Prologue: The Great Seven

~ Ramshackle Dorm ~

After a few hours of cleaning, Cyno is ready to take a long bath while recollecting everything that has happened today. Cyno is taking his time in the hot bath, his hair is wet after taking the shower and getting all the dirt and sand out of his hair: '*whew* What a day. Now that I have time for myself, I should recall all the events that have happened today. First, I was bought into this world by a thing called a "black carriage", and temporarily stuck here. Second, this is a magic school where they taught students how to use their magic and how to control it. Third, the seven dorms represent a different famous person in this world, just like the seven archons represent each elemental power. Fourth, each student has a different kind of magic, they have also this called "unique magic", it's like the kind of magic that only they can use it. Here I meet one annoying crow who claims to be this school headmaster and easily goes into panic mode if something doesn't go his way. *sigh* Troublesome. Then I was brought to this rusted place called the Ramshackle Dorm. Well, I can't complain, at least I have a roof rather than sleep outside at a place that I do not know about. Then I meet this creature named Grim and three ghosts who have lost their memory. Since I still have one more day before school officially starts, I better go to the library and find more information about this world. Now that I think about it, how come I can understand what they're saying can speak their language fluently, and can read their books? How about writing? Will I write their language or the Teyvat language? Hmm, I can figure this out tomorrow while I do some research about this world.' With that set in mind, Cyno finishes his bath and starts brushing his teeth. He then headed to his bedroom which is the biggest bedroom of this dorm with the king-size bed now already having a clean white sheet on it. Grim has already fallen asleep while dreaming about him being the greatest magician. Cyno just shook his head wouldn't think that this cat also has it cute side.

~ Time skip to morning ~

Cyno woke up quite early due to his habit when he was back in Sumeru as a General Mahamatra and as a scholar. After he had done his morning routine, finding Grim still sleeping, he decided to let the little guy sleep more while he went to the library. When he arrived at the library, he was still amazed by its size so he started to find some history books about this place while testing his theory of how he can able to understand the language there. Seems like this school was built based on the memorial to the Great Seven: the Queen of Hearts, the King of Beasts, The Sea Witch, the Sorcerer of the Sands, the Beautiful Queen, the King of Hell, and the Thorn Fairy.

First, the Queen of Hearts. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She loves red roses and wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She was the ruler over a kingdom of madness but no one dared to defy or they would face their punishment if they dared to break any rules. Heartslabyul dorm is based on the Queen of Hearts, they are strict with their students about all the rules they have to follow. Their dorm leader is Riddle Rosehearts, he is known for his temperature and his unique magic: "Off With Your Head". The spell creates a collar that temporarily seals off someone's magic. To a magician, losing their magic is like losing their head so everyone is afraid of him. This dorm has over 800 rules, and students here need to memorize all of them. Cyno is sweatdropped when he read this part, there are only six major rules that everyone in the Akademiya must follow but over 800 rules?

Second, the King of Beasts. He was a ruler of the savanna, but he wasn't born into the throne-he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be parish no more, and should live among his subjects as equals. But Cyno doesn't think this was the truth though, but that's what the book wrote so he just goes along with it. Savanaclaw dorm is based on the King of Beasts, most of the students here have animal characteristics and strong physical strength. Their dorm leader is Leona Kingscholar, he's the second prince of Sunset Savanna and his unique magic: "The King's Roar". This spell makes everything he touches turn into sand. Cyno looking at his image with the sparkle in his eyes wanted to touch his ears, they looked so soft. 'I wonder if I can touch anyone's ears in Savanaclaw?'