Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

22

1.2K 39 3
By LiannQ

The fighting in front of the big wooden house was extremely fierce. The fighting between the tigers was not like ordinary wild cats bluffing each other and then fighting together.

Compared with simply scratching the fur and kicking the original bag, the battle between tigers is more like a game of strength and a bloody fight for life.

"Roar--!"

"Roar!!!"

Two big tigers will basically bite each other's necks to see who will bite through the other's throat first, so they will stand upright and shake each other's arms when they hit each other. The bulging forearm muscles and broad back Muscle, every place is the starting point of the beast's explosive power.

"boom--!"

"Bang bang bang...!"

The fighting tigers will not care about the surroundings after arousing the wildness in the blood, let alone two male tigers in their prime, under the domineering force of biting and colliding, they stand aside and want to persuade them to fight, so they don't The silver-haired old man who hadn't left far away was inevitably affected.

Then Luo Qiu saw the silver-haired old man dodging back and forth in a state of embarrassment, while dodging like this to avoid being affected, he opened his mouth and babbled something.

So the two fighting tigers didn't know if they were on top or something... Well, maybe the neighbor uncle did it on purpose?

Luo Qiu's sharp eyes noticed that during the fight, the neighbor's uncle stretched out his foot and tripped the silver-haired old man who was trying to persuade him to fight, and then the battlefield of the two big tigers rolled around from the snow in front of the big wooden house to the side of the big wooden house .

Then they bumped into many wooden house structures that were already patched.

"...Chichi."...I see.

Looking at the large wooden houses that began to collapse in some places, Luo Qiu suddenly understood why the building in front of him was assembled with various wooden frames, and then expanded with patches.

It turns out that it might be affected to the point of collapsing from time to time...

So why not rebuild at all, just repair where it collapsed, and then expand slowly with the years?

Luo Qiu once again saw the small sighing sound of the big wooden house that was affected by the fight of the tigers and had already collapsed on one side.

deserve it!

The little leopard cub was held in his mouth by his own Papaban, shaking his beard and making a gesture in his heart.

Anyone who makes their family unhappy is a villain!

The cub's world is so simple, and Luo Qiu is also influenced by it, so he won't think too complicated when looking at things.

But soon the reality didn't allow him to think about these messy things anymore.

"boom--!!!"

With a loud noise, the big black tiger was slapped down on the stone pile fence next to the big wooden house, crushing the stone fence around it and falling to the ground. The stones were not hard. Therefore, after being overwhelmed by the huge weight of the black tiger, it was broken into many pieces with edges and corners scattered one by one, and some of them inevitably turned into sharp weapons on the spot and cut on the big black tiger.

And the neighbor uncle, the white tiger, obviously won the battle of pure violence. He opened his bloody mouth and roared at the black tiger under his paws. After speaking loudly, he opened his mouth and did not close it. Instead, it kept making a threatening sound like an engine whining.

The broad back muscles are connected to the thick forearms, and the two tiger claws are not as gentle as usual, but are full of flesh and blood, showing sharp claws and stomping on each other's head fiercely.

Luo Qiu's eyesight is very good, and he can clearly see the minced meat and bloody hairs on the sharp claws of the neighbor's uncle, and the tip of the other claw that is closer to the black tiger's face sticks out very long. It was almost about to plunge into the eyes of the defeated generals.

Awesome!

Luo Qiu sighed with emotion at the wildness and cleanliness of the battle, his blood was boiling and his heart was pounding, and he quickly glanced to see if the neighbor's uncle was injured in the battle.

Simply, the big white tiger is not only huge in stature, it is even bigger than the black tiger, and its fighting skills are obviously better. The traces of blood were not at all as embarrassing as his defeated general, who was very violent and cool, growling and blowing the hair on his neck.

The silver-haired old man who was tripped next to him, although he didn't fall but staggered a few steps, probably didn't expect the situation to be so one-sided, and the black tiger was pinned down in front of his house during the fight.

After Luo Qiu heard the silver-haired old man stare silently for a while, he lowered his head and cursed. The little cheetah cub understood the dirty words, and shook his ears strangely.

Huh? Does the silver-haired old man speak the cub's language?

With the battle going on like this, it was obvious that the weird atmosphere among the adults could no longer continue. The neighbor uncle relied on the power of a tiger to beat the opponent until he shut up, which fully explained the truth that fists are the boss in this world.

Although the little cheetah cub was still full of question marks, Papaban took the nape of its neck in its mouth and went to the door of the big wooden house to put it down.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the location is exactly the same as when we first came here, and everyone is scattered in the same place, except for the neighbor uncle and the big black tiger.

The closer you look, the more shocking it becomes.

The fight between the two big tigers was really claw-to-claw. When Luo Qiu was put on the snow by his own Papaban, he could just see the dirt pit that the two big guys next to him fought with their claws.

This force directly uprooted the dry grass on the ground, forming a big hole. I don't know if this punch could crush the heads of several little cheetah cubs.

Luo Qiu shrinks back. Although the neighbor's uncle is obviously a tiger, he can't ignore the power of the opponent's bare claws to smash the sky spirit cover.

Can't afford to provoke.

The negotiation of the matter came to an end. Although Luo Qiu couldn't understand what the adults said, it was obvious that one of them was beaten. Luo Qiu gave the neighbor uncle 10,000 likes in his heart. In the future, because the sense of substitution is not very strong, there will be a slight sense of estrangement from other cats and cats, but obviously the neighbor uncle first stood out with the glorious impression of a violent male mother and made his debut, leaving a deep impression on the hearts of the little cheetah cubs. The cool traces were violently pulled with a knife.

This is not a neighbor uncle, this is simply an idol, wow!

The little cheetah cubs have thousands of thoughts in their hearts. After some friendly exchanges, the adults can finally talk about things calmly again.

Luo Qiu was patted on the head by Papaban, and then turned his head to observe the adults who started talking about things again.

But no matter what, he still couldn't understand, so Luo Qiu focused on the black tiger that was knocked down by the neighbor's uncle in front of the big wooden house.

The defeated Heihu was obviously very unconvinced. After the neighbor's uncle was stopped by the silver-haired old man to stop the killer from killing him, he lay down on the gravel and roared a few times in an unbearable appearance, and then he turned his head away and didn't bother to look back The neighbor's uncle, who paid attention to him, slapped his tail on his face, and just used this force to close the other's open mouth, almost biting his tongue out.

After the fight, the victorious neighbor's uncle lost the terrifying aura of "everyone must die", and gradually returned to the indifferent and aloof attitude that Luo Qiu has been familiar with for nearly a month. If it wasn't for the white The hair is more likely to show blood, so at first glance, the struggle just now seems to have never happened.

Probably because the big tiger with blood on its face came aggressively, and it really didn't look like a good-tempered one. Except for Luo Qiu, a cute and headless little cheetah cub, the other cats present were a little nervous His hair exploded, his muscles tensed, and he still felt a little scared in his heart.

Papaban is actually a little uncomfortable. After all, he and Ya are both tribal fighters who fought wars with this guy. That way, but the difference in size and strength and the outstanding military achievements are there, and it is true that this guy will still look frightened.

Nuo Ke flicked his tail a little irritably. He who loves cleanliness really hates the feeling of being covered in blood after a battle. What's more, Seth, who was knocked down, looks annoying to cats. The opponent's blood splashed on his hair. What a disgusting thing.

Noco, who was in a bad mood, walked towards Madara who was protecting the little thing, stopped and shook his ears, and then yelled at Madara with his face full of blood.

"Aww."

The male tiger's voice, which had just finished roaring earth-shatteringly, hadn't fully recovered. It was much deeper and hoarse than usual, and it was more like the bubbling sound of an engine, rumbling and rumbling.

Seeing Nuo Ke licking his nose with a big expressionless tiger face towards him and licking his nose politely, he thought about it quickly in his mind, and finally bowed his head to his family. The cub quickly licked its fur, picked up the little thing from the nape of its neck, and placed it at the opponent's feet.

Suddenly, Luo Qiu who was sent away again for the second time:?

That is to say, is there a possibility, I mean possible, maybe the cub's thoughts also need to be asked?

No matter what the little cheetah cub thinks, Nuo Ke, who has regained the little thing, is obviously in a much better mood. He puts the little cheetah cub into his arms with his paws. The little thing couldn't find it buried in it, so the big tiger lowered its head and pressed its chin back against the little thing's buttocks, until the little brown ball was submerged under its belly, then shook its ears to signal Madara to come closer.

After seeing this, Madara flicked his tail, looked down at his little cub who seemed to be completely surrounded by the big tiger and looked very safe, and finally took two steps forward and squatted on the spot as if he was relieved.

Noko moved his head and lowered his head, then rubbed his ear against the upper arm of Spot's forearm, smelling himself like issuing a pass, stamped it and then turned around, keeping the little thing buried under his belly Looking back at the silent silver-haired old man.

The familiar Luo Qiu with his face buried in white hair struggled under the big tiger's belly for a long time, finally found the right direction and poked his head out, and immediately saw Papaban with strangely relieved eyes beside him.

Wait Papa! What are you trying to relax! ! ?

Why was your cub sent to Big Tiger again?

If Luo Qiu could understand the conversations and actions of the adults, he would probably be able to sum up the actual meaning: the protection fee, but it needs to be mortgaged by the kid.

Besides, the fact is that the little thing is safer with him.

Nuo Ke felt that he "protected" Madara just now, so how normal it is to exchange small things for himself as an equivalent exchange.

He didn't say at all that he knew that Seth was just acting like he would not do anything excessive, but he rushed to "Pengci" to help, and used it to blackmail the little cubs of Ban's family.

Of course, beating Seth was because his paws were itchy and he wanted to vent his anger a long time ago.

What a wonderful deal that kills two birds with one stone!

He got the cub and vented his anger. With his hood, he got the territory pass. Not only did he not have to worry about rations from now on, but he could also walk sideways in the tribe.

A certain dirty adult tiger thought so.

And Luo Qiu, who wanted to cry without tears, was pressed under the belly of the big tiger and once again felt the "love" like Mount Tai's overwhelming.

God knows that the neighbor's uncle actually has a hobby of raising other people's cubs, which doesn't match his cool appearance at all, okay?

Crazy in his heart, Luo Qiu kicked hard on the tiger belly that was holding him back, but the neighbor's uncle's generous belly not only has strong muscles, but also has the envy of other cats to eat and drink for the winter. When it gets up, it is like a fluffy, thick and warm iron wall for the little cub. Not only does the little paw step on it, the attack power is not even 0.1, but its own paw will get stuck in the belly fur and it is almost impossible to find it. return.

In any case, the handover ceremony was successfully completed, and all Maokou and Population present had no objections, and of course, they dared not have objections.

The black tiger who was knocked down next to him was helped up by the silver-haired old man, shook his head and sighed, and didn't know what he said. After the black tiger barked a few times, he turned his head and stared fiercely. Nuo Ke, who was fed with something to eat, then turned into a living person on the spot again, from a wounded black tiger to a man wearing a gray-black animal skin.

It's just that the gray-black animal skin on the man's body was broken in some places after he transformed back. Although it looked harmless, the man obviously didn't think so. Holding the hole on his body or the black animal skin, he gritted his teeth He cursed loudly, then squatted down in a very bad temper and began to clean up the crushed stone wall that was overwhelmed by himself.

Looking at the one who picked up the broken stone and threw it aside, Luo Qiu could deeply see the angry well on top of the opponent's head.

Well, the neighbor's uncle's men are defeated.

The little cheetah cub quietly put an easy-to-remember label on the man who would turn into a big black tiger in his heart, and happily shook his tail.

The silver-haired old man next to him glanced at the man who was cleaning up the mess he had destroyed, sighed, then turned around and waved to the cats and cats squatting by the door, motioning for everyone to enter the room and say.

So Luo Qiu was led into the big wooden house that collapsed on one side with his little head in his mouth.

Compared with the somewhat cold temperature outside, the inside of the big wooden house seems to be different, and there is a little warmth. Luo Qiu can see that the neighbor's uncle is holding his head in his mouth.

Xi buried her belly and looked back at the silent silver-haired old man.

The familiar Luo Qiu with his face buried in white hair struggled under the big tiger's belly for a long time, finally found the right direction and poked his head out, and immediately saw Papaban with strangely relieved eyes beside him.

Wait Papa! What are you trying to relax! ! ?

Why was your cub sent to Big Tiger again?

If Luo Qiu could understand the conversations and actions of the adults, he would probably be able to sum up the actual meaning: the protection fee, but it needs to be mortgaged by the kid.

Besides, the fact is that the little thing is safer with him.

Nuo Ke felt that he "protected" Madara just now, so how normal it is to exchange small things for himself as an equivalent exchange.

I don't say that I know that Seth is just acting like he won't do anything too much, but he rushes to "Pengci" to help, and uses it to blackmail the little cubs of Ban's family. I am embarrassed to walk around at will, but the neighbor uncle As if he was familiar with the road, he pushed the little things with his paws while walking forward, and followed suit.

Luo Qiu was half pushed forward by the big tiger's paw, and his eyes were placed around the structure after entering the big wooden house.

The whole big wooden house is more like a branch-like herb warehouse, but it can’t be said that, but there are too many wooden shelves around, and all kinds of messy utensils or medicinal materials are wrapped in leaves. Luo Qiu carefully After observing it, it seems that the tribe has not yet reached the level of using clay. All the containers for holding things are either made of stone or made of tree stumps. It is so heavy that the wooden frame made of wood is bent. Some.

Luo Qiu also saw a particularly large stone mortar placed under the shelf next to it, which should be used to crush medicinal materials. There are also tools similar to grinding medicinal powder, but they are also made of stone and are a bit rough.

And things like knives can be seen hanging on the bright surface, and most of them are stones, and some seem to be made of ore with a certain strange color.

Except that the edge is sharp, the back of the entire knife is covered with animal skin in the most basic pitted rough shape.

Knowing how to use tools but not that advanced, Luo Qiu went through the information in his little head after observing it.

After walking two steps, everyone arrived at the center of the big wooden house, which is similar to the living room. The whole living room should be in the center of the big wooden house. In the center of the floor, there is a table cut together by felled tree stumps. Put some stone bowls and dry leaves.

This is also the cleanest place in the whole big wooden house. The messy herbs are not randomly placed in the corner of the living room, but neatly stacked on the short shelf that can be reached by hand. .

Luo Qiu was pushed by the neighbor's uncle, and after walking two steps, he was arranged to sit on the animal skin. The big tiger also lay down immediately, wrapped the little thing in the middle of its two forearms, and then climbed down. I yawned.

Luo Qiu stared at the bloody mouth in front of him and shivered politely, obediently, without saying anything, he hugged himself like a soulless little cheetah cub.

The other cats also found seats to sit down one after another. Everyone sat around the oddly shaped wooden table. After sitting down, the old man with silver hair straightened the animal skin on his body, and then took out a wooden Putting the bowl on the table, he cleared his throat.

"Okay, now let's have an honest and friendly talk under the witness of the beast god."

Luo Qiu who was treated as a cub's pillow: ...Wait, why did I suddenly understand?

Luo Qiu, who found that the voice of the silver-haired old man was automatically translated into words he understood, suddenly came to his senses, and then found that the adults suddenly began to speak the language of the cubs that he could understand.

So Luo Qiu quickly pricked up his ears, not caring so much, and wanted to hear what these adults were arguing about in the past few days.

Note: Noco=Nue Ko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 279 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
226K 5.5K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
1.4K 61 6
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too...