Transcended As Zack lee

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse. More

Transcended
Zack Lee
The Cult (1)
The Cult (2)
The Cult (3)
J High school
The Boxer Vs The Hero
Daniel park
Second Semester
School bullies (1)
School Bullies (2)
Daniel Park (1)
Daniel park (2)
Daniel Park (3)
Daniel Park (4)
Festival Day
Toxic Boyfriend
Stalker problem
Frauds
Retreat (1)
Retreat (2)
Jake Kim
Big deal in Danger
Gun's offer
Training
New Subordinates
End of Big Deal
Taking over the street
Mr Sponser
Return
Come back
Fixing the troubled transfer
New plans
King of Ansan
Amateur boxer
God god
End of God Dog
Zack VS Johan
Hostel (1)
Hostel (2)
Hostel (3)
Hostel (4)
Hostel (5)
Hostel (6)
Hostel (7)
Hostel (8)
Hostel (9)
Chairman
The Deal
New Plan
Workers
3rd Affiliate
Alliance
End of 3rd affiliate
Fighting Genius
The Circus
Catch the god
Chaos In Workers
The End
Update?

The Cult (4)

2K 86 6
By Silence_Junction

Once Zack, Mira and Johan escaped from the student area, The members of Cult informed their boss, The Preacher.

Preacher grew furious and decided to execute Mrs Seong before anything could happen.

Meanwhile, Zack and Johan were running towards the adult area to get Johan's mother.

While running towards the adult area, Zack saw the members of cult gathering around the huge cross.

Zack pointed towards the cross and said"Look Johan, They tied someone else to that cross!"

"No way!" Johan couldn't believe his eyes"Mom! Zack thats my mom, I need to hurry!"

Johan didn't wasted anymore time and he ran straight towards her and Zack also ran after him.

Two of them reached the cross where Mrs Seong was tied to the cross to he executed by throwing rocks.

"Start the execution, The the orders of messiah only innocent can throw stones!"One of members of cult announced and He continued.

"We all have recieved salvation, We have been freed from our sins, We can all throw the stones!"

"The first execution!"

"Satan's dirty mistress!"

"Everyone, prepare to throw!

"Throw-"

The cult member was about to announce but He stopped when his face was kneed by Johan.

"What did you said? You, You will kill my Mom? I will kill you before that!"Johan said with his eyes filled with rage and He punched the guy in face again and again until he lost his consciousness.

"Johan-"

Zack called out for Johan but Johan got up and He glanced at Zack and said"Zack, you go and get the boss, I will save my mom"

Zack just gave a small nod and He ran towards the boss while having faint smile on his face.

Meanwhile The enraged Johan turned towards the crowd who was about to execute his mom and he said"So who was it? Which one you wanted to hurt my mom?"

Johan cracked his fingers and He jumped in middle of the crowd and soon enough Everyone was lying on the ground and Only one guy was standing that was Johan Seong.

Johan's hand were blooded while standing over the pile on unconscious cult members and Johan turned to his mom.

Mrs Seong was also tearing up after hearing her son's voice and Johan ran upto her and freed her.

Soon Mira arrived at the location with the police force and they captured all the members of cult.

Mira ran upto Johan and She was looking worried"Johan, Where's Zack? Tell me wheres Zack?"

"Zack went after the boss"

"Johan, How can you leave Zack alone!"

Mira shouted at Johan but Suddenly she heard a familiar voice from somewhere.

"Yo Mira"

"Zack?"

Mira turned her head and She was Zack dragging a bloody pulped preacher by his leg all the way to them.

"Are my eyes seeing it right? Mira are you worried about lil ol me?"

"Zack!"

Mira ran towards Zack, Wrapping her hands around him while tearing up.

Zack just smiled at her while rubbing her head with his hands"Its fine Mira, Everyone is alright"

"You, Me, Johan and his mom, Everyone is fine"Zack said and Mira kept sobbing while A police officer walked upto them.

Police officer looked at the guy Zack was dragging and Zack said"Officer, He is the one who is behind this cult, That's the boss"

"I must thank you for your help, Young man, What's your name?"

"I am Zack Lee"

"I admire your bravery, Zack"The police officer said and Zack just rubbed the back of his head and said

"Oh stop you are making me blush now"

Zack, Mira and Officer all three of them laughed lightly before Officer handcuffed the preacher and took him with him.

Johan's mom and other victims were taken to the hospital while Zack was busy consulting Mira that He didn't noticed that Johan went missing.

Zack and Mira returned their home while Johan went missing, Other than that, Everything went back to normal for everyone expect Zack.

"Where the fuck is that punk Johan?"

"He better not be fucking around with Gun, I am too tired for Dog god gang bullshit!"

"Oww Fuck You Johan!"

Zack was pulling his hairs out while thinking about the things he will have to deal in future.

"Fuck you Johan, Once again!"

"Fuck you Johan, Twice!"

-One year later -

One year passed since Johan went missing or atleast everyone thaught he was missing.

In reality, He just left the city and enrolled in a different school and surprisingly he was going to fight Zack in middle school boxing championship today.

Yes, Today was the day for the finals.

Finale was between two old friends, Zack Lee and Johan Seong.

Both Zack and Johan stood in front of each other in the ring but Zack already had planned on how he is going to beat Johan.

Zack knows about Johan's fragile hardware and Zack is going to use that to his own advantage.

"Long time no see, Johan"

Zack said but He got no response from Johan in return, So both of them just waited for match to start.

The bell rang and fight started and Zack said"Since we are old friends, I will go easy on you"

"Don't"

"What? Do you say something, Johan?"

"I said don't, Don't go easy on me, Use your full power"

Johan said and Zack smirked and said"So that you can copy me? Is that what you want from me, Johan?"

"Johan, I thought we were friends and Stealing from friends isn't a good thing"

"It's not stealing if i can do it better than you"Johan replied and Zack smiled"You love to live in delusion, don't you?"

"As your friend, Today i will break your delusion forever"Zack said to Johan and Two boys rushed at each other.

Johan threw a straight punch first but Zack simply tapped his hand out of the way.

Johan then threw a jab but Zack again tapped the attack out of his way.

Johan threw continuous jabs but Zack used continuous taps to deflect all the attacks out of his ways and Johan said"What? You just gonna dodge today? No attacking?"

"Johan, I may not be the brightest but I am not even that stupid, You think i will let you copy me that easily?"

"If you don't use your best moves then you will loose, Can you afford to loose in front of Mira especially?"

"Don't worry about that, I won't loose ever, I am Zack lee"

Zack declared and he made some distance between the two and He had noticed Johan's stamina depletion as the match goes on.

Obviously Johan with just one year training cannot compare with Zack who trained from young age when it comes to better hardware.

Johan may have better software but Zack still got upper hand in term of hardware.

Soon the seven rounds passed and Still Zack haven't threw a single punch at Johan, All Zack did was dodge.

And with Zack's superior speed, It was easy for him to dodge all of Johans attacks.

Meanwhile of the other hand, Johan was completely covered in sweat, He was panting heavily.

Well ofcourse fighting continuously for seven rounds against a Speedster Like Zack isn't easy.

The bell rang once again, Starting the eight round officially and Johan was getting frustrated and he said"Zack, Lemme hit you already!"

"Don't be angry, I will end this play right now"Zack said"Better find comfort when sleeping on the floor of ring after i knock you out"

Johan threw a straight punch at Zack but Once Again Zack tapped the punch out of the way, Johan had lost it at this moment but Zack wasn't playing anymore either.

Zack disappeared from Johan's vision and He appeared right in front of him, Two having just a few inches distance between them.

Zack then hit Johan with a hard right uppercut, Completely shaking Johan's jaw and facial structure.

Once Zack hit Johan, It was over for the copycat.

Johan lied unconscious in middle of the ring while Zack stood over him and Zack said"You will need fifty more years worth training to beat me"

"Ladies and gentlemen, We have our winner"

"The winner of middle school boxing championship is ZACK LEEEEE!"

Zack was recieving the championship award meanwhile Johan was walking away with a tall muscular black haired man in suit.

"Johan Seong, That was most disappointing fight i have ever seen"

"Please, Give me another chance"

"I got no choice but to give you another chance, It's not everyday when i find talent like yours"

Thats it for the chapter

This is the end for Cult arc.

Next arc would be the J high school arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
106K 646 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~โ™ก
43.5K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...