๐‘๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By evilherseIf

โ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, A stripper with a broken past gets invited to attend the wedding between the father of he... More

00 โ€ The beloved cast
01 โ€ Pathetic parasite of a woman
02 โ€ An ocean or fire, baptize me if you desire
03 โ€ I wrote to you
04 โ€ My love doesn't exist
05 โ€ I like the burn it gives
06 โ€ Breathe me in
07 โ€ Is this retribution?
08 โ€ Drips of dew
09 โ€ I poured myself into her
10 โ€ Winters coming, roses die
11 โœฟ Keep your eyes closed love
12 โ€ I spoke to the moon
13 โ€ It's hard to stay gentle
14 โ€ The sky is being stolen
15 โ€ Your name is forbidden in my mouth
16 โ€ Salted Berries
17 โ€ Why don't you take it out of me?
18 โ€ I always used to wonder why things ended
19 โ€ Can i sell you a dream?
21 โ€ I can't help but become the sun
22 โ€ You reached for the stars and put them in my eyes
23 โ€ I still pine for what I have lost
24 โ€ Why do I need to want you?
25 โ€ My body is the night full of stars
26 โ€ There are only so many people I can hurt
27 โ€ Our poisoned dawn
28 โ€ Dear, My Ex-Lover
29 โ€ It's time I start living
30 โ€ Will you still be mine when my secrets out?
31 โœฟ I have a lifetime of tears to catch up to
32 โ€ I promise I'm still the same soul
33 โ€ Please wish for me
34 โ€ What's keeping me from hating you?
35 โ€ I only write when I'm falling in love
36 โ€ Since you came back, my pages are full
xx โ€ Your eyes are...Mine?
37 โ€ My mind truly belongs to you
38 โ€ Angels are dying
39 โ€ Wait for me by the flowers
40 โ€ And I'll always come find you
41 โ€ If this isn't worth falling for, what is?
42 โ€ I sleep through the sunrise often
43 โ€ Let me feel your body arch
โ€ Guess you have it all wrong
44 โ€ My nature was always blue
45 โ€ Staying in the roots, I fall in love
46 โ€ Your pupils are far too dilated
47 โœฟ I can't recall the last time I was kissed
48 โ€ With each day, new unhealed wounds are made.
49 โ€ I am fluent in the language of silence
50 โ€ Welcome old beginnings
51 โ€ Your roses wither in my dusk
52 โœฟ My fragile roses through dusk and dawn
53 โ€ Your roses blossom in my dawn
54 โ€ My mind drifts off to a cold night
55 โ€ Newborn flower, withering grass
56 โ€ He'll eventually beg for my heart
57 โ€ You may not be the moon
58 โ€ But can I really trust you?
59 โ€ Set my body on fire to keep you warm
60 โ€ Thirsty garden once forgotten
61 โ€ Heaven rained on me
62 โ€ I tried to save you many times before
63 โ€ I overwatered your flowers
64 โ€ To kill a kaffir lily
65 โ€ Pollenated souls, Starved mind
66 โœฟ A pure flower in a sea of lust
67 โ€ I have memorized every inch of him

20 โ€ When a soul falls for a soul

490 34 85
By evilherseIf

WHEN A SOUL FALLS
FOR A SOUL

00:20

**✿❀ ❀✿**

FINN SCOWLED WHILE HE SAW DOWN ON the chair, far from the corner of the room. He couldn't escape the woman; she always found a way to slither her way into his daily life.

She was with Claudia and Abigail in the kid's section of the library, and even though Claudia and Abigail didn't pay mind to Finn's stares, Y/n couldn't help it.

Y/n glared back at him, telepathically cursing at him. "Y/n!" Claudia flicked her forehead, causing her to fall into her lap with her hand directly on her forehead.

"Jesus Christ." She winced in pain.

Finn looked away, holding his laugh. "Why are you and shit stain having a glaring battle?" She looked over at him.

How convenient that he wasn't looking now. Asshole.

"He's been staring at us since we got here like a creep." Y/n snapped, turning her attention to Abigail. "Ignore him and focus on us," Claudia whined.

Y/n had work later in the night; she knew it meant she would have a whole day of this asshole bothering her.

Should I call out?

Claudia smacked Y/n on the back of the head, "Hey, what the" Y/n stopped when she realized a worker was walking towards her.

"Ms.Clementine, I have the book Mr.Smith ordered for you!" She handed Y/n the book once she reached her.

Hmm. This was the book, but it looks badly damaged. "I'm sorry, only very few copies left of that book. It's almost like the author stopped making more copies." Y/n frowned, glancing down at the book.

"What's so special about it?" Claudia snatched it from Y/n. "It's a book an old friend of mine used to read to me when I was too scared to go to sleep in the dark."

Abigail gaped at the book once Y/n got a hold of it again; even when it was severely damaged, it was still a brightly colored piece. "Well, why don't you go be their friend then?" Claudia huffed.

She looked away dramatically. Y/n stopped in her tracks, closing the book shut.

Claudia noticed her change of mood, "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" She rushed to ask, trying to grab Y/n but moved her hand away. "You upset with me?"

"I am; you just don't seem to think before you speak." Y/n gripped the edge of the book. "You never know when just to stop talking."

Claudia stayed quiet, only listening to Y/n when she eventually returned to reading to Abigail. Even though the silence wouldn't last long, Claudia tried her hardest to make it look like it didn't hurt her feelings.

She noticed Finn was watching them again. Nosey little bastard. What did she say that was so wrong?

Claudia felt so bad she offered to pay for groceries, but it's not like Y/n wanted to go grocery shopping before she had worked, so it was still for Claudia. Y/n didn't speak to her for a while, only asking questions about what she wanted.

It made her feel even worse. She hated the silent treatment. "I'm going to get some milk; I'll be right back." Y/n didn't wait for Claudia to acknowledge what she said before going through the nearest aisle to the dairy section.

Y/n was about to grab one of the cartons when her eyes scanned along the dairy aisle, recognizing Finn's mother. Her heart stopped while she tried to snatch the carton and hurry out before Mary saw her.

But too late. Mary was making her way over. Great.

This woman hated her guts years ago; she probably hates her even more. Y/n still forced a smile when Mary greeted her, "It's nice to finally be able to speak to you without Finn stopping me."

She wanted to roll her eyes, but Y/n just uncomfortably nodded. "Yep... Well, I have to go now." Y/n awkwardly laughed.

"Are you in contact with my son?" Mary didn't care that Y/n was trying to end the conversation. Though Y/n had difficulty getting out of an uncomfortable, she could only stand there stupidly.

"No, I'm not. I am in contact with Sadie, though." Y/n hoped maybe that was enough for Mary to leave her alone. "Oh, Sadie. That sweet girl. I do like that one, you know. She is good for my boy."

"It's nice for my Finn to be with someone who doesn't have drinking problems."

Y/n bit her tongue; she didn't want to argue with this lady in the middle of a WinCo. "She's always been a good girl since high school." She agreed.

"I still don't know why Finn dated you before Sadie. But it doesn't matter now that they're married and going to start a family." Y/n raised her eyebrow, questioning the woman internally.

She crossed her arms; it was challenging to keep her silence. "If Finn ended up marrying you, I don't think I could continue being his mother." Mary laughed.

Everyone was so... passive-aggressive. Did she deserve this type of treatment? "I promise you that won't be happening."

Mary grinned, glancing at Claudia and Abigail, walking up behind Y/n. "It was nice talking to you, Y/n. But I have to go catch up to Eric." She waved off, leaving Y/n.

Claudia tried to ask Y/n who that was, but she just shook it off. She couldn't get it off her mind throughout the day. Constant what it's tormented Y/n.

What if I called out for Finn? What if I didn't let Finn leave me in the hospital?

It was selfish, maybe even cruel, to let herself go that far in her thoughts.

Several miles from Y/n, Finn was in his home gym. When he worked out, it gave him space to let his mind wander to different things. He didn't realize Chosen was trying to get his attention until he blinked away the silent words that clouded his brain.

He pulled off his earbud, taking deep breaths while letting his heart slow down. "Did you hear what I said?" Chosen crossed his arms.

"No, what do you want?"

"I was trying to ask you about Y/n; I heard Sadie talking about something that happened yesterday with Teagan in the living room." Chosen sat down on the bench beside him.

Finn took off his black shirt, wiping the sweat on his face. "Either Sadie dropped Y/n's drink, or Y/n smacked the glass from Sadie... Either one, Y/n cut herself with the glass."

"And then what?"

He eyed Chosen, running the shirt along his abs. "I bandaged up her wound." Chosen scoffed, making Finn turn to him.

"Women are so confusing sometimes." Finn groaned, tossing his shirt on the floor. "I could've told you that." Chosen laughed.

"And I can't seem to escape Y/n; she's everywhere I go. Was she always this unbearable?" Finn scanned through the fridge in the room, trying to find cold water. "You were head over heels in love with her in high school, so..."

Finn rolled his eyes, unscrewing the cap before drinking. "She just comes into my house and hits my wife."

"Why did she even do it?"

He shrugged. "It was vodka, so I don't know, didn't she love that stuff?" Finn wondered.

Chosen stayed quiet. He could tell Finn that Y/n was sober and no longer drinking, but Finn wouldn't believe him. But then again, he didn't want to say to him.

So instead... "She's probably trying to look like she's sober, just for you." Chosen teased.

"Well, It's too late for that." Finn looked at himself in the mirror, analyzing the muscle's definition in his stomach.

Sure, Chosen felt guilty. What was he trying to do? Y/n didn't do anything wrong to him, per se. He wasn't exactly close to Jaeden, so it would be selfish to say that is why he was doing this.

Did he need a reason? He was saving Finn, right? Yes. He was. That's what a best friend does. "Hey, would you mind if Nick and I stopped by the club?" Chosen spoke up.

Finn turned around, staring off. He nodded slightly. He knew this meant he needed to be more mindful around that one dancer. If Nick or Chosen noticed him acting funny, they might suspect this was the same dancer he spent time with the night before the wedding.

I have nothing to hide. Hehe.

"I'm gonna shower before I go; please don't go until later in the night." Chosen threw up his arms. "Got it, go at midnight!"

Mr.Crawford's full name was Thomas Crawford, but he preferred being called Mr.Crawford for some reason. Maybe it was some power trip for him to hear the girls call him it.

Y/n tried her hardest to keep her distance from Finn, who was hovering around the main room. She was scared of him finding out about her.

She's only been walking around the club for a while when Mr.Crawford entered her sight. He was speaking to Delgado. Y/n groaned lowly under her mask while thinking of places she could hide.

Finn was around the opposite side of the room while Mr.Crawford was at the entrance, leaving her to walk in the middle to get where she wanted to go.

Y/n swore she was quick, but Finn and Mr.Crawford came to her side. One gripped her arm while the other looked at the other like he offended him.

"Karma, I was afraid you weren't here today." Mr.Crawford smiled. She laughed behind her mask, trying to ignore Finn's glare. If she paid it no mind, maybe he would leave.

"Ah, and who are you?" Mr.Crawford nodded his head to Finn. Before he could reply, Y/n stepped before him, "Let's go somewhere private, Mr.Crawford!"

She spoke too cheerfully even when her voice was shaken from the uncomfortableness. "Follow me." Y/n let herself go from his grip and took steps away first.

Mr.Crawford smirked at Finn, following along with Y/n.

He probably wouldn't have touched Y/n's behind any other day, but the handsome young man who wanted Y/n's attention woke something.

Mr.Crawford ensured Finn was looking before he advanced toward her; sharp pain stopped his movements. Finn kept a low profile while he gripped his wrist so nobody would notice as he leaned down to the shorter man.

"Don't touch the dancers without their permission." He whispered in his ear.

Mr.Crawford pulled his wrist back and looked shocked when Finn was not joking. Even if he was noticeably shorter than him, Mr.Crawford believed it. He whipped up a hard enough punch so the younger man wouldn't look down on him like he was.

"Unhand me, or I'll report you to Delgado." Mr.Crawford threatened.

"Who do you think is paying him? Hm?" Finn smiled a bit too cheery, considering the grip on the older man's wrist was slowly getting tighter.

"I won't tolerate handsy people who don't ask." Mr.Crawford felt relief once Finn let go of his wrist, "You just grabbed me without my permission." He pointed out.

Finn looked down at the man as if he was a child, "That's because it's only okay when I do things." Mr.Crawford couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"So you're saying I can't grab Karma like that, but you can?" Mr.Crawford thought he got the man to backtrack, but he only doubled down.

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Maturing realized the book is more aesthetically pleasing if the text isn't in the middle of the page.

What are some of your guy's theories on the book? I would love to hear!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 3.2K 48
just some finn wolfhard headcanons and occasional imagines bc i'm bored completed august 6, 2020
5.1K 139 24
Complete (BTW I DONR CHECK THE CHAPTERS A LOT IM SORRY ๐Ÿ˜‚) Finn Wolfhard x Reader You don't like Finn. In fact you think he's over rated. Well until...