Heart Of The Saiyan [Up For A...

By HeavenOfNirvana

Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when s... More

Chapter 1: Kagome's Fate
Chapter 2: Revelation
Chapter 3: The Final Battle
Chapter 4: The Birth of Gohan
Chapter 5: Chichi's Revenge
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Four Years Later, Where It All Begins
Chapter 9: Going To Namek
Chapter 10: Welcome To Namek
A/N
Adopted

Chapter 8: The Saiyans

620 13 0
By HeavenOfNirvana

A year had passed and it was time for them to defeat the Saiyans. Before they prepared, Goku had helped his son Gohan to learn how to fight while training him. Kagome also taught him archery skills while Sesshomaru taught him sword skills. When Gohan was fully prepared for the battle, one of the Z Fighters showed up in no time until the Saiyans arrived.

"We have to fight these weaklings?" Nappa scoffed.

"Behavior yourself, Nappa, we are about to defeat them after all, but first we're going to play a game," Vegeta said with a smirk.

"What kind of game are you guys playing? I wanna play!" Goku said excitedly.

Vegeta glared at him. "You fool! This isn't the actual game we're playing! This is the game we can play." -He turned his head and face Nappa, ordering him- "Nappa, unleash the Saibamen!"

"Yes, Vegeta!" Nappa said excitedly as he started to plant them and water them until the little green guys sprout from the ground. They smirked as they watched the Saibamen be ready to attack them until Inuyasha appeared and pulled his Tesaiga before screaming out.

"Wind Scar!" Inuyasha shouted, swinging the sword as a giant wave of demonic energy left the sword and destroyed the entire Saibamen, only leaving Vegeta and Nappa. Inuyasha sheathed Tesaiga as he smirked in victory.

Nappa growled in fury. "How dare you!?"

Vegeta eyed him. "Well, Nappa, it is your turn to take them down, but I want Kakarot alive."

Nappa smirked as he prepared for a fight against Inuyasha who absolutely ruined their plan to kill them all. So they started to fight, anyway.

"If you're really that bored, see if you can get any more information on the Dragon Balls out of the Namekian," Vegeta suggested, glancing up at the Earthlings with smug eyes.

Inuyasha urged Piccolo to escape as his death would mean the end of the Dragon Balls on Earth and subsequently kicked Nappa in the head, sending him crashing into a cliff wall. However, he only succeeded in making Nappa angrier. The enraged Nappa launched his powerful Bomber DX at Inuyasha and the others, but before it hits, Piccolo jumped in the way and took the blast full force, killing him.

Both Saiyans smirked psychotically at Piccolo's shout of pain and were temporarily blinded by the explosion.

"Mister Piccolo!" Gohan screamed in panic, kneeling beside the Namekian as he fell to the ground; purple blood leaking from all over his body, "Mister Piccolo!"

Piccolo couldn't stop the tears that leaked from his eyes, "Gohan..." He said weakly, giving the boy a weak smirk, "You and your family were the only ones who never treated me like a monster... The last year... it wasn't so bad." With that, he closed his eyes and felt darkness set in.

"Mister Piccolo! PICCOLO!" Gohan cried out in denial, seeing the Namekian die right in front of him, "N-NOOOO!"

Then Gohan's rage exploded and he fired his Masenko at Nappa who blocked it. This surprised Vegeta, considering that Gohan's power level upped from a low 981 to 2,800. However, finishing the attack left Gohan helpless. Fortunately, Goku's older brother Raditz arrived just in time. They were surprised to see Raditz alive.

"What the hell!? Raditz!? You're alive!? How are you alive!?" Nappa asked in shock.

"Actually, I brought him back, so he'll join us," Kagome said with a smirk.

Raditz smirked. "Let's just say someone revived me from the dead, so I came here for payback."

Vegeta scoffed. "So you turned your back on us? Some fucking traitor you are." He turned his head and ordered, "Nappa, kill him!"

Nappa nodded. They started to fight as Raditz used the Kaio-ken technique to ram into Nappa, breaking his back and rendering him useless. Raditz threw Nappa at Vegeta's feet. When Yamcha and the Z Fighters asked Raditz what he did, he told them that Kaio-ken utilized all the potential energy within him and multiplied his reflexes, speed, senses, and power. He also told them that Kaio-ken's weakness was that it damages his body if multiplied to an extent he cannot handle, and this might even kill him by causing him to explode with the pressure.

"Hey, I am not the only one who learned about the Kaio-ken technique," Goku said with an excited smile.

Raditz blinked. "Who taught you?"

"Sesshomaru. He taught me all kinds of techniques. Also, Sesshomaru and Kagome took me to meet King Kai whatever I want to train with."

"Like how, Goku?" Yamcha asked, looking confused.

Goku smiled. "Let's just say Sesshomaru took me to meet King Kai when he uses the Meido necklace to teleport us to King Kai's planet."

"I see," Raditz said.

Then Nappa begged for mercy, but Vegeta threw him up into the air and destroyed him with a single concentrated blast.

"Let's play a little game, Kakarot," Vegeta smirked smugly.

Goku smirked, seeing this as a perfect chance, "You're on."

"I want you all to get out of here," Sesshomaru said quietly, not bothering to look back at the two as they audibly gasped, "Go back to the Kame house right now. Understand?" He ordered in a low tone.

"We're not going anyway! We're staying here!" Kagome argued.

"Don't make this difficult, Priestess. Do what This Sesshomaru says or do This Sesshomaru has to take you and your friends back to the Kame House?" Sesshomaru said being serious.

"We are not going anywhere. In case Goku is in danger, we'll help him! He is not alone!" Inuyasha argued.

Sesshomaru sighed. "Fine."

"But before you guys fight, try to move your location," Krillin glanced down at the ground where Piccolo's body was, "I doubt he'll appreciate getting killed before he gets wished back by the Dragon Balls."

Kagome frowned, "Piccolo's dead, so Kami is dead, too."

Goku frowned as well. "I'm sorry to say this, but he won't ever get a second chance."

Krillin smirked, "We'll see about that," His grin widened as Goku blinked down at him curiously, "I'll explain it later. But just promise me one thing! That you will beat that guy and come back alive!"

"Of course," Goku glanced back up to Vegeta, "After all, I'm fighting for my family, too!"

Somewhere in the desert, Goku and Vegeta are now alone facing each other before the battle begins.

"Kakarot." Vegeta began with arms crossed across his chest, "I have a proposition for you. I'm only going to say this once but listen carefully. I, Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans, would like to offer you the opportunity to stand beside me in this conquest. With your Nappa gone now, I could use a good man."

Goku didn't respond to him.

"Think about it," Vegeta continued, "We would rule the planets. You could have anything you desired. No one in the universe could touch us. Nothing would be out of your grasp. Well, what do you say, Kakarot?"

He smiled and said, "I could have anything I want right here on Earth, so I'll have to say... no thanks."

Vegeta frowned.

"Besides, I've seen how you treat your partner not much job security," Goku said.

Vegeta then chuckled with a smirk, "Alright then, so beat it. You had your chance."

Then Goku and Vegeta began to fight and appeared to be evenly matched. Vegeta told him to release his hidden power, to which Goku complied. He engaged the Kaio-ken, however, Vegeta managed to defend against it. He powered up a great deal himself, and Goku used the Kaio-ken x2, however, he still was not a match for Vegeta.

Finally, Goku concentrated all of his energy into a Kaio-ken x3, raising his power level to over twenty-four thousand which worried King Kai.

In this form, Goku gained the upper hand and forced Vegeta to use one of his signature attacks. Flying straight up into the air, the Saiyan Prince powered up and unleashed his Galick Gun at Goku and the Earth. Unable to move for fear of letting the blast hit the earth, Goku charged up to Kaio-ken x3 again and launched his own Kamehameha at Vegeta. The two blasts collide intensely, and Goku finally gained the upper hand by stepping up his Kaio-ken to x4. The Kamehameha overpowered Vegeta who went flying into the air. However, this leaves Goku's body devastated.

Back with Kagome and the others, they finally made it to the battlefield where they saw Goku becoming weak after using too much Kaio-ken power. However, Gohan called out for his daddy.

Goku was shocked to see his son coming. He grunted weakly as he faced his daughter, "Gohan, what are you doing here?"

"We're here to help you," Gohan said before healing him with his spiritual power. Raditz blinked in shock when he saw his power glowing with pink. Was he born with magic or something? What is he, anyway!?

"Let me help your daddy, Gohan," Kagome suggested before healing him with spiritual power. Raditz blinked seeing the mother and son healing Kakarot as he realized this boy was born with magic, coming from his mother.

"I appreciate your help, guys, but Vegeta wasn't defeated yet. He must be out there somewhere." Goku said, worried for their safety.

"What if he comes back and sees you all? I'm worried he might hurt you," Krillin said with a worried look on his face.

Kagome gave him an encouraging smile, "Don't worry, honey. We'll make it fast when you're fully healed before Vegeta comes back."

He sighed in response. After being healed by his wife and son, he suggested they go hide somewhere place or else Vegeta comes back.

Up in the air, Vegeta was enraged that Goku was able to surpass him and decided to transform into a Great Ape, however, he discovered that the moon was gone. He flew back down to the ground and created a Power Ball, that simulated a small moon at the cost of a significant amount of Ki. Vegeta then transformed into a Great Ape, however, unlike Goku or Gohan, he was able to remain in control of his body. Vegeta stated that when a Saiyan transformed into a Great Ape, it multiplied its power ten-fold, and thus attacked Goku mercilessly.

"We have to do something!" Inuyasha panicked, pulling out his sword, "We can't let Goku get beaten up to death!"

"Then we need to cut off Vegeta's tail. Sesshomaru, I want you to use your transformation to turn yourself into a demon dog. Krillin, use your Destructo Disc while Sesshomaru is fighting him," Kagome said.

"Are you sure that will work?" Krillin asked, worried.

"I'm sure." Then Sesshomaru transformed into a giant demon dog and attacked Vegeta. While Sesshomaru and Vegeta were fighting each other, Krillin used his Destructo Disc to cut Vegeta's tail. Their plan has worked.

Vegeta reverted to normal and was upset. Sesshomaru transformed back to normal as they faced the Saiyan Prince, Vegeta decided to attack them, but Raditz and Inuyasha intervened and were quickly disposed of. 

Goku gathered in forming the Spirit Bomb for everyone and King Kai told him telepathically to throw the Spirit Bomb at Vegeta when the moment was right. Vegeta backed Raditz the traitor into a corner and Inuyasha threw it. Goku telepathically yelled for them to bounce it off since the ball cannot hurt those who are pure of heart. Kagome, Gohan, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Raditz, and Chiaotzu succeeded and send the balls hurling back at Vegeta who was having just evaded it has no time to react a second time. The ball hit him squarely and he was sent back into the air again.

Vegeta landed on the ground and he was barely alive as he called for his ship using a control remote, however, Inuyasha got to him before it arrived. He was just about to kill Vegeta with his sword.

"No, don't," Goku said weakly, "Let him go. Next time I'll beat him on my own."

Inuyasha ultimately decided to trust Goku's judgment and let Vegeta go, putting Tesaiga away. Before escaping, Vegeta vowed to make Goku regret sparing him before he departed.

Kagome ran up to him and hugged him, "Goku! Are you okay!?"

Goku smiled at her. "Yeah... I'm okay..."

"We gonna take you to the hospital. You look terrible." Inuyasha said.

Goku giggled, "Yeah..."

Then Raditz came up to them and said, "Kakarot... I want to apologize for everything. For hurting your mate and a child."

He smiled at his brother. "You are forgiven, brother."

Raditz smiled back at him before the ship arrived, knowing Bulma, Master Roshi, and Korin are there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...
3.2K 116 27
Kagome loses her memories because she made a wish for the Shikon Jewel that she never met Inuyasha after an argument she had. Before she did, Goku is...
21.6K 723 31
Goku's life has fallen to pieces as his wife flees with his two children. He left to think about his own future and what would become of him. Somehow...
22.3K 529 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...