Chapter 2 🦁: The culprit

Conversation:

- L is Leona

- R is Ruggie

- J is Jack

Cater acts as the defender and goalkeeper since he can separate into five, Cyno is the attacker because of his speed and agility, and the trio is the offender

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cater acts as the defender and goalkeeper since he can separate into five, Cyno is the attacker because of his speed and agility, and the trio is the offender. The game begins! Cyno's team managed to get the disk first and with the amazing teamwork of the trio and Cyno's speed, they successfully scored the first goal. This leaves the Savanaclaw Team speechless. Leona is impressed by Cyno's power and ability, he smirks: 'Impressive, omnivore. But the game just only started, just wait, I'll defeat Malleus and show you that I'm the strongest and you will be my 'queen'. For now, let's have some fun.'

The game went on for a few rounds, and Cyno's team started to lose their strength but the scores were far too way behind to catch up with Leona's team. In the end, they've lost the game. "What's that? Are you givin' up already? I have great admiration for you omnivore. Have to carry the whole team and manage to score some goals, even though you knew you wouldn't be able to catch up with our scores. On your feet, herbivores. We're having a rematch!" Cyno just glares at Leona, he only has enough strength for another thirty minutes but the others are already beaten up badly and won't hold long enough for another match.

"What's goin' on here?" Jack interrupts. "Huh? We're just having a little fun with some trespassers." Leona answers feeling annoyed because Jack has interrupted his fun time with the General. While Jack is not happy seeing the situation happening in front of his eyes: "What's fun about tormenting amateur players?"

"What's thiiis? Look at you, Jack! Heroically standing up for the downtrodden! How woefully admirable. Shishishishi!" Ruggie mocks. "I'm just saying this is a disgusting spectacle and I don't wanna have to see it." Jack stands his ground. "*tsk*  Well, thanks. Now you've ruined all our fun." Leona says. Another Savanaclaw student interrupts: "Whoa, Jack. You DO realize who you're talking to, right?" Trying to pull the I'm-your-senpai card to teach Jack a lesson but it backfired: "If you're gonna play the upperclassman card, you oughta act the part." Jack's move has angered other students, they're ready to have another fight but Leona has stopped them: "Pretty bold, frosh. I guess I can respect that. All right, I'm bored now. Running up the score against you chumps ain't accomplishin' a thing. Oh and omnivore, I think you should ditch these Heartslabyul and the rascal and come to Savanaclaw. Just a suggestion. Let's go Ruggie." And just like that they left the field leaving behind a very murderous aura from the trio and Cater. Ignoring the other, Cyno goes to Jack and thanks him for saving them: "Thank you, I appreciate your help."

"Save it. I ain't in the business of charity work. You can repay me by having a duel with me." Jack offers. "I will." Cyno agrees. "I'm drenched in mud over here! Let's just call it a day and go home." Ace says, and everybody agrees. They say goodbye to Jack then they go to grab some dinner before bidding each other good night and going back to their dorm.
.