Let me sleep... (ON-HOLD | IT...

By Lazy_Mina

Being rewritten. French numbers for the rewritten chapters and Chapter -- for old chapters. --- With a deadpa... More

UN
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
SIX
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
2nd Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Give me more time

Chapter 32

398 14 2
By Lazy_Mina

(Sorry for an excuse of a chapter, please read the end note as well)

---

Begging for attention

It's another early morning with Tanaka who barely wants to leave his warm bed.

And it has been a few days that he had been staying at the mysterious demon's house.

Tanaka stared at the ceiling thoughtlessly, his body well-rested as it refuses to sleep any longer.

As if sensing the silent movements inside his room, the demon knocked gently on his door before opening it.

Although he was well-rested, Tanaka didn't want to say a word, hence, he just stared at the other party for a long while, waiting for the other to speak.

"Good morning!" An enthusiasm voice boomed within the whole room as the demon danced around Tanaka's current room.

Surprised by such enthusiasm this early morning, Tanaka raised his eyebrow before he yawned.

"Oh no no, it's time for breakfast and you shall not go back to sleep again, we need to go out later and walk around the city ^^"

The demon said as he noticed Tanaka settling his bed once again for a nap.

(I'm also sleepy, help)

With a groan, Tanaka pulled his blanket over his head but he was suddenly carried along with his blanket towards the living room before he was placed down on the sofa.

It was a very smooth and soft cushioned, with small pillows all over the cushion.

The demon opened the television and left Tanaka alone to go to the kitchen, settling plates and wares down for breakfast.

(I don't even remember whether there are supposed to be gadgets here)

With the television open, Tanaka's attention were taken away by the entertaining channels inside this technology before he settled down on his blanket and kept watching.

---

Breakfast is over and he is once full again, thanks to the food cooked by the demon with his professional culinary skill.

He patted his stomach and laid his back lazily on the sofa, waiting for all the food to digest.

The television was still on and the weather was warm, the comfy environment made Tanaka feel sleepy as he kept looking at the screen, hogging the blanket closer to him.

On the other side of the sofa was the demon who paid attention to every single detail that Tanaka made, smiling and helping the other settle down in a more comfortable position.

It was a warm afternoon revolving inside this large saloon, the tv was playing continuously at a decent volume and the breeze was brewing in from the open window with the curtains swaying along its rhythm, creating a beautiful image in front of the demon's sight, everything here was etched into his memory and he prays that this moment will never end.

Listening to the silent breathings beside him, he closed his eyes and noted every single details in his memory while slowly feeling the sleepiness seep into his consciousness as the warmth along with the breeze cycle around him, resulting in his relaxation and in the end, he fell asleep sitting besides Tanaka, leaning back on the sofa and head laying sideways as his breathings stabilized.

The mask on his face was a bit crooked but secured enough to not fall down and accidentally expose his hidden identity.

In all honestly, there are no reasons for him to be using a mask other than to hide his human identity and protect his privacy from people who are paranoids, as well as people who loves to take advantage of such situation, hence, the demon decided it would be a good plan to separate him human identity and demon identity.

---

A small movement was felt and soft rustlings were heard, a soft breathing blowing on his face, the demon woke up and met a pair of beautiful eyes in front of him.

This was a completely unexpected situation and he had no clue about what to do as Tanaka has never taken the initiative until now.

He stared at Tanaka and saw the other reached out his hand and touched his face, he was flustered and didn't know how to react until he remembered about his mask but he was a few milliseconds late as the mask was snatched away by Tanaka.

"Oota?" Tanaka called out questioningly.

Honestly, he had an inkling but he never really had the chance to confirm it until now but it seems like he had the right guess about this person's identity with the way the other acts toward him.

Oota was the only person who treated him the way he does now and this reveal does not come to him as a surprised, however, what must be the reason for Oota to want to hide this from him?

He thought about some possibilities but nothing really seems to stand out, unless there were no reasons at all and everything was done according to how Oota wanted it to be.

With that in mind, Tanaka felt his mood go downwards as he pursed his mouth, a bit annoyed at the idea that he was played with.

(At this point, I have no clue about how the story is going, I already forgot the whole plot and I'm just writing whatsoever)

Oota, on the other hand, was watching every move made by Tanaka and he gripped the other's wrist in case he runs away, the idea of it was displeasing and bring up a feeling of dread and anxiety in his system.

However, if Tanaka ever consider the idea of escaping, Oota will not hold back, he will let him go but once he catches him, he's never going to give Tanaka the chance to run once again.

Tanaka grumbled and thought deep and long while making faces in front of Oota, placing his hand on his chin as he makes a gesture of thinking deeply.

It didn't take long before Tanaka stopped thinking and finally decided on something.

"What you did is probably with a reason but I won't pursue it nor force you to tell me about it unless you tell me about it yourself" Tanaka told Oota with a piercing gaze trying to poke a hole across his body.

Oota sighed with relief, he was glad that he was just thinking too much about unnecessary possibilities and let Tanaka's wrist go, leaving a red mark circled around it but he looked the other way while feeling apologetic.

"I apologize for not telling you about it first off, however, this is the only method that I can do to protect my identity but malicious parties and to keep being around you without looking like a total creep" Oota said, whispering the last bits of words.

"Pardon?"

"Don't worry about it" Oota reassured Tanaka that it was simply about keeping his identity hidden from the public.

Tanaka nodded and accepted this simple reason, it didn't really bother him much as he thought it would, therefore, he just sat back down on the sofa and kept watching on the television.

"Oota"

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I just want to say that you are doing well" Tanaka said and Oota looked at him with confusion before looking away, his ears seem to be blazing red.

---

END

Okay, I am actually planning on writing another story based off on this.

With a whole new original characters instead of it just being fanfiction.

Sadly, I have no idea what is going on in this book anymore so I can't create a good chapter out of it but I am definitely going to rewrite this book into with new plots and systems, more neat and etc in the future.

I'm doing all these by myself so there will be a lot of errors, such as, typos and lack of vocabs, etc.

I will try to write more chapters on this book but it will mostly just be fluffs now as the plot is already haywire lmao.

Do support me on the new book I am going to write, still unsure of when I will start publishing but I'm already building the general idea of the new book so please be patient.

The books I will be writing will sort of be like a training before I officially write a book under a pen name.

Until then, I will try to update this book often, 1-3 days a week (really depends on my schedule since I am still a student)

Thank you for reading, have a great day, goodnight!

Date: 26/02/2023

Time: 01:22 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 30.4K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...