Chapter 1 🌹: Let's the duel begin

Spoiler alert : There will be some detail from the archon quest in Sumeru, if you already play through it or you don't care about spoilers then you can continue. If not then STOP reading, go play then come back. My story won't go anywhere, and for some non-Genshin players, I'll explain everything at the end of the chapter. Let's begin the chapter.

Conversation:

- A is Ace

- D is Deuce

- G is Grim

- Cy is Cyno

- T is Trey

- C is Cater

- R is Riddle

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕 ~ Dream world ~ 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

'Another dream?' This time he saw the girl standing at a trial table opposing the Queen. "And as for you, Your Majesty... 'Your Majesty,' indeed! Why, you're not a queen. You're just a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old ty... tyrant..."

'That doesn't seem like a wise decision. It reminds me of the Akademiya sages who tried to create a new god when Lesser Lord Kusanali failed to meet their expectations. They locked her up and collected people's dreams for their cause, which was pathetic. I could relate to her since I too wanted to stand up against the sages, but it wasn't possible until I met Alhaitham and the Traveller. Alhaitham came up with a bold plan that allowed us to save our god and restore the nation. I was able to regain my position as General Mahamatra, while Alhaitham became the Acting Grand Sage. Although some opposed him at first, the Akademiya needed a strong leader like him. As for the girl, I admire her bravery, but without a plan or support, she's vulnerable to failure.'

"Mmhmmhmmhmmhmm... What were you saying, my dear?" The Queen of Hearts asks the girl. Suddenly a cat appears on her head with a big creepy smile and repeats: "Well, she simply said that you're a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant! Hahahaha!" The queen was furious: "OOOOOOOOFF with her head!" All the cards in the room fall on the girl surrounding her: "Ooooooh!" While the King of Hearts added more oil to the fire: "You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!"

~ Back to reality ~

Grim woke Cyno up from his dream by tapping his paw on his face. "Cyno-sama! You're up," he exclaimed. Cyno noticed Ace and Deuce in their dorm uniform still wearing their collars. However, Grim's collar had been broken by Cyno the previous night when they returned to the Ramshackle Dorm. Cyno had not broken Ace and Deuce's collars as they were not his dorm students, and he had refused their requests to break them. "Today's the big duel! Let's DO this thing," exclaimed Ace with determination. Cyno decided to wear his usual outfit to attend the duel.