Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 28

4K 376 42
By Anjanaa31

Arnav and Indraneel along with Kushi has went hospital and was done with their checkup. Kushi and Arnav was glancing at eachother every now and then. Arnav has already messaged her in the morning that he is going to speak with Indraneel about their love. Kushi though knew her father was scared of his reaction.

After completing the check up, they both took Indraneel to Mandir and sat in silence.

Indraneel - Shall we go ?

Arnav hesitantly said - Uncle, I need to speak something important with you.

Indraneel somehow expected seeing both of them in silence since the morning.

Indraneel - Yes tell me.

Arnav - Uncle before starting I would like to say sorry if by any means I hurt you.

He glanced at Kushi once who inturn blinked her eyes.

Arnav - Uncle I..... I don't know how to say this. Actually I..... I love Kushi.....

Indraneel raised his eyebrows in surprise. Kushi and Arnav looked at eachother.

Arnav - Uncle..... Mein.....

Indraneel sighed - So you both love eachother ?

They both nodded their head and looked at him expectantly.

Indraneel - Are you Both sure ?

Arnav and Kushi nodded their head.

Indraneel - Ok. Let's go....

Arnav and Kushi gaped at eachother.

Arnav - Uncle.... You didn't say anything ?

Indraneel - What do you both expect me to say ?

Arnav - I know you are upset with me..... It's totally correct. But Uncle, Iam sorry that because of me you are hurt. I know you wanted to find a good family and well settled guy..... And I don't have any of those..... But Uncle, I will keep Kushi happy. I promise you that.....

Indraneel - First of all I am not upset with you both. Thanks for letting me know your decision. That shows your Trust and Love towards me..... But kids, if you really love eachother, you both need to understand one thing, love is not as easy as a cup of tea. Sowing love in somebody's heart is easy, but waiting for it to grow up patiently is not. You both have sown your love, let me see how it grows with time.

Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother as they saw Indraneel walking towards their car.

Arnav - What is he saying ? Is he ok with us loving eachother ?

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Even Iam confused. What should we do now ?

Arnav - Kushi, I think he wants to see us together. I mean, how we behave with eachother, how we take our relationship and all that.....

Kushi - So he is ok with our love ?

Arnav - For now he didn't do any decisions. Only our bond will make him consider our relationship.

Kushi - You mean..... We have to be as it is as now.....

Arnav sighed - We can figure that out later. Now come let's go.

They all reached to office and started working. Arnav and Kushi was differently enthusiastic than other days. They were happy and content that their journey started together now.

It was evening when Arnav was doing something very seriously. Kushi who came to his cabin happened to see he was very seriously indulged in something.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Shall we start for home ?

Arnav sighed - Kushi, till morning it was ok. But now, Iam a bit hesitant to go infront of Uncle you know......

Kushi - Don't think him as your uncle..... Imagine him like your Papa. Then you won't feel so.....

Arnav smiled and kept quiet.

After wrapping their work they all went home.

It was night when Arnav was sipping his coffee sitting in the garden. Kushi saw him from her room Balcony.

Kushi - What is he doing outside at this cold night ?

She took shawls and picking a mug of coffee for herself she went to garden.

Arnav was thinking something when he felt warmness surrounding him. He turned his head only to see, Kushi covering him with shawl and smiling to him. Few minutes of silence took place as the new lovers sat shy to face eachother through eyes. The feeling was new and they felt as if butterflies flying inside them.

Kushi broke the silence - What are you doing here at this cold ?

Arnav covered himself properly - Love has taken over me. So what else I would be doing other than thinking about us ?

Kushi frowned - About us ? What about us ?

Arnav nodded yes - I was thinking how should I be with you ? What you like ? What you don't like ? What's your life goals ? And much more things.....

Kushi grinned - If you ask me, I would've told you na.....

Arnav - If you just tell me I will forget it na..... So I was thinking how to get it know myself......

Kushi pouted - You will forget what I say ?

Arnav chuckled - Kushi people tend to forget when they hear someone.

Kushi - Is it ? So, how much have you observed about me so far ?

Arnav pretended thinking - Hmmm...... My observation tells that, you love Designing.

Kushi - That everyone knows....

Arnav - You love your Father.....

Kushi rolled her eyes smiling.

Arnav - You love me....

She blushed looking down.

Arnav - You love to wear anything Black.

Kushi looked at him surprised - How do you know ?

Arnav raised his collar - I know....

Kushi - But how ? I never told anyone.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi sighed pouting - Woh.... I was a kid then, once by mistake I went inside Mandir wearing a black salwar. Pandit in that mandir told me that I shouldn't wear black as it is considered to be a bad omen. So I never said that I like Black to anyone.

Arnav chuckled - It's so childish....

Kushi - Child will be childish only na Arnav ji ? But you tell me how did you find it out ?

Arnav - You will be so enthusiastic when you wear Black. Like, so happy and vibrant......

Kushi blushed thinking of something - Arnav ji.... Shall I tell you one thing ?

Arnav looked at her blushing form amused - Hmmm....

Kushi - Woh..... You should not tease me with this fact.....

Arnav - I will not.....

Kushi - The very first time I found you very handsome when you wore that black shirt.....

Arnav raised his eyebrows surprised - Now don't tell me that you started loving me because I wore Black shirt.....

Kushi - Not really..... But whenever you wore that shirt, you look really handsome.

Arnav smiled - Thanks....

Kushi - Then ?

Arnav frowned - What then ?

Kushi - Then what you observed about me ?

Arnav - For now this only ( after few minutes of silence he looked down sad) Uncle is upset because of me right ?

Kushi sighed - Hmm.... But like I said he will be happy when he understands that we have made a right choice. We will meet upto his expectations.

Arnav - I don't know when will that day come.....

Kushi - Very soon Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ok. Shall we go inside ? It's getting very cold.

Kushi - Ok.

She stood up and went inside.

Arnav remembered something - Hey Kushi come with me....

Kushi - Where ?

Arnav - To my room.

Kushi frowned - Why ?

Arnav - You come na, I will tell you.

Kushi went with him to his room. Arnav went near his cupboard and started looking for something.

Kushi - What are you searching ?

Arnav - Wait....

Finally he took out something, and grinned.

Arnav - Here this is for you....

Kushi got the small box from his hands and opened it smiling. She found a beautiful watch in it.

Arnav - How is it ?

Kushi - It's beautiful Arnav ji.

Arnav - I have bought it with my first salary.

Kushi gasped - It's been months now....

Arnav smiled sheepishly - I was hesitant to give this to you.

Kushi - Why ? You gifted Papa a shirt na.... Then why couldn't you give this to me ?

Arnav - I was shy to gift this to you.

Kushi looked at him amused - Why ?

Arnav - Come on..... How could I gift something to a random girl just like that ?

Kushi gasped with hands on hips - Am I a random girl to you ? Go I won't talk to you.....

She turned to go but stopped feeling a tug. Arnav moved to her slowly and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Kushi had hard time in controlling the smile that threatened to erupt in her face.

Arnav - Kushi......

Kushi pretended to be grumpy - Hmm....

Arnav - Gussa ho ?

Kushi nodded her head cutely.

Arnav - Sorry. I was really shy you know..... We were not even at good talking terms. How could I suddenly jump infront of you taking a gift ? Please understand na.....

Kushi - Am I still a random girl ?

Arnav hit his head on her's lightly - You are My love.....

Kushi smiled - Ok ok.... You know, you are too much cute to keep angry..... So for now I will let it go....

Arnav smiled pulling her more closer.

Kushi - Shall I go and sleep ?

Arnav - Hmm....

He said moving away from her. Kushi smiled and was about to move, but stunned him with her quick tight hug and flew away giggling like a butterfly. Arnav smiled seeing her happy.

The next task is to convince his Uncle who is pretending to be not effected by all this. He needs to talk with him to understand what his mind set is regarding Him and Kushi. He can't keep going like this.

Happy Birthday Machi...... I don't know how this update is..... But this is for you. Stay happy and gain prosperity in your life...... Nee ketadhu ellam unaku kidaikatum.... Just like this update.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
45.3K 3.7K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
4.3K 362 2
peep to know ❤❤
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!