Heart Of The Saiyan [Up For A...

By HeavenOfNirvana

Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when s... More

Chapter 2: Revelation
Chapter 3: The Final Battle
Chapter 4: The Birth of Gohan
Chapter 5: Chichi's Revenge
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Four Years Later, Where It All Begins
Chapter 8: The Saiyans
Chapter 9: Going To Namek
Chapter 10: Welcome To Namek
A/N
Adopted

Chapter 1: Kagome's Fate

1.4K 21 0
By HeavenOfNirvana

Kagome never believed it.

She couldn't believe she was married to her childhood best friend, Goku Son. She never felt so alone in her life. Kagome should never go back to West City to visit her cousin, Bulma Briefs. Well, she never expected something like this to happen to her once in a hundred years for her to fall in love with a boy. However, she and Goku would fall in love so quickly and make love after the defeat of Piccolo and their wedding. And now she had to return home and go back to the feudal era.

She threw her yellow bag through the Bone-Eater's Well and climbed out. She popped out of the well, it was a beautiful afternoon outside. Even with the breeze are so warm and calm. As she was ready to go see her friends in the Edo Village, of course, she needed to finish her task of collecting the Shikon Jewel shards and finding Naraku. Once she arrived and headed for a quest, the girls headed straight for the hot spring, while Miroku and Shippo were eating dinner that Kagome had made for them. Inuyasha took the opportunity to disappear into the trees.

The girls got to the Hot Spring took off their clothes and stepped into the hot water. Kagome and Sango both sighed in contentment. They sat there in silence for a while each deep in their thoughts. Sango wanted to ask Kagome how her vacation went.

Kagome then looked up at Sango and began, "Sango, I don't know if I need to tell you, but you are not going to believe this."

"What is it, Kagome?" Sango asked with a curious look.

She smiled and said, "Sango... I got married."

She blinked in shock. "Married!? When!?"

Kagome chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Three weeks ago." She told her best friend, "I got married while I went away."

"Congratulations, Kagome. I'm happy for you." Sango said with a smile.

"Thanks, Sango. Also, my husband is my childhood best friend. We have been best friends since I was twelve years right before my fifteenth birthday when I met you guys," Kagome said.

"I see. What's his name?"

"Goku Son," Kagome revealed.

"Does your family know you were married?" Sango asked, hoping her family can accept Goku as their new family member.

She nodded. "Yes. They accepted us being married."

"That's great. Can you tell me how you guys got married?" Sango said.

Then Kagome began to explain how she got married to her childhood best friend right before she got back from her vacation.

Flashback

It was raining out. Raining a lot. Kagome knew it was the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament. However, she finally went to see her cousin Bulma after three years of seeing her. However, she hasn't seen them for three years. When she made it, everyone are welcoming her back as they were happy to see her again.

"Wow, Kagome, you have grown into a beautiful woman!" Roshi said with a lustful look as he was about to touch her in the butt, but he got smack in the back of his head.

Kagome groaned in anger as the irk appeared on her forehead. "You're still a nasty pervert! I'm glad you never changed!"

Just then everyone was approached by a certain man who doesn't recognize him. "Master Roshi! Girls!" A boy exclaimed happily, waving at them. Just then the rain stopped, which was a relief. "Ah! The rain has stopped, finally!"

"Um... Who are you?" Kagome asked with a confused look.

"You guys still don't recognize me!? Maybe if I take this stuff off of me and then you all know who I am." Then the boy removed the turban that he was wearing to reveal his trademark hairstyle.

Kagome blinked as she finally recognize him. "Goku, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me, Kags!" Goku said happily. Then Kagome ran up to him and hugged him, telling him that it has been three years since she had last seen him, but it is only after he noticed Bulma wearing lipstick after a hug from Kagome.

"Bulma, your lips! Are you bleeding!?" He exclaimed, pointing at Bulma's lips.

"No, it's called lipstick, you moron!" Then Bulma finally recognized him and everyone was amazed about his growth sprout. Soon afterward, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu arrive, and Krillin emotionally thanked him for what he did for him. When the group notices that his tail was missing, he mentioned that Kami had it permanently removed to restore the moon.

***

Goku had defeated Piccolo who is the last offspring of King Piccolo after a whole thing with martial arts, Chichi who is the childhood of Goku and the love rival of Kagome had watched the whole scene, and Piccolo has done things. When the final battle was over, Kagome thought it would be best for her to go home and continue her mission to find the Shikon Jewel shards and Naraku.

"Kagome, wait!" Suddenly, she heard Goku calling out for her. She turned around and faced her best friend who stopped in front of her, panting.

"Goku? What are you doing here? Why aren't you with Chichi?" Kagome asked him. She remembered when Chichi wanted to marry Goku and have a family together. She guessed he and Chichi might be together, so she decided to leave West City and went back to see Inuyasha and the others.  She was extremely jealous of Chichi, anyway.

"Exactly, I rejected her," Goku said, rubbing the back of his head.

She blinked. "What? Why?"

"She is just a friend, so I tell her that I already love someone else who is always there for me," Goku said, blushing softly.

Kagome began to blush. "With who?"

Then Goku leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, which surprised her. Since when did he know about love!? Was he sick or something? She doesn't understand! She remembered seeing him so innocent and confused.

"You," Goku revealed happily.

"Goku... Since when did you learn that? About love?" Kagome asked him with a curious look.

"Well, I thought love might be food, but I knew what love is," Goku said, trying to guess that.

"And?"

"And someone who told me what love is," Goku replied.

"Who told you?" Kagome asked.

"Grandpa," Goku revealed.

"I see now. So you went to visit him and ask him what love is, right?" Kagome asked.

He nodded, chuckling shyly. "Yep."

She giggled as she hugged him and kissed him on the lips, filling up with a thrill. "You are so impossible!"

***

When they were together, Goku and Kagome travel to find the Bansho Fan that Master Roshi once threw away to put out the fire. When they find it, they are forced to fight Annin, a guardian of the border between the living world and the Other World. Goku defeated Annin and returned with the fan, which successfully extinguishes the fire.

Kagome huffed out in relief, "Now everything is settled, we should get back."

"Kagome, before we go back, I wanted to ask you something," Goku said as he took her hand and faced the love of his life.

"What is it, Kagome?" She asked.

Goku kneel down and pulled out a box from the pocket, opening it up and revealing a diamond wedding ring, "Kagome Higurashi, will you marry me?"

She gasped in shock, covering her mouth, and said, "Yes! Yes, I will!"

Just then Goku and Kagome finally got married after the proposal as their lips connected to each other, sealing for the kiss as they are now together forever as married couples. Just then... Just then they shared their love and passion after their wedding when the two made love together on their honeymoon vacation.

They have been on a honeymoon for a week until Kagome decided to go back to Tokyo and bedding to complete the mission as she promised her husband that she will come back when her mission are completed. However, Goku wailed as he pleaded with her to stay, but he knew he had to let her go and wait for her in return, hoping they'll be together again.

Flashback Ends

After Kagome told her best friend everything, Sango was stunned at how happy she is. She grinned as she sat still in the hot water. She felt proud of her sister for finding an individual who is the childhood best friend that Kagome has told her about.

Sango smiled. "I'm so happy for you, Kagome. I'm glad you would find someone who cares about you."

Kagome smiled back. "Thank you, Sango. And I do hope we'll find the rest of the shards and Naraku that we needed to kill for and then I'll get back home to see Goku."

"Let's hope so, Kagome," she said. Then they got off the hot spring after their talk and continued their quest.

***

As the gang traveled throughout the feudal era to look for the jewel shards, Inuyasha picked up the scent of a familiar demon when he narrowed his eyes in annoyance. Kagome figured it was Sesshomaru who was heading their way. She could sense his demonic aura. Kagome smiled at that, hoping to see him and his two allies, Jaken and Rin. She heard Inuyasha complain, and her smile fades away.

"What's the matter with you, Inu?" She asked, giving him a look.

"The bastard brother of mine is heading our way," Inuyasha growled.

"That's great! Maybe we'll get to see Rin." Shippo said happily. Then he felt being bashed in the head by Inuyasha's right fist. He started to cry after getting bashed which made Kagome angry at him for being disrespectful.

"Shut up, runt! Who cares about seeing that human girl, anyway?" Inuyasha said, rolling his eyes.

Kagome glared at him and shouted, "Inuyasha, sit!"

He slammed his face into the ground.

"Why don't you just get along with your brother and stop being so heartless! And stop being so mean to Shippo, anyway!" Kagome shouted at him as she placed her hands on her hips and still grimaced at him.

Then Sesshomaru and the others appeared from the path of the dark forest when Kagome and the others, except Inuyasha, were happy to see them again.

"Kagome!" Rin called out her name, happily. She got off Ah-Un and ran towards Kagome who embraced her.

"Hello, Rin." Kagome said as she embraced back and looked towards a full-fledged demon dog, "It's a pleasure to see you again, Sesshomaru."

"Likewise, Priestess." Sesshomaru proclaimed. "This Sesshomaru couldn't join earlier because I had to fix my stuff."

"It's alright, Sesshomaru. You can stay anytime you want." Kagome indicated.

"Like hell, he's not staying at our camp!" Inuyasha interrupted them when he faced Sesshomaru with a glaring look.

"Inu, don't," Kagome warned him when she tried to convince him to stop being so paranoid. She even tried to calm him down, but things aren't going agreeably.

"Nobody is stopping me until I'll rip him apart!" Inuyasha shouted as he pulled out his Tessaiga sword before preparing for the fight.

"Hn," Sesshomaru responded when he unsheathed his Bakusaiga sword and pointed straight at his younger half-brother. Kagome knew aspects are going to be a problem when there is going to be a war in front of the group.

This reminded her of when she watched Goku and Piccolo battling each other in Martial Arts.

When they started to march toward each other, Kagome suddenly threw herself in between them to stop them from battling.

Without a warning, she widened her eyes when she felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder. She slowly glanced her eyes at her shoulder where she was stabbed by Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga sword. She almost got killed instantly.

Kagome collapsed after getting slashed in the right shoulder, but she was caught by Sesshomaru's arms before her feet went limp, almost lifeless.

"Kagome!" They yelled out her name when they towards her and saw the unconscious Kagome was injured in her right shoulder, bleeding out to death.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha panicked when he sees this. Then he faced Sesshomaru and glared at him, "What did you do to Kagome!?"

Sesshomaru glared back at him, still holding Kagome in his arms. "It was an accident, brother. This Sesshomaru wasn't meant to hurt your priestess."

"You nearly killed her!" Inuyasha yelled.

"We don't have time to argue, Inuyasha." So Sesshomaru carefully placed Kagome on the soft grass and let her friends approach her. Sango ran over with the first aid kit that she got from her yellow bag. She cradled Kagome's head in her lap and carefully healed her wounded shoulder. When she was bandaged up around her shoulder, she lightly slapped her face, making sure she was still alive.

"Kagome? Kagome! Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

Kagome groaned when she slowly opened her icy blue and saw Sango's face. She felt a disastrous discomfort in her right shoulder.

"San... go...?"

"Kagome! Thank God, you're okay! I thought that bastard Sesshomaru killed you!" Inuyasha cried out when he ran at her and embraced her. This is their last time seeing Inuyasha looking too happy, even caring so much about her.

"Are you okay, Kagome?" Rin asked, worried.

"What were you thinking!? Jumping in front of Lord Sesshomaru and almost killed!?" Jaken complained.

"Jaken." He said in a stern voice.

He gulped in fear, gazing at him. "Yes, My Lord?"

"Complain again, you're dead." He said in a threatening voice.

He gulped in fear again when he stayed his mouth closed. "Yes, My Lord."

"Kagome, are you still okay?" Shippo asked, worried.

Kagome smiled at everyone and said, "I'm okay, you guys. I didn't know what's got into me, but I didn't want Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to fight each other in front of our group."

"We're glad you're okay, Kags." Sango sighed in relief.

"You scared us, My Lady," Miroku said.

"You almost killed, Kagome!" Inuyasha shouted.

Then Sesshomaru began when he sighed, "Priestess if you get yourself hurt again, I will no longer catch you."

Kagome nodded in response, gazing at the Lord Demon Dog.

"Kagome, you should get back to the camp and get some rest. We'll take care of the wound." Sango suggested, helping her stand up as she wrapped Kagome's left arm around her shoulders, making sure she doesn't make her feel uncomfortable.

She sighed, smiling a bit, "Okay, Sango."

Inuyasha glared at him. "Next time if you ever hurt Kagome again, Sesshomaru, you're dead."

"As I told you before, Inuyasha, it was an accident and I have no interest in caring for her," Sesshomaru replied in an emotionless voice.

"Keh!" After that, he left to go see Kagome as he wanted to make sure she was still alright after an accident. Even though Sesshomaru wasn't interested in protecting Kagome, he was interested in having her as a sister. When he took off, Rin and the two demons followed after their Lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
31.8K 805 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
64.4K 1.3K 18
A few days ago Chichi manipulated Goku into thinking her cheating on him is just experimenting and goku started to lose feelings for her a little whi...
1.4K 94 11
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...