π™°πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš›πš›πš’πšŠπšπšŽ...

By yo_mama1306

A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
β–ͺ︎ Jungkook's house and company interior β–ͺ︎
β–ͺ︎Y/n's house and company interiorβ–ͺ︎
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v en
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e

t h r e e

204 16 7
By yo_mama1306

-Can you marry my son?

My eyes went large my mouth felt dry and seems like my throat didn't find the air. I was caught of guard after he asked this question.

-I mean...What? Why me? "I asked him the question that has been flying in my mind blowing it.

-Y/n dear I wanted him to be sucesful and he is now. Now I want him to be in the right hands.

-And the only girl that I know can do this is you. I trust you and you are like a dauther to me.

-But...I don't know him and I still want to become a successful woman too.

-I am not ready for a marriage. "I whispered the last part and he send me a assuring smile.

-I won't push you Y/n I'll ask you the same question after one year if your answer is still a no then I'll search a girl for him.

...

After I got home it was already night. I was in my bedroom laying down staring at the white ceiling. I was drowning in my own toughs.

The same question and the conversation I had with uncle Jeon still repeating in my mind like a broken music box.

I can't accept it. I don't want to marry someone I even barely know. It's not like I don't trust uncle but I can't just marry a guy I've never had a talk to.

I will just focus on my career not my love life I don't want it to come in my way to be sucesfull. With that though I closed my eyes as I hugged my pillow and slept.

I woke up due to the hard floor I felt in the morning. I felt from the bed I guess. I rubbed my eyes as I stand and put the pillow back on the bed. I waked to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I was done I wore my outfit.

Today is Saturday and I don't have aby work. I will make my Gim bag and I'll go to the Gim. I took my waterbottle, my fitness bar and other things I need and started walking down the stairs.

I take a apple as I took a bite and walked outside my house locking it with my key. After I reach the elevator my neighbor was waiting already there.

-Hello Jimin. "I greeted him with a warm smile.

-Hi Y/n. To the Gim right? I am going there too.

-I noticed. "He was wearing black shorts with black t-shirt and Nike sport shoes.

-Let's go then. I'll drive. "I agreed and we both walked in the parking lot and he unlocked his car entering the driver seat while I sat on the other side.

I buckle my belt whole he drove away and we talked about each other getting to know each other more. We actually have things in common.

I turn the radio on after I took permission and a song has been going. It was one of my favorite songs. I started making little dances while singing as Jimin did too.

We reach the Gim in no time and we both headed upstairs. I put my bag beside the treadmill. I got my AirPods and turn on my exercise music.

I put my normal speed and started training for already half an hour I was running when I felt a little exhausted.

I stopped the machine and took my waterbottle as I drank from it. After my lungs were calmed again I went to the legg press as I make my 10 kilograms on both tracks and sat down.

I started started pressing and after doing about fifty I wasn't being able to do anymore. I was exhausted and I wasn't able to move anymore. I was trying hard not to call someone to help me.

I saw Jimin was doing push ups and I had no other choice but to call him because I didn't know if I could stand anymore. My legs started shaking and I panicked a little.

-Jimin! Hey Jimin. Help me please. "He stopped doing his work and came fast to me and helped me to stand up. My legs felt lobby as I hold on his shoulder and sigh.

-Thank you. "He looked at me with a smile.

-No problem are you Ok? Does it hurt? "He asked me and I shook my head as a no."

-It doesn't just a little presured I will take five minute rest and continue. "He nod his head and I walked to the training bench.

After I rested I stand and started doing push ups. Doing thirty-five and I was done. Abdominal presses then pull-ups and finally jumping rope.

I did my work out schedule and I was still doing the jumping rope. Jimin was in the other section and from the corner of my eyes I saw him taking glances on me.

He was checking if I was Ok. He really was concerned about me. I was done doing the jumping as I drank my water and took my towel wiping away my sweat.

I went to the woman's bantroom and take a shower and changed again.

I walked up to Jimin and he looked over me and smiled.

-Did you finished? "He asked me.

-I did. What about you?

-I have to do pull ups and I am done too. Will you wait for me?

-I will. I own you a lunch remember.
"I smiled warmly at him.

I stand beside him while he positioned himself and started doing pull ups. I started conting so he can hear and I reach till thirty. He was sweating yet he continued.

He stopped on forty and he let go. I handed him the towel and he started wiping his sweat from his neck. After he was done he drank his water and sat on the training bench.

-You look exhausted. "I said standing beside him.

-Because I am. "He said and I chuckled.

-Go take a shower, change and come to Pizza restaurant across the street. I'll buy you food and-

-Deal. "He cut me and stand up rushing with his bag to the man's bathroom and I head outside the fitness center. I went to the restaurant and sat on a table for two.

I ordered us pizza Margarita and fries for both of us. When he come I'll ask him what he want to drink. The waiter came and took my order as I took my phone out and checked my emails.

Nothing. For a second I hoped that there will be a message from the company saying if I am hired or not. I looked up and saw Jimin I startled and hold my chest.

-Jimin! "I looked at him while he was laughing as I glared at him.

-Ok ok I won't do this anymore. What did you order?

-Peperony, fries and drink whatever you want you can order.

He nod his head and ordered himself soda while I just take water. We talked some more and the food was served right away. I took a slice and started eating same goes to him

-What's your job? "He asked me eating as we continued our conversation.

-I applied for a job yesterday. Hope they hire me in the first place.

-Good luck then.

-And you? "I asked back taking fries.

-I am a model for Luis Vuitton.

-You have a good job actually. But didn't they put on diets or something?

-They do I just don't follow them. And it's my body after all. "He said munching the food looking like a chipmunk.

-You are right. "We ate talking about ourselfs and joked around and soon it was already afternoon.

I payed for the food and we exited the restaurant and he wanted to give me a ride and I agreed I don't have a car anyway.

I stepped out from the car, waved and walked to my dorm and he drove away.

After I get home I walked to the kitchen opened the fridge and took a waterbottle.

I took my laptop and sat on the chair counter with it.

I started checking my emails and I saw the one from the company.

I clicked on it and the first words were Congratulations. I am happy. It means I am chosen. I have a job. It read I will start from Monday. I'll celebrate it with Jimin.

-Hey Jimin! Yeah! Let's drink for my new job! Yeah. Ok I am waiting. Yeah. Bye.

I hang up the phone and took the cans of beer and soju and walked to the coach. I put them on the table and sat on the coach and took my phone out.

After half an hour waiting and scrolling trough my Instagram I heard the doorbell ringing. I rushed to the door and quickly pulled him inside.

-Jimin I've got the job!!

-Congrags Y/n. I knew anyways they will choose you anyways.

He plopped down on the coach and I sat too and handed him one beer. He took it and we both started talking about our lives.

I drank already i don't know too how much. I feel tipsy already and little bit drunk.

-Yah Jimin-ahh You *hiccup* are so-so sooo...Lovely! Lovely Lovely Lovely!

He laughed and I laid my head on the table as we were seating already on the carpet and sitting infront of the table. I dozen off and closed my eyes fully and drifted to sleep.

Jimin Pov
After she slept i took the cans of beer and the two bottles of soju we drank and went to the kitchen and search for the bin to trow them.

I returned and take the blanket that was on the coach and covered her with it. I took my phone out and started scrolling trough my phone and Jin texted me. I opened the message.

I looked at her and I think it won't be good to sleep like that. I stand and walked to her side and gently to not wake her up I lifted her and she started moving.

I walked to the first door infront of my eyes and I hope it's her bedroom. I opened the door with my elbow and walked to her bed. I put her down and got the duvet and put it on her.

She turned to the other side her back facing me and I watched her as she took the pillow and hugged it.

I walked out from her room and took a pen and a sticky note that were on the kitchen counter and wrote her a note.

Hey Y/n!

You fell asleep after getting drunk so I move you to your bedroom and left.
Hope your hungover isn't that bad 3>

From Jimin

I left the note and left her place as I got on my floor to my apartment.

《 •End of Third Chapter• 》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
1.1M 42.1K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." β€’ β€’ "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
156K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
492K 13.9K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...