Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

The Circus

663 29 14
By Silence_Junction

After being taken by Tom Lee to an unknown place, Both Zack and Johan were lying in a basement like place.

Slowly Zack opened his eyes and He found himself being surrounded by hundreds of people.

Zack realised where the hell he is and he facepalmmed himself.

"This was the last place that i wanted to be in"

Zack then looked around and found that his clothes have been changed and his legs were chained while He saw Johan lying next to him.

"Oye Johan"

Zack woke Johan up and Johan slowly opened his eyes and he looked around and he asked.

"Where are we, Zack?"

"In circus"

"Circus? We gonna be ring masters?"

"No we are the animals here"

Zack replied and Johan was surprised to see this many people around him and Zack spoke.

"Johan, Don't be nervous and hear me out carefully if we have to survive here"

Johan nodded and he listened to Zack's words carefully and Zack began.

"This place is the illegal business of second affiliate, It is a illegal fighting ring where rich people bet their money on fighters fighting to death"

"So we can die here?"

"Nah we will survive, Nobody is strong enough to take us both at once"

"But how will we get out?"

"Do you remember Doo lee?"

"Who?"

"The guy we met in third affiliate for once? The prankster!"

"Oh yes i remember him, What about him?"

"He is an executive at second affiliate"

"What!"

"Yeah don't act out too much, During the circus i am going to signal him and he will take care of rest"

"Why he agreed to help us?"

"He also wants to leave this hell hole"

"Good to hear but do you know anything else?"

"There is one thing to keep in mind, Don't push yourself too hard before the final round because that's when it gets real"

"Understood boss"

Johan nodded and both of them waited there until the door opened and They were called out for the Circus game.

All of the participants were sent to the fighting ring and Both Zack and Johan were amazed to see how many rich people were there to see them.

But then Zack noticed Tom Lee in the crowd and He yelled out.

"Hey you!"

Tom Lee noticed it and He looked at Zack and waved his hand.

"Hey zacky boy! It's me daddy Tommy!"

"Fuck you! Dangler dude!"

Zack showed him a middle finger in return and coincidentally the spotlight was at Zack and Tom.

Their action was shown on the big screen and VIPs were laughing hard at this.

Neko let it slide and it was time for her to announce the starting of the game.

[You all have been waiting for a long time]

[It's time to meet them, Right?]

[Let the players enter!]

[An ambitious bunch of participants, I wonder who will claim the victory?]

[Alright then, The shackles are broken!]

The president of second affiliate Neko declared and all the participants had their shackles removed.

[Let the circus Begin!!]

"!!YEAH!!"

The crowd went crazy and that's how the circus started and all the participants looked at the screen and the first participant was shown.

[Participant number 1, He is a street fighter, Notorious for his Murders! With just his bare fists!]

[He has an intermittent explosive disorder! And dozens of people were murdered by him]

[And His name is Marcus! His power level is measured to be at class A!!]

Participant number 1
Marcus
The slayer
Fighting level - A
Betting amount - 2 billion won

Marcus stepped out and he declared"Just you wait old man, You shall die by my hands"

"I bet Marcus will win!"

"Go Marcus!"

"I am a long time fan of yours!"

the crowd went crazy for Marcus the slayer and the rest of participants were given the same treatment until the last two remained.

[Finally we have the participant number 99! He is a lone wolf, known for fighting outnumbered. The one to turned the whole Gangbuk upside down in a single night!]

[Former leader of God dog! It's Johan Seong!]

Participant number 99
God dog
Johan Seong
Fighting class - S
Bidding amount - 5 billion won

Johan stepped forward towards the crowd and crowd was silent and VIPs passed comments on him.

"Who the hell bring that kid here?"

"He is cute though"

"What a fool who bid 5 billion on that kid!"

One of VIP in crowd said and Tom lee who was sitting next to him spoke up.

"That fool would be me, I trust Johan boy that he won't make me loose my money"

[And Finally we have our last participant, He is known for his Fists! The one who once had more than half Seoul under his palm with just his fists!]

[It's none other than, The founder of The Fist, Zack Lee]

Participant number 100
The pro boxer
Zack lee
Fighting class - S
Bidding amount - 7 billion won

Zack stepped forward and He met the same reaction from crowd as Johan.

Nobody expect Tom Lee even applauded him but Tom was cheering for both him and Johan at his all might.

"Good luck Zacky boy! Come back alive, You still haven't shown me your dangler!"

"Fuck you dangler dude!"

Zack again yelled at Tom while showing him a middle finger but Tom made a crunchy with his fingers and stick his tounge out to mock Zack.

[Thank you for being patient]

[Thank you Honored guests, for visiting us today, Once again]

[..And for our first game, We shall begin right away!]

Neko announced and she continued [The first game is ANT SHAKING]

[Well then please come to arena, Refree!]

Neko said and one of executives of second affiliate, Hyottoko walked into the arena with a mask on.

The first participant Marcus had his game of rock paper scissors with Hyottoko and He lost.

And Marcus was instantly killed by Hyottoko.

Seeing him die like that, Johan gulped but Zack assured him that they will be fine and Johan asked"So you know something about this game?"

"Yes, I will tell you the secret of this game"

"I am all ears"

"There are clues hidden on his attire and his posture"

"Like what?"

"Look at his feet, When he splits it in front and back, It's scissors!"

"It's confusing! Fuck it, I will beat that punk!"

"Johan Lemme tell you an easy way to win then"

"There is another way?"

"Yes, but you have to look at Hyottoko's posture for this from the front"

"How to identify?"

"If he is standing on his both feet together then it's scissors"

"For rock?"

"If he is in a sprinting position then it's rock and If he is in sumo position then it's paper!"

"I get it now"

"Good, Legs take this affiliate down, Eugene is such an asshole"

"Yeah he underestimated us big time"

"I bet he don't even know everything about us even now"

"True"

Both Zack and Johan grinned while looking at the president of the second affiliate because it would her last day looking for joyful.

Because from tomorrow, she won't be doing this shit anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 736 16
A guy, not one of those weak and useless crying bags, dies and get reincarnated into the universe of Lookism. Will be gay (Jay my beloved). I don't o...
2.8K 85 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
30.3K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
14.3K 406 38
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙�...