Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

بواسطة Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... المزيد

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Fyolai/Fyogol

1.6K 35 87
بواسطة Jyung_0829

calzinoconpiede requested for more Fyolai so here you go! I apologize it took so long... :')

Silence.

Silence filled the atmosphere, interrupted by the sound of the pages turning. Golden rays of sunshine shone in from the glass window as the curtains were tied neatly apart. White hair tied into a long braid trailed onto the floor as the jester laid down on his lover's lap, holding his top hat to his chest.

Nikolai had never felt so much bored in his entire life. However, he will not get up from the position he's stuck in. He had spent hours and hours trying to convince Fyodor to come out from his study and let him lay his head on the other's lap. There was one disadvantage though.

"Dos-kun~! Aren't you gonna pay any attention to me??" He whined.

Fyodor turned another page over, not bothering to make eye contact with the jester. "I may have allowed you to lay down on my lap, but I didn't mention anything about distributing my attention to you"

"But do you have to ignore my presence??" He was met by silence.

"Ah, what a cruel world we all live in! I, for one, has to be suffering the most! I want to be free from these suffocating feelings and the cages we're stuck in, yet I also just want to be normal and stay and love you!" Nikolai sighed. Truly a struggle he was facing, yet he didn't know the answer to it!

Fyodor glanced at Nikolai, who was grinning up at him, happy to finally gain some attention from him. "What do you mean by you just want to be 'normal'? You are normal"

"My dear Dos-kun, I am - what do people call it? Y'know, how they describe murderers and kidnappers and so on"

"Murderers and kidnappers?" Fyodor focused on his reading again. Not like Nikolai noticed, he was staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, how do people call them?"

"Murderers and kidnappers??" Fyodor glanced at Nikolai again, starting to feel confused.

"Why are you repeating my question??" Nikolai made eye contact with Fyodor, confusion visible on his face.

"That is the answer??"

"That's how they describe them?? Just by using the titles they were given??"

"Oh describe them..." Fyodor thought about it for a few seconds. "Psychopathic? Heartless? Cruel? Ruthless? Brutal?"

Nikolai thought about the adjectives the other had suggested. "Yeah, all of those" he decided out loud.

"What about them?"

"Well!"

"...?" Fyodor had grown confused at the sudden silence.

"...What was I talking about again?" Nikolai stared up at Fyodor's face. The other blinked at him for a few seconds.

"Something about people calling you"

"Ah yes!" Nikolai immediately remembered what he was trying to say. "As I was saying, I am all of those according to the outsiders! 'Normal' isn't one of those adjectives that describe me!"

Silence filled between them for quite a while.

"You're normal"

"What?"

Fyodor repeated the statement, abandoning his book and starting to play with the loose strands of Nikolai's hair. Nikolai tensed up at the sudden feeling, but relaxed almost immediately.

"How am I normal?"

"You're sane"

"How is that related to this??"

"You feel guilty about the lives you've taken away from people, you regret doing such actions. You kill not for revenge, not for hatred. For the freedom you desire"

Nikolai stayed silent, remembering his victims. He could almost hear their cries and screams and pleads again. He could almost see the color of the blood staining the walls, his face, his clothes, his hands...

"Besides, don't you think not being normal is good?"

"What? How?"

"Not being normal means you're being special and unique. That's a good thing, is it not?"

"Hm...I suppose it is, if you word it like that" Nikolai replied thoughtfully. He stared at his lover for a few seconds. Not because of his looks, his understanding...because of his hair. He finally saw the way the sun was shining on his lover's hair.

"Dos-kun?"

"Hm?"

"How long have you not washed your hair?"

"...Pardon??"

△▽△▽△

"Nikolai, I am capable of bathing myself-"

"It's more fun this way!"

Fyodor sighed, finally giving in and lying back down onto the surface of the bath tub. Nikolai can and will be persistent if he wants to be. Besides, maybe it's time to wash his hair anyways. A brunette won't be able to tease him anymore just because of that reason. And Nikolai's happy. He definitely doesn't want to deal with an unhappy Nikolai.

Nikolai hummed several tunes while carefully washing his lover's hair. Fyodor closed his eyes, beginning to relax. At least he could gain a few seconds of sleep he had missed due to his work...

△▽△▽△

"There! All done!" Nikolai beamed. His lover's hair was silky and didn't shine so much as before. He had took extreme care to make sure that every single strand of hair was dry when drying his lover's hair.

Fyodor stared at himself in the nearby mirror. Who would have thought that washed hair makes a small yet visible difference?

"Hm...wanna play a card game, Dos-kun?!" Without waiting for a response, Nikolai already disappeared to find a card game.

"...Do I get a say in this?" Fyodor asked quietly. Somehow the other heard him.

"Nope!"

"Just as I expected"

△▽△▽△

"WHY IS THERE NO GREEN CARDS?!?"

Nikolai found quite an old pack of UNO cards to play. He then decided to get Sigma to play too because 'it's no fun having only 2 players'.

Sigma was winning surprisingly at first, until Fyodor placed a card that he could choose what color Sigma should put. Of course, he knew Sigma didn't have the green coloured cards and chose exactly that.

Now the male is struggling to find one green card in the entire deck.

Nikolai was in fits of laughter while Fyodor smiled amusingly until Sigma finally found a green card and placed it down, holding a large amount of cards in his hands. He could always get rid of them soon enough anyways...

"OH COME ON!"

Nikolai had placed a green reverse card with a mischievous smile.

Sigma began going through the deck again to find a green card just to placed down, making Nikolai laugh even more at his distressed expression. Even Fyodor had to chuckle at the comedic scene happening right before him.

Ah the joys of seeing a peasant struggle is amusing indeed...

△▽△▽△

"That was fun!!!"

"Indeed it was"

"...I'm never playing UNO with the both of you again..." Unsurprisingly, Sigma lost to the both of them.

Nikolai hummed, finding another game to play as Fyodor put away the UNO cards. "I say! Wanna play Monopoly?!"

"What's that?"

Fyodor stared at the boardgame Nikolai held, a smile forming. He knew what was going to happen once they start playing.

Well, why not?

"Sure"

Bonus:

"HOW THE HELL DID I GET SENT TO JAIL AGAIN?!?"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"Truly amusing..."

Ideas:

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love بواسطة :)

قصص الهواة

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...