50 SHADES DARKER ;; TAEKOOK

By babyyawnznn

[COMPLETED] In which he wouldn't call it obsession, he called it destiny. top!kook ; bottom!tae #1 in the SHA... More

trailer
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
a/n
14
15 & 16
23
23
26
30

6

493 10 0
By babyyawnznn

Smiling at that thought, Taehyung walked past the bar and wedged himself between the bodies and through a corner that the busy security guards were too busy — or stupid — to notice.

His heart slammed inside his chest at the sight, because there he was, a few feet away; the guy who's taken over Taehyung's life and cracked his way into his every thought.

Jeon Jungkook.

He sat in a booth, his friends Seokjin and Namjoon by his side, all three of them looking good, only Jungkook made a difference, he stood out on his own.

Wearing a white printed Versace T-shirt and black fitted jeans, a look Taehyung would consider casual had he not seen the rings on Jungkook's fingers and the expensive Rolex draped around his wrist.

Hot Damn, if Jungkook wasn't the most gorgeous man Taehyung had ever seen in his life.

The shock of seeing him faded immediately when Taehyung took in the scene around Jungkook.

Women flanked on either side of his friends, one on Namjoon's and one on Seokjin's lap, while there's another damn blonde talking to Jungkook himself, though he looks uninterested.

Taehyung took a long sip of his drink and thought to himself, you better look fùcking uninterested.

As though he jinxed the whole thing, the blonde said something in Jungkook's ear and his lips curved into a smile and he laughed, his hand falling on her knee.

Taehyung's own hand clenched around his glass and he had to remind himself to calm down or else he'd break it and cut himself..... again and end up needing stitches..... again.

Still laughing, Jungkook turned casually and scanned across the room and then Taehyung saw the way his shoulders tensed and his jaw clenched when their eyes met.

Taehyung's lips parted and he breathed heavily because Jungkook's seeing him, actually seeing him up close and not in his imagination.

Taehyung felt himself blush as Jungkook eyed him from head to toe, his brow raising as he curled his lip slowly and smiled.

Seconds later, Jungkook moved his hand away from the blonde's knee and said something that only she heard and she suddenly stood, glared Taehyung's way and then stormed off in a blonde mess of crude words aimed at him.

Jungkook, unaffected as usual, set his drink down and stood to his feet, his lips moving to tell something to his friends who also looked Taehyung's way and then laughed in regards to something he said.

Taehyung swallow hard, took another long sip of his drink for courage, ran a hand through his hair and then bit his lip and watched him move past them and towards him.

Each step Jungkook took closer to Taehyung made his heart beat so fast and so loud that he heard it thumping in his ears, each pulse matching his footsteps.

When Jungkook stood before Taehyung, taller than him in his heels and that was much more appealing that he'd ever thought he could be, he didn't stop staring.

Instead Jungkook stared heatedly at Taehyung, starting at his shoes and working his way up slowly, their eyes met and he smiled.

Taehyung's normal composure was shot, he was frazzled and flustered and torn between climbing Jungkook like a tree or shouting at him for all the other girls.

In his head it's as if they'd been together for years, Taehyung knew all of Jungkook's life, his secrets and his past, yet the other knew nothing about him, not even what his real eye color was.

It's frustrating when the man is standing before him, looking like he wanted to see what's beneath his clothes.

"You didn't have to sneak in, babe." Jungkook said in a low voice as he leaned into Taehyung and whispered in his ear.

Taehyung pulled back and look up at him, panicked he's caught him and prepared to explain himself and maybe apologize, but the look he's giving him said he quite liked that snuck in.

Hon, if you knew just how well I can sneak in anywhere, Taehyung thought to himself with a flirty smile on his lips as he looked up at him.

"I didn't feel like waiting anymore," Taehyung told him and he nodded his head, a laugh leaving his lips while he bit his lip and shrugged.

"Besides, I think you wanted me here urgently and I didn't want to make you wait."

Jungkook glanced down at the glass in Taehyung's hands, then up at him and nodded, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.

"I'm not very patient, you're right." Jungkook chuckled, the sound of it sending a sense of warmth over him, "I would've had to come and get you myself eventually."

"Why didn't you?" Taehyung shot back easily, knowing how Jungkook liked someone to banter with him.

The ravenette hummed in response, his hand now reaching up to run over his chin.

Jesus, Taehyung had never wanted to lick someone's face before him. Jungkook's face was just so perfectly sculpted....

"We wouldn't be talking if I had," Jungkook said quietly, but smoothly and Taehyung suddenly realised how close they actually are.

The only thing really separating them seemed to be his drink, otherwise their chests would be touching.....

Christ, Taehyung felt like he was inside an oven, or maybe even the pits of hell, he was suddenly burning up.....

"Is that right?" Taehyung's voice breathless and wavered.

When Jungkook nodded, but didn't say anything, Taehyung looked at him beneath his lashes and added in a whispered tone.

"It's a shame you didn't then."

"Babe," Jungkook smirked as he pulled away but held out his hand for him to take, "Come with me."

Taehyung tried to settle his breathing and the racing of his heart inside his chest when Jungkook took his hand and laced their fingers together.

His touch sent a sharp spark through the younger's body and he felt a fragile in contrast to his strong grip as he tugged him towards his table in the center of the room.

His friends and their...... toys watch Taehyung as he slid into the booth.

Jungkook settled down next to Taehyung, his arm going behind the booth and resting now across the edge while he sat beside him, their bodies close.

Taehyung heard Jungkook order a drink for himself to the waitress they had on standby, then he sat back and looked over at him, looking far more relaxed.

"And who is this?"

Taehyung heard beside his ear and he jumped at the sudden voice, the movement causing him to somewhat press closer to Jungkook.

When he looked over his shoulder, he saw his friend Namjoon leaning towards him, still with a girl on his lap — mind you.

"You're gorgeous, why don't I know you?"

Taehyung bristled at his tone and fought the urge to slap him across the face because he had to play it cool in front of Jungkook.

Still, Taehyung got to dismiss him when Jungkook placed his hand on his knee and said one simple word that made his friend lean back and leave them be.

"Taken," Jungkook said seriously and Taehyung felt his thighs press together at how close his voice sounded to his ear and how hard his chest felt against his shoulder.

His friend gave Taehyung a once over before turning back to the whore on his lap and to Seokjin and his whore as well.

Taehyung breathed out a sigh and pressed his hand to his chest, grateful for him stepping in and frankly; aroused at how much a simple word like taken could affect him.

Taken by Jungkook did not sound like a bad idea, especially since Taehyung knew first handedly how well he could take what he wanted.

"He's right on one thing, you're gorgeous," Jungkook said quietly, his voice was so much deeper and his Satoori accent was so thick, Taehyung felt himself melting in his seat.

Jungkook's hand squeezed his knee just so and he looked down at where it rested before looking up at Taehyung again.

"And you have amazing eyes."

Sigh, if only he knew they were fake.

Still, Taehyung was flattered and smug and couldn't hide it even if he wanted to; which he didn't, because everything was falling right into place much better than he thought.

"Thank you," Taehyung murmured, feigning shyness as he tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear.

Feeling a little bold by how Jungkook watched him when he talked, Taehyung reached forward and grabbed his glass with his new drink out of his hand and brought it to his lips, watching him from over the rim as he took a sip.

Then Taehyung licked his lips, leaned forward again and placed it back in Jungkook's hand, but made sure to let his touch linger on his skin before he pulled away.

"That was good, what was it?"

"Fuck."

Taehyung heard Jungkook curse to himself before he looked over at him again.

Jungkook leaned in close, the music and everything happening around them falling into irrelevance.

Taehyung was surrounded, surrounded by Jungkook's presence, his hand on his knee, his cologne in his nose, his lips near his but not quite that he could touch them.....

Okay, maybe teasing him wasn't the best of ideas.....

Jungkook didn't kiss him, though.

That's not his style, he waited for the other to kiss him, not the other way around.

Instead Jungkook drew Taehyung into him, his other hand now at his lower back and pressed his lips against his cheek, the brush of his lips on his skin was so light Taehyung would've thought he imagined it had the touch not left him breathless..... and wet.

"I'm Jungkook," He husked and the other licked his lips, aware that somehow he'd pressed his hands against his chest.

"Yeah, you are," Taehyung said abruptly, and then cringed at himself for having said that out loud.

Recovering quickly, he shook his head and said, "I mean, I'm Taehyung."

"Taehyung..... I like it," Jungkook hummed in response, "I like it a lot, babe."

His hand at Taehyung's lower back moving in soothing circles that warmed him through the fabric of his shirt.

Jungkook went to say something to Taehyung, but his boys called him and he turned towards them.

"He's here."

Taehyung heard Namjoon tell Jungkook and he felt him tense against himself and curse under his breath.

As soon as he heard that, he recalled what he saw Jungkook speak about today in his office about having Lenny meet him at eleven o' clock to bring his money.

Taehyung cursed internally at that rat for interrupting his time with Jungkook, his first ever personal time with him.

Son of a bitch.

Surprising the hell out of Taehyung, Jungkook cupped his cheeks, his thumb's soft against the corner of his lips as he looked down at them before his eyes lifted and met the other's blue ones.

"I gotta go handle something," Jungkook said, his thumb still stroking the corner of Taehyung's cherry lips as his friends start standing up at walking past them both.

"But we're gonna pick up where we've left off, soon."

"JK, he's here, we gotta go," Namjoon snapped at him and Jungkook looked over Taehyung's shoulder to glare at him.

"Dinner," Jungkook told Taehyung.

He didn't ask, nor did he seem to leave it up for debate because he's sure Taehyung would say yes.

Jungkook's already standing to his feet and tugging Taehyung up with him when he told him in yet another demand, this one in a silky smooth voice.

"I'm taking you out, babe.... where we won't be interrupted at any time....."

"Yo, are you fucking deaf?"

Jungkook cursed one more time and reached into his pocket and handed Taehyung a card, one that he soon saw had his personal number on it.

As if he didn't already know it by heart.

Not that Jungkook knew that Taehyung spent every minute of his time thinking and memorizing..... and excessively lusting over all details about him.

"You'll call me, babe and we'll continue this later on," Jungkook said, shooting Taehyung a wink right before he lowered his lips and brushed them against the corner of his mouth.

When he pulled away, he smoothed his forefinger against the edge of his jaw teasingly.

"A pleasure meeting you, Taehyung....."

Then Jungkook's gone and Taehyung was still standing right where he left him.

His skin warm where he touched him, his heart hammering inside his chest as he started realizing that he didn't say yes to anything he asked — well, demanded of him.

"Holy shit," Taehyung whispered to himself as he pressed his fingertips to his lips and shuddered.

"This is fantastic..... Absolutely fucking perfect.... he's mine—"

Taehyung didn't get to finish speaking, because in those few seconds of him standing there by himself, praising himself for having hooked into Jungkook's line of sight — he heard gunshots.

And then, he heard screaming.

• • • •

It's me, I'm screaming cause I've got too many story ideas but not enough hands to type grr

please support 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/yourstrulynelly/w/1003

https://yourstrulynelly.carrd.co

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Villain By ★

Fanfiction

12.2K 850 18
Jungkook got trapped in a mission to kill Kim Seokjin; a dangerous mafia, to save his family. But ended up being the obsession of his brother, Kim Ta...
456K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...
250K 27.2K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
96.8K 2.7K 57
"L-let me go... P-Please' "No, I can't...!" "You are my need taehyung..." "And my need for you overrides my desire for sanity!" .............. What...