Woso Imagines

By MCWFC_ENGWNT

Collection of woso imagines - basically Barca Femeni imagines More

Running away - Jenni x Alexia
Old wives tale - Fridolina Rolfö
Regrets - Jana Fernández
Running away pt. 2 - Jenni x Alexia
Running away pt. 3 - Jenni x Alexia
Lazy day cuddles - Jill Roord
New home - Leila Ouahabi
Long distance - Ona Batlle
Everything will be ok - Alexia Putellas
Why didn't you call? - Lauren Hemp
The Spanish sunshine - Ona Batlle
I didn't make it - Fridolina Rolfö
Harmless flirting - Lynn Wilms
New home pt. 2 - Leila Ouahabi
New home pt. 3
Marry you - Ona Batlle
Team tornarem - Alexia Putellas
Team tornarem pt. 2 - Alexia Putellas
New home pt. 4
Take the hint - Lena Oberdorf
Right time, wrong place - Alexia Putellas
Take the hint pt. 2 - Lena Oberdorf
Right place, wrong time pt. 2 - Alexia Putellas
Right place, wrong time pt. 3 - Alexia Putellas
No longer friends - Jill Roord
Sorpresa, mi amor - Vicky Losada
Cariño - Lola Gallardo
Miss America - Ona Batlle
Never good enough - Jenni Hermoso
Min kärlek - Stina Blackstenius
Descartada - Patri Guijarro
Never good enough pt. 2 - Jenni Hermoso
Guess who - Deyna Castellanos
No longer friends pt. 2 - Jill Roord
Ahead of myself - Ona Batlle
Christmas tradtions - Alexia Putellas
Injury problems - Leila Ouahabi
You again - Leila Ouahabi
Copa America - Deyna Castellanos
You again pt. 2 - Leila Ouahabi
Piggybacks pt. 2 - Ona Batlle
You again pt. 3 - Leila Ouahabi
Baby Fever - Guro Reiten
Pequeño - Alexia Putellas
Pink hoodie - Deyna Castellanos
Amore - Guro Reiten
Holiday - Ana Maria Crnogorčević
I'm the lucky one - Mapi León
Aftersun - Stina Blackstenius
World champions - Sam Kerr
Tipico Mapi - Mapi León
Campeón - Deyna Castellanos
What if I'd really hurt her? - Alexia Putellas
Kiss me - Deyna Castellanos
I'm never leaving, I promise - Jill Roord
Wait a minute. Are you jealous? - Laia Aleixandri
Better together - Julie Blakstad
Minha pequena canária - Geyse Ferreira
Make it public - Leila Ouahabi
Bésame - Alexia Putellas
Mi supermujer - Sandra Paños
Mountain hikes - Lia Wälti
Golden girl - Leah Williamson
Was it worth it? - Alexia Putellas
Bored - Ana-Maria Crnogorčević
Favourite view - Kerstin Casparij
Quiero un bebé contigo- Alanna Kennedy
Pequeño pt. 2 - Alexia Putellas
Quiero un bebé contigo pt. 2 - Alanna Kennedy

Love is all around - Mapi Leon

6.3K 140 5
By MCWFC_ENGWNT

Prompt - R doesn't believe in love and Mapi attempts to prove otherwise

*

Film nights had a deep rooted history amongst the Barcelona squad and tonight, Alexia had handed the prestigious honour of picking said film to four of the team guiri's, you included.

"Remind me why we're watching this again?" Patri asks, not too pleased at being made to watch an English speaking film as Frida, with the help of Ingrid, explain a rough version of the plot. You can't help but roll your eyes however, "as long as you ignore the obviousness of everything" you chip in but before you can go explaining your dislike, Ana cuts you off.

"Not a fan?" Alexia asks.

You shake your head "not in the least".

That happens to be when the Norwegian interrupts and tells everyone the reason you dislike the film is because you don't believe in love which leads to a whole load of questions from your teammates and while you reply best you can, Mapi watches on conflicted.

She is both confused and intrigued at the same time, how could someone not believe in love? There were examples of it all around every single day that you were bound to notice, as well as the several couples on the team but she still couldn't understand why you were so against it.

"How can someone not believe in love?" she eventually whispers to Alexia, "I don't know Mapi, maybe she's had her heart broken in the past or her parents divorced, or maybe she simply doesn't believe in it" she shrugs.

The defender isn't satisfied with the answer but doesn't pry anymore and eventually everyone has asked enough questions and fallen silent enough for Ana to start the film.

Around half way through, you shift a little, still squashed between your teammate and the end of the sofa and look around to see most of the team enjoying it, as well as the teams couples snuggled up which makes you feel a little sick to say the least.

Not surprisingly, the sex scenes were a big hit although you did spare Claudia, reaching down to cover her eyes at one point, however you did have to admit to your favourite scene and your impression of the same scene has your teammates laughing and Mapi more intrigued than ever.

"I know what you're thinking" Alexia whispers.

"Qué? You know I don't think Ale, my flings are proof enough of that" she replies, roasting herself, "I mean it María, if y/n doesn't believe in love, she doesn't believe in it and it's not your job to try and change her mind" the captain frowns, knowing exactly what is running through her friends head.

Mapi smirks, "who said I was planning on doing anything of the sort?".

*

Over the course of the next few weeks, unbeknownst to you and despite many scowls from Alexia, the defender starts to put her plan into motion.

At first, you don't notice anything different with Mapi or the way she is behaving, it just seems that she wants to be around you more than usual. The defender is constantly opening doors for, even if she has to jog to catch up to you, she is the first one to wish you bon día and the first to hand you a drink during training, doing anything she can to be close to you.

You start to notice something is going on when your favourite sweets start appearing in your locker.

At first, it's once a week but it quickly turns into a daily occurrence and it's not just sweets either, your favourite Spanish pastries start making an appearance too.

Once, you forget your jacket while on a pre-match walk and Mapi is the first to offer hers up, despite the fact you see her shivering afterwards and while you simply think it's your teammate being her usual charming self, Alexia knows it's more than that and scowls every time she sees her friends scheming.

"Tienes que parar esto" the captain says, "why, I'm not doing any harm" Mapi replies nonchalant, "you know what I mean María".

The blonde scowls at the use of her full name, "I think you've taken it too far, she's catching on. All these gifts you're leaving her, the opening doors, being around her all the time, you're too obvious. It needs to stop" Alexia explains.

Little did the two of them know that you had overheard the conversation as you left the locker room and were now more intrigued as ever as to who they were talking about but you don't stop to ask questions, respecting your teammates privacy.

A few days later, you are in need of some help putting a wardrobe together and your first port of call is to ask the locker room and one person in particular.

"I could really use your help with this Mapi, por favor" you plead.

Your question comes as something of a surprise to the defender, Mapi's brain short circuiting at the thought of spending time alone with you as Alexia watches on from the corner, "sure... I'll help" she splutters, "just text me your address".

With that, she is out the door, nearly tripping over her own feet in the rush to escape as a deep blush creeps up her neck and almost running into Marta on the way out, "what was all that about?" the co-captain asks, looking back over her shoulder.

"Oh nothing... y/n just asked Mapi to put together a wardrobe" Patri smirks.

"Yeah, she's totally whipped" Claudia adds.

*

"Bon día" Mapi smiles.

"Bon día, thank you for coming" you reply, stepping aside to let the defender in.

Your teammate silently takes in her surroundings, smiling when she notices all the picture of you and the team dotted around the apartment as well as several objects picked up from your travels around Europe and much closer to home, running her finger over a particularly familiar object that she bought you back in Valencia.

"Shall we do this?".

Your voice brings Mapi out of her trance and she focuses all her attention on reading the instructions for the wardrobe because in that moment, the look you were giving her, was all too distracting. Working in silence, the two of you so used to the others whereabouts and movements on a pitch that you finish in record time, moving the wardrobe into the bedroom before returning to the sofa.

Switching on the tv, more as background noise that anything else, you can't help get distracted by the game that's on while Mapi is more focused on watching you than the tv.

Her eyes wonder over your features, taking in the slope of your nose, the sweep of your jawline and how your lips part ever so slightly when something exciting happens in the match. You can feel Mapi watching you and the pull the defender has, fighting the urge to look at her until it's no longer possible, pulling your eyes from the screen and meeting your teammates, inhaling as you realise how close she is.

"Mapi... why are you doing this?" you sigh and the defender freezes, "qué?" she asks, tilting her head to one side, "you've been so attentive lately and I don't understand why. I know Spanish people are more affectionate, even to their friends than most countries but this makes no sense" you gesture between the two of you.

Your teammate remains awkwardly silent, choosing to avert her gaze and instead stare intently at her tattooed hands.

"Yo pensé..." Mapi's voice is quiet and you have to strain to hear her, "I wasn't really expecting anything but I was still hoping I could change your mind on love" she mumbles, speaking into her lap.

"I can't hear you".

Mapi raises her head and looks at you pointedly, "I was hoping to change your mind on how you felt about love" she repeats, "you've always said that you didn't believe in it, even when there were examples right in front of you every single day and I thought I could change your way of thinking... I wanted to be the one to change that" she admits.

You have to say you're slightly taken aback by her confession but as you start to run over the past few months in your head, you slowly start piecing everything together.

The small touches, the soft glances, checking up on you, being there when you needed her and sometimes even when you didn't, while you were doing something she didn't particularly enjoy and you had thought Mapi too proud to say it aloud but she still stayed. All the times you sat in a comfortable silence travelling to games or when you were the only two left after a team gathering, helping the other tidy up and enjoying each other's company had left you with one conclusion...

"Mapi, do you love me?" you ask hesitantly, your voice wavering for all the wrong reasons and swallowing hard when she slowly nods.

A feeling of panic starts to build in your chest, your hands are all clammy, your breathing swallow but you can't stop the blush that rises up your neck despite promising yourself not to get flustered if anyone ever admitted what the defender just has.

"No tengas miedo, por favor".

Your teammate reaches for your hands, surprised when you don't pull away, "I'm not scared... I'm terrified" you admit, eyes glancing between the defender and the door, already planning your escape.

"I don't believe in love María, you know that. I know all the things you've done recently, how they can be perceived as love but I refuse to believe you actually love me. What you're feeling, it's not real. You love the idea of me, you don't love the person I am" you explain, slowly extracting your hands.

You stand and make for the door but Mapi's words stop you in your tracks.

"Te amo mucho y/n. Not the idea of you or what we could be together, you. I love the person you are when we're together, I love who I am when I'm with you and the way you make me laugh, how you dance around with your headphones on when you think no one is watching. I am so in love with you, y/n not just the idea of you.

I don't know how many times you need me to say it but I'm always going to be there for you, I want to be there for you on the good days and the bad and every day in between because I am in love with you. It's real, it's not some illusion or scheme and I know you don't believe me, but I want to spend every day trying to prove how real it is, I can show you. Let me in and I can show you that it's not as big and scary as you think... please?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.3K 61
𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 imagines book!
158K 2.9K 82
A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permission to copy or steal any of my works unde...
836K 14.7K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
144K 3.5K 50
WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅