KINGSLOY' MANSION||JIKOOK

By KookiesnMinnies99

"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon... More

★Introduction★
★CHARACTER'S★
1.★KINGSLOY' MANSION★
2.★Kim Brother's★
3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★
4.★The Unknown Sparks★
5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★
6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★
7.★Jimin's Saviour★
8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★
9.★Champagne glasses★
10.★The Eye Catching Candy★
11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★
13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★
14.★Late Night Rendezvous★
15.★Revenge★
16.★Tension In The Air★
17.★Joonie And Jin★
18.★Kill A B*tch★
19.★Mafia And The Murders★
20.★It's Forbidden★
21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★
22.★Coloured Lie's★
23.★Trust v/s Guilt★
24.★F*ck The Consequences★
25★The little Asmodeus★
26.★Lee/Choi Diana★
27★Who Is She?★
28★"Choisueng"★
29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★
30.★Beauty With Brain★
31.★Love, Family and Pain★
32.★Kingilton Hill's★
33.★"Kraken's"★
34.★You And Me Forever★
35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★
NOT AN UPDATE BUT...
36★Betrayal, The Beginning Of Downfall's★
37.★Love So Sweet And Love So Painful★
38.★Prince To The Cinderella★
39.★Everything And Nothing★
40.★The Crushed Rose's★
41★What did I lose?★
42. ★An Eventful Night★
43★The real culprit★
44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★
45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★
46.★Doll In The Trap★
!!SOMETHING NEW!!
47.★Namsan Fortress★
48.★Flight Or Fight★
49.★His Savior★
!New Short Story! 💕

12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★

2K 198 49
By KookiesnMinnies99

Namjoon welcomed Mr. Flin and his family who came with the personal invitation send by Namjoon himself. The man was overjoyed. Jimin was finally 18. His boy had grown up to become the prettiest out there.
He knew how much power his son posses in those beautiful eyes.

"Where is your son Mr. Kim?" The man inquired dragging his eyes here and there in the massive hall decorated in emarald green. It looked so grand like an old kingdom. Namjoon had done his best attending to the desires of his only son.

If the theme for the last birthday was blue, today it was green. Especially emarald green.

Sana drooled at the green delicacies placed on the table. Her hands itched to break the tower of those green cupcakes. How could she not? The boy was living the life of a prince. Whatever he uttered was served on a silver platter.

"You want one?" Irene asked taking a cup cake with white Frost on it and adorned with emarald sugary pearls.
Sana took one and munched on it immediately. She moaned at the taste.

"Who made this?" She inquired having a mouthful of the cupcake.

"whoever made this has great magic in their hands. Guess it's that new pretty boy in our kitchen." Irene pushed her chest up seeing the guests filling up the hall one by one.

"which one? That boy who had his face planted on the hall on Heesungs birthday."

" Yes him. Be aware of him. He already had his eyes on my man." Sana gasped dramatically.

" Yeah I know. Look at them. Who wouldn't want a taste of them. Right Sana? You know Namjoon gets wild when he is mad. And I make him mad on purpose. He can go all night with that body. What about Taehyun? I bet he is the same too. The blood bond is strong you know." Irene was feeling thinking about the moments with her husband.
Sana squeezed her eyebrows together. Her heart filling with embarassment. How will she tell that her husband haven't touched her yet?
But she masked it with her good acting skills. A shy smile filling her face.

"H-He can be a little too much too. Like I can't even walk after a night."

"Yes I can relate to that. Let me go to my man. Some bit*h is trying to flirt with him." Irene took a champagne glass and walked towards her husband. She showed her flowy hazel brown hair in front showing her backless dress.
One of Namjoons clients was talking to him formally. But Irenes eyes had a different job to absorb things in her own way.

She simply Linked her arms on Namjoons and gave the lady a made up smile which didn't go unnoticed by the sophisticated lady.

"Namjoon baby. Why don't you introduce me to her?" Her eyes held venom in them. It sparkled under the chandeliers but, like that of a serpent.

"Miss. Seulgi. This is Irene. My wife."

"I have seen her in our club." The lady said giving a side smirk to Irene whose face immediately started losing its shine.

"Yeah I forgot to tell that. Irene you wanted to join her club last week. Seulgi own it." That was like a slap to the woman's face.

"Didn't I tell you I find that club boring last day? I m sorry to say this miss seulgi, but me and my friends were deciding to close our membership there." Seulgi can see through her eyes. She even saw how Namjoon was rolling his tongue inside his cheeks. The amount of patience the man had. She wondered how in the hell he was managing her.

"You are right. My club is for people of that standard. I guess you will find difficult to melt in there. Namjoon see you later like we talked." The lady took a sip from her glass and walked away. Irene looked at her tanned long legs visible through her long slitted dress that barely covered anything on her chest.

"Such a b*tch."

"You asked for it Irene. You should thank me for not telling her how much you whined for my card to get in that club."

"I didn't know the owner was such a bztch. And what does she meant by see you later?" Namjoon smiled at the guests filling up the hall despite being irritated by his wife at the side.

"she is one of my partners Irene. Now enough with your tantrums. It's my son's birthday. Can you please behave for once."

"What do you mea-" Namjoon released her hands from his biceps with a forced smile and walked towards Yoongi and Rose who had their baby girl on her waist.

Jungkook looked at his watch. The time said it was fifteen minutes past seven. The party had begun 45 minutes ago and yet the sole reason for the party is still getting ready. He can hear the faint sounds of the party going downstairs. Guess the guests are already here.

Jungkook doesn't know what the friends duo was doing inside. Which means Nunew and Jimin had been inside Jimins room for a while now. And Jungkooks patience was now a ticking time bomb.

He stood there with the midnight green dress shirt which was topped by an emarald green coat with matching coloured mid night green dress pants. The coat had small rine stones of green on its shoulder that made it look luxurious. Namjoon have great taste. Thats what Jungkook understood after scanning himself in the mirror. His long black hair with Platinum streaks where the highlight. Totally Jungkook knew he looked very hot.

The door to the room opened and Nunew stepped out.

"Please help him. My boyfriend is here. I need to receive him." The bestfriend had said and even before Jungkook had the chance to open his mouth, the boy had disappeared through the hall.

The room door was still open. Jungkook doesn't want to be called a pervert so he decided to stay here till Jimin called him.

"Officer Jeon!" Jungkook rolled his eyes before getting inside Namjoons princessess room.

The boy was seated on his massive bed with his legs crossed. A mad look on his face. Jungkook analyzed the smallers outfit and gulped. Jimin had an eccentric body that many of the woman out there don't have. The curves of his hips dips and those milky thighs were worth worshiping for. Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times to get that image out. He cursed inside his mind for thinking gay these days.

(Imagine this in emerald green, or black but the party is in emerald green)

(Imagine the straps are wires and a bit more complicated.)

"What is it Jimin?" It was inside the smallers room so it was safe to call him by his name.

"Tie this for me. They are a bit complicated and its making me angry. I will get wrinkles before I know it if i get too angry." Jimin was still looking down with a frown. So when Jungkook bowed down to tie his shoes , he happen to see his bodyguard up close.
Jimin saw how the coat hugged the male's biceps straining to hold it together. The two buttons undone showing a sneak beak of Jungkooks hard pecs that the buttons were trying to hold in together. Jimin gulped his saliva clenching his thighs together. When Jungkook finished one leg, he took the other leg. Jimin squirmed on the spot. He had never felt this hot near Jungkook. Never bothered to look at the male till people started talking. Jimin knew he was attracted to Jungkook. Madly attracted.

A sudden thought occured in his mind and he smirked. He wanted the man a bit more close to him now that he made his body hot.

"Take that gloss from the table and apply it on me." Jimin leaned back supporting his body on his palms on each side crossing his legs.

But Jungkook was wondering what does Jimin meant by gloss. Jimin pointed at a sparkly bottle that had a shiny nude liquid.

Jungkook wanted to hit his head on the nearby wall for ending up in such a situation. Now he was literally playing Barbie doll dress up games being a gold medalist for the best police cadet trainy back in his days.

Jimin leaned towards jungkook when the later brought the gloss and opened it like a lost child.

The smaller pouted his lips for the officer to apply it on him.

"Officer Jeon. Hurry up." That sounded too sinful with Jimins melodious voice. Jungkook cleared his throat and started dabbing it on the smallers baby pink lips. The cushiony lips bounced when it was manipulated with gloss stick. Jimin had lips that no girls had.

Jungkook could feel Jimins hot breath on his knuckles that something stirred inside his pants. His brain alerting in seconds about something bad.

"When you are ready, come outside. I will be waiting there." Jungkook placed the gloss on the table and swiftly walked out of Jimins room.

Jimin let out a sigh when he saw Jungkook going out of his room.
The musky scent of Jungkooks manly cologne was killing Jimin. The way Jimins body reacted to the male's closeness was something different. Jimin haven't experienced anything like that ever.
He loved the mole under Jungkooks lips. He suddenly felt like he wanted Jungkooks long fingers caressing every inch of his body. He wanted to be embraced in that smell.
Jimin layed back on his bed, his body bounced with the cushions. The smaller bit his lips thinking. And he realised he was attracted to his bodyguard.

"Why are you lying down there? Come out Jiminie. Everyone are waiting." Nunew dragged Jimin up from the bed and made him stand up.

"I like our new uniform Jinnie. Isn't it good?" Beomgyu scanned the hall finding their maid squads all in their silk green shirts and black bottoms.

"Yes. Is it always like this?"

"What?"

"Does the maids always have to wear uniforms according to the party?" Jin scanned the area for a particular male holding a tray of chocolate of different shapes.
His eyes landed on Namjoon talking while having his arms being wrapped around his wife. Jin averted his eyes from there. It wasn't necessary to search the male through the crowd and get disappointed. He shook his head at himself.

"Yes. It keeps changing with the members choices. We have to go with the flow. One time there was this masquerade party when namjoon shi won some award. I heard that it was lit."

"What is a masquerade party."

"I haven't seen it in real. The party happened years ago when that Kim Jimin was little. But I have heard about it."

" Even since this boy came here, I have to remind Beomgyu to do his job. Why are you both holding the tray and standing there?"

Jin and Beomgyu both flinched but split apart to deliver the sweets to the guests.

"chocolates?" Jin asked cheerfully to the group of people. Some of them took a few smiling at him.

Jin looked down when someone patted his hands. It was Kim seojoons wife.

"Give me a few." She looked here and there looking if someone was watching her which made Jin confused.

"Don't worry. It's just that I have diabetes and Seojoon never allows me to eat them. But I love chocolates and he knows that too." Jin smiled at her whining about her husband. He give her a handful of them happily.

" I knew you would go behind my back and have your hands on it." Haemi flinched and turned around coming face to face with her husband.

"you can't stop me today. It's my grandsons birthday party. Let me have some chocolates atleast."

" You said the same thing for your great grand sons birthday last week too." It was amusing to watch the couple bickering with each other.
It was not his cue to stay there and watch further so he moved around holding the tray in hand.

He was happy today. He knew he should move on from this temporary attraction towards Kim Namjoon. Jin filled the tray with more chocolates and walked ahead. He was serving a couple when Kim namjoons eyes happened to strike him.

Namjoon looked at Jin from head to toe. The male was wearing a plane dark green silk shirt with a tight black pants. His waist was small. Namjoon had the privilege to feel them and size it up.

The length of his arms were more than enough to hold that lean waist. Those eyes of his was the thing which mesmerizes Namjoon completely. It held something innocent at the same time had the power to drag him deep.

Jin was the first one to avert his eyes. He walked the opposite direction where Namjoon was standing. He was following Namjoons orders. That was a mistake, they shouldn't repeat it. And to make Namjoon remember his responsibility. His son descended the stairs elegantly being followed by Jungkook.

The whole expanse of people scattered looked towards the stairs getting mesmerized by the smaller. Jimin was an art. Nobody can understand how a male can be this beautiful and elegant at the same time. They were in awe. Namjoon smirked in pride.

Just like every time. Namjoon showed his hands towards his boy and Jimin placed his hands over his father's big palm.

"Today my son Kim Jimin is turning 18 all of you. As his father, I feel immense proud to say that he is my boy." Jimin pecked his father's cheeks and hugged his side, which was returned by his father.

The corner of the whole hall was piling up with the presents Jimin received tonight.

"I like the decorations daddy. I love it."

"Does daddy ever disappointed you Minnie?" Jungkook stood back hearing the loving conversation between the father and son.

"Like everytime you have dressed yourself like a slut Jimin. What are you even wearing?" Irene came towards them holding her third glass of champagne looking at the dress Jimin was wearing with a disgusted expression. Namjoons jaw clenched when he looked at the immediate change on his sons face.

"You may want to behave well tonight Irene as it is my son's birthday. I won't stay back and watch if he let even one tear from his eyes. Look at yourself before criticizing him." Namjoon looked at Irene's dress in displeasure.

"Whats with what I m wearing?"
Namjoon brought Jimin towards the big round table in the middle that held a massive three tier princess cake decorated in emarald and golden colours ignoring Irene. Jungkook followed behind them but Irene held his arm.

"Where are you going? He is going to cut his cake. You are going behind them as if you are a part of the family." Jungkook saw the family members gathering around the table when Namjoon took Jimin there. He sighed. Irene was right. He forgot about it. Glad that she reminded him.

He thought of taking a refresher so he walked towards the balcony of the hall. It's not like Jimin will be abducted when his father and uncles were surrounding him.

He looked around the vast garden illuminated by lights in the backyard. They literally had a maze at the back. A big long pond in the middle. And far from this mansion was a lone forest that had a small stream running across it. The view was mesmerising in the early hours of morning.

Kingsloy's property extend to the deeper ends of the forest. That's all he knows about them for now.

He scanned the area further to see tall walls that an ordinary man can't climb easily. Electric fencing designed on it's top. Each of the corner guarded by about six feet tall bodyguards.

His eyes keened at a particular one who looked different from the rest. The uniform was like the same as that of everyone out there but the height. Specifically the height was the highlight of everyone out there. All of them were over six feet and this man here was only around 5 '6.

And the coordination. As everyone was staying in a particular design. He was out of order. Specifically eyeing the party hall and making a call. Face half covered by a mask. unlike Korean people this man had a blue shade on his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw the man pulling out something from his pocket. A packet of some sort that held a dark colored powder. This man was a bad news.

He felt his gun in its holster. It's time to be in action.
Jungkook can't go back inside and take the elevator. If he does the man can easily escape. So he decided to descend the balcony. But how? If he does that the other guards would doubt him. The only way is to call someone. But he only have the Kim's number and Jimins.

He decided to call Kim Taehyun.

"Hello Mr. Kim. I know it's inconvenient to call inbetween the party...." As Taehyun can't hear the rest the male came out to the balcony to be met with Jungkook.

Jungkook cut the call after seeing Taehyun.

"Stay there Mr. Kim. We have an intruder."

"What?" Jungkook stood leaning on the balcony rail without making it obvious.

"Look at the man down below. He is not one of the guards here. He is shorter than the rest but wearing the same uniform." Taehyun simply walked towards the balcony rail and looked at the one mentioned by jungkook.

"What are you taking about? We have guards shorter too. It's not about their height. It's the ability. See we have you too here." Jungkook didn't liked that one bit but for the sake of his job he ground his teeth in displeasure.

"Look at his eyes Mr. Kim. They are a shade of blue. The mask. And I saw him holding some packet. I can feel something off about him. But I m wondering who let him inside this mansion if it is surrounded by a number of guards."
Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows looking at the man. He took his phone out and started dialing a number.

"Minho bring that guard near the pond standing near the apple tree towards me." Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the male. One click of a call and they can get everything. Such a privileged people.

"If you aren't right, brais yourself to face my wrath." Taehyun said before going.

"Follow me." Jungkook listened to what Taehyun said even though his mind wanted to punch a wall. He doesn't wanted to be treated like the Kim's servent. But nevertheless he followed behind the male holding the urge to roll his eyes instead he rolled his tongue inside his cheek in displeasure.

◼️⬛◼️

To be continued...

3.1k words.
Party chapter is split into two... Will update soon...

So how was it?

Seductive park Jimin is back. Do you think that officer Jeon can resist Jimin for long?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
199K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
6K 133 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...