Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

King of Ansan

968 41 5
By Silence_Junction

Two months passed away like wind and nothing really changed for Zack Lee.

Zack's suspension was now finished and he have to return to school tomorrow.

Now Zack is just waiting for his second in command to return and take over Gangseo so that Zack could return to central Seoul.

And Zack didn't had to wait for long for Hudson Ahn.

Zack was sitting on roof of one his hotels and he saw a car coming towards his street.

At first Zack thaught that it must be some customers car but he saw the person getting out of it was Hudson.

Zack got out of the hotel and He saw Hudson walking towards him but With someone on his side.

Zack looked closely and he recognised the one with Hudson as the King of Ansan, Taesoo ma.

Zack walked upto the two with a smile on his face and He looked at Hudson and Taesoo and two of them were wearing the same clothes.

Zack turned to Taesoo and extended his hand towards the king of Ansan.

"Hello sir"

"Hello young man"

Zack and Taesoo shook hands and once Taesoo held Zack's hand, He could tell that Zack has been using Iron fist for a while now.

"We really do use same techniques, Hudson really wasn't joking afterall"

"Hudson isn't the one who will crack a joke"

"You are right, Hudson isn't funny"

"He will remain single like that"

"Yeah Hudson got no bitches"

Both Taesoo and Zack laughed at Hudson and Hudson just stood there trying his best to keep a straight face trying to not cry after being bullied by his seniors.

"Welcome to our small lounge, Sir"

Zack welcomed Taesoo and King of Ansan smiled while walking with Zack.

Zack took Taesoo to the best hotel there is and they sat there and talked for a while.

"This place is absolutely fantastic, Young man"

Taesoo complimented the place that Zack and his crew build and Zack smiled on being praised.

"Thank you sir, I am glad that you liked it"

"It's great, The material used, The colours, The design, Everything is great"

"Oh thank you sir"

Zack was being praised Meanwhile Hudson coughed slightly because he was the one who did all the work but He isn't getting any praises from Taesoo.

"Hudson you fever?"

"What Hudson? You can't even endure a small fever"

"Hudson's a weak ass bitch"

"He ain't got one either"

"What a pussy"

"Sun? My ass"

Both Zack and Taesoo again laughed at Hudson and Hudson finally reached his limit and he hit the table with his left hand.

Once Hudson hit the table, The marble table was sliced into two pieces and Taesoo got annoyed and he said.

"Hudson, mantain your composure"

"Sorry sir"

"Yeah yeah Hudson you got anger issues"

Zack said and Hudson again bowed down"I am really sorry sir"

"What an ass, First do stupid stuff and then say sorry"

"Hahaha Just Hudson being Hudson"

"Pussy!"

"Hudson man up!"

Both Zack and Taesoo again laughed hard at Hudson and Hudson just stood there with a crying face"I want to die already!"

After that Zack and Hudson took Taesoo at their best place to eat and then everyone went to sleep.

Or they were supposed to sleep.

But Hudson and Zack were planning for sparing even at the night because Zack wanted to see how strong Hudson got while Hudson wanted to see how much the gap between him and Zack remains now.

While Zack and Hudson were sparing, Taesoo came there walking while yawning"Kids these days"

Taesoo walked upto them and Hudson asked"Sir you here, Do you need something?"

"What? Can't i be here, Hudson?"

"No sir, This place is as much yours as it's mine"

"Good, well i was just taking a walk after dinner"

Taesoo said and Zack suddenly asked something out of the blue"Sir, can we spar?"

"Spar? You want to fight me, Young man?"

"Yes yes yes i do"

"Why?"

"I want to see where i stand against the old gen"

"You sure? I won't hold back"

Taesoo said while taking off his coat and he handed it to Hudson and There was something off about Taesoo ma.

Instead of just using his one hand, He was using his both hands which made Zack wonder what happened?

Did he really gave up on his beliefs or He regained them now but With both fists?

Taesoo noticed Zack's dumb face and He said"Don't worry boy, I won't kill you"

"I am surprised that you find me worthy enough to use both your hands"

"Well that's not the reason behind using both hands"

Taesoo said and Zack quickly looked at him and asked"Then?"

"I regained something that i had once lost in the dust that i was lying in"

Taesoo said but Zack being Zack didn't understood a single thing about what he meant by lost and lying in dust shit.

Taesoo then looked at his fists and he remembered the time when he was training Hudson.

Taesoo saw himself in Hudson, Taesoo saw Hudson use his both hands to make two fists.

If Hudson can do it so can Taesoo ma. Hudson's belief and determination was the one major reason that led Taesoo to regain his faith in himself.

Both Zack and Taesoo stood in front of each other and Zack instantly took his unique fighting stance because he knows that he will have to use everything in his aresnal to ensure he doesn't looses this fight.

Hudson meanwhile in middle of the two and he had his one hand in the air and he started the fight between the Two, Zack and Taesoo.

"Begin, Let's go!"

---

Zack and Taesoo were done fighting and Taesoo wiped sweat off his forehead and he had the biggest smile on his face in years.

"Young man, You are great and you remind of someone i knew back in my days"

"Someone from gen 1?"

"We used to be opposites, Maybe we still are"

Taesoo said and he walked upto Zack who was also still standing on his feet.

Even though Zack was much more damaged than Taesoo and Zack was even bleeding while Taesoo only had some pint of blood on himself.

"I wasn't thinking that you will push me this far"

"I am honestly surprised myself that i could fight an actual first gen king like this"

"Hahaha you are making this old man shy, Young man"

Taesoo laughed lightly before getting his coat back from Hudson and going back to his room.

Once Taesoo left the place, Zack fall on ground but Hudson caught him mid air and Zack said.

"What kind of monster he now is? Taesoo ma with two hands? And regained faith"

"Good news that he didn't hit me too hard or I would be needing a funeral"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 623 12
⇝ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, Daniel Park has an older twin brother whose not chubby like him but aesthetically strong-build. He was the protective shield from...
15.6K 795 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.1K 58 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
60.3K 3.5K 49
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...