Her Sinners (Somerville #1)

By Victoria_Wade

All Stevie Blake wants to do after highschol is to see the world while experiencing it through her camera len... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Book Alert
Important Update

Chapter 38

3.3K 119 7
By Victoria_Wade

Stevie's Pov

I wake up startled as I here gunshots coming from the movie playing across the screen. I glance around to see the living room, darker then when I had fallen asleep.

The light of the TV an a little lamp, gave the room a soft glow. My head still on Heath's chest, I could feel his fingers softly going down my arm. I glance up to see him watching me.

A small smile on his lips. "You're awake."

I nod, "How long was I out?"

He shrugs before pulling me closer. "Maybe an hour."

I nod my head as I rub the sleep from my eyes. I glance around to see sometime in my sleep, Sin moved to the floor to stretch out while Beau is laying on the second couch on his side. His eyes closed, a peaceful state across his face.

"You didn't sleep.."

Heath shakes his head watching me softly. My body heats up having his eyes on me in the soft light.

"Don't really need much sleep."

My eyebrows furrow as I curiously wonder. "Why not."

He grins softly, his fingers come into contact with my face. "Why sleep when I can do this." He whispers as his lips come in contact with mine.

I sigh deeply as I feel his soft lips, I am always suprised how delicate his kisses are. The hulk of the man didn't match how gentle he kissed.

Sin's kisses are of urgency and passion that make me desperate for more. Beau's are soft and sweet, that have me melting into them. Heath's are gentle, but with confidence and control. He holds me like I'm delicate an I might break..

I adore that about him.

I moan as his tongue touches mine. My mouth opening for more, but he takes his time. I bite his lip, so he would deepen the kiss . His hands tighten around my chin, as the other pulls at the strands of my hair.

My pussy clenches from the slight pain. Desperate for more.

"That wasn't very nice." He tsks breaking the kiss as I see a small slit from my nip on his lip. His runs his tongue across it. My body shivers with other thoughts his tongue could do.

He could see the affect he has on me, his eyes narrowing and turning to black pools of lust.

God I wanted more of him.

"Strip." His tone darker and gruffer.

I didn't have to be asked twice, as I quickly stand before him. I glance down at him, his eyes half lidded with sexual tension. He sits comfortably against the couch his legs wide, and broad chest breathing deeply.

A soft blush forms on my cheeks, I slowly pull my dark purple dress off. Still in the clothes from earlier. My body on display for him. I could see his hands clenching to his sides, and his right cheek caving in from him biting into it.

I know he wants to touch me. I want him to touch me. But he doesn't, he seems satisfied with watching me strip for him.

Yet I could feel, from the bulge in his jeans he is desperate to loose control.

I couldn't help to tease him a little. The only thing remaining on my pale body, is my black lacy bra, and matching panties. My nipples, and soft mound able to be seen through the material. The air, and his dark gaze have my nipples pebbling into hard buds. The ache burning there, wishing to be touch by his hands.

I squeeze my thighs together as a gush of wetness coats the inside of my thighs. The action not going unnoticed by him.

He smirks, "Take off your panties and bra too."

I bite my lip teasingly, to keep from smiling. I slowly unclip my bra. The cold air brushing across my heating skin. My hands come in contact with my right breast. The swell of it heavy, and the skin around it so painfully sensitive. I couldn't help but pull at the tender bud. A small whimper leaving my mouth.

I need his tongue to soothe the burn.

I could see Heath's jaw lock as he continously watches me touch myself for him. Never breaking eye contact. His gaze sweeping all over my body. I move my hand gently, like I am dancing in a soft seductive way. My hands coming in contact with my panties. I strip out of them fast. I stand there completely bare before him.

I don't know why I am not my usually nervous self. Something about having his attention on me made me want to put on a show. I like having his eyes on me.

A smile smirk, at having this power over him made me relish in it.

My core dripping and my nipples hard. I could see his restraint dwindle. His thick length, hard between his jeans.

"You like being told what to do Gatita." He grunts out.

I practically beam from his pet name for me. Sin told me what it meant. I nod my head, my heart pounding and my face flushed.

I did like him ordering me around. It made me not being able to think or let my insecurities in.

"Then get over here, and suck my cock like a good little slut." He groans as he grabs his dick into his hand.

My eyes lower, as a wave of lust goes through me, settling at the center of my core.

I make my way over to him, settling onto my knees. He watches me intriguingly his brown eyes, full of raw need. I pop the button of his jeans.

Nervousness starts to show through my shaky hands. I have never given a blow job before, but I am desperate to try. I want him to feel good. He could see my apprehension as my movements weren't as confident as before.

His fingers grip my chin to make my eyes make contact with his. "You ever done this before." His tone softening.

I let out a nervous breath, "No, what if I am bad at it."

His eyebrows furrow as his thumb softly spreads open my lips. On instinct my tongue swirls around the digit.

"You could never be bad at anything. Do what comes natural to you."

The anxiety slowly leaves my body as he lifts his hips a little. I pull down his jeans along with his boxers. My eyes shoot up to see tan skin. The base of him covered in short black neat hair.

My eyes continue to follow up. Thick, and hard his cock stood. The head of him darker then the rest a swollen purplish red. The slit glistening with moisture. He is thicker than Beau or Sin, but each one of their sizes above average.

My hand comes to take the base, the contact of my skin an his has him sucking air through his teeth. To get another reaction like that out of him I quickly put my mouth on his tip.

My tongue coming to swirl around it. The salty taste of him making my pussy clench as a slickness coats my walls. I could feel my clit throb for more of him, and his addicting taste.

The flavor not as bad as I had anticipated. My mouth goes farther down as I take more of his length. My mouth stretching to accommodate his size.

He groans, his hands coming to take my hair into a ponytail.

"Just like that baby." He grunts out. His encouragement makes me more confident. I stroke him with my mouth and hand. The rhythm I set is making his cock wet with my saliva.

He groans again, I get to the vein under his cock. My tongue tracing it in a teasing way. His eyes roll back into his head. I stare up at him with his dick in my mouth. Watching the pleasures I put on his face.

I suck harder my cheeks caving in, as his hips began to push against me. I gag on his dick as he begans to loose control while fucking my mouth.

"You suck my cock so fucking good baby." His voice breathy. His grip on my hair tighting from his hands. I love the feel of the stinging as he looses his control.

"Shit. Gatita.  You gotta stop. I'll come." He moans out. I try to go faster to see him come in my mouth. I want to taste all of him. Yet he quickly pulls me off of him.

I gasp with suprise as he brings me in his lap.

"I want to come in your pussy, not you mouth." He groans out.

My body a quivering mess as I see the seriousness of his expression. My cunt practically gushing from the thought of him spilling inside of me.

He looks behind me giving a little smirk. "You like putting on a show." I nod for him eagerly, I love having his attention.

He cocks his eyebrow, while he jerks his head in the direction behind me. "Well I think we have an audience."

He quickly turns me around on his lap. My ass and back pressed against his chest. Now facing foward I see two pairs of heating eyes on my body.

Beau and Sin both sitting up as they glare at me with an intense passion. Both of them saying most of the same. Wanting me. Needing me.

I slowly lean back against Heath's chest. He grabs my hips accommodating me on his lap. Pressing me tightly to him. My head goes to lay against Heath's chest.

I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. Tingles spreading down my body. I love the way they make me feel.

His hand coming to my throat. Not hard enough to cut off air supply, just holding me delicately. He begins to slowly run his fingers through my slit. Pushing my legs open placing them on the other side of his.

He finds my throbbing clit, giving it a light pinch. I whimper loudly from the contact.

"Should we give them something to watch Gatita."

My body hot, and a fire building as all their eyes flare onto me. My breathing heavy, and my pussy wet. I needed the way they look at me, forever.

"Yes." I moan.

Heath's quick to postion his cock to my soaking snatch.

My back pressed tightly to Heath. My legs wide on both sides of Heath's. Beau's and Sin's view on my glistening cunt while I am spread open for them.

I can feel there lingering stares as they watch Heath line his huge dick into me.

With one swipe through my folds he thrusts in deep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Next chapter is even kinker:)

Update since it's technically Friday where I am at. Enjoy my darlings

<3 Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.8K 37
TOXIC RELATIONSHIP THAT THE FL ACCEPTS⚠️ Nadine Kingsley is next in line for the throne, she's had secret admirers since she was about 16 and her hea...
549K 12.3K 65
"𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤�...
1.3M 35.7K 51
I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel, but the other trainers would have done...
44.9K 1.2K 33
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬." 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭�...