Bloody tears of a final girl...

Od Screamifyoucan

After reincarnating as the side character who gets chopped up into bits she cant help but cry. After all who... Více

The girl who cried wolf
oh hes hot...HES A MURDERER!
The Myers of Micheal
The young wolf of wallstreet
This is where I should probably call the police
The Shaqulie O'neil of lying
T for truama
Knock off Annabel
Fish outta water
3k special polll
Billy looks like a borzoi
Missing girls
Its my story I can do what I want
Dead girl walking
Stalker watcher
Final girls macabe
Oh Juliet, oh my Juliet
Summer camp with a hot man
When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking
Camp Idiots and Whores
Gone missing
i have been updated
Another month
small fuck up from the author
Torn
Years later
Insane in the membrane
Unwanted Memories
Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up
Dog protection
Peeping Tom
My my, I think we have a spy
The thing we call grief
Its meme time gather all your freinds
Killer nostalgia
Just a small small small question from your fav author
Past coming back to bite
official love intrest list
Woobsboro is right next to WHERE?
Neck bites
Stalker Squad
No way home
From now on
What happened??
Portal looper
Obsessive desire
Party till you drop
Live fast, die young
Unkillable roaches
Final hours
I've decided
haunted

A change in perspective

7.3K 285 515
Od Screamifyoucan

^ Me trying to make slashers in love with (Y/n) without being to Ooc also I changed how you met Joe because I decided I wanted Season four Joe and not Season one..because hes so...dilfy (also surprised how no one caught I started Billys spice the same way I started Stus)
------------------------------------------------------------
You=when hes thinking about you directly and hes narrating

Her= when you're doing actions he isn't narrating

(Unknowns Pov)

I didn't mean to notice you. After all I needed to lay low. That meant no distractions, no love. I couldn't help it though, you did make quite the entrance.

The bell rings as she enters. You're presences was immediately sensed through all this. Your hair was fixed but your clothes seemed modest. As if you didn't want to attract too much- no stop I'm not doing this.

My eyes go back to the books. I can't believe I'm back here looking for Agatha Christie books. I am trying to work on my...snobbiness though.

"Why is she back here"

"Well we might as well leave and stay inside" the other girl whispers back.

The third raised a brow "What's wrong with her"

"Death follows her" The first girl whispered.

"More like shes the one killing" Second scoffs looking at you.

"Don't be ridiculous it can't be that bad" the third frowns.

"You'll be regretting that when someone winds up dead...again" the second scoffs.

My eyes travel over to you. You were uneasy. Cautious as you stepped in as if trying to hide behind something that wasn't there. You were observant, after all the way your eyes scanned the libary contrasted your meek demeanor.

Your (e/c) eyes were colder than the rest of your face. They looked...like..a version of mine. Another Love? Exactly why I shouldn't interact with you, I don't want to wind up with another Love situatuon. I didn't look at the signs I was blinded by...well...my love for...Love my ex wife.

Maybe that's harsh but I can't take any risks. My eyes travel back to the books...after all I'm not Joe anymore. I'm Jonathan trying to start over and live a normal life. My lips pressed together before glancing up. It's not because I want to know you, it's because I need to know where you are so I can avoid you.

Oh no where did you go.

"Hey have you seen a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes that works here, her name is Carrie" a voice asks carrying around the libary like a song.

I looked over and there she were infront of me. Well so much for avoiding you. I could just be an asshole and not answer. Maybe act like one of those people who are whispering around us right now. You wouldn't be surpised, seeing as you're already bracing yourself.

"No I haven't, does she work here?" I say turning my body towards you.

Who's protecting you if you attract such dangerous- not my circus not my monkeys.

"Yeah..." You respond.

The stares must have started to get to you. She shifts her weight anxiously, she glances around. You needed someone to have your back. Being back in this town meant you were throwing yourself to the wolves without even having back up. I needed to help you...for the good deed of the day to try and...be forgiven for what I've done.

"Do you know what book you're looking for?" I asked, trying to distract her from everything thats going on.

Her eyes travel back to me as she uneasily smiles "Uhm...no any suggestions uh..." She says as if trying to discreetly ask for my name.

"Johnathan. Johnathan Moore" I'd have to get used to using that...

"Nice to meet you Johnathan, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)" she say putting her hand out with a smile.

Her eyes were warmer now a softer smile parting her lips it made me second guess my previosus judgements "Nice to meet you (Y/n)"

She offered her hand and I took it shaking it. Your hand was soft. Her fingers linger around my own hand as I stared into her eyes.

"Agatha Christie?" She questioned pointing to the tucked between my arm.

"Yeah I'm just...using it to help me write my own novel"

"Ah so you're a writer?" She asked with a teasing grin.

Were you...flirting with me?

"No just an english professor for the college around here" I say my hand running along the books.

Books were so much better than people. They didn't disappoint. They couldn't. They were predicable and constant. They let me embrace the ease that comes with them. The smell of new books has always comforted me.

I turned slightly to see her watching me her eyes glinting curiously. Her eyes widen slightly when they made contact with mine. Were you in your own world too (Y/n)? I wonder, who are you...really?

"Oh well do you have any suggestions" She asked shrugging her shoulders.

"Well what do you read?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Uh.....well it's a bit embarrassing to admit" she says turning away scratching the back of her neck.

Cute. You think I'd judge you for your book taste. I mean I would have at one point but I'm making it a point not to be snobby..for my students sake. Still the fact that you're so embarrassed makes me wonder what books catch your attention.

She finally sighs "Well...romance, I like romance books"

Maybe Jane Austin, or you'd like Mary Shelly...or maybe you'd like Charlotte Brontë. Are you even into the classics? Are you into...a certain type of romance books? The type that is read not so much for the romance but for the actions described in the book.

I walked and Jane Eyre caught my eye. I pull it out and ran my thumb over the hardcover book. It was slightly uncared for with the back of it raising off the pages and the pages not neatly placed against it but I suppose it is a public libdry. I turned to her and placed the book in her hands.

"I have a feeling youd like this" I say looking at her.

I wouldn't have taken you for the romance type you know? Do you believe in love? I've found myself givning up on it more and more with each heartbreak, especially after Marie Anne. Maybe you can teach me how to believe again. It gets lonely not having someone to go home too.

"I'll trust your word Mr. English professor" she teased taking me out of my dangerous thoughts.

"My word is law, I created English afterall" I say sarcastically.

"I didn't know I was in the presence of someone so important I would have dressed better" she joked.

I look at you. You could get better? There's no way this isn't your best. Maybe your cutting yourself short to get compliments. You don't seem like the type but it's not like I've had the best track record with that in the past.

"You better, or next time I wont let you off the hook so easily" I say.

She laughed lightly before her smile dampered a bit "Thanks for making this trip so much nicer"

With that she waved and starts leaving. Wait you're going so soon? And here I was just starting to try and figure you out. Maybe it's for the best to get you out of my mind. I need self control, I was trying to stay low and falling for you would be the opposite of that.

I watched as you left before getting out my phone. After all it's just the rumors floating around about you I can't help but be curious. Who are you (Y/n) (L/n), I really don't like surprises. I've learned from past mistakes.

(Y/n)'s pov

You walked out with a slight smile on your face. You run your hand over the cover of the weathered book. You had checked it out of course. It was a darker green cover with gold embellishing and gold letters tying the book together in an elegant yet simple style.

It was just as pretty as the man you had met before. You looked back only to see he was gone. You hummed before walking out and heading to a shop you had planned too a while ago.

You heart was lighter after the kindess you had experienced from Jonathan. Still you knew better than to let that get to your head. He was new as you've never met a Jonathan Moore before this when visiting the town.

The town had grown though so it wasn't as small as before but this specific part of town kept tabs on who entered and left this town. The gossip gets around like a cheap whore. Eyo what?

You blinked but then shrugged. Well that was definitely a euphemism. Still it was nice to have someone not know who you are. It's best you don't get too close though. Especially since he's a man...the killers would litterly have a heart attack then kill him. It would be too dangerous to rope him into your...world. He's just some normal, very charming man.

You press the book carefully into the bag that was slung over your shoulder resting against your hip. You close it latching it before seeing the small shop up ahead. Your heart warms seeing the cozy place.

'Marthas Trinkets'

You walk in and it smelled the same. Like Vanilla and daisies. The interior was just as lovely as before. Yes the wallpaper was kind of peeling off at the edges but you cant notice unless you look close. The shelves were clear of any dust thanks to her grandson.

You carefully walked over to the desk. It had small things scattered around like sticky note reminders. There were some that said simple things like 'Dust on Wednesday' 'Order more products on the 24th' 'Eat at 6, food in the fridge'. How cute...anwyays you redirected your eyes to the small scratched bell. You pressed the little antique bell on the desk. It made a little ringing sound.

Out came rushing Norman. He was a shy man. Last time you met him he was skittish and couldn't make eye contact which you don't fault him for. When you introduced yourself he immediately got more comfortable seeing as you were the girl that would visit his grandmother when he'd work here for the summers. Speaking of summers, he still hasn't gotten the courage to ask you what happened...that summer.

"Norman" you greet.

"Oh-h it..it's you (Y/n), ni-ice to see you visiting again" he says quietly fiddling with his fingers.

You hummed keeping your voice low and calm as to not scare him away with your loud voice "Actually I'll be here for awhile"

His eyes look up to your eyes in surprise before looking at the shelves "O-Oh y-your-r-r m-m-moving back" he tries to slow down at the end getting frustrated at the stuttering.

"Hey it's okay Norman take your time" you offered and carefully placed a hand close to his but didn't touch him "And yeah...the Heelshires they uh...yeah"

He frowned slightly at the last part "I s-see..." He trails off.

"Yeah so I just popped in to say hi" You say.

He doesn't say anything but he spots the necklace Martha gave you still around your neck. He softly reaches for it and you let him. He softly rubs his thumb over the cold stone. You take it off from your neck and place it into his hand.

"W-what are y-you d-doing" he says quickly squeaking his eyes widening.

"I'm sure you'd be able to take care of it better than I could" you say softly.

"I-i c-an-nt s-s-she gA-ave it to-to y-yu-you" he panics.

You close his fingers around the small necklace "Yes and I'm giving it to you, I'm sure she'd want you to have it Norman, you can't refuse gifts it's rude"

His eyes tear up as he pulled his hands close to him. He opens his palm seeing the stone before pressing it against his heart.

"T...thank you...(Y-Y/n)" he says looking at you.

"It's no problem Norman, She loved you ya know" you shrugged.

He wrapped his arms around you not caring about the counter between the two of you. Your eyes widen but you slowly hug him back. Your hands pat his back softly. That seemed to snap him into reality as his eyes open and he slowly goes back to his place behind the counter.

"Uh-h sor-r-rry" he coughs into his hands

"It's fine Norman it was nice" you say with a grin.

He looked away "...Okay"

"Anyways I gotta get going soon I'll be going" you say and catch a glimpse of something in the corner of your eyes.

Your eyebrows furrow. You look at the spot looking for somthing. You swore you saw something and you've lived too long to think it would be a coincidence. You go to walk when Normans voice calls for you.

"Ar-re you a-alr-right?" He asked

"Yeah yeah sorry I just...thought I saw something" you say mumbling.

Unknown Pov

I quickly crouched behind the shrubbery, my parnter in crime crouching with me.

"Do you think she saw" Tate says out of breath.

"Yes...I don't think she knows it's us though" I respond with a sigh.

"I don't know if this was a good idea Danny" Tate responds, a frown making it's way on his usually expression less face.

"We are just looking out for her just in case okay, I mean come on that dude at the library was suspicious as hell did you see how he watched her leave" I quietly defend.

"...I guess but if we get caught I'm blaming it on you" he snorts.

"Calm your tits man we aren't going to get caught" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, stop looking at my tits dude" he says sarcastcially.

I saw her walk out and I slapped a gloved hand over Tate's mouth "Shut up dude shes-"

Tate slaps his hand over my mouth. We watch as she waves the last goodbye to that Norman dude. She had a peaceful smile on her face but I could easily recognize her expression. There was lingering parionia. She was definitely on guard after that last mess up.

She passes by the shrubs and makes her way to some other place. Me and Tate make eye contact. He gives a firm nod and we get up out of the shrubs weaving along the crowds. It was a bit dangerous since people are on such a look out since we are outsiders. Tate had to hide himself just so he wouldn't get caught even though he was sure no one would recognize him.

I pulled my beanie a bit lower and pulled my scarf over my mouth. Luckily it was colder out so it gave us an excuse to dress up in a way that would hide us. Tates dyed brown hair swishes violently on the wind. His curls would bounce ever so often and I had such an urge to swipe at them.

"Stop being a cat for one fucking second and pay attention" Tate scold tucking his hair a bit more into the beanie with a frown.

"Shut up, you're just mad your hair isn't as nice as mine" I responded before looking back over at (Y/n)'s direction.

God she was so...ethereal. Her beauty is the type that would be written in books. The type men would go to war for. That made someone trip over their feet as she passes by. Maybe I'm biased. Maybe it's because I know the personality behind her face that makes her bloom like a thorned rose.

I don't care though. I like it that way. I would have liked it even more if I was the only one who noticed it. My own little secret to hide from the world. One that I would only keep in the pages of my journal, the type of person I'd never write about publicly. I wonder why the only people who noticed her were the dangerous kind. Is it because she is dangerous herself?

She's a drug. One that sneaks up on you after you've assured everyone that it does nothing. The type of flower that pricks your finger and makes you bleed. She was gentle underneath everything and that's what made her even more dangerous to the deranged. Her soft touch is something they've never experienced before, they've only experienced thorns but not thorns that bandaged after it pricks the skin.

"Stop writing a novel about her in your head and keep up" Tate reminds grabbing my wrist to hurriedly lead to her fleeting fighre.

It sucks how well he knows me.

"If you wanted to hold my hand you could have just asked" I joked looking at him.

He visibly cringes and releases my hand "God I cant believe I have to deal with you"

"Hey, is that what you say about all your friends or am I just special" I snickered.

"I don't have friends" he says brushing me off and his puppy eyes look at her from a far.

"Ouch" I say but then my eyebrows furrow.

"Who's that" Tate says saying my thoughts outloud.

My eyes glared at the new figure in front of her. I noticed her face going slack and lighter in color as the blood was draining from her skin in shock. Her words mouthed something as tears spring to her eyes.

Me and Tate make eye contact as we walk closer before casually sitting down at a table near them.

"What can I serve you" the waiter says making both me and Tate look away from you.

"Sorry not right now we are waiting for another person to join us" I say respectfully a charming smile pressed against my features.

The waiter sputters slightly but they nodded clutching their notpads scurrying away. Tate deadpans at me. It made me laugh slightly as he muttered something abou me being a 'whore'.

I look back over but I quickly get up the table shakes and almost falls over if Tate didnt catch the table in time. His fingers grips the edge before putting the table back in place. His hand grips my shoulder.

"What?" He asks quickly.

I pointed to the spot you were "Where the fuck did she go"

"What the fuck, (Y/n)" Tate panics before getting up and racing off.

I raced off after him. I was thinking back to the last moments before this. What did she say. Come one think think. You've watched people talk for decades. What the hell did her lips mouth.

"Who the fuck is Donnie" I asked.

"Why?" Tate snaps back still racing to find (Y/n)

"It's the last thing she said"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.7K 295 13
"𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.." 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞...
63.6K 2.5K 19
𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕, 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚔. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 《》《》《》 I...
32.5K 1.3K 40
drawn to the darkness and mystery, Lyra's fascination with the macabre takes an unexpected turn when she finds herself falling in love with the very...
73.3K 2.7K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...