Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

Hostel (4)

760 30 6
By Silence_Junction

Hudson left Daniel park and He was now looking for Olly Wang after beating up the two uncles of hostel A.

Looking for Olly Wang, Hudson ended up finding the big Daddy.

But Olly Wang wasn't the only one that Hudson found.

Hudson found Johan Seong, Jerry kwon and Olly wang, All three of them together eating at same table.

"I guess i can kill you all at once now"

Hudson cracked his fingers which made some noise and All three leaders looked at Hudson.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Whos that blondie?"

Olly and Johan didn't knew Hudson and Jerry said"He is the one who took over the street"

Hearing this Olly started laughing like crazy"You are telling me that smoothie bastard siezed your street and made you his bodyguard?"

Olly laughed but not for too long but Hudson grabbed him by face and Slammed him in ground.

"Where's Channing you ugly motherfucker"

Hudson removed his hand from Olly's face and Olly was already bleeding from his nose and floor below was broken.

Both Johan and Jerry were surprised especially Jerry and he thaught"He wasn't this strong when we faught last time, Did he get stronger recently?"

"Speak where's Channing!"

"......Piss off!"

Olly said and He laughed and Hudson punched him again but this time, Johan caught his fist and said.

"Don't hit him again, He is paying for my food"

"You think i care?"

Hudson hit Johan with a left hook and Johan's weak hardware come into effect and Johan flew straight into the wall.

Jerry also got up and He put his hand on Hudson's shoulder and tried to push him into ground but Hudson simply removed his hand from his shoulder and said.

"Not today Jerry, I am not here to fight with you"

"What does that mean?"

"I am here to rescue my friend"

"Your friend? The tattoo one?"

"Yes Channing is being held by Hostel"

"Hudson Ahn, if that's the case then, Go ahead i won't stop you"

Jerry said and He simply sat down again but Jin tried to attack Hudson but Sun of Ansan knocked him out with a punch in solar plexus.

Olly Wang got back on his feet and Hudson ran upto him to attack him but Olly flipped huson using Aikido.

"This fucker-"

Hudson was in mid air when Johan kneed him under his ribs and Hudson clenched his teeth because of pain but He didn't let out any voice.

Hudson fall on ground and even before he could do anything, Olly Jumped at him with his elbow.

But Hudson bring his both Fists together and blocked Olly's elbow.

Once Olly's elbow hit Hudson's fist, His elbow broke but Olly didn't felt anything and Hudson said"You are a freaking animal"

"Guess you are right, I don't feel pain"

Olly said while grinning like an idiot but he stopped grinning when Hudson gave him a faint smile.

"Why are you smiling bastard!"

"So you can't feel pain? That mean i can hit you as hard as I can then? I can finally go all out then?"

Hudson Smiled at Olly like Maniac"Olly Wang, You are my idol punching bag"

Hudson rush at Olly and Elbowed him in gut even though Olly can't feel pain, He can still feel the lack of oxygen.

And Hudson's elbow knocked the wind out of him but Hudson didn't let Olly loose consciousness.

But before Hudson could attack Olly again, He was punched in the face by Johan.

Hudson stood there unfazed by the punch and once Johan removed his fist, Hudson showed his disappointment and he said.

"You are pathetic, I have seen guys who can hit far harder then you"

Hudson said while remembering about his spars with Zack and Taesoo.

Hearing this Johan was getting visibly angry because the word Pathetic reminded Johan of Gun as he used to the same word to describe him.

A pathetic mutt who lost his teeth.

"I am going to kill you!"

Johan said and He hit Hudson with all kind of moves he had but Hudson tanked them all.

Hudson was now bleeding from his nose after being hit by Johan this many times and Hudson felt something warm inside of him.

"Is this it? My limits? Have i done it?"

Hudson was in middle of something but Olly and Johan weren't going to let him do whatever he was doing.

Olly and Johan both decided to Attack Hudson at once and Johan hit him with a punch in the chest while Olly flipped him on ground using Aikido.

Hudson was busy feeling the warmth of his body so that he even ignored Olly and Johan fighting him.

Once Hudson was on ground again, Olly again elbowed him but this time in face.

Hudson didn't even tried to block it and He got his nose broken but Thats when he snapped out

"Shit..I am loosing to these side characters"

"I can't possibly loose here, How i am gonna show my face to Sir if i loose here?"

Hudson was still on ground mumbling to himself but Johan and Olly decided to end him right there.

Johan prepared to stomp his face while Olly was going to knee drop him in the chest.

Both Johan and Olly launched their attacks but Before they know it, Hudson moved out of the way.

Now bloodied Hudson stood back on his feet looking at Johan and Olly but something was different with him one.

One of his eyes was glowing red.

"Now that i have finally achieved it, You aren't even a challenge to me anymore"

Hudson declared but Johan ignored him and attacked him in face.

Hudson took Johan's punch in the face but Nothing happened, He stood there unfazed infact he didn't even flinched and said.

"Is that all you can do? Johan Seong"Hudson spoke with a bored face "If it is, Then you are a big disappointment"

Hudson then choked Johan and He lifted him in the air with his strength but He was kicked by Olly in the knee.

But Hudson wasn't even fazed by Olly's kick and Guess what happened after that?

You guess it right, Hudson kicked Olly's ass too.

Hudson grabbed Olly by his throat too and He lifted them both in air and Both Johan and Olly tried to break free but they couldn't.

They throw countless kicks but Hudson was standing unfazed by those hits like a fucking bulldozer.

Soon enough both Johan and Olly lost consciousness due to lack of oxygen and Hudson threw Johan out.

Threw out like trash.

He literally threw Johan in a trash can.

While as for Olly, Hudson threw him in a room and placed a chair on him. All four chair legs were on one of Olly's limbs.

And Hudson sat on that chair, Pressing Olly into the ground until he wakes up.

Even after few hours, Olly didn't wake up so Hudson had to use a forbidden technique on him to wake him up.

The forbidden technique that only the Old Monk of Daegu knows.

The ultimate finisher move, The piss stream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
14.1K 395 38
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š’๐šœ๐š? ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐š•, ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๏ฟฝ...
43.4K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...