Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

Jake Kim

1.4K 49 4
By Silence_Junction

Some time passed peacefully for everyone and In last few days, Jiho had been interested in toto.

And He lost all his money in it.

Vasco and burn knuckles get to know about Jiho's situation from Jace since he had seen Jiho beforehand.

"Jace is that all you have to say?"

Vasco asked while doing bench press and Jace nodded"Yeah that's all"

"That was very bad for Jiho"Vasco said"He don't deserve this"

"Jace do you know who is behind this toto thing?"

"Yes Vasco"

"Who is it?"

"It's the youngest leader of Big deal, Jake Kim, He is also our senior"

"He is a bad guy, I will put him straight"Vasco said as he got up from his place but Jace said"Vasco he might be dangerous"

"He is from one of the big four crews"Jace said and Vasco said"Don't worry Jace, I will never loose to a bad guy"

Vasco began Walking to find Jake Kim but Jace knew that Vasco can't take on Jake by himself so he called someone who can.

Zack lee.

Jace called Zack and Zack picked up phone and said"Jace? You never call me what's so special today?"

"Zack we need your help"

"What happened?"

"We are going to meet Jake Kim from big deal but Knowing Vasco, He will probably end up fighting him"

"He is one of Big four isn't he?"

"Yes, So are you afraid Zack?"

"No that actually gives me another reason to come, Send me your location and I will see you there"

"Alright see you then Zack"

Zack hung up and Jace shared his location with Zack and Ran after Vasco.

---

Jake was holding an umbrella in his hands while walking down a street.

Everyone around him had bowed down to him to show respect and they all greeted Jake.

"Be safe sir"

"Be careful Boss"

"Get home safe sir"

Everyone showed their love and respect towards Jake and The leader of Big deal was walking down the street but Suddenly two guys walked out of a dark alley.

"Jake Kim?"

Jace called out for Jake and Jake stopped and He looked at Vasco and Jace.

"No since you are a sophomore, I guess you are Hyeong" Jace spoke"I didn't recognise you then"

"King of illegal bigging and youngest leader of Big deal, One of the big four"Jace finished showing that he has done his homework.

"It's you the cafe worker"Jake recognised Jace and said"What brings you here?"

"I don't really want to get involved but"Jace continued"Our leader is so pansy-"

"Enough Jace"Vasco Silenced Jace and Looked at Jake"Return Jiho's money right now, You bastard"

"That logo i have heard about it"Jake said while smirking"It's a club for all fresh man babies"

"They say surprisingly it's a well known, The name is The bunny club"Jake said and Jace shouted"It's Burn knuckles!"

"Ah right so you are after me for his money?"Jake said"He is the one who gambled it, Plus the boss should be the one who give him money"

"Then tell me where that boss is"Vasco asked but Jake replied with a smile"No thanks arrogant kid"

"You all bastards are like that"Vasco spoke"If you don't tell it's your funeral"

"You know Vasco this is his den!"Jace shouted and Jake heard him and said"Den? You worried that i will call the others?"

"Because of you little kids,Huh?"Jake got mad at Vasco and He beated the living crap out of Vasco.

"Vasco you are persistent"Jake said while panting"It is impressive, Hanging in like that"

Jake then looked at Jace and said"Hey friend, Take him and leave"

"Well not so early"Jake heard another voice and He turned to see a guy in black track suit standing there with his one hand gloved.

"Now who are you?"Jake asked and Jace shouted"Zack you are finally here, What took you so long?"

"Sorry i was watching a movie with Mira, It just finished"Zack said"But don't you worry, I am ready to kick ass"

Zack took off his glove easily"You might be the strongest person i have ever faced, So i would like to see my full power for once"

"Another arrogant kid!"Jake sighed"Okay bring it on"

Zack and Jake both rushed at each other but Jake was left speechless when he noticed the speed difference between the two.

Vasco wasn't even close to Zack in term of mobility, Even Jake couldn't keep up with his mobility but Zack wasn't the one to loose motivation just because he is overwhelmed in one aspect"You seem like a Speedster?"

"You might want to re think about that because I am not"Zack said and He appeared dangerously close to Jake.

Jake tried to grapple him but Zack was fast enough to land a uppercut under his chin which made Jake step backwards.

"That was quite the hit, kid"Jake said"But i have seen someone who hit even harder"

"That was my left hand"Zack said"You wouldn't be standing if i had used my right hand"

"Aren't you one little prick?"Jake said"If you have more power than use it"

Jake rush at Zack to tackle him but Zack jumped in air and Due to being exhausted from his fight with Vasco, Jake wasn't able to change his attack and Zack jumped behind Jake and Then hit with a right hook on his right elbow with his full strength.

Jake got hit on his elbow and he almost felt like screaming but He didn't.

Even though Jake endured the pain, He was now unable to feel or even move his whole right hand and He looked at Zack who was unscathed.

Well Zack haven't gotten hit yet but That won't be the case anymore because Jake is now actually mad at him.

Jake rushed at Zack and Hit him right in the face which made Zack's lip to torn and it made him bleed.

"You are the first person since Johan to hit me"Zack said"You are impressive"

"Stop the talking kid"Jake said"I am about to beat your ass"

"You know what? I can kill you in a single punch if i want"Zack said"I don't want to crush your pride like that"

"What did you said? Aren't you a bit i mean a lot arrogant"Jake said and He kicked Zack right under ribs"I am not a boxer like you, So expect kicks"

Because Jake's main hand was broken, He had to rely more on kicks and Tackles since he can't use grappling without his main hand.

Jake threw few kicks at Zack but Zack dodged most of them while blocked others with his Iron fist.

"That right fist of yours? Is it made out of steel or something?"Jake said while standing on his feet but his legs hurts after hitting Zack's iron fist.

"Thats called Iron fist but Thugs like yourself won't know it"Zack said"Surely mma might be better than boxing but An amateur like yourself can't possibly stand a chance against a professional like myself"

"I will beat you just with Boxing"Zack declared and Jake smirked"I will be happy to wipe that arrogance of your face"

---

Zack and Jake were done fighting and Only one of them was now standing there in the rain.

And It was Zack.

Zack stood over a beaten up Jake Kim and Zack said"I told you I will beat you with just boxing"

"Punks like you can't possibly hold a candle to me"Zack said in arrogance plastered to his face.

Jake was panting heavily while lying on the ground, Jake was beaten up quite badly especially his face.

His face seemed like as if someone used him as a punching bag.

Zack was enjoying his victory over the leader of Big deal but suddenly Zack heard a heavy voice from nearby area.

"Who did this?"

"Who touched the boss?"

Zack and Jace turned around and they saw two guys standing there with black long coats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 959 5
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
5.5K 272 13
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
28.7K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
23.3K 736 16
A guy, not one of those weak and useless crying bags, dies and get reincarnated into the universe of Lookism. Will be gay (Jay my beloved). I don't o...