𝘜𝘯𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

By smomobami

In this gripping thriller, a city is held captive by a chilling wave of murders. As the death toll rises, the... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂- 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

657 35 5
By smomobami

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍

- - -

✈︎ 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Will took a deep breath before entering the room of his class. When he walked in the room his students stood up and clapped. Clapping to all the improvements he has made due to the Hobbs case.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂," he said not looking back at anyone and putting his brief case on his desk. Everyone continued clapping except Y/n. She didn't clap at all, while the rest of the clapping caused Will to get a bit anxious, "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁." And they did. They stopped clapping and sat down.

Will pressed a button from a remote making the room dark enough to see the light from the faint ones around the room. He pressed another button causing the projector to turn on. A few moments of silence, then he spoke, "𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿," he turned around to look at everyone.
"𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲," he asked.

Everyone kept a blank stare when others raised their hands, making Will lean back sitting on his desk. One of those hands included Y/n which confused him.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲.. 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲," he asked and kept his eyes on her.

Y/n put her hand down and leaned more in her seat and said, "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲."

The whole room was silent, all eyes was on her. Some where smiling; showing her response was stupid and others others agreed with her or were just confused.

"𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻," Will said.

"𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁," she said.

Will nobs his head slightly, "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸."

He switched the slide, showing Garrett Jacob Hobbs dead body at the corner of the kitchen, with bullet wounds and blood on the floor. Will looked back at the screen giving him the flashbacks of Garrett's dead body and Abigail's cut neck. Losing lots of blood as Will is trying to stop the bleeding from her neck. Will broke those images looking away from the screen looking down to the side.

Switching the slide he said, "𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿." He switched the next slide, "𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗰𝗮𝘁."

Class has extending its time as Will explained with all details about the case, and soon it reached to the end of the class. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁," Will said.

Every student got up and put their papers on Will's desk. "𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘," Emma yelled at
Y/n who were the few students in the room and Y/n walking ahead to the desk, putting her paper on top of the pile. Y/n made eye contact with Will but broke it fast, turning back and waited for her friend.

A woman came in the room with a white top and red skirt. "𝗛𝗶," Will said to the woman.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," She asked with a smile, Will turned to look at her and he opened his mouth saying, "𝗨𝗵, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮," he said.

"𝗨𝗺, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱," she said and Will interrupted her before continuing her sentence, "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds and said, "𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿- 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱,"

Will stood up saying, "𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸."

Jack coming in the room showing up behind the woman. Making the woman look at the side. Jack and her were making eye contact in silence when Jack broke it by questioning Will, "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀?"

"𝗨𝗵𝗺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲," Will pointed out.

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃𝗲, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Jack said.

"𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Alana asked Will.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Jack said to the woman. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹."

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄," Will asked, looking a little to the side looking at Alana.

Alana spoke took a second and spoke, "𝗢𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲."

"𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹," Jack announced.

Y/n still waiting for Emma, trying to find the sheet of paper in her bag. Y/n tried not to listen in the conversation but, her ears still listened in.

"𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤?" She thought to herself.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿. 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺-"

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱," Will interrupted.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀," Y/n said. Not fully turned from the adults at the side of her who have their eyes on her, and she can feel it.

"𝗣𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀," Alana said as she smiled at
Y/n's comment, hoping that would help Will to be more comfortable with the sessions.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲," Jack asked Y/n.

She turned around making eye contact with him and said, "𝗜'𝗺 𝗬/𝗻 𝗬/𝗹. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀."

Before anyone can say anything Alana spoke first turning to Will, "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁."

"𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲," Will said.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 "𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱" 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿." Jack said as Will chuckled looking down. "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀," Jack pointed out.

"𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆," Will asked looking at Jack.

"𝗡𝗼! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹?" Jack questioned Will.

Will stayed silent again and Will said, "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲." Making Jack express disbelief and frustration.

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳? 𝗜𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽," Y/n said leaving everyone quiet including Emma who finally got out her paper and put it on the rest of the pile.

"𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝘀, 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀. 𝗣𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀," she said walking out along with Emma out of the room and to their classrooms. Leaving Jack and Alana dumb-fore by the sudden outburst.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀," Jack said.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱.. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱," Will said.

Jack turned to look at Will."𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀," he said grabbing the pile of papers of everyone's homework left on his desk.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹," Alana said.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆, 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲," Will took a paper out of the pile. The name of Y/n on it, very neat, italic like writing.

"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁," Alana said.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹," Alana said as Will packed the papers is his brief case walking past the two people. "𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗛𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵."

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," Crawford said making Will stop his step but continued walking. "𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈༒ ༒┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hannibal was reaching for a piece of paper on his desk, and Will was on top of the upper library Hannibal has. Reading everyone's papers. Hannibal turned to Will's direction, looking up, slightly taking a few steps to meet Will's eyes.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁," Will asked, noticing the papers in Hannibal's hand.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲," Hannibal said to Will.

Making Will frown his eyebrows slightly and asked, "𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝗺𝗲?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀," Hannibal quickly responds. "𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸."

Will put his attention back to the papers in his hands and his eyes met the last paper and it was Y/n's paper. "𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆?"

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲," Hannibal said.

"𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸," Will responded.

"𝗔 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿," Hannibal asked.

Hannibal walked to his desk grabbing a book and closing it, putting it aside. "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿."

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱?" Hannibal looked up to Will and said, "𝗬𝗲𝘀. 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆."

"𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀," Will said.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹," Hannibal asked.

Will slightly chuckled and said, "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹?"

"𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝘂𝗹𝗴𝗮𝗿," Hannibal replied to his own question that was returned by Will.

"𝗠𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼, " Will said.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲," Hannibal said looking down on his desk.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱. 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻." Hannibal looked back at Will as Will said this.

"𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁," Hannibal asked in curiosity.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀.. 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲," Will said.

Hannibal's interest got caught as he blinked once taking a little step forward looking at Will.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," Hannibal asked.

"𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗰𝗮𝘁, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿. 𝗛𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 "𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹" 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀." 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀," Will said.

Hannibal slightly smiled showing amusement in his eyes. "𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹."

Hannibal got a call from his work phone and excused himself, answering it. "𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄." He put down the phone and looked up at Will. "𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴."

༶•┈┈⛧┈༒ ༒┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝗦𝗼.. 𝗟𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹," Jack said.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Will said as Jack lifted the yellow tape for both Will and him to walk through to the crime scene.

"𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮," Jack said.

"𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗱," Will said.

The forensics were looking around the bodies in a sweeping motion with a brush. A guy stood up and said, "𝗢𝗞, 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱."

"𝗛𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻," a woman said next. The guy was explaining what was assumed to have happened explaining in every detail. "𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆, '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆," the woman said.

They all were silent for a few seconds and started walking out of the crime scene. Jack turned to look at Will. "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸," Jack said walking out of the crime scene as well, leaving Will alone standing there.

Meanwhile, a woman with red hair was looking at what was happening she turned on her camera and took a picture secretly and turned it back off turning to the officer besides her. "𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀," she said making the officer nob in agreement.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲," the police officer said.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲," she asked.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮'𝗮𝗺."

"𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀? 𝗧𝗵𝗲- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝘀 𝗜-"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲," the man said.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘂𝗵, 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳," she asked as she looked at Will from a far and back at the police officer.

"𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗕𝗜," he answered.

The woman looked at Will's direction again in more curiosity. Will stood there taking a moment and closed his eyes. Getting flashbacks of all the current events. Taking back steps, and the sight of things starting from the beginning.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀," Will said as he was shoveling dirt. "𝗔𝘀 𝗜 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻." Putting a white tube in the bodies mouth, taping it with duck tape, "𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼," he said putting a PICC line to the bodies arm.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻," Will said.

Looking back at the body was not the same man but Garrett Jacob Hobbs in his images of flashbacks. Closing his eyes, he stuggled. The red haired woman still watching him from afar.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴," the officer said.

"𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆," she said not taking her eyes off Will.

Will not feeling any comfort with a feeling there was something left. Something messing with all this.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸," Will yelled as Jack rushed to Will with a questionable face.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," Jack asked with evident concern on his face.

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲," Will said.

"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱-"

"𝗡𝗼," Will interrupted. "𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲." Jack leaned his head slightly without saying a word.

༶•┈┈⛧┈༒ ༒┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿?"

Will stood in front of Y/n's apartment door. The apartment was actually pretty luxurious. Both men standing outside the black wooden door.
Y/n looked at Jack and Will at the same time, switching her eyes to each and one of them.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵," Y/n asked.

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴," Will said. Making Y/n slightly tilt her head.

~~

Arriving to the crimes scene they passed the yellow tapes. Y/n seeing the bodies. Seeing how all of them have the same tubes tied and the same PICC like attactched to their arms.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻," Y/n asked.

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁," Will said.

Y/n blinked turning to look at Will. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀," Y/n said.

Will stayed silent trying to find words to explain but Y/n can see that he's having trouble, but looked back at the bodies and walked towards them. Squatting down to one, she looked all over it.

"𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀," she asked.

One of the forensics gave her a pair of gloves and she put them on taking her hand to touch everything that caught her attention. She avoided seeing the mushrooms as possible because they were giving her anxiety. She looked all over the tubing areas.

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱," she said looking more in all the details. Y/n opened its eye lids that showed nothing but live muscle tissue.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲."

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?" Will questioned talking a few steps forward as the hand of the body reached to hold on Y/n and she back away as quick as possible.

"𝗘𝗠𝗧! 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗧?"
"𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗠!"

- -
𝟸𝟽𝟿𝟿 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.9K 44
⚠️COMPLETED⚠️ (Y/N) was a sweet little girl. Until she lost her family twice, and became the monster we know today. When her mother and brother were...
3.7K 61 18
"Enamored in Red: The Love Story of Hannibal and Will" is a gore-filled, yet strangely romantic tale of two men, Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham, who...
7.9K 248 28
What happens when a new person is welcomed into the FBI BA. His name is Cade and he is a trainee. What happens when he caught the eyes of the FBI pro...
2.7K 188 24
Will Graham needs help. After years of being off the roster, he's invited back to the FBI to help solve a prolific case. Soon, though, his job begins...