General Mahamatra in Villains...

By kdeisk2244

What will happen if General Mahamatra suddenly got transferred to the NRC? Notes: I was thinking I like Gensh... More

About Cyno
Love Interest Pt. 1
Love Interest Pt. 2
Prologue: Welcome to the Villians' World
Prologue: Stranger Waking
Prologue: Ceremony's Chaos
Prologue: Ramshackle Dorm
Prologue: The Great Seven
Prologue: Trouble After Trouble
Prologue: The Dwarf's Mine
Prologue: Finale
Chapter 1 🌹: Unexpected Midnight Guest
Chapter 1 🌹: Cater Diamond ♦
Chapter 1 🌹: Trouble at lunch
Chapter 1 🌹: Cyno meets the Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's start baking
Chapter 1 🌹: Welcome to the Unbirthday Party
Chapter 1 🌹: Duel's Advise
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's the duel begin
Chapter 1 πŸ₯€: The Rose-Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Riddle's memories
Chapter 1 🌹: Finale
Chapter 2 🦁: A Perplexing Deal
Chapter 2 🦁: Magift's Meeting
Chapter 2 🦁: Accident Suspicion
Chapter 2 🦁: Investigation Begin
Chapter 2 🦁: Meeting the victims
Chapter 2 🦁: The culprit

Chapter 1 🌹: Calm before the storm

3.2K 130 20
By kdeisk2244

~ A few moments later ~

Cyno, Deuce, and Grim arrived at the school store: Mister S's Mystery Shop. The three of them are surprised by how it looks: "Hello, can I get some he- Whoa. This shop is wild. they have crystal skulls, grimoires, taxidermied... Uh, I don't even know what animal that is!" Deuce exclaims after walking into the shop. Cyno never sees any shops like this before making his curiosity rise to an urge to study each item here to see what it does. But then he remembered Trey said that they sell almost everything here: 'I wonder if they sell any Genius Invokation TCG card packs here?'  Grim looks at the shop suspiciously: "You think they sell cream here?"

Suddenly a young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple locs flipped over the right side of his head, and an undercut. Beneath his maroon blazer, he wears a bright purple vest that has skeletal motifs as buttons. He wears a hat that is sewn together of maroon and black colored parts. He has a small skull affixed to his a red clothing wrapped around the hat. He wears a necklace decorated with long, tooth-looking bones. He also wears a black apron, tied together with a black-and-white ribbon. He has a single pocket visible near his hip, which holds a green hamsa-type object inside. He also has white skeletal markings painted beneath his eyes, on his neck, on his chest, and on his forearms there are also white rib markings on the bright purple vest. On the side of his blazer, he wears a pin shaped like a wooden face mask.

"Greetings, my stray imps. How are you today? Welcome to Mr. Sam's Mystery Shop. What among my humble selections interests you? A charm from a secluded land? The mummified remains of an ancient king? A cursed tarot card?" This shop is interesting but they have a list to get and a limited amount of money for things on the list. "Um, we wanted to buy all the items on this list..." Deuce says.

"Ring up two cans of tuna while you're at it!" Grim sees his chance to get a can of tuna and completely forgets about the punishment that Cyno gives him. "Grim." Cyno's voice sends a chill to everyone in the shop, Deuce just praying that Cyno won't go into his 'judgment' form while Sam just sweatdropped feeling the killing aura coming from the white-haired boy. Grim flinches and remembers that he was punished by Cyno-sama because he tried to skip class this morning: "O-On second thought, maybe later." Cyno looks pleased then he turns back to the shopkeeper making him flinch a little bit: "W-Well let's take a look at the list, shall we? Let's see... Hmmm, cream, eggs, etc. Quite the sacchariferous list! I'll get everything for you." Then he quickly disappears into the back to get all the stuff on the list. Unknown to them, Sam lets out a relieved sigh after he goes to the back. This was the first time a student gave him that vibe as if his life is on a thin string and it will be cut at any time if he does something wrong. Shaking the feeling he needs to find those ingredients on the list, now, where did put those? While outside, the three were still amazed about the shop: "Whoa... He does stock that stuff, huh?"

~ A few minutes later ~

Sam comes out with all the stuff they need: "Here you go. It's pretty heavy... Are you sure you can carry this? Luckily for you, our 1/100th-size flying saucers are 30% off today. Perfect for carrying groceries!" Grim's eyes shine up when he hears the deal but of course, Deuce immediately shoots down the idea making Grim complain: "Ffnya! I didn't realize today was National No Fun Allowed Day!"

"Very well. Then until next time, my little imps. Do come again! Ciao!" Sam just smiled and waved them goodbye as they walked out of the shop. On their way back they are still amazed about the shop but Grim seems not to agree with them for being cheap steak. Deuce looks at Cyno's bags seem like they are heavy so he decides to impress his crush by offering to carry those bags for him: "Hmmm. Cyno looks like you got the bag with all the cans. That looks heavy. Let me take that one. I've got a little trick for carrying heavy bags."

"Are you sure Deuce?" Cyno looks at him but Deuce still insists: "I'm sure General. I'm used to it since my mom always stocked up at sales, and the bag would get ridiculously heavy. I was the only man in the house, so I got to do all the heavy lifting, and- Oh sorry. I didn't mean to monopolize the conversation." He blushes at his rambling but Cyno just walks to him and gives him the bag while smiling softly at him: "Sound like you took good care of your mom." Deuce takes the bag and he is dazed by Cyno's smile: 'Beautiful.'

But he quickly gets his poster back: "*ahem* N-No, it wasn't like that at all. The truth is, I-" but before he can say anything, they bump into the 'carbonara' senpai they've met during lunch making all the eggs smash. "Myah! The eggs!"

"Damn it! The carton of eggs is smashed! And now the bag's dripping egg good everywhere." Deuce says angrily, one of the senpais turns back to them: "Ouch! Why don't you watch where you're-Hey! You're the jerks who broke the egg yolk on my carbonara!" He says he is still mad about his egg being broken during this lunchtime. "I've had about enough of you punks. You need to learn your place!" The other said smirking without noticing the killing aura coming from Cyno and trying not to kill those two. "You're the ones who darted out at us from around the corner! And you picked a fight with us at lunch over an egg that you were still totally able to eat! And now you've destroyed six of OUR eggs!" Deuce reasons, trying to hold his anger. "Yeah! He's right!" Grim agrees. Their face turns black: "So what? You sayin' that was our fault?"

"I am. Please reimburse us for the eggs. And then apologize to the chickens." Deuce says, the first two sentences are fine but then Cyno flinches hearing the third sentence: 'Wait, what did he just say?'

"Ooh, look who's got his big boy pants on. You sure are makin' a big deal outta some stupid eggs." The other provokes. "What?" Deuce asks in disbelief. "They haven't even touched the ground, so they're still edible. Quit whinin'."

"You should thank us for savin' ya the trouble of crackin' 'em!" Then they both laughed at Deuce, this was his last straw: "That ain't funny." Deuce mumbled angrily. "Huh?" One of them didn't catch what Deuce said. "I said, THAT AIN'T FUNNY. You don't get to call my eggs stupid. You don't get to call ANY eggs stupid! Those eggs may not have gotten to be chicks, but they were gonna make some amazing tarts! Do you get it yet? DO YOU!?" They are all surprised by Deuce's outburst, including Cyno but then he gets his composure back almost immediately when he hears what Deuce just said: 'He doesn't know is he?' Deuce started to crack his fingers ready for a fight: "You owe me six eggs. If ya ain't gonna pay me for me, then you're gettin' a bruise for each one!"

Deuce launches himself at the two and then starts pushing them hard but soon it starts to get out of hand, Cyno quickly stops Deuce throwing more punches at the senpais. "Deuce, stop. Enough." Cyno then turns to the two senpais and glares at them: "Scram." Those two didn't need to tell twice, they turned tail and ran away: "Next time you eat an egg, you better apologize a hundred times, you buncha chumps!" Cyno then turns his attention to Deuce: "Calm down, Deuce."

After a while, Deuce starts to calm down then he realizes what he has done. Grim asks him worriedly: "Deuce, what's wrong?" Deuce then let out a disappointed sigh: "*sigh* I did it again, didn't I? ARGH! I was dead-set on becoming an honor student this time, too!" Cyno just looks at Deuce waiting for him to explain.

"When I was in middle school, I was pretty wild. I cut school and got into fighting all the time. I called my teacher's names, hung out with gangsters, and bleached my hair... I blasted around tight curves on my Magic Wheel... I show off my magic to kids who couldn't use it yet... I was a total punk." Deuce starts his explanation then stops mid-way to see Cyno's reaction: "Continue." He nods and then continues explaining: "One night, I saw my mom talking on the phone to my grandma. She was trying to hide from me, but I saw her, and I could tell she was in tears. She was saying how she must have been a horrible mom, and that maybe she never should have tried to raise me by herself. Then I realize that had nothin' to do with it! She hadn't done anything wrong. It was all me. When the carriage came to take me to NRC, she was so happy for me. I decided then and there that this time, I wouldn't do anything to make her cry. This time, I'd become an honor student- someone she could be proud of. And I already messed it up! Damn it!"

After Deuce finishes his explanation, Cyno just looks at him blandly: "How do you feel?" Deuce is surprised at Cyno's question: "Huh?"

"That's not answering my question." Cyno folds his arms waiting for Deuce's answer. "I don't know. I feel like they need to punish." Deuce answers unsurely. Cyno nods his head and then continues: "Then you aren't doing anything wrong as an honor student." Deuce is surprised at what Cyno said but Grim also agrees with Cyno: "Yeah, even I, Grim the Magnanimous, was ready to pound those losers into tuna paste! You just got to 'em first." Deuce is speechless but then he just lets out a hearty laugh: "Heh heh... you guys, thanks. I guess you're right! I just hope those chicks can rest in peace."

"Deuce... You do realize those eggs aren't fertilized, right?" A moment of silence, then: "Wha-WHAAAAT!? Are you kidding me!?" Deuce screams disbelief at what Cyno just said. "*sigh* Cyno-sama, aren't you a little bit too blunt here? You just break the kid." Grim sweatdropped looking at Cyno. Cyno just says bluntly: "Reality is a hard pill to swallow, he has to deal with it though. Well, then I think we should return to the shop and buy a new batch of eggs." With that said the three of them made their way back to the shop with Deuce still shocked at what Cyno said. While Cyno constantly looked at Deuce making sure he was okay.

~ A few moments later ~

They went back to the kitchen greeting two worrisome Heartslabyul: "Ah, you're finally back! What took you guys so long?" Ace asks. "Has something happened?" Trey asks but they just shake their heads. "Well, then let's finish the tart!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ 7749 steps later ~

"Okay, now we just sprinkle on a little powdered sugar, and..." Trey says as he puts the powdered sugar on top of the tart. "Finish!" Ace and Grim celebrate. While Deuce is... well, he is still traumatized from the eggs earlier letting out a weak celebration: "Fin... ished..." Ace looks at him then looks back to the General: "Did something happen to him while you were shopping?" Cyno just answers bluntly: "Egg traumatized." Both Ace and Trey look at them more confused but decide to drop the topic. "For sixteen years, I was so sure..." Deuce continues to mumble about his eggs traumatizing, so Ace decides to ignore him: "Yeah... whatever. I'm pretty beaten. Making tart sure takes it outta you."

A familiar voice suddenly rings up: "Hey fam! You look wrecked. Are the tarts done? Ooh, those look so cute! Let me snap a real quick pic for Magicam!" It was Cater, he pulled out his phone took a picture of the tart then uploaded it to his Magicam. "What, NOW you decide to show up?" Ace asks him annoyed but Cater just smiled: "I just came to see how hard my little newbs were working."

"It's tough work if you're not used to it. But there's no better cure for the ails of fatigue than something sweet from the oven. Help yourself to some of this tart." Trey said and everybody cheered: "YAY!" But like reading Cyno's mind, Ace says: "Pretty funny how you managed to show up right when it was ready to eat, Cater-senpai."

"Ma ma~ Someone's gotta be the official taster!" Cater says. Trey cuts for each of them a slice, Grim is Grim he just digs in immediately not wanting to any more seconds. Cyno just shook his head then he also took a bit of the tart. To his surprise, it does taste delicious. This is the first time he has this kind of sweetness, his eyes sparkle and he has this flower aura around him making other blushes: 'Cute.'

But then Cater asks Trey to do the thing, making everyone curious about what he's asking. Trey suddenly asks: "What's everyone's favorite food?"

"Me? Probably cherry pie or hamburgers." Ace answer. Grim is listing out his favorite foods like cheese omelets, roasted meat, and pudding... While Deuce chooses omelet rice, and Cater likes lamb chop with diablo sauce. They turn to Cyno waiting for Cyno to answer: "Hmmm... Rice, meat, and dried nuts mixed with some yogurt and roasted together... what a wonderful mix of flavors. You can feel the aroma seeping out with the steam as you cut into the crispy outside. It doesn't even take very long to make; my favorite dish."

"What kind of dish is that General?" Ace asks curiously. "It is called Tahchin, one of the traditional dishes in Sumeru." Cyno answers. "Alright, you've got it. 'Doodle Suit'" Trey chanted a spell on the tart making them wonder what he just does. "Why don't you take a bite and find out?" Trey says, and all of them take another bite. The tart tastes just like their favorite food, Cater is excited seeing their reaction: "Nice trick, eh? That's gotta be a hit when Trey's having tea with the ladies." Cater praised making Trey blush in embarrassment, he didn't want to make a bad impression in his crush's eyes. "Aha, that's not true Cyno, please don't listen to him."

'Besides I already have someone I like.' Trey doesn't say that out loud though, he doesn't want to have a blood bath in the kitchen. Cyno just nods his head and then continues eating his tart, Deuce is still amazed how Trey can change the flavor of the tart. Seems like this is Trey's unique magic, it allows him to overwrite characteristics but it only works for a while, in other words, it covers up the real thing of nature in a short amount of time. Cyno then asks: "Trey-senpai, what do you think of Riddle-senpai's unique magic?" Trey loses his smile then he explains: "Oh, that's in a whole other league. His signature spell is a weapon. Mine's just childish prestidigitation." Cyno just narrows his eyes at Trey's answer but then he smiles again: "Speaking of Riddle-it's too late to give it to him these now. Let's call it a day and do it tomorrow. Don't forget that tomorrow's the unbirthday party. You don't want to be late."

Ace just looks at Cyno smiling smugly: "General, would be alright for me to crash another night at your place? It doesn't sound like I'll be allowed back in my dorm tonight." Unnoticed by Ace, the killing aura is getting heavier when Ace says that but they cannot do anything since they have to follow the rules. Deuce can't contain his cool so he asks Trey permission to sleep in the Ramshackle Dorm with Ace just to make sure Ace doesn't do anything to Cyno. Cater, of course, wants to join them but gets rejected by Trey: 'Two are already enough, so don't you dare Cater.'

After they separate, while the trio walking in front of Cyno keeps bickering at each Cyno just keeps having this bad feeling in his stomach.

*drip* *drip* 'Huh? Again? What is going on? I have a feeling that this involves Heartslabyul's Housewarden, but I don't have evidence nor the right to interfere with their dorm business. *sigh* Oh archon, what have I gotten into?'

~ Back to Heartslabyul's Dorm a few moments ago ~

A frightened Heartslabyul student is relieved when they see Trey and Cater entering the dorm. "Trey-senpai! Cater-senpai! You're back! We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"What happened?" Trey asks. The student then shakes violently remembering what happened: "Ten dorm members were caught violating rule 256...'No drinking honey-sweetened lemonade after 8 pm.' Housewarden Riddle -senpai collared them all!" Hearing this, Trey and Cater feel uneasy about the situation, if this keeps going they might lose their students. The student suddenly cried: "I can't take it anymore! I can't live like this! Everything we do violates some insane rule! I want to transfer to another dorm... *sob*" Trey and Cater give them an assured smile: "It'll be okay. We'll go talk to the housewarden. You go back to your room." Trey says. "*sigh*... Guess I'd better go make some tea or something, as a show of deference to the Queen."

"Thanks, Cater. Oh, but make sure it's herbal tea, not black. You know what rule 153 says about drinking tea at night." Trey says, after seeing Cater going to the kitchen and the students going back to their room, Trey lets out a heavy sigh. I hope tomorrow's party will go smoothly, and hopes that there won't be any collared students tomorrow.

A/N: Hey ya all, hope everyone doing okay, and thank you for all your votes and comments for the story. Are you guys ready for the first overblot? Anyway, I want to make Cyno have some skills (NOT TELLING JOKES) like dancing or singing or anything just let me know. I was thinking of singing since his Eng VA and Jap VA can sing. Idk the other two though but if you guys want Cyno to have other unique talents don't hesitate to comment and let me know. Oh, and for Trey's unique magic, I'll just go with what he said in the game, I know there's another call for the spell but I prefer this one better. That's it for this chapter, and I'll see you guys again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 332 31
This takes after "Boboiboy: the Fallen Hero", as the remaining heroes still mourned over their loss. But there's also a separate story, where it exp...
216K 9.9K 59
[Completed Story :D] Started: August 7, 2021 Finished: February 6, 2022 REMINDER: THIS FANFICTION WAS RELEASED BEFORE HEIZOU'S RELEASE IN GAME THAT'S...
36K 860 17
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ QᴜΙͺᴛᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄…. ʜᴍ... ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜~" Suddenly waking...
13.4K 523 31
I had this idea for a long time now and really wanted to finally write it down so here you go~ I try to update weekly but can't guarantee that :[ Tha...