Dangerous Illusion

SenjutiSardar द्वारा

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

2.1K 44 4
SenjutiSardar द्वारा

Bloody bitch. If she again pokes me, she'll not be able to get back to Italy alive. Why the fuck do I have to be involved in people's chaos. She's lucky that I was able to control my anger. Alisa calmed me down. She knows why I'm reacting so much and I'm not ready to share the reason with anyone soon. I saw that Carl was concerned because of my sudden outburst but I cannot tell him anything. I don't need anything to backfire on me. Val did the right thing to change the topic and yes we are going clubbing.

I like to have my drinks in peace or with Alisa. So, whenever we talk about clubbing I try to avoid it. I usually don't go for alcoholic ones but when I go to work I have to order some drinks. Sometimes a very strong drink to impress my prey. I can go for the drinks which have the least alcohol content. But since it's my best friend's wedding I can't deny anything.

In the evening, everyone got busy getting dolled up for our wild night. I'm not a dress person but right now everything is happening according to Alisa's will. She forced me to wear one of her dresses. A black cocktail dress. Thank God, she at least remembered my color choice.

"Lisa, don't you think it's too much for clubbing?"

"No, lady love it's not. If I would have left the dress choice on you then you would have come out with your baggy outfits."

"Yes, because I feel comfortable in them."

"Look girl you have the sexiest curves in the whole of Italy. Guys swoon over you. Flaunt your body baby. Just let loose a bit."

"As you wish but don't go over the board with your makeup skills."

"You just sit, everything's going to be taken care of. I want you to turn every head in the club today."

"I don't have that plan though."

"Shut up."

And with that, I was under Lisa's possession. I could not move. I was not allowed to ask what she was doing with me. I was not even allowed to open my eyes. I don't know how that worked but after a good half an hour, she declared that she has accomplished whatever she wanted. That felt like a punishment. I opened my eyes and I saw a whole different person in front of me and it was not that bad.

"I like it."

"I told you. I have amazing makeup skills."

"Okay, I agree with that."

After everyone got ready, we met at the drawing room and my oh my everyone was looking stunning. Luca, Aldo, Luciano and Val were looking so hot in their casual clothes, and my girls except for that bitch were looking tasty but only one person caught my eye. Carlos. He's wearing a blue denim jeans, a black t-shirt and a denim jacket to pair with. God bless my eyes. This man surely knows how to make all the ladies worship him at his feet but again I regretted it. Matrix can't keep her hands off of him but I should not be bothered. Its not like we are dating right! Again Val saved the situation.

"Okay, lets go partying."

"Wait Val. Just wanted to make sure that some of your men are staying here right because our family will arrive soon and seeing your excitement I can say we are not returning soon."

"Stop stressing, buddy. You made sure that everything is okay once they arrive. Lets go. Our cars are waiting outside."

"Okay. Let's got."

And I saw how excited everyone were and I don't want that bitch to ruin that for us.

We reached the club after an hour ride. Since, the club was owned by Val's friend we didn't had to wait in the queue and above all that's Italian mafia you are dealing with. We were taken straight to the private lounge and served with some liquor. Hard liquors. Not at all my type. After taking some shots all of then went to join the dance floor except me, Carl and Matrix. She desperately needs a dick tonight. I felt thirsty and I went to the bar ordering some light drinks. Of course guys were hitting on me but as usual not interested.

After two three drinks I looked around and saw everyone has went wild. Alisa was giving a fucking lap dance to Val. Matrix has also joined the dance floor and Carl was looking at me from our private lounge. He caught my gaze and I shifted it instantly. Few seconds later he came to sit beside me.

"Enjoying your drink, Rose."

"Yes, I am Carl. I enjoy my drinks when there is no COMPANY."

I emphasised more on the word 'company' to make him understand then he needs to leave. But he's stubborn as hell.

"I can see that. But don't you think there are too many eyes to invade your privacy."

"Attention. You must know who deserves your attention, Carl and you will be able to enjoy your company. Its called solitude."

"But for a change, can I order a drink to the lady in the black."

"No, thank you. I can perfectly quench my thirst."

He just smiled. I can understand he's trying to talk with me desperately but I'm not interested. At least not today. We were bickering with each other when my eyes fell on something strange, a guy sitting a little bit away from us. He was having a conversation with a girl from the time I came to the bar. Now that she went somewhere, maybe the washroom, he's putting something in her drink. Oh fuck, he's spiking her drink. My blood started to boil. Without thinking twice I just went up to the guy. I know Carl was shouting my name but I didn't listen to him. Without asking anything I went for that guy's collar. He was startled by my actions but maybe some senses kicked inside his head.

"What the fuck? Bitch. Leave me."

"Care to explain what the fuck were you doing with her drinks?"

"It's my drink. I don't know what you're talking about. But if you need my length you just need to ask." He smirked. He fucking smirked.

I just couldn't control myself. I threw a punch across his face and he fell from his barstool with blood coming out of his lips. I can feel all the eyes in the club on us. I don't mind entertaining them a little bit. Though my dress is little inappropriate for actions but I can handle it. He stood up to hit me but before he could figure out anything I kicked him across his face and of course his 'length'. He squirmed on the floor holding his sweet spot. I was missing this fun. I saw everyone was shocked by my actions. I pulled him straight and threw kicks and punches until he's almost as good as half dead. I could have pulled out my knife and finished his story but I couldn't. After all I'm not Black Rose. His white shirts was drenched with his blood. Nobody was leaving their position except Carl. He came running to me hoding my face with a look of concern.

"Are you okay? Show me your hands."

"I'm fine, Carl."

"Shut up, your knuckles are bleeding."

"It's okay."

"What were you thinking when you threw that punch. It was hot though but still."

I couldn't control my smile. My face was still in his warm, protective hands.

"That bastard was spiking the drink. A girl was sitting right here with him and when she left for the washroom he spiked her drink. Most probably it was Rohypnol. I just couldn't control myself."

And then he hugged me. I was scared of this one thing and he did it. But I was not going to leave his embrace. It felt right. Relief was washing over me. He showered kisses on my hair. I can feel that he got little scared with all the actions.

Alisa ran towards me with his tipsy head and asked me whether I was okay or not.

"For heaven's sake I'm fine. Take this guy to the hospital. He may have two or three broken ribs as well as a swollen dick."

I was not in the mood to kill anyone today. Rose Smith doesn't kill anyone. I saw the girl came out of the washroom passage and she was shocked to see the situation. I wanted to explain everything to her but Carl was not ready to leave me.

"No. I already got a really big jumpscare. Whatever you have to tell just tell it from here."

"But you cannot hug me forever."

"Yes, I can."

Should I take that as a promise for forever. No, I don't think so. Though it hurts to not accept it, I know it was the heat of the moment.

"Listen, this guy spiked your drink and I think you can fill in the blanks."

"You did this?"

"Unfortunately yes."

I saw tears rolling dwon her cheeks and I can understand why. She's a beautiful young girl and if today she would have drunk that drink, god knows what would've happened. Finally I just pulled myself from his embrace and went to hug her.

"It's okay. Everything is fine. Be careful from the next time. Don't leave your drink like that. Right now please go home and I promise you no police will be involved. Do you need a lift?"

"No, I'll call a cab. Thank you so much. You saved my life."

She left. And again Alisa spoke.

"Women, you are crazy. Carl please take her home."

"No. I want to stay."

"No you're not staying. Just leave."

"Okay, I'll leave but before that, Carl, please call the owner of this club. I need to talk to him. I know maybe the police is on his payroll but I still don't want to involve them."

"That can be taken care of once we reach home."

"No do it right now or else I'm not leaving."

"You know you are very stubborn."

"Tell me something I don't know."

He rolled his eyes at me and dialled a number. Once the person on the other side picked up the call he explained the situation and then he held the phone towards me.

"Hello. I made a little mess at your club and I'm sorry to say that I'm not sorry. Please take care of this situation as soon as possible. Do check properly before allowing them inside you club. Ultimately, it'll strangle your reputation. Please, take care of this."

"Trust me it was a first in our club."

"I don't want numbers. I want clarity in your jobs. Do that and everything will be fine. Hope to meet you soon."

"Okay ma'am. Same here."

He hung up the call.

"Happy?"

"Yes."

"Now lets go."

And he picked me up in bridal style.

"Carl, I'm not dying. I can walk."

"I know very well but I intend not to let you walk."

I just didn't want to fight with him about it. I can see Matrix's gaze is trying to kill me but I'm not ruining this moment because for her. I can feel his hard body holding me and his heart beating faster than usual. Everything is giving me butterflies in my stomach and for the first time in my life I hate butterflies..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
245K 6.6K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
15.2M 123K 10
[preview] "The Stripper and the Mob Boss" ❦ A sickness of Anastasia's sister leads her towards a huge debt. When her friend comes to her with a solut...
16.5K 212 20
Vincent Valentino ruthless mafia leader to a Russian gang. Loved by his mother and hated by his father but the feeling is mutual. Vincent adores his...