Chapter 1 🌹: Let's start baking

Warning : I know you all have been excited to hear Cyno's joke, well, you don't have to wait any longer. Because he'll give you some of his best jokes to you guys in this chapter. Since Cyno just came to the TWST world and hasn't adapted to the custom here yet, his jokes will be from his voice line in-game. Don't worry, he'll tell more jokes in the future when he gets used to the custom here. Now, let's begin the chapter.

 Now, let's begin the chapter

~ Time skip ~

After finishing their last class, the gang starts going to the woods behind campus to collect chestnuts. Cyno was surprised seeing how big it was not to mention there were tons of chestnuts lying around ready for pick-up. He is snapped out of his daze when Grim shows excitement he is when he gets to taste the chestnut tart later. "Whoa! There are a ton of chestnuts just lying around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm!"

Cyno was about to stop Grim but it was a little bit too late: "Let's get grabbin'-YOWCH!"

"Grim! Are you alright?" Cyno asks worriedly. "Ffnya! The chestnut spines pricked my paws!" Cyno picks Grim up and blows onto his paws where it gets pricked. Unknown by Cyno, the Heartslabyul duo has a killing aura toward Grim. "I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too!" Deuce says while his vein is showing on his neck trying to calm himself down from strangling Grim. While Ace is smiling his smile is a little bit weird: "Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?"

"Let's go and take a look," Deuce says. The gang starts to make their way to the garden, when they step inside they are all awed by how big this place is. Cyno was fascinated seeing all the plants he had never seen before: 'Tighnari would love this place.'

"Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge," Ace says in awe. "If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." Deuce suggests. " Sure. Dibs on the right side." Ace says. "Then I'll go to the left, while Cyno and Grim go straight ahead?"

"Alright." Cyno answers. Then they all split up looking for tools and baskets. Grim couldn't contain his excitement seeing all the plants with fruits that he had never seen before: " Cyno-sama, look! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!" Cyno just chuckles at Grim's antic but doesn't forget his duty: "I know Grim but don't pick any of them, ok? We don't know if they're edible or not."

Suddenly he steps on something, turns out it's a tail, a lion tail to be exact. "Ouch! Hey! You got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" And that tail belongs to none other than the Savanaclaw's Housewarden: Leona Kingscholar.

 "Ouch! Hey! You got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" And that tail belongs to none other than the Savanaclaw's Housewarden: Leona Kingscholar