Prologue: Trouble After Trouble

After fixing the Queen of Hearts statue, they start walking the cafeteria since it has the most windows, so they decide to start there. While on their way there, both Grim nor Ace didn't dare to look at Cyno, on the way there he starts to remember his theory of how he can understand the language: 'This must be the side effect when I can to this world, thanks to it I can blend into this world pretty easily. During my research, I remembered there are 4 main and basic elements of magic: Fire, Water, Flora, and Cosmic. While Fire, Water, and Flora are like Pyro, Hydro, and Dendro, the user/caster can combine more than 2 elements to create a new spell. The only one that I'm curious about is the Cosmic, I've never heard of this kind of element before at least in Teyvat, of course. I might have to research this element later if I have free time.'

Cyno was in his thoughts too deeply, he didn't even realize the troublemaker's duo had already gone. When he finally snaps out of his thoughts, let's just say he is furious that they decided to run away from their punishment. But worry not, this is not the first time he dealt with this kind of situation. Now then, if they were him where would they go? Cyno starts walking calmly forward and asking around to see if anyone sees them. Luck is on his side when one of the pictures shows him where they are, he immediately uses his electro power to boost his speed toward their direction. Unknown to them, a purple electric wolf claw has successfully caught them, unfortunately, Cyno only caught Ace while Grim has run away fast. *Tsk* Luckily for him, another student from Heartslabyul: "Hey, you." Cyno points his claw at the student making him flinch. "Y-Yes?"

"I need you to cast a spell to keep this guy here while I'm chasing after that cat." The student is shocked and confused at the same time. He recognizes the guy in Cyno's hand because they're dormmates, unsure what to do he asks: "Like, freeze his legs? Or bind him with a rope? Or maybe I could... Hmmm... No..." Suddenly an electric strike at him, if he didn't dodge it in time he'd be roasted. "Alright, alright! Please don't kill me! Here goes nothing! I summon thee... something heavy!" A giant cauldron appears and falls right upon Ace keeping him from escaping. "Thanks, now stay here and watch him for me, I'll be back shortly." Leaving the student standing there dumbfounded, he looks at the student and asks: "What's happening? Did you do something to piss off that guy?" Ace just laughed awkwardly: "Ehehe, it's a long story. Why don't you let me out then I can tell you what happened."

"No way, I don't want to be zapping by lightning on my first day here." Not long after that, Cyno comes back with Grim being held by the collar on his hand. Cyno sees a confusing expression on the student's face, he explains: "These two are running away from their punishment, and I'm here to catch them and make sure they follow the order that is direct from the headmaster."The student asks: "And what kind of punishment is that?"

"What are you bothering me for? You guys could just bang out the work yourself!" Ace started back. "There's no "banging out" a hundred windows!" Cyno slams his weapon on the ground with lightning striking out, nearly hitting Ace. The student's face pale then turns to Ace and asks: "Clean a hundred windows? What did you do?!"

"I was just screwing with that furball a little... Okay, and the statue of the Queen of Hearts got a teeny bit charred. Sue me." Ace's answer was annoying, the student widened his eyes: "You did what?! No wonder the headmaster flew off the handle at you! It's only the first day of school and you manage to get into trouble?!" Ace starts to get irritated by the guy: "Shut up would ya! Who are you anyway!" The student then answers: "My name is Deuce. Deuce Spade. We're in the same dorm remember?" Cyno looks at them amused by their entertainment while still holding Grim tightly in his hand who is struggling to get out of his grip but has no luck then he eventually gives up after he sees the glare from the General. The boys then turn their heads to him wondering who he is: "Excuse me, but can you tell us who you are, if I may ask?" Deuce asks carefully after seeing his power and what he is capable of. "I am Cyno, General Mahamatra. Nice to meet you, and I appreciate your help earlier." Cyno said bluntly but both Deuce and Ace couldn't help by noticing how beautiful he was, they couldn't help but have a blush on their face but quickly snapped out of it. Did he just say he's a General?! At this age, how strong can he be?!