I'm Not Who You Think

b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 8

8.3K 110 12
b_writing1d

After I had finished cleaning up in the kitchen, I walked back into the bedroom and turned on the lamp next to my side of the bed. I looked over at Kate to see she was passed out. Her head was on my pillow a tiny bit. I didn't mind though. I sighed and was to lazy to change. I slipped my shirt off and laid down next to her on top of the covers. I had just got adjusted comfortably on my back when Kate had her eyes barely open. 

"Are we going to get a pet hamster?" She asked looking at me. 

"No Kate." I said with a chuckle. "Go back to sleep." I said grinning. She shrugged her shoulders and then laid her head on my collar bone. One of her hands rested on my chest. She was fast asleep. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. I smiled and slowly reached up to turn the light out. The room then became pitch black. I just stared into the darkness holding Kate. Her small breathes hit my chest. I could smell the alcohol in her breathe. It didnt bother me though. The weird thing was, even when we fought, I loved being with her. I know it had only been one or close to two days, but a lot has happened in just one. There was something different about Kate. I can't explain it, but it's good.  

I smiled and stayed away for awhile longer. 

"Kate." I whispered. 

"I'm really sorry." I said very quietly. She then moved her head and re-adjusted.  

"Goodnight." I said kissing the top of her head. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

*** 

I was awaken to hear Kate scream. She wasn't next to me either. I saw the bedroom door was opened. I quickly ran out and ran into the living room to see stuff knocked around. I frantically walked into the kitchen to see a man on top of Kate choking her. His knees bent, sitting at her lower waist. She struggled for air, his grip tightning. Her hands came to both of his wrists trying to pull him off. As soon as I saw, I punched him in the back of the head as hard as I could. He fell over to the side completely letting go of Kate. I could feel my blood boiling. 

"Kate..." I said quietly kneeling down to her. She laid flat and panted for air. I ran my fingers threw her hair before standing up. I glared at the man evilly.

"Kate.. Get out of here." I said quietly as I felt my anger rise.  

"Harry I--" She tried to say before I cut her off. She laid on the ground slightly leaning up. 

"KATE GO! LISTEN!" I screamed. She got up quickly and ran into the living room. I walked over to the man kicked his body causing him to lay flat on his back. He wasn't quite knocked out, he was barely conscious. I climbed on top of him. 

"So you wanna fucking hit a women?" I asked quietly hitting my fist across his jaw. 

"And you wanna choke one too?" I yelled gripping both of my hands around his neck tightly. My grip became tighter. He struggled to move. 

"HARRY STOP!" Kate yelled running over to me. 

"You little bastard." I said letting him take a 10 second breathe before gripping my hands around his neck again. He was barely able to punch at me, but tried. 

"Harry, please.." Kate begged into my ear quietly. I then slowly let go and stood up. I turned to her to see her lip was busted a little bit. My thumb ran across it slowly. I turned back around and kicked him in the stomach. 

"Don't. Harry! I'm helping you now. Remember?" She said grabbing my arm.  

"Get me out before I kill him." I said clenching my fists at my sides. She led me back to the bedroom and sat me down on the bed. I took in heavy breathes.  

"Harry, calm down." She said sitting next to me. I looked at her. 

"He hit you Kate, I-I can't hold back." I said quickly standing up. 

"Harry stop!" She yelled as I began to walk. I didn't listen. I continued to walk. Her hand came to my forearm and she began to pull me back. My force was to strong for her though as I just continued.  

"I'll leave now Harry if you don't stop!" She yelled as we got to the living room. I quickly turned around to look at her. Tears were in her eyes. 

"You need to listen to me Harry." She said walking towards me. 

"Violence isn't the answer to everything." She said pressing her body into my stomach. I looked down at her. 

"It is when your fighting for the one you may be in love with." I said glaring down at her. The fury built up inside me, but I couldn't continue cause I knew she'd leave.  

"In love? Harry, we kissed one time." She said looking up at me. 

"It was more than once." I replied. I then slapped both of my hands to my mouth. 

"What?" She asked getting curious. 

"Erm.. Nothing. What the hell were you doing up?" I asked looking down at her. 

"I wanted to get more to drink and then I saw someone in the living room." She replied walking past me into the kitchen to discover no one was there. 

"Harry..?" She called for me. I walked over to her. 

"He's gone." She said quietly. 

"What made him choke you?" I asked turning towards her. 

"He told me he was gonna kill you Harry.. I told him it wouldn't happen.." She said closing her eyes and looking down. 

"Oh, that little bastard ain't gone yet." I said quickly running to the front door. I opened it and ran out. 

"Harry. Please." I heard Kate beg. Her voice calmed me. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. My fists unclenched as I walked. She stood in the doorway with her head leaning against it, eyes closed, and sobbing. She thought I had gone. She quickly opened her eyes once I wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me at the back of my neck tightly. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't sooner, and I'm sorry to disappoint you." I said quietly rubbing my hands up and down her back. 

"It's alright. You saved me Harry.. And that was a huge step. I know before me, you would have had him leave in a body bag." She said into the crook of my neck. 

"It was a natural reaction to hit him Kate." I said hugging her tighter.  

"Thank you." She whispered. 

I then let go of her and led us back into my flat. I shut the door and locked it. I faked a smile, still wanting to attack that guy, but I was trying to learn. She then grabbed my wrist and led me back to the bedroom. 

"Sit." She demanded. I thought she meant we were just gonna go back to bed. I looked over at the clock to see it was past 3:30 in the morning. I began to think back to when Kate told me the guy was gonna kill me. It didnt bother me cause ever since I became famous, that's all I've been getting from guys. But no ones ever showed up at my flat before. 

"Harry?" She asked quietly laying down flat on top of the covers. 

"Hmm?" I asked looking over to her. I put both of my hands behind my head. 

"What are you doing?" She asked climbing on top of me near my waist line. Both of her legs were on each side of me. 

"I-I thought we were going to.... What are you doing?" I asked putting both of my hands at her lower back and sitting up. I had my back pushed against the pillows, and set up to have Kate straddling in my lap. 

"Rewarding you." She replied grinning. My face grew on a evil smirk. 

She then began to kiss at my neck. 

"For what?" I asked as she left wet kisses to my neck. 

"Saving me." She said pausing and looking into my eyes. I stared back into hers before she applied her lips to mine. This time, I knew Kate wasn't drunk. We continued to kiss, and she wasn't that bad of a kisser either. I felt the small knot in her bottom lip from when the guy hit her as we kissed.

She started to press her lower body down harder into mine. Both of her hands came to each side of my face holding them as we continued to kiss. 

"Is she really doing this, or could I possibly be dreaming?" I asked myself as we continued to kiss. I peaked open one of my eyes to see hers were completely shut while kissing. That made me happy.  

I wrapped both of my arms tightly around her back and flipped us to the side to now I could be on top of her. She gasped and then she laid flat down on her back. I put both of my hands on each side of hers and dipped down. I began to kiss her again. I was gonna take chance at my opportunity cause there's not guarantee it'll happen again for awhile. I began to feel her hands both touch my thighs. She grabbed them and pulled me closer. She still held on though. With her right hand, she slid it around to my crotch area. I was wearing jeans, so she wouldn't be able to grab anything. But she did just rest it there. 

I eventually had to pull up due to the uncomfortable position.  

"Kate." I said in a low voice as she unbottoned my pants. 

"Hmmm?" She asked leaning up to sit up. 

"I don't wanna move any further. Not yet." I said taking her hand away from my pants. I didn't wanna move to fast cause I wasn't gonna let Kate slip away from me in the future, do to this night.  

"I'm not ready for that either. You just looked uncomfortable." She said with a giggle. And she was right, I was. The jeans began to dig into my stomach and waist whenever I would lean down.

"How'd you know?" I asked kissing her cheek lightly. 

"Your shirtless and tight jeans are digging into you." She said pushing me to the side, causing me to move off of her. She quickly stood up and sat next to me. She nudged at my shoulders signaling me to lay on my back. I wanted to see what this girl could do, so I did so. She climbed ontop of me once again. I laid with my body completely flat, and she joined on top having her stomach touch mine. She kissed in the crook of my neck. 

"Harry." She whispered into my neck. I moaned.

"Do you know what payback is?" She asked bubbly before leaning up. She put one of my wrists and each of her hands.

"Payback for what?" I snickered. She slammed my wrists onto the bed and pinned them above my head. She pushed more of her body weight into them so I wouldn't be able to move. 

"For this." She said smirking. She then dipped her head onto one side of my neck before sucking at the skin. I chuckled as she did so. That didn't stop her. She began to bite, and not easy either causing me to jolt my body up a small bit. No girl has ever done that to me before. They are usually more scared. Yes, I knew Kate did have a fear of me, but she knew I wouldn't hurt her. 

She stopped biting and began to suck hard. I knew this was gonna bruise. 

"Kate.." I moaned quietly.

"Yes Harry?" She asked leaning up and smirking.

"What does this mean?" I asked looking at her. She then moved and sat up forward on me and stared down. 

She tilted her head to the side.

"This. What you're doing to me." I replied. Her face quickly flushed turning to a pale color. She took in a deep breathe and began to speak.

"A-after you got him off me, I... Realized that-- Maybe you do care." She struggled to say. I stared into her brown eyes.

"What was I suppose to do? Watch him kill you?" I asked nudging her off of me. She did so and I went to the top of the bed. I sat up and pushed my back to the pillows. She came and sat next to me. 

"Does this change, you know..? 'Us'?" I asked looking at her. She put both of her lips together. 

"I don't know if we can call it a relationship Harry.." She replied pressing her lips to mine for a few seconds and pulled away.

"So your telling me that friends have basically a make-out session?" I asked with a chuckle. 

"No..." She replied quietly. 

"Let me ask you properly.. Kate, its been about two days now, but I'm gonna make the move. Will you be... Mine?" I asked smiling and looking into her eyes. Her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened.

"A-are you s-s-serious?" She stuttered a lot to say. I nodded my head and smiled. 

"Can I let you know?" She whispered looking away from me. I put my finger on her chin and moved her face to look at mine. My lips gently brushed against hers a couple of times.

"How long will I wait?" I whispered applying small kisses to her lips. I felt the throb of the "love bite" ache, but Ive had worse pain.

"Harry, I just--" She began to say before I cut her off.

"Shhh." I said having our faces centimeters apart. "Ill keep you safe Kate, you'll be... Mine.." I said with a gaze. We were both silent, staring deeply into each others eyes. It was then I noticed she had a dark green ring around her pupil which I found adorable. 

"Kate..?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Can I change?" She asked breaking away from the stare.

"Uhh, yeah... Let me get you something." I said climbing off the bed. I walked over to one of my drawers and easily pulled out a white button up long sleeved shirt. I tossed it to her, I watched her as she observed it. I then walked over to a different dresser and searched the bottom drawer. My eyes widened as I pulled out a pair of short sport shorts. They were a light pink, and at the waist band it said "Love" in a deep black. I turned to her holding them. 

"Why do you also have them?" She asked curiously. 

"Probably my friend." I said walking over to her and handing them to her. She took them and walked out of the bedroom. I listened carefully until I heard the bathroom door shut. I then went to unbutton my jeans and then realized they were still undone from when Kate unuttoned them. I quickly slid them down to have me now only in my boxers. I hope she wouldn't mind cause I wasnt in the mood to put anything else on. In a way, I was super tired, but I was wide awake.

After about 5 minutes, Kate still hadn't come out. I walked down the hall to the closed bathroom door. I could see the light was on.

"Kate?" I asked knocking lightly on the door. She opened it. I stepped back and scanned her body. The shirt I gave her was long. It almost came to her knees, but not quite. You couldnt even tell she was wearing the shorts. In her arms, she held the clothes she wore previously in both of her arms  pressed against her body. My taller figure over powered hers easily as I gazed down at her.

"Boxers?" She asked looking down quickly and then looking up. 

"I hope you don't mind." I replied smirking. She sighed and walked past me. I followed her, admiring her lower half as she walked. When we had finially reached my bedroom, she sat on the bed holding the clothes and sighed.

"Ill wait till the morning when we get up if needed to answer." I said sitting next to her.

"Thank you." She replied with a smile. "But," She continued on. "Ill answer you now." She said with a sigh. "Harry... We can try." She said biting her lower lip. I smiled and stood up. I pressed her back to the bed and climbed ontop of her. I smiled big at her. I then kissed her quickly and stood up again. She sat up. I reached my hand out for hers and she grabbed it. I pulled her up and then let go. I walked over to my side of the bed and she went to hers. I pulled up the covers and laid down under them. I signaled her to lay down also. She did so. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. Her head laid on my bare chest and so did one of her hands.

"Thank you." I said kissing her head. She stayed silent. After awhile though, I began to hear tiny snores. She was asleep. It took some time though.

"What did I tell you Kate?" I asked leaning up to turn off the light trying not to wake her. I succeeded and plopped my head back down. 

"I always get what I want." I said grabbing her hand and bringing it to my mouth. I kissed it lightly and then let it lay again.

"Always." I whispered snuggling her closer to me and quickly falling asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
16.7K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
336K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
Vindicated chlox1d

Фанфик

13.1K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...