ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

We were kids when we fell in love pt.2

539 16 19
By bitchyouadopted

It was only 6 years later, that he would be able to see the little boy he'd seen years back, now molded into a fine man of 22, dappering the black suit, looking  gracious as could be. His mind flooded with their images from the past, and only from the past.

It wouldn't be so long until he'd see another man stand forth of him, with a big smile and a cleaner shave than of Messi himself, who looked like an absolute drunkard in a suit sitting amongst the other guests, watching the love of his life get married.

As wrong as it was, he was no one to change it, until or unless Neymar would want to. And so, he had to force himself to complete Neymar's one last wish: to attend his wedding; supposedly their one last encounter?

- "Now you may kiss the groom,"

Those words pained him like a thousand knives stabbing through him. But, looking into those same, sadly glintful mahogany eyes made a smile tug at his lips forcefully. Neymar wasn't the rebellious, talkative teenager he used to know, anymore. This is a grown Neymar, who has his own problems to deal with, one being this.

Messi claps, watching Neymar kiss his husband softly. Tears streamed down his cheeks, as he wiped them off, while Gerard nudged him by the elbow. Messi just chuckled and turned to Gerard with blunt, brown eyes, that read nothing but a heartbreak.

- "Hey buddy...wanna go?"

- "Please.." Gerard sighed and excuse themselves out of the wedding venue, while Neymar could just stand and stare out of the corner of his eyes, throwing on a fake smile at his newly-wed husband. Nothing could be changed.

The start of their chemistry had come to an end. A sorrowful end, which ended up hurting both. Messi sobbed, curled up in the backseat of Gerard's Mercedes. As a friend, all he could do now for Messi is, leave him alone for some time. Messi needed some time alone. He had put himself at stake for the sake of their relationship, which crumbled over.

While Messi weeped, Neymar enjoyed champagne with the guests. Looking at his husband, he could only image Messi in his place. It was all hallucination, but it brought tears to his eyes, reminding him of how badly he'd hurt Messi. And knowing this was probably the last time he'd meet Messi, made his eyes go red.

His hands clenched around the glass, which ended up shattering in his hands. Everyone gasped, bawling their eyes at him like he's a psycho. Neymar's husband ran to him, with a clear look of concern. Only if he knew what was going on behind this joyous occasion.

- "Neymar what are y-"

Neymar slapped his hand off of him, making him feel confused. Neymar cleaned his hands, and off he went, sprinting out of the venue as fast as he could past the immense crowd of people. Everyone started to gossip, leaving the in-laws mostly fuming.

But it didn't matter. Messi was all over his mind. He couldn't have betrayed Messi like that. It was unfair. Messi deserved more. They had promised to go through their happiness and hardships together, no matter what. With that stuck in his mind, he ran off to Gerard's.

Running in a wedding suit across the street uphill, the sun only minutes away from setting. Neymar came to conclude, he couldn't live without Messi. The past 5 months had already been an emotional roller coaster for him.

All he could think of now, is Messi. The Messi he had met with 6 years back, the start of their relationship. And now, he'd promise, to never leave his side. As much as it would bring shame to Neymar's family that he'd eloped, Neymar had nothing to do.

It wasn't Marc that he loved. It was Messi that he loved, and had grown used to waking up beside. He'd do anything, like he said 5 year back on their 1 year anniversary. And now, Neymar is doing exactly that.

Messi on the other hand, sits by the window, watching the sun slowly sink. His body lay loose against the window sill, tears rushing down his still rosy cheeks. Imaging Neymar with Marc felt like a nightmare. But all he wanted, was Neymar to be happy. And he'd do anything to keep the latter happy, and legit, anything.

It pained him to sit between the guests instead of waiting for Neymar to be infront of him, on the podium. All the lovely memories flashed by. But, now they were all memories, and not something that could be continued, or so he thought.

He noticed a silhouette behind the gate, breaking in. Messi didn't know if his emotions was having an effect on him or it was reality, but suddenly, everything felt right. It just did, and he himself didn't know why. It was like, he never attended Neymar's wedding, and Neymad never got married.

The silhoutte shifted closer. His pupils dilated, noticing the golden strands of hair that belonged to none other than Neymar. Messi fell into utter shock. It couldn't be him, right? He saw Neymar kissing Marc, and now, Neymar's here? Neymar wouldn't do that. Or would he? Maybe for the sake of their little promise?

Messi gasped and ran upstairs, realizing Gerard had taken the house keys with him. He couldn't face Neymar, at all. They had ended things between them over a phone-call, and hadn't faced the other ever since. This would run him over completely. He'd break. But isn't he already?

Messi could hear the rushed footsteps get louder, as he sat by the corner of the bed, head tucked between his knees.

Neymar pushed the door open, nearly throwing himself onto the floor from the sudden stop to his pace. He gasped for air, looking at Messi, eyes welling up in tears. The warmth thay spread across the room as soon as Neymar ran in was un-real, but Messi couldn't say anything now. He felt too numb to even begin with.

He didn't know how to start, or how to meet with those mahogany eyes once again. Messi's afraid, he'd drown in them for the second time, after he had already been having a hard time pulling himself up from them. But, the urge couldn't be resisted, and so their eyes met.

The two worlds collided for the seconds time, in their lifetime, and probably the only time they'll ever do so. Messi wishes for this dream to never end, except that it isn't a dream. It's reality. But it's so hard to accept. It's too dramatic to even comprehend, yet such an unlikely scenario.

Neymar couldn't have just abandoned Marc in the podium and ran across several streets in a wedding suit, to return to the one and only, who he now came to realize is someone he can't imagine himself without. Messi completed him.

Neymar places a gentle kiss on Messi's lips, guilty filling in. Messi's lips had gone slightly flat and chap from barely taking care of himself, and licking them from time to time made it worse. His face remained rosy, but Neymar knew it was from the crying.

Neymar vowed, he'd never leave this man's side again. He pulled back, immediately hugging the elder. It felt like that one missing piece coming together, defying the complexity that the incomplete piece had to itself just seconds ago. Messi is the piece; the minimalist to his adult life filled with complexity.

But now that he's determined to have Messi in his arms, all the problems felt like feather tickling his shoulder. That's how much of a deep impact Messi had managed to leave in 6 years.

Messi sobbed quietly, clutching Neymar's suit. It crippled awfully, ruining it's elegance. But Neymar couldn't have cared more. It didn't matter, because this suit was something he didn't belong in. He was forced to fit into this. It wasn't something Messi would approve of. So it practically didn't matter, fuck the price.

- "F-Fuck you.."

- "Haven't we already?"

- "Shut up.." Messi croaked, grinning and pushing Neymar by the shoulder. Messi felt the warmth radiating all over again, like before. Neymar's character was coming out, and oh how Messi missed those days.

- "I'm sorry..."

- "Oh yeah? Is that so? Then why the fuck would you say it over a fucking phone call you brat?" Messi scowled, sadness visible in his eyes. They looked like they had been deceived on, and they had been, and Neymar didn't know how to express the guilt for that in words; at all.

- "Leo...I was in a crammed situation..believe me..." Neymad pleaded, holding Messi's hands in his, staring at his glossy orbs with a look of hope. Messi sighed into the silence, turning his gaze to Neymar. And how funny Neymar started to feel in the stomach, noticing a smile tug at Messi's lips. His face no longer looked pained.

- "Just this once,"

- "I love you so much..." Neymar planted soft kisses all over his face, Messi's beard tickling at his cheeks. Messi smiled and laughed in a low yet slightly high pitched voice, which indicated how happy he felt all over again. Things were no longer out of hand.

- "I love you too,." Messi brushed a finger over Neymar's old diamond ring, which shone perfectly under the last few beams of the sun. Messi's one came into the spotlight too, as their rings shone perfectly, the crystals stealing the show. The size of the diamond didn't really matter, as long as their love and trust in each other would last.

This would remain as a testimony of their relationship, which was ruled out of their parents terms, but not the world where only they lived and remained intoxicated by each other's warmth.

- "Happy valentines day, bobo." Messi whispered against Neymar's ear, grinning ear to ear. Memories of their first ever Valentine's day came back: the very start of their rapport. This was surely, a momentum. And probably the one and only they'd ever done.

________________

Which one next?

1) Modric x Sergio Ramos

2) Neymessi

3) Cristessi

4) Cristiano x Neymar

5) continuation of one of the oneshots. (If you choose this, comment which oneshot.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.8K 112
A FanFiction about one of the best football players in the world Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. A girl named Elena Manning has everything a gir...
62.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
5K 182 37
*STARTED WRITING IN 2015!* Image that the 2018 World Cup is right around the corner, and that you get to meet the famous players from around the Worl...
122K 1.1K 24
dont fight me for calling it soccer. I sometimes call it either one. Anyways yeah I was bored, recommend and I'll try to write it :) symbols: / - sa...