Kushi gasped blushing and stood up and ran away to her room making him chuckle softly. His Kushi is such an innocent Angel..... His Bengali classes seems to get interesting today.

By evening Indraneel came back and gave Prashad to Arnav and Kushi.

He prayed to his kuldevi to show him a path to unite his children. He wanted to find Arnav's family soon, but it's almost going to be an year but still there is no improvement in his case. Indraneel was still in contact with those police officers who kept saying him the same reason. He didn't knew how should he find his family. All he could do for now is to pray to all the god and goddess he knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
97.2K 6.6K 50
Destiny planned everything
52.3K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
65K 2.5K 12
ipkknd