Little Sanchez // USWNT

Bởi uswnts_fav2021

{COMPLETE} Ainsley Sanchez is the 18 year old younger sister of USWNT and NWSL star Ashley Sanchez. The two h... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 28

1.2K 32 5
Bởi uswnts_fav2021

Trinity's POV

I got to the hospital as quickly as I could after practice, bringing a pizza for Little Sanchez and I to split. She needs something that's not hospital food since she's been here for 3 days straight. 

When I got to the floor and walked in the doors, she was standing outside with a few cops, which made me get nervous and almost drop the pizza. 

"Hey Trina." She said. She didn't seem overly upset or anything, so I assumed the best. 

"Hey Ace." I said hesitantly. "I know you're not my biggest fan, but there's no need to call the cops on me." 

"They were just showing me what they found in the car and what they pieced together. Wanna see?" 

Her kindness was relatively weird, and while she's been a lot nicer to me recently, there would still somehow be an insult wrapped in what she said. 

She showed me the documents, she skipped one, but I didn't think much of it. 

"What's your name, ma'am?" Asked one of the officers. 

"Trinity Rodman, sir. I've never-" 

"You're not in trouble." He laughed. "But that's who I thought you were. Were you on the phone with Ms. Sanchez at the time of the crash?" 

"Yes sir." 

"Did you call her sister after the fact?" 

"I tried to, but it would go straight to voicemail every time." 

"Oh. That's because I have you blocked." Ainsley said, not looking up from her documents. 

"Of course you do." I sighed. 

"I mean we've only talked about Ash through Snapchat, so I thought you'd have gotten the hint by now." 

I just shook my head and went into Ash's room. Ainsley finished up with the officers and then came in. She immediately took a slice of pizza and smiled at me. 

"Thanks for this." She said through a mouthful. "I'll consider unblocking you now." 

"Yipee." 

"Don't be sarcastic with me, Trina." 

"My bad." 

She looked tired, like she hasn't slept in days, which she probably hasn't, knowing her. Also there's really nowhere to sleep comfortably. 

We ate in silence for about 5 minutes, then a few nurses came in. 

Ainsley immediately turned her back on the bed, looking me dead in the eyes. 

"So how was practice today? How are the girls doing?" She asked. 

"It was fine, and they're all okay I guess. Everyone's nervous for you and for her and I think some of them want to come visit soon if that's okay." 

"I guess. I mean, not much is happening." 

"Also will you come back to practice soon? I don't want you to lose your spot." 

"My spot doesn't matter. It's being here that matters." 

I looked at the teary-eyed girl in front of me. How could she go from the villain in my life to someone I thought about all the time, someone who I was worried for and concerned about, someone who I thought was absolutely beautiful and someone who's eyes were so easy to get lost in? 

"Trina. Trina. Where's you go?" She waved her hand in front of my face. 

"Sorry what happened?" 

"You zoned out." 

"Sorry. I'm just worried." I said, still shocked by my sudden weird thing for Little Sanchez. 

"It's gonna be okay." She put her hand on my arm, sending a little chill through my spine and when she gave me the reassuring smile, I felt that weird blush creep up my neck, but I shrugged it off. She's being nice to me, I can't ruin it now. 

I think she saw it, because her eyes refused to meet mine through the rest of our conversation. 

Eventually I convinced her that she needed to get out of the hospital room, so when the nurses came back in, we went for a walk. 

We walked outside and walked around for a while before she sat down on a bench.When I sat next to her, she said nothing, and I just kept it quiet. 

"You know, the sun really brings out the little freckles on your face." She said. 

"Does it?" 

"Yeah." 

"I guess I never really noticed. I mean, I've never stared at my own face in the sun for that long." I teased.

She shoved me a little, and I saw a small smile tug at her lips. 

"Look at that car. That's pretty cool." I said as a blue Mustang drove slowly towards us, and I assumed it was headed for the parking lot. 

"That looks like a car my mo..." She trailed off as the car drove by, and she stared at it but I was looking at her, waiting for her to finish her sentence. 

She suddenly got up and ran inside, and I followed her, not knowing exactly what the deal was. 

-----------

Ainsley's POV

The blue Mustang was cool, until it wasn't. 

Until I saw HER, and then I left Trina all confused on the bench. 

"Ainsley? What happened? WHere are you-" She called after me. 

I just ran through the doors, dodging someone pushing another person in a wheelchair. 

I shoved aside the person at the front desk, and the lady looked at me like I was insane. The guy who I shoved complained. 

"Listen to me. Please. Listen." I said, trying to catch my breath. 

"Ma'am, you can't just cut the line like that-" 

"Ma'am I'm so sorry, but this is really serious. If someone named Monica Sanchez....well it wouldn't be....well I'm not sure what her last name is anymore. If someone with the name Monica comes in, please do not let her up to see Ashley Sanchez." 

"May I ask why?" 

"She's a crazy person." 

"How do we know that's not you?" Asked the guy I pushed. 

"Shut up." I said, turning to him, then I turned back to the desk lady. "Please. I can't let her anywhere near my sister. Or me, for that matter." 

I looked to my right, where Trinity had been standing for about 30 seconds now. 

"Who is she to you and your sister?" 

"She is our mom." I said, and when the lady tried to object, I kept talking. "She is crazy. She is mean. She is abusive. We haven't seen her in 4, maybe 5 years. Our dad is gone, so they called our mom before me, because they have no idea about our situation. You can not let that woman into our room." 

She just looked at me, and everyone around us was silent, probably trying to hear the drama. 

"Fine. Write down her name or any possible name, and your sister's room number please. We'll do all we can to stop her." 

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I said, taking the sticky note from her and pen from the desk. 

"Ace." Trinity said, poking my shoulder. 

"Not now, Trina." 

"No, Ace. She's coming." 

"Shit! I'm not done writing!" I mumbled, trying to write as quickly yet legibly as I could. 

"Ainsley" 

"Trina shut the fuck up. You're not helping!" 

"She's here." She whispered

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled as I shoved the sticky notes at the lady at the desk. 

I turned my back to where she was coming from and tried to go towards the elevator, grabbing Trinity's shirt and pulling her along with me. 

"Ainsley?" She asked. 

"Keep moving, no reaction." I whispered, and Trinity stayed silent as we waited for the elevator. 

"Ainsley, I know that's you." 

"Fuck. Get in the elevator. Hurry." 

The doors closed before she could stop them to get in, and I took a deep breath. 

"Trina, you idiot! We're going to the wrong floor!" 

"That's by design. So she's got no idea what floor we're on."
 I felt stupid. 

"Actually, maybe you're not that much of an idiot." 

"Thanks" She said. "Take the stairs when we get up. I don't know where they are, but just find them. We have to climb 2 stories. That's it." 

"Sounds good." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.5K 941 63
Katie Callahan, a young, talented and hardworking soccer player, was kicked out of her house for choosing to follow her professional soccer dreams. T...
172K 3.3K 52
Y/n Cheney, niece to Lauren Holiday, is the biggest player on the USWNT. Mallory Pugh is a newbie to the team. Expect the unexpected when their world...
7.1K 160 9
Lola as a little sister who follows in her footsteps, well kinda they don't play the same position. Follow the evolution of their relationship. I'm r...
29.4K 1K 20
Avery Morgan is 16 and is the youngest Morgan by 14 years. She could've followed in her sister's steps, but is holding a big secret. One that's been...