Chapter 2 🦁: Meeting the victims

They went to the Pomefiore Dorm in search of the first person on their list, Rook Hunt. Rook is the vice housewarden of Pomefiore, sporting a blond bob haircut and a fedora. Cyno was amazed by the grandeur and elegance of the place, which reminded him of Fontain houses. Although he had never visited Fontain, he remembered reading about them in books.

 Although he had never visited Fontain, he remembered reading about them in books

According to Riddle, he's an exceptional player. His performance was extremely well in last year's tournament. They immediately spotted him with other two beautiful students whom Cyno recognized one of them was Vil Schoneheigt the Housewarden of Pomefiore, seem like they were teaching the other one how to drink tea. "Non, Epel, non. When you lift your teacup, do not insert your finger through the handle. It is most inélégant."

"Oh... Right. I'm sorry." Epel says. While Vil is struggling to decide on a makeup style for a tournament. Cyno recalls what Riddle had said in the meeting that Pomefiore is the only house that stops the game to do their makeup. Although he was skeptical at first, now he believes it. Both Cyno and Grim don't believe that Rook will be the next target. Grim thinks that it's because of the way he acts, while Cyno believes otherwise. So they decide to switch to their next target, Jade Leech, and Floyd Leech, who are twins and second-year students at Octavinelle. During the meeting, Cyno was able to read the profiles of team players from each house, thanks to Crowley. He had 'asked' Crowley to provide the profiles secretly for the investigation. Cyno found out some interesting information about the Leech twins and Azul. He is considering asking Crowley to install some equipment in his room for further research. According to Cater, the Leech twins work well together on the field making other teams struggle to counter their strategies. When they saw the twin, the three brain cells were surprised by their looks.

(Jade Leech)

(Floyd Leech)

(Floyd Leech)