Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Carlos

2.1K 40 5
By SenjutiSardar

I still can't get over the kiss. I want to run to her, hold her in my arms and kiss her forever. But I'll respect her decision. She wanted some time and I'll give her that.

The next morning I woke up and went down to the drawing room. Please someone remind me why Luca is still alive. Oh because he's my friend. He was crying, laughing, and hugging Rose. Weird combination. Then I got to know that it was because of his favorite ice cream. I kissed Rose on her cheek and wished her Good morning. Yesterday, I called the event manager of the wedding to set up a surprise for Rose. Thankfully, they agreed. If they refused I would have understood. I saw how her eyes lit up when I told her about the surprise. I can't wait till the evening.

"Go to your room, I have a surprise for you there."

"Another surprise??"

"Yes, go. I'll handle it here."

"Don't spoil me, Carl."

"I'll spoil you even if you don't want to get spoiled."

She pulled me aside. I know nobody is in the state to listen but still.

"Carl, I told you yesterday that if you do such things I'll not be able to leave. It's very rare for people to care so much about me and I'm an emotional fool. I can fight and do everything but when someone cares for me, my heart melts."

I can feel her pain. I can see her pain. I held her face in my hands so that our eyes meet.

"Listen, from now on add me to your 'people who care for me' list because that's what I'll do. I've never felt this alive for ages. You don't know these two days have been the best days of my life. I'll not give a tag to our relationship now. Once you come back we'll think about that. Right now just enjoy your surprise."

"You are so sure that I'll come back?"

"Yes, you will. Now go."

"Okay, Carly boy."

Suddenly we heard someone shouting. It was Giana. She was scolding her daughter for drinking so much. I think she needed it. Not only her, everyone needed it. The way they are drinking, I think they'll attend the wedding with a hangover. Both of us laughed and then she left to see her surprise.

In the evening, I got ready in the most casual way possible. A jogger and a hoodie. I know that's not the dress code to impress a girl but when the girl is Rose, I don't have to put effort into my dress code. I came out of my room and saw her standing like a goddess. She wore my gift. I gifted her a co-ord because I know she'd be more comfortable in that than any of the dresses. When she saw me she came running towards me and hugged me.

"Did you like that?"

"I loved that."

"I knew it. I wanted to gift you a dress but then I thought about your comfort and bought this. You are looking hot."

"And you're looking dashing. But you didn't have to buy this for me."

"I know but I just wanted you to take back something from here till we meet again."

"Okay. Let's go. I can't wait for the main surprise."

"Come."

And she took my hand so that we can leave but then again how can I work smoothly when there's a witch in this house?

"Why are you holding hands?"

"That's none of your goddamn business."

"No, it is. We love each other."

"What? Have you lost your mind woman?"

"Yes, you don't know but I love you."

I can feel Rose's body getting tensed but she's not saying anything. She's giving Beatrice a cold gaze.

"Rose, let's leave. I don't want to ruin our evening because of her."

Just when we were ready to leave she shouted,

"What is so special about that bitch? What does she have that I don't?"

I turned around to give her answers but before that, I heard a slap. Rose slapped her and she did the right thing.

"I told you on the first day not to fucking bother me. Not to drag me into your chaos but you are not ready to listen. You are all over Carl from the time you are here. Did I interfere with that? No, because I don't have a say there. You guys are adults, you can sort your shit yourself.-"

Everyone in the house came down. Thank God our parents were not in the house.

"And it's not like we are dating. But I can see this too that he gets fucking pissed with you. Why Matrix? Why do you have to be so annoying? The day after tomorrow it's my best friend's wedding. After then, I'll fucking leave. I'll not spend a single extra second here but till then you have to tolerate me and if you can't then remember this fucking slap."

"How dare you slap me? I never wanted to want to bother you but your holding and hugging my man bothers me. You are a bitch and it's clear to me."

Now I think I should jump.

"You wanted to know what is so unique about her right? Then hear it every fucking thing about her is unique. Her, smile, her anger, her love, her sadness everything is unique. You will never understand that Beatrice. She's precious to me. I'll burn this whole world to protect her. So, get this thing in your fucking head that if you try to hurt her again, I'll fucking kill you. You can be good at your job but if you hurt my woman I'll delete your existence from this world. Nobody will ever remember who you were. Did I make myself clear?

"Carl..."

"I said did I make myself clear?"

"Yes."

And she left. When I turn around I saw everyone gawking at me. Everyone was smirking too except Rose. She looked so confused.

"I told you they'll not be able to stay away from each other."

"My big brother is hitched."

"Stop, Silvana. I need to talk with him first."

She dragged me to her room.

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why did you call me your woman?"

"Because you are."

"No, I'm not."

I don't want to fight over this and then I did the one right thing. I kissed. I kissed her as if I own her. Like my life depends on this kiss. She's mine. Whether she accepts it or not but I do own her. I'm not someone who forces something on women but she forces me to do such things. We pulled apart breathless.

"Right now this kiss seals our relationship. You're fucking mine, Rose. No man can touch you the way I do. I respect you and that's why I'll wait for you but you'll also respect me and not let any guy touch you."

"But why? You can get any girl you want. I don't know when I'll be back or even if I'll be or not then why are you wasting your time on me?"

"This doesn't feel like a waste of time to me. I'll wait for you. And I don't want any other girl but you. You are precious to me. I don't know my worth in your life-"

"You mean everything to me. The things you have made me feel in these two days are something I've never felt and I don't know whether any man would be able to compete with you. I'll come back."

"That's like my girl. You're mine, Rose. Only and only mine."

"Okay but what about my surprise? When will I see it?"

"I thought you will not go."

"Why will I not go?"

"I thought your mood is off."

"No, my mood was never off. I felt really good after slapping her. I was just confused with the whole thing, that's why I dragged you here."

"Are you saying the truth or do you have other intentions with me, Ms. Smith?"

She locked her hands around my nape. Her eyes seduced me to do something wrong and with a husky tone she said,

"If I want to fulfill my intentions then I can ask for it. I don't have to play tricks on you."

"Yes, you can. So, are you asking for it?"

"No. Right now I'm asking for my surprise and if I don't get that my mood will be off."

"Yes, we'll go there but before that promise me you'll be staying here this whole week. You'll not leave just after the wedding."

"But the faster I'll go the faster I'll come back to you."

"No. You'll be staying."

"Okay. Fine. Now can we go?"

"Yes."

When we went out of the house I told her to close her eyes. But she put up a fight with me on this too. Eventually, she agreed. I think she needs to get a tattoo saying 'handle with care'.

When we reached our surprise I allowed her to open her eyes and I can say she was stunned. They decorated the place just the way I wanted. Beautiful white curtains with matching cushions decorated with beautiful lights look like our little heaven on this beach. I arranged some snacks and no alcohol. We cannot get drunk today and I think she's not someone who loves alcohol much.

"Did you like that?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it. I'm loving every bit of it."

I held my hand toward her and we sat together.

"When did you arrange so much?"

"When you were sleeping dreaming of me."

"Who told you I dreamt about you?"

"I just know."

"Don't put your words on me, Carl."

"Okay let's stop quarreling and enjoy the moment. So, what makes you happy?"

"So, we are doing it this way. Okay. Teaching students and of course some martial arts. What about you?"

"Working and of course some action."

"Now, my turn. What do you love to eat?"

"Mac n' cheese."

"That's very simple of you."

"What were you expecting?"

"I was expecting something extravagant."

"Actually whatever can be made easily at home, I love those. What's your favorite food?"

"Whatever my uncle makes except his pineapple pizzas."

"You stay with your uncle? What about your parents."

"Yes, I live with my uncle and I don't have parents. He's my father, mother, uncle, best friend, and my whole family."

"I'm sorry about that."

"No, don't be. It's not something that hurts anymore."

"You know you are very strong, Rose."

"That I'm and also because of my uncle. He has been my supporting pillar from the beginning."

I hugged her. She's amazing and leaving her will be difficult. She lights up my world like no one else. Whatever happens I'm not leaving her. I'll respect her decision but as long as I can. If I see that it's getting extended unnecessarily I'll hunt her down. I'll suck up all my pain after this week but she has to come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 55.3K 60
Daisy Brooks never had an easy life. The tragic death of her mother shattered her world and left behind a huge void. Her alcoholic father filled her...
450 120 20
....I could feel his breath on my neck.. "My work is to give others pleasure.." I managed to say between heavy breathes.. " Its okay kitty.. But who...
4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
594K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...