Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
The Cult (4)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

Daniel park (2)

1.7K 65 10
By Silence_Junction

Soon after Vasco left the cafeteria with burn knuckles, The bell rang and lunch break was over.

Everyone returned to their classrooms and Daniel was sitting on his place but he was approached by Doo lee.

Doo told Daniel about the get together with friends.

"What? A get together?"

"Yep it's the start a new semester"

"We are going to have a great time together"

"You should join"

"Friends should get acquainted"

Daniel heard doo and his lackeys and He was filled with hope and remembered about his past get together where he was just Logan's slave better known as Pikachu.

Daniel gained a wide smile on his face and he got from his place"Yes, I will join"

Doo and his lackeys jumped in excitement and they said.

"See you at 7"

Daniel then stood in confidence and Nervously asked"Maybe we can take some stickers photos together"

Just hearing this Doo and His lackeys got so happy that they ran away from there to complete all the preparations.

"I have a day off from work, I can surely hangout with my friends now"Daniel thaught to himself while smiling and he was already dreaming about the get together with his new friends.

Daniel was thinking about get together but He then remembered that during lunch break Zack said that he is free after school.

Daniel decided to invite him too, Daniel turned left and he saw Zack sitting at his place near window.

"Hey Zack"

Daniel called out for Zack but Zack didn't heard him because he was busy looking out of window.

Daniel got up and he placed his hand on Zack's shoulder that made Zack freak out"You fucking scared me"

"Sorry about that"

Daniel apologized and Zack asked"So how's lil Daneil doing? Have he lost some weight or not?"

"Ahh about him, He has been busy lately but he is making progress"Daniel said after thinking a while and Then Daniel said"Zack, i wanted to ask if are you free after school?"

"I am free"

"Would you like to join us for a friends get together?"

"A friends get together? When?"

"Today at 7"

"I guess i can since i am free"

Zack said and Daniel almost jumped at his place and He gave a wide smile"Alright Zack, I will see you at 7 then"

Soon the school ended and everyone returned back to their houses and It was almost 7 o clock.

Daniel exchanged some messages with Doo and others and he reached the alley where the get together was going to take place.

Zack, Doo, Zoe and others were waiting for Daniel in the room and Soon door opened and Daniel showed himself.

"H-Hi"

"O you are here"

"Daniels here"

Doo and Zeo welcomed him and Zoe pointed at place next to her"Come Danny sit here!"

Daniel felt uneasy about the place but He didn't cared at the moment because he was busy enjoying his time with his friends.

Daniel sat next to Zoe and Doo served drinks to everyone but Zack refused"You know doo, I don't drink"

"Oh come on Zack, Just a Lil bit"

"Nope, I am a man of words and ideals, I cannot accept that"

Zack said but Doo said with a mischievous smile"Maybe the professional can't handle a little booze"

"What you said you punk? Are you challenging me?"

"Ofcourse i am, Zack i bet i can beat you in drinking"

Doo said but Zack gave a smirk"Zack lee never learned to loose, especially not to a loser like yourself"

"Bet?"

"Bring it on"

With that Zack and Doo started taking shots after shots meanwhile Daniel was having trouble adjusting to the environment.

Soon they were joined by the lady who Owned the place because she was attracted to Daniel's charm and She threw party for them.

A students of J high school were having fun before they heard a voice from a distance.

"They look like a bunch of kids

"So fucking noisy"

"These goddamn losers"

They heard those comments from a group of adults on a different table than theirs.

Everyone decided to ignore them for now and they continued trying to make Daniel drink.

"Now days, These goddamm kids have no manners"

"Should we teach them manners?"

"Be quiet they will hear us"

The group of adults said loudly and J High students have already heard him but they were ignoring them.

"Who cares? I mean what are they gonna do?"

The fat adult laughed while smoking his pack.

"You know girl with ugly faces walk with their boobs out"The flat chest adult woman said indirectly to Zoe.

Hearing her words Zoe countered her with her punch line"Why do girls with flat chest wear bra? To keep themselves warm?"

"Hey! What'd you say?"The flat chest woman got up from her place and She was visibly annoyed of Zoe.

Suddenly one of the males got up and he walked upto J high students and Doo got scared and He turned to Zack"Hey Zack bro please help us"

"Doo i am only doing this because you are the one paying for everything today"Zack said to Doo and Doo nodded"Don't worry Zack i will pay for everything"

Zack got from his place and He stood in front of the adult from other group and said"Go back thug"

"What do you say? You fucking brat"

"Are you deaf or something? Punk"

Zack said and the adult got annoyed he called his friends and they surrounded Zack but suddenly Daniel got up from his place.

Alcohol was starting to take over Daniel and he accidentally broke a beer bottle and held it like a weapon and Zack Smirked"My friend there was charged with murder before, He won't mind having another murder charge on him"

"And You know what, He is still a juvie, He won't be in prison for long"Zack said completely scaring those thugs and they looked at each other and one said"Boss that boy with weapon lives with a gangster"

"Yes boss i heard that he works at night and This boss is his partner"

"We should fall back for now, We don't know how deep that water is"

All of them discussed between themselves and Finally the leader said"Tch..I will let you all go today but next time, It will be different"

With that all of them left the leaving and Zack turned to Doo and said"I am going back, Pay up"

"But Zack you didn't even do anything"

"I don't care, You are paying for it"

With that Zack left the place without wasting any more time there leaving a drunk Daniel behind who soon fall unconscious and Lil Daniel came to pick up Big Daniel.

And that's how the friend get together ended for Daniel park.

Hey guys,

I am thinking of making a small timeskip because For a while, Everything is gonna remain the same as original.

I would like to jump straight to Gangism now.

So what do you say?

Should I make a small skip to the Daniel and Duke performance?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 395 38
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙�...
2.5K 65 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
43.1K 2.4K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
172K 11.3K 32
ㅤㅤ❝Life is deceitful, a delightful tragedy that neither of us wished to live through. Still, I sought to give you its best and carve your path with b...