From one night to life

By Andyerobertbr

What can happen when one night totally changes the story of two people who are passionate about their work an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 -Christmas special
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
COMMUNICATE
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Special Christmas
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Statement
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 53

267 21 8
By Andyerobertbr

Robert reached into his pocket, knelt down and withdrew a small box containing a ring.

Robert: Andy, will you marry me?

Andy grabbed him by the arm and, very excited, began to scream.

Andy: Yes. Yes. Yes. That's all I want the most too. I would say yes to you anywhere, anytime, situation. But I confess that I can't help but get excited about this beautiful request. You are perfect and you always go the extra mile in demonstrating how special and unique what we have is. I love you Robert. I love you so much and I want to love you forever.

She hugged him again and gave him several kisses. Robert then took her hand and put the ring on her finger.

Andy: It's beautiful. Thank you my love.

Robert kissed Andy's hand with the ring and then brought her face closer to his. They stayed for a while between kisses and contemplating the exchange of passionate glances. The night was perfect. The starry sky made everything look even more beautiful. And for an instant, they didn't have to say anything. Just look at each other and record in memory that moment that would be one of the most important of their lives.

After a few minutes, Andy saw something she hadn't noticed when she arrived. On the small porch of the chalet there was a table prepared for dinner whose decoration matched the romantic mood that Robert had prepared with red roses and daisies. There was also a sleeping mat decorated with heart-shaped pillows and a blanket so they could spend part of the night looking up at the stars, as he knew Andy did.

Andy: Wow!!! And this table? This decoration... Everything is so beautiful around here that it seems like a dream.

Robert: We deserve an unforgettable and beautiful night for one of the most important days of our lives.

Andy: Have I told you I love you today?

Robert: You did, but I don't mind hearing how many more times you say it.

Andy: I love you.

Robert: I love you and I promise to love you all the days of our lives.

He kissed her again and then realizing that she was already hungry, he said:

Robert: I think I need to go to the kitchen or we won't have food today. I'm going to finish our dinner.

Andy: I'll help you.

They entered the chalet to finish dinner and then they went outside again to have their meal. Everything Robert prepared was delicious. For starters, he served some cold appetizers in addition to Bruschetta Caprese. Then the main course was salmon with caper sauce and for dessert there was chocolate mousse with red fruits.

Andy: I swear I try to find your fault, but I can't. Besides being a handsome, sexy, romantic, caring, extremely protective guy and one of the best firefighters I know, did you still have to be such a wonderful cook? With so many qualities, I would have to be pretty crazy to turn down your marriage proposal.

Robert: I'm glad you're enjoying it. I like to cook. I needed to learn when I started living alone and found it to be a good distraction.

Andy: It's all delicious. I still don't have enough words to thank you for this beautiful night.

As soon as they finished eating, they washed the dishes and then Robert took Andy's hand and proposed:

Robert: Will you dance with me tonight?

Andy: This is an undeniable request.

Robert asked Andy to choose some salsa music and they soon started dancing.

That night, both were so happy that their minds didn't even remember the problems they still faced in the outside world. It was as if they had been taken to another world where only joy and love existed. Every minute of that night was becoming more special than the minute before.

They continued dancing for a long time and it looked like they would never get tired. Bodies glued, seductive looks, touches and kisses made that dance provoke the desires that both had for the end of the night. But they didn't want to go into the home stretch so soon. They still had a lot to enjoy with everything Robert had planned.

One of the songs chosen by Andy was a little slow and they were dancing to the same rhythm, so they could admire not only their partner, but also the beauty that was in the moonlight. Andy looked up at the sky and again noticed how beautiful it looked.

Andy: I want to lie down on this mat you prepared. You really thought of everything. I need this moment to enjoy the sky with you.

Robert: I know you in every way my love. I know how much you love to contemplate nature, the sky, the stars. I knew you'd want to lie there and stare into the night.

Andy: Yeah, you know me so well. You know all the ways to please me. That night I have absolutely everything that makes me happy. You are incredible.

Andy walked towards the mattress and pulled Robert to lie down with her. Before going to mattress, Robert got a basket with chocolates and fruit and took it with him. As it was cold, they covered themselves and held each other under the covers, enjoying the company, the moment, the landscape.

Andy: I often find myself thinking about what my life would have been like if I hadn't gone on that New York trip. I did everything not to go.

Robert: Really?

Andy: Yes. I was supposed to go with my dad, but he wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to go alone. I thought it would be boring. I asked Jack to go in my place, but neither he nor my father agreed. I had no choices. But today I thank you for going and meeting you. It was the best thing that happened in my life.

Robert: It was your destiny. Our destiny. Nothing could stop our paths from meeting. When I left for Montana, I swore I would never go back to Seattle. And look where I am. Of the many women out there, I fell head over heels in love with a woman from Seattle. I found my happiness in Seattle. I found my happiness in you.

Andy turned to Robert and gave him a soft, slow, loving kiss. He hugged her tighter, bringing her body on top of his. As they exchanged kisses and affection, the atmosphere between them began to heat up.

Robert: Do you want to go inside?

Andy: Not at all. It's perfect out here.

Robert: It's cold.

Andy: And I know we're going to warm up quickly.

Robert: Absolutely.

Andy deepened her kiss, making it more and more intense. She removed Robert's blouse and began to run her fingers over his chest, while she kissed him around his neck. Robert had his hands inside her blouse and it gave her shivers. She alternated between kisses on his mouth, his body and words of love whispered in his ear.

Andy felt Robert's hand descending more and more and the heat she felt was already great, she removed her blouse herself, leaving only her bra on top of her body.

Robert: You are so beautiful.

Andy: You know how good it is to hear that from you?

Robert: And I can repeat it in several ways.

Robert turned Andy, laying her down on the mattress and this time he was on top. As he was removing her bra straps, he caressed her breasts and whispered:

Robert: You're beautiful. You're sexy. You drive me crazy.

Andy was already squirming from just Robert's touches and voice.

Andy: You're driving me crazy. You are wonderful my love.

Robert lay down on top of her body and they went back to kissing. Between them, the weather was getting hotter, but they didn't want to rush. The game of seduction was pleasing both of them.

Robert unbuttoned her jeans and began to pull down her pants, letting his fingers run over her body very slowly. He was looking intently at Andy feeling small waves of pleasure. He also removed his own pants and turned to Andy's ear.

Robert: Are you ready?

Andy: I'm always ready for you.

They then finished undressing and soon let their bodies connect in a way that both felt great pleasure.

During the rest of the night, they made love several times and, as tired as they were, they still wanted more and more. To spice it up even more, Andy took one of the fruits and began to eat sensually, leaving Robert more fiery than before. They were having so much fun that they didn't realize it was already dawn.

Once they were starting to feel sleepy, Robert proposed:

Robert: We need to go inside. We can't stay here in this cold all night.

Andy: It wouldn't be a bad idea for us to call the department and say we're sick. We'd get a few extra days just for the two of us.

Robert: Sounds like a great idea, but we can't do that.

He kissed her again.

Robert: Come on. Let's take a hot shower and go to sleep.

They then entered the cabin, took a shower and then went to sleep.

Robert woke up and felt that Andy was in his arms. She was sleeping, but she was still hugging him. He started to play with the curls of her hair, trying not to wake her. A few minutes passed and Andy began to wake up. When she saw that Robert was beside her and that they were in the cabin, she understood that everything that happened the night before was not a dream. It was real.

Andy: Am I really not dreaming? Am I engaged to the most amazing man ever?

Robert: I don't know if I'm as amazing a guy as you say, but look at your finger.

Andy looked at the ring on her hand and smiled.

Andy: You are amazing yes. And that ring... It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. You didn't have to spend that much money.

Robert: What this ring represents is worth so much more. He represents the bond of our love and a new life that we will build together. I can't wait for us to be married and live every day of our lives next to each other.

Andy: I'm dreaming about this moment too.

Robert: And when we have all the documents, I'll immediately go to the department to get free, because, being married, we won't be breaking any rules.

Andy was surprised by what she heard. She sat down on the bed and, looking into Robert's eyes, she said:

Andy: I don't want to get married to change my HR form. I don't want to get married because of rules.

Robert: It's not about rules. It's about me wanting you to be my wife.

He kissed her hand and continued.

Robert: From the day I decided to move back to Seattle, I already felt like we were married. Even though we didn't live together, all my choices and decisions are thinking of both of us as if we were one. I want to be able to wake up everyday smelling you. I want the first taste I feel of the day to be your kiss. I want to be able to play with your curls in the morning and anywhere. I want to be able to manifest our love in front of everyone and without fear. Documents are important, but they're not why I want to marry you. I want to get married because I love you.

Andy: I want all of that too. I know you really love me. I love you and I know that my life by your side can have as many obstacles as it can, that it will still be wonderful.

She kissed him with several quick kisses, but that symbolized that she believed he truly wanted to marry her out of love and not departmental rules.

After a few kisses, she laid down on Robert's chest again and, while he played with her hair, she drew little hearts on his chest. She was a little pensive, but then she said:

Andy: Robert, I would like my dad to walk me down the aisle. I don't want to lie to him anymore.

Robert: I would never want us to get married behind your father's back. We've been hiding for too long. It's important to me too that he's there.

Andy: Can we do something simple? Just me, you, my dad and our two best friends, Ryan and Luke. They are like brothers to us and I would like to have them around on the most important day of our lives.

Robert: I agree with you. They root for us and, even without knowing who we were dating, they always did everything they could to help us. It's only right that they should be our best man at our wedding. There would be no other better choice to make.

Andy: Can I ask you one more thing?

Robert: Of course.

Andy: I want to tell my dad everything as soon as possible and I want you to be with me. But I think in Seattle everything will be more complicated. May I invite you to come here tomorrow to have lunch with us?

Robert: Sounds perfect. He will always be welcome here at the cottage and in our home. He is your father and you never have to ask me if he can be with us because he is also a member of our family.

Andy smiled when he heard Robert say "our family". Then she kissed him tenderly and then went back to lying on his chest, where she felt very comfortable.

Robert: And what are we going to do today?

Andy: Do we need to do something? It's so good that we stay like this.

Robert: At least we need some breakfast.

Andy: We can bring my box of cereal to bed and stay here.

Andy said that to tease him. She loved seeing him irritated when she said cereal was her breakfast.

Robert: That's not breakfast. I'll prepare something for us and then I'll bring it to bed, however you want it.

Andy: I'm kidding. I'll go with you. I can make some toast while you make us a delicious smothie. And afterwards, we can visit the village. The people here are very nice and I know you miss them.

Robert: This is supposed to be our special weekend. Are you sure you want to go to the village?

Andy: And why wouldn't I? We like that place and I'm happy anywhere with you. It won't make our weekend any less special. On the contrary, everything you gave me yesterday has already made this my favorite weekend.

Robert: I'm glad you like the village. It's an important place for me.

Andy: And we're going to start coming here more often. This chalet is too beautiful and cozy to stay closed for so long.

Robert agreed with Andy. They then ate their meals and got ready to go to the village. Before leaving the house, Andy called her father.

Andy: Papi, are you all right?

Pruit: Yes, hija. Is everything okay with me and you?

Andy: I'm fine too.

Pruit: If you're calling me, there must be a reason. Don't make me worried.

Andy: There is a reason, yes, but it's nothing you should worry about. In fact, I would like to extend an invitation to you.

Pruit: Invitation? What is this invitation that has to be done like that, over the phone? Couldn't wait for you to come home?

Andy: I would like you to come to lunch with me tomorrow.

Pruit: You are very strange Andrea. Do you have any special reason for an invitation like this?

Andy: There is. But I won't tell you until I'm here. I'll send you the address. It's not too far from Seattle.

Pruit: All right. Tomorrow we will meet then.

Andy sent her father the address of a restaurant in the village that she had really liked. She thought it best to receive him in a public place and then show him the cottage, as she was still afraid of how her father would react to knowing that she and Robert were engaged and that they kept their relationship hidden for so long.

Then Andy and Robert went to the village. Andy loved visiting the clothing stores and always found something different from the clothes being sold in Seattle. She tried on some blouses and decided to buy them. Robert was happy to see her enjoying getting closer to his culture.

They were leaving a store when a very old lady recognized Robert.

Lady: Are you the boy from the Sullivans?

Robert: Yes. I am myself.

Lady: I was very friendly with your mother. You won't remember me, because you were still a boy when you left town, but your features are the same as your mother's. I recognized you easily.

Robert: I remember you making cakes with my mother. I still remember those good times I lived here.

Lady: And this beautiful girl, who is she?

Robert: This is my bride. Andy.

For the first time Andy heard Robert tell someone else that she was his bride and it gave her a good feeling. She also noticed the joy with which Robert said this and felt good knowing that he really loved her so much and wanted to be by her side. She cracked a smile and held out her hand to shake the old lady.

Andy: Nice to meet you.

Lady: Nice to meet you too dear. You make a beautiful couple and I want you to be very happy. Soon I want to see them walking through the village with their wedding rings.

Andy: Absolutely we will. Thanks for the congratulations.

When the lady walked away, Andy was still smiling and that got Robert's attention.

Robert: May I know the reason for that smile?

Andy: The reason is you. I enjoyed hearing you call me your bride.

Robert: Well, don't get used to it. I don't intend to do this for a long time.

Andy: Um... and may I know why? I so enjoyed hearing you say that.

Robert: Because before long I want to call you my wife.

Andy: And I'll be even happier when that happens.

Andy kissed him softly. Afterwards, they intertwined their fingers and continued strolling through the village. Whenever they saw one of Robert's acquaintances, he made a point of announcing her as his bride.

All morning they continued through the village. Then they went to a restaurant and had lunch. As soon as they left the restaurant, they went to the main square, bought an ice cream and sat on a bench in the square. Everyone who passed by saw how much they were a passionate couple. Those who knew Robert's parents would always approach him and say that his parents would be proud to see him with such a nice, smart and beautiful woman.

In the afternoon, they went back to the cabin, where they watched a movie together and also took the time to talk about everything they couldn't talk about when they were in Seattle.

The next morning, Andy woke up earlier than Robert. In fact, she didn't even sleep well that night, as she was tense about the conversation she was going to have with her father. She was afraid of his reaction, but nothing would stop her from living that intense love she felt for Robert. She was determined that, regardless of how Pruit reacted, she would marry Robert, take their whole story to the department and take whatever risks were necessary to be with the man she loved so much.

Andy quietly got out of bed, took a shower, and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. When Robert woke up, he was surprised by her absence beside him, but soon realized that she was in the kitchen. He then took a quick shower and joined her.

Robert: Is everything okay? You got out of bed so early and I didn't even notice.

He said this as he hugged her and gave her a kiss.

Andy: It's okay yeah. I'm just anxious and worried about our lunch today.

Robert: Are you sorry you booked lunch so quickly?

Andy: Of course not. Regardless of my father's reaction, I do want him to know everything.

Robert gave her a kiss to reassure her and then sat down beside her to have their meal.

When they finished eating breakfast, they got ready and went to the village. They arrived before Pruit and so they chose a table located in the inner area of the restaurant. As they waited for Pruit to arrive, they were both quite anxious.

A few minutes after they arrived, Robert went to the bathroom and just while he was away, Pruit arrived and saw Andy alone. He approached the table and hugged his daughter.

Pruit: Hija! Thanks for the invitation. This place looks pretty nice. From what I've seen, this is a pretty cute little village. I just don't understand why you chose such a different and distant place for lunch. Do you have a special reason for this lunch?

Andy: Thanks for coming Dad. Yes, I have an important reason...

When Andy was saying that, she saw Robert returning and then felt her legs tremble knowing that in a few seconds her father would also notice his presence and soon the secret would be revealed.

Pruit kept looking at his daughter waiting for her to say the reason why she invited him, but soon he noticed his daughter's silence and also noticed that she was looking at something behind him. Then he turned and saw Robert approaching.

Authors Note: How will Pruit react when the secret is revealed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 32 1
This is my FORTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I will be writing a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan/Station 19 stories. PLEA...
34.7K 1.3K 42
My collection of Surrera one-shot. For any idea I am always available, feel free to send me a message ;) Enjoy the reading โš ๏ธThere are adult content...
Hormones By Nae

Fanfiction

26.8K 879 25
Short story of Surrera dealing with pregnancy. I do not own the rights to any characters
9.5K 119 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...