Be mine?

By SMChick

It's Sangs first Valentine's Day. Which of the guys will be her first valentine? Will she be able to choose... More

Prologue
Family Meeting?
The Start
The Briefing
Mr. Griffin
A/N:
It's morning!
10-52
52-10
Sugar For My Sugar
Tough love
The Walk
Mr. Hendricks
Breaking Barriers
The Scene
Accidental Love
The set up
Thank You Princess
Falling for You
Upside Down
And So It Begins
Girls Night In
THE Talk
The Appointment
Happy Fun Time
A Good Night
Awkward Morning
Way Too Happy Shower Fun Time
Awkward Moments and Whispered Truths

Chocolates Chocolates Every where

910 73 18
By SMChick

A/n:

so I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm trying to at least but an update up for you guys before I go on vacation for Memorial Day weekend. Comments and critiques are welcome. I type all of this on my phone so if there are any typos I appologize and feel welcome to let me know.

Here it is as promised!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into the kitchen I head to the pantry to grab all the chocolate bars I have hidden away there. I pull out everything I'm going to need and set them in the island counter. Now, I want each of these to be personalized so I'm in for a long night. Since I am going to make them seperately I figure I should make them in the order that I met the boys. That means Kota first. Although now that I think about it I should text him so he doesn't worry and use the cameras to check up on me.

Me: Hey 52, I'm getting started. I'm okay.

His replied immediately as I began chopping up a big bar of milk chocolate.

Kota: 10, good, keep me posted okay? Did you finish your homework?

I hear the bing just as I'm putting the chocolate to melt on the stove. Satisfied that I have the right temperature I go and read his message smirking. My ever diligent Kota.

Me: I did it all at lunch except geometry. It's not much I'll get it done.

Kota: Promise?

Me: I promise. So who is staying with me tonight?

Waiting for a reply I move on to Victor's chocolate. Once done chipping I check on the already melting milk chocolate. It's done and I lower the heat and skip over to where I left the mold. Pouring it all until the mold is filled to the top I sprinkle some greeN sprinkles so they sink in a little and place it in the fridge to set.

Kota: Luke and Gabe. Be ready, Gabe said he needs to pick your clothes for tomorrow........poor you :/

Placing the white chocolate to melt I decide that I might as well add some more since Silas's and Nathan's will be with the white chocolate as well.

Me: Lol Meanie is going to tire me out isnt he?

Kota: Most likely. So......so what ARE you up to?

I nearly spill the white chocolate I am pouring into the separate molds mixing in the different food coloring a I ponder. Does he know? Was he watching?? No! Kota would t would he? I quickly put the filled molds in the fridge and then snatch up my phone to reply. I need to be careful not to sound like I'm accusing him. I wouldn't want to be wrong and hurt his feelings.

Me: Kota? Why are you asking?

I move to put the now chopped up dark chocolate for the bottom of Silas's chocolates and put on another pot for some milk chocolate. I was chopping up some more chocolate when my phone vibrated in my bra.

Kota: I was curious what all the secrecy...oh no! I wasn't watching 10! I wouldn't do that I promised! Please believe me...

Me: I know 52, I was just making sure. I'll tell you everything in time, I roomies. Ok? :)

Feeling reassured, I begin molding the rest of Silas's gift From then on Kota and I talk about Jess and his mom and just anything and everything. He even tells me about a new book he is reading. I can't help but thinking about how comfortable I am with him. Just talking to him without the fear of judgement. Before I met the guys I would have never been able to.

As I was placing the molds in the fridge for Gabriel I decide to put on some music. I haven't heard a sound all night so I'm almost sure that Marie isn't home. I begin dancing around humming as I work. It helped to make it feel like the time was flying by. Just finishing Mr. Blackbourne's and washing the dishes I suddenly hear the loud bang of the front door being thrown open. I know the boys and Marie are the only ones with a key so I'm not worried.

"Oy! Trouble! Where the fuck are you? We've got a hell a lot of work to do!"

"in the kitchen Meanie!" I call, I've learned it's pointless to hide from him.

I turn to see a ruffled Gabriel storm into the kitchen with Luke huffing and puffing in his wake. I wonder what they were doing but I squash my questions, it's probably Academy work.

"Hi," I say just before I am squeezed between them in a tight hug.

"I hope you're ready Forever. " Luke murmurs into my shoulder.

"For?"

"I'm going to make sure you look fan-fucking-fabulous for tomorrow that's why! And then I REALLY need to hit the God damned sac. " Gabriel proclaims by my ear making me flinch slight at the volume.

I am then released only to be swatted on my behind. Looking back I can see that Luke was the culprit. He wears a smug look with an almost far away look in his eyes when Meanie speaks again.

"Go on Trouble! 10 minutes. Take a bath then I'll come in to wash your hair. Not a minute more! I'll come in if your ready or not!"

They both chuckle as I stick out my tongue at them and turn to do as I'm told. Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I watch Sang clothes the door behind her I turn the car back on and head to my house. I wish I could spend the evening with my 10, but I need to watch Jess for my mom. Normally I would just have Sang come over to my place but Mr. Blackbourne clearly said that she had business of a private matter to attend to His exact words.

I can't stop my brain now. I know she is up to something, I could see it in her eyes. But for the life of me i can't figure it out. My mind was still on Sang as I walk through my front door, almost walking right into my mom.

"Sorry mom, I must have spaced out. "

"Oh really?" She said as she stared at me with the look I know know as her 'I'm not buying it but I'll let it slide because I'm in a rush' look.

"Good luck at work mom. Be safe."

"Behave and don't set the place on fire!" She giggles walking to her car.

I knew she would never let us live that down. I watch her drive of to be sure that she is safe. Then I turn and head to Jessica's room. Peaking in I see that she is curled on her bed with a book in her pink and lavender flannel pjs. She is so much like me that it's scary. When she glances up at me I tell her that mom left and that if she needs me I'll be in my room. My only reply is a low grunt and she immediate returns to her book. I sigh and shake my head as I close the door, just like me

As I am walking to my room I get my first text from my perfect 10. I am immediately nervous, and not knowing what to say I turn to asking if she has any homework. How lame can I possibly be? I slump into my bed frustrated. just laying there texting her, I got curious again. So I decide to just ask.

H r rey seemed almost as if she was suspicious. Then it dawned on me, she thought I was watching her on the cameras! Oh no! After a brief mom not of panicking and promising her that I wasn't, I decided that I need to distract myself. I can just get an update on the team.

Me: Update. Check it.

Mr. Blackbourne: Safe. On task. Progressing smoothly.

So it's the usual fory older brother and leader.

Victor: All done. George is whining but I'm ok.

Me: Do you need me to send someone over?

North: Practice is over. Heading out now.

Silas: Lol you should have all seen it! Jade was a leech all during practice.

North: Don't want to talk about it. Silas shit up. You drive.

Victor: No. I'm good. He's just in a mood.

Luke: Almost done at the dinner. It's slow. Slight hitch for Gabr but we are okay. Judgemental jocks!

Me: Jade will be handled soon. Victor if you are sure. What happened with Gabe??

gabriel: Fuckers thought I was fucking gay again! Called me a fucking fairy, those shit heads. I was about to beat a chicken shit when U clue stepped in. He handled it.

Dr. Green: Sorry I was finishing my rounds. Sigh Im bored. I hate paperwork but I'm ok.

Mr. Blackbourne: You will live. Don't forget our appointment.

Me: Good. Be glad Uncle stepped in. We don't need the trouble.

Gabriel: Oy! Speaking of Trouble, we are headed to her place in 5 min. I need to get her ready for tomorrow. She better be ready. I've gotta raid her God damned closet.

Dr. Green: I won't forget Owen.

Me: Who is staying with you two agave? Sang wants to k ow.

Gabriel: Luke.

I send her a text to let her know. Her reply has me chuckling. She may whine now, but I know when he gets there she will be more then willing to comply.

Me: Don't take too long. She still has geometry homework.

After an affirmative from Gabe the conversation dies out and I continue to make small talk with my 10. I let her know that the boys will be there on a few minutes.

Gabriel: She's okay, headed to the shower. Rest Kota she's okay.

How does he always know when I'm worrying?

Nathan: Dad's home.

That's all I need and I'm rushing to put my shoes on my reply.

Kota: Be there in 2.

Nathan can't get a damn break! I'll be glad when he is finally free of his dad. I reach the front door just as I hear a loud shattering of glass. Not needing any more prompting I kick the door in. Here we go again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 18.5K 83
After Sang's family died she was moved from foster home to foster home. She has finally found a new life with her adopted parents, but she has yet t...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
138K 6.5K 36
After making a tough and final decision to leave home where family clearly didn't want her, Sang meets Phil and is joined into the academy very quick...