past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93

90

166 3 0
By Alie-Heart

"Come on my baby! Come to mama!" Norie spoke with excitement and motioned Jiro, who was know 12 months old, towards her.

He laughed and crawled to her, but she would back up more so it would give him the chance to stand up and see if he could walk.

"You can stand up right? You got this my love!"

Jiro smiled and bopped his head to the happy jingle of the kids show on the TV.

"No! Baby come on you can dance later! Please!" Norie pleaded but the baby only laid back on his stomach and started moving his arms and legs happily to the song.

She whined in defeat and slid onto the floor face first as Jiro gurgles at the colors and shapes on the TV, Levi walks into the living room after changing the windshield wipers from the car.

He stopped when he saw his wife lying on the floor like a log as their son bopped their head as a rock metal guy would.

"Nothing?" Levi questions.

"Nothing " Norie mumbled as Jiro squealed and tapped the back of her head with his tiny hands.

"Hey mom?" Eren spoke as he appeared from on top of the stairs.

"Yeah"

"Mikasas calling you, she's in the bathroom"

"I'll be there, watch Jiro Levi. Also Eren you left your shoes by the door can you get those please?" Norie spoke as she walked up the stairs and left.

"I have a question..." Eren began as he puts his shoes on the rack and then leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Mhm" Levi mumbled.

"What if... someone needed 50 cupcakes for tomorrow- don't tell me you need 50 cupcakes tomorrow" he cut the teen off.

Eren smiled awkwardly and said "yeah?"

"And why didn't you say anything earlier?" Levi spoke sternly making him gulp and rub his hands.

"Cause you know! I...we...I forgot-"

"Levi look what our daughter did!" Norie cut Eren off.

He looked and froze when he saw Mikasa as their was blue hair dye stained on her forehead as it rolled down the her neck. Her hair didn't even get dyed, I was still black. The teen stood there and said "I made a mistake"

"And we need cupcakes..."Eren mumbled.

Levi's eye twitched as Jiro was still squealing and dancing to a restaurant commercial jingle.

-----------------------------------------

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Mikasas blankly mumbled as she was leaning her head down over the sink as Norie shampooed her hair and used soap to get rid of the dye.

"2 tablespoons" Levi spoke to Eren as they made the batter.

The teen boy looked around and grabbed a spoon making the adult snatch it from him and gave him the measuring spoon.

"My loves why didn't you tell us you needed cupcakes for a fundraiser yesterday?" Norie asks as Jiro was in his baby walker, strolling around the living room.

"I told Eren but he forgot" Mikasa mumbled as blue hair dye went down the drain.

"Don't throw me under the bus like that!"

"Then that's on you both, we can finish these in 4 hours. What's this fundraiser about" Levi questions.

"To raise money so we can go to the Paradise Theme Park, we can even get the food paid for so we can also get anything we want!" Eren explained with a smirk and showed him the flyer.

"Baby why didn't you warn me before dyeing your hair?" Norie said as she cringed at the dye that landed on her shirt.

"You were busy watching Jiro, and I wanted to see if I could do it myself" Mikasa responded.

"And how did that turn out?" Levi sarcastically said.

"Wonderful dad"

"I need more shampoo, come on, hold the towel in your hair. Levi put Jiro on the mat please" Norie says and they left upstairs.

Eren secretly swiped his finger to lick the chocolate batter as Levi put the baby on the mat and turned the colorful lights on making him smile.

"I'm also waiting for you to walk, Eren and Mikasa were already wobbling towards us around your age"

"Can I put marshmallows in the batter?!" Eren called out to him.

"No"

"I tried..."he mumbled sadly and mixed the chocolate batter.

Levi noticed one of Jiros plushies underneath the coffee table, he walked over and picked it up. He placed it into the baby bag and then heard the 12 month old gurgle.

"Your mom will be back-"

He froze when he saw Jiro using the mattress of the couch to stand up, he happily smiled and Levi stared with wide eyes.

"Jiro please, wait till your mother gets here"

The baby called out to him and cautiously turned to him.

"No, stay there. Sit down, sit back down"

Jiro wobbled as he held the baby walker next to him and giggled towards his dad.

"Jiro I mean it, Norie will be back so please don't do this without letting her see it first"

The baby then shakingly took a step forward but before he could Levi lightly shoved him and Jiro landed on his lounger he lays in for nap time making the 12 month old smile and giggle happily again.

"I accidentally baked the measuring spoon too!" Eren called out to Levi in panic making him sigh.

--------------------------------------

Norie managed to get rid of the blue hair dye off of Mikasa's skin and hair but the towels were destroyed, Eren and Levi baked over 40 cupcakes which the teen said was enough and didn't have to be 50.

The next day, the teens went to school and Jiro was put down for his nap. Norie laid on the couch, feeling bored as Levi was on the laptop trying to find a desk for Eren and Mikasa's room.

"Levi"

"Mhm"

"Are you bored?"

"I guess"

"Do you have something in mind that we can do?"

"Like what? We can't go out, Jiro is taking his nap." He responded.

Norie sighed and laid her head back down, but then she smirked and looked back at him. She sat up and says "can I suggest something?"

"Sure"

"Anything right?" Levi heard her say as he saw her get up and walk towards him.

He felt the laptop leave his hands and she softly sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, Norie smiled and says "I got something in mind then"

Levi felt the corner of his lip twitch as he placed his hands on her lower back and said "don't make me wait then"

Norie immediately connected their lips, moving her hands down his chest and gently dragging her finger tips down his hard stomach as she felt his abs flex with her hand movements. Levi ran his hands up her shirt to feel her soft skin as they remembered that they haven't had an intimate moment in over 4 months since the teens were always home and because of the baby.

"You think we have time?" She pulled back breathlessly as he kissed her neck

"I hope so" Levi replied as he then kissed down her neck and down her shoulder, Norie's breaths were increasing as he ran his hand down her waist until he felt for her pants zipper.

She felt a rush and shivered when his hand started moving down her thigh until he finally unzipped her pants.

Levi smashed his lips back on hers and leaned her back on the couch, as he lowered her pants down but then they froze when they heard Jiro gurgle from the baby monitor.

Norie's phone rang as she picked it up since it was Mikasa.

"Eren dropped the cupcakes"

"I TRIPPED! I DIDN'T SEE THAT STUPID DOOR STOPPER!"

The couple sighed as Jiro cooed and stood up by using the cribs railings and started to call out to them.

They decided to go the the store and buy different cupcakes to drop them off at the teens school, and once again, once Norie and Levi walked into the school everyone stared making Eren and Mikasa blank in annoyance to which they grabbed the cupcakes and quickly escorted the couple out.

"Jiro! My best friends here!" Hange called out happily as she ran to them as Norie and Levi were invited to her apartment.

The baby giggled as he was grabbed by her and slightly tossed into the air, Erwin sat by the kitchen counter with a smile and said "he's growing up"

"Yeah" Levi says as he saw Hange dramatically gushing at Jiro who only stared back blankly.

"How's the last month been for you Erwin?" Norie asks as she sits next to him.

"Great, I'm actually happy you guys are here. I found my old camera from highschool, theirs footage of all four of us here" Erwin said and showed them the grey camera.

"I immediately got my player from my closet! We need to watch it!" Hange says as Jiro wore a Titan onesie she bought him.

"I rather not" Levi responded.

"Come on Levi! It's been over 15 years! And you don't want to see what we went through our freshman year?" Norie says.

"No"

"Shorty let's watch it, come on come on!" Hange said and grabbed Levi with her other arm that wasn't holding Jiro and they went to the living room.

"Hi, my name's it Norie Chausiku. I am in 9th grade and me and my friends are about to travel into the woods to find the legendary gold mine that is said to hide here" Norie monotonedly spoke since she read from the script Hange held up behind the camera Erwin held.

"I feel like I sounded like a robot, can we do that again?"

------

"Hi my name is Norie Chausiku. I am in the 9th grade and me and my friends are about to travel into the woods-"

She cut herself off when she sneezed as Levis hand came into the frame with a tissue.

-------

"Hi my name is Norie Chausiku. I am in the 9th grade- WHAT IS THAT?!" She cut herself off again when she saw something on her pants and she viscously started to shake her leg.

-------

"Norie! Norie wait! Stop!" Hanges voice was heard as the camera shook since Erwin was running with her as Norie screamed and ran more into the woods.

"It was just a ladybug!"

--------

"My name is Erwin Smith, I am in the 9th grade and I'll be the one to collect data on what we find." He spoke.

Hange whispered from behind the camera.

"I'm not saying that!"

"Come on Erwin"

"No!"

"Erwin!"

"No!"

---------

"Okay Levi! Your turn!"

14 year old Levi only stared blankly at the camera silently.

"Say it!"

"No"

"Levi please!"

"No"

Hange cleared her throat and zoomed into Levi's face.

"Hi my name is Levi Ackerman, I'm in 9th grade despite my height I am not 10. I'll be digging for the pot of gold since I want Norie to notice me-"

Hange screamed when Levi whacked the camera out of her hands that landed on the ground and they saw him grab her in a choke hold as Norie and Erwin tried stop him in yells.

-------------

"I've heard stories before that the gold mine is set to be around this area of the woods that's besides this creek here." Hange spoke as her hair was messy and her glasses her lopsided.

"Norie"

Norie came into the frame quickly holding a white board that had a drawing of the area they were in as Hange pointed to it with a branch.

"We are here, the gold is somewhere here. I fell down a hill here but that's a story for a different time"

Levi was leaning on a tree bored out of his mind but kept his mind sane by stealing glances at Norie, he just found it adorable that the hard cap she wore would slide down her eyes that she would have to fix it each time.

Though his trance was cut off when he heard leaves rustling behind him, he turned around and stopped in shock. Levi slowly backed away and touched erwin's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Erwin whispered so his voice wouldn't record over Hanges.

"We need to go now"

"Why?"

Erwin stopped when he pointed and they saw a wild boar staring at them, he gulped and lowered the camera down.

"Hey! Erwin, I was in the middle of my hypothesis!" Hange spoke.

"What's wrong-"

Norie cut herself off as she squeaked out in fear when she saw the animal, Hange scratched her head and said "what?!"

Her face was grabbed by Norie who turned her head towards the boar, Hange blinked and said "oh"

"We should probably run"

---------------

"My names Hange Zoe and I'm in 9th grade! We'll be abandoning our search for the Sina Gold because we are currently being chased by a boar!" She yelled as the camera shook since she ran and Norie's screams were heard in the back and one could see the boar 20 feet away from them.

"Hange come on!"

She yelped when Erwin threw her over his shoulder and ran as Levi held Norie's wrist, Hange smiled and said "bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
708 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
253K 8.7K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
164K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...