Multifandom imagines/One-shots

بواسطة River_godess69

S.W.A.T Twilight saga Shameless Grown ups (1&2) Teen wolf Vampire diaries Once apon a time DC TITANS And mor... المزيد

HOTD - Dragon Tamer - Aemond X Reader X Aegon
Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt1
S.W.A.T- Chris x Reader
Teen Wolf: The Movie - Eli x reader
911 -Influenced- Buck X Reader
S.W.A.T- Dominic Luca X Reader
《Fated Love》 -OUAT- Henry Mills X Reader
Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt2
Lucifer - Dan X Angle! Reader
Disney - Kovu X Reader X Kion
Chicago fire - Joe Cruz x reader
The Flash - Cisco Ramon x Reader
Riverdale - Toni Topez X Reader
Rekindeled- Jorden Parish x Reader
The Flash - White Rabbit - Wally West x Reader
Dragon Tamer - Aemond X Reader X Aegon
GOT - Robert Stark x Baratheon!Reader
Deadly Flower - Aemond x Dornish!Reader
White Rabbit- Wally West x Reader -Part 2-
Lord Of The Rings- Legolas X Elf! Reader
Criminal Minds - Spencer Reid X Reader
Flash - Nora West-Allen X Reader
Riverdale - Where Mysteries Bloom Pt 1
DC - Jefferson Jackson x Reader
Disney Encanto - The Lost Miracle - Camilo X Reader
Criminal Mind's - Derek Morgan X Pregnant! Reader
Harry Potter - Ron Weasley x Reader
Harry Potter - Pt 1- Theodore Knott x Reader x Mattheo Riddle
Slytherins Dragon - Theodore Nott x Reader x Mattheo Riddle pt 2
White Rose's - pt 2 - Ron Weasley X Reader
A/N
Dragon Tamer - Pt3 - Aegon X Reader X Aemond
DC comics Bat family - Jason Todd X Reader
DC - Flash - Cisco x Reader
F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Part 1 - Chandler X Reader
Slytherin's Dragon - Part 3 - Thoedore Knott X Reader X Mattheo Riddle
Chandler X Reader Part 2
Swat/911 - Eddie X Reader X Buck PT1
Twilight - Jacob Black X Vampire! Reader
Request - Swatt/911
Request - Friends - Joey X Reader
Supernatural academy- Jae X Reader

Father!Bucky X Daughter! Reader

919 7 1
بواسطة River_godess69

A/N: Your outfit above)

18 years after the war ended [Y/N] and her best friend AJ snuck into Howard Starks workshop one night but after a little accident they're thrown into the future, quite literally into Tony Starks workshop that resides in the Avengers

-----------

May 14th, 1963,
Stark industries...

It's been 18 long years since Captain America aka Steve Rogers sacrificed himself in order to end the war, since then everyone worked on rebuilding their lives and livelihoods which all lead up to today. On this cool aired May night a 18-year-old and 21-year-old snuck into Stark industries, pacifically, Howard Starks workshop.

"AJ! What are we doing here?!"

The [H/C] of the two girls quietly whispered to her best friend which was the one who suggested this little trip to their uncle Howard's workshop, the oak brown brunette only waved her hand over her shoulder in dismissal as she told her worried friend that everything will be fine, and they were only here to get a sneek peek at what the inventor was up too.

Walking through the big workshop there was plenty of work benches all piled with different inventions or covered in parts, there were even boxes piled on top of each other scattered around the room, eventually they got near to a softly glowing blue cube that was placed in a glass case on a work bench near the back of the workshop.

"Hey AJ, what's that blue cube?"

AJ)"Huh? What blue cube? -"

Taking her attention away from where she was walking for a split second to look over her shoulder with a questioning look on the brunette's face, but a split second was all it takes for anything to happen, in that second AJ slipped on a bolt that managed to roll off a work bench during the day only to land on the floor.

AJ was sent stumbling forward into the work bench that the blue cube was on making everything that was on the table to shake, it was like everything went dead silent as the two watched closely with bated breath as the glass casing holding the cube rocked back and forth before steading itself on the table, this made the girl's let out a sigh of relief that nothing was broken.

"Thank God nothing broke, look where you're going next time AJ!"

AJ)"If you didn't distract me then I wouldn't have tripped!"

The two girls whispered harshly at each other but while doing so hardly noticed the Tesseract starting to spark a little before a blue portal opened up behind the girls, [Y/N] was first to notice what was going on behind AJ before pointing behind said girl anxiously which made her to turn around to see the big blue portal that was slowly pulling her in.

But before either of them could do anything they were pulled through the portal and in a blink of an eye they were crashing into a well-lit room that had white marble flooring and looks like a workshop/tec lab, the two girls groaned as they sat up looking around the room they landed in and they could definitely tell they weren't in Howard Starks workshop anymore.

AJ/Y/N)"Well shit"

They muttered to their selves while looking at each other just before a voice spoke alerting whoever resided in the building there was an unauthorized person was in the building as all the lights started to dim into a red colour, the girls started to panic alittle as [Y/N] quickly scrambled to her feet pulling AJ along with her to her feet, they both looked around the room for any quick exists so not to get caught but there was only 2 exits and the other was locked.

AJ grabbed her friends hand squeezing tightly as they took a few steps back when the sound of rushed footsteps came from the hall.

Pulling her brunette friend with her [Y/N] pulled the two behind a big metal cabinet which held tools as some kind of attempt to at least get out of the line of sigh of whoever was coming down the hall, looking over at AJ their eyes met briefly, she could see the slight fear in them of what might happen next so [Y/N] put on a reassuring smile that told her friend that everything was going to be okay no matter what happens.

?)"Tony there's nobody here, are you sure JAVIS said it was this room?"

??)"Yes, and JAVIS isn't wrong. Look! Some of my stuff that was on the worktable is now on the floor."

???)"Tony's right Steve, I can feel there still in here somewhere."

Hearing their conversation the girls' breaths hitched in their throats while glancing at each other before [Y/N] calmly let out a breath and peaked around the corner, only for her eyes to catch the slight glow of a familliar blue cube that layed behind a cabinet out of view of the 3 newcomers in to the room, with a quick glance back at AJ then to the cube the brunette quickly caught onto what her friend was going to do and tried to quietly stop her but all attempts fell on deaf ears.

When the 3 adults weren't looking [Y/N] skillfully rolled across the gap between the metal tool cabinet and the worktable and once she was safely behind said worktable she lent her back to the cabinet, what was underneath it as she calmed her breathing alittle before reaching over and grabbing the cube clutching it to her chest relieved that they at least got the thing which sent them here in the first place.

Looking over to AJ, she could see her franticly trying to sign something to her but [Y/N] only tilted her head to the side confused while shrugging her shoulders and mouthing the words "what?" at her friend just before a firm grip tightened around the collor of her shirt making her breath hitch alittle, looking up she saw a dark shadow that could be one of the people that came into the room but the only thing that confused her is that the whole arm was metal slightly adding her anxious nerves.

Before she could act, she was lifted into the air like she weighed nothing then placed down on a chair in front of the other two adults that came into the room but when she saw their faces a confused and shocked look flashed over her features as she clutched the Tesseract tighter to her body, although when the two adults saw what the girl had in her hands confused them because they thought they had delt with that thing years ago.

?)"Alright kid, spill. Where did you get that cube? What are you doing here?"

"The fuck you mean old man? Like hell I'm going to answer any of your questions until you tell me where I am, who you are and why the hell you're staring at this blue cube for?"

??)"You really don't know do you?"

"No, why would I? and why are you dressed like an off-brand version of AJ's dad for huh? got a little fetish do Ya grandpa?"

[Y/N]'s sarcastic remark made Tony and Bucky stifle a laugh, but Steve wasn't every impressed of the girls' words at all although once they all processed what the girl actually said they were confused, looking at the girl then at Steve before asking her what she was on about.

Getting up from her seat she walked over to a worktable placed down the tesseract before walking over where AJ was hiding still, putting a reassuring smile on as she held out a hand for her friend, AJ hesitantly took her friend's hand before [Y/N] lead her out of their hiding spot and into the open.

Once Steve and AJ made eye contact realization flashed over both of their faces, AJ took a step back as she squeezed [Y/N]'s hand not believing what she was seeing as her beathing started to pick up [Y/N] quickly jumped into action and stood in front of her friend before connecting their foreheads while guiding her through her breaths, all 3 adults in the room could see how much of a connecting they had and how much they cared for each other.

AJ)"Thanks Bucky"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?"

AJ)"Until the end of the line"

"Until the end of the line"

[Y/N] repeated AJ's words before they shared a small laugh, hearing the girls' words Steve and Bucky looked at each other shocked they knew their little thing they say to each other, back in the day and even now, it slightly made a chill go down their backs almost like seeing their selves in the two girls. Turning to Tony, Steve and Bucky [Y/N] looked them all over carefully until she finally decided that she could trust them and hopefully help them get back home.

"I'm [Y/N] Bucky [L/N] and this is my best friend AJ Carter-Rogers. We only wanted to see what Uncle Howard was doing in his workshop but um an accident led to AJ tripping into the table which that blue cube was on then the next thing we now is that we've crashed into this room, I'm going to guess and say that we aren't in are timeline anymore which is 1963"

Tony)"You guessed correctly kid. I'm Tony Stark, capsical over there is Steve Rogers but I guess you've already established that and the guy with a metal arm is Bucky Barnes."

AJ)"Wait, Barnes? As in best friend to Steve Rogers, James Buchanan Barnes, that kind of Barnes?"

Steve)"Yes? why?"

AJ looked over to [Y/N] with a concerned and shocked look on her face but the girl in question stumbled back into a table completely overwhelmed with the sight in front of her as her eye's never left the man which her mother told her died in the war, taking big breaths so she didn't start to hyperventilate AJ stood beside her rubbing soothing circle's into her back and this happen all while Tony, Steve and Bucky looked at the girl completely lost on what was going on.

Once she calmed down alittle [Y/N] was able to think clearly but the only thing on her mind was how the hell this guy alive? No matter what she did, or any other thoughts raced around her head that was the only question at the tip of her tongue was that exact question.

"H-how the hell are y-you alive!"

Steve)"HYDRA experimented on him and turned him into a super soldier, why is she acting like that?"

AJ)"[Y/N]'s mother told her that he died during the war, it's only natural to react like this when you're now staring at you're-not-so-dead dad. Even I'm surprised that your alive, mom told be you crashed into the Atlantic or something, btw that was really stupid man"

To Be Continued....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

731K 15.5K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Th1rteen R3asons Why, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diari...
226K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
6K 74 20
Send in your requests I write imagines from Marvel Vampire diaries DC The originals Etc.
1.9K 63 28
Fan fiction/ Werewolves