The God of War - Editing

By theafasano

The powerful almighty Alpha Maximums Black and his wolf Ares have been looking for their mate for nearly nine... More

Disclaimer
Hell
Welcome to Hell
Mate
Not Luna Material
Tears of Happiness
She is Weak
As Soon as She is Strong Enough
Sleeping Potion
Heat
Sweet Memories
The Mate Bond
Regret
Desperation
Who Are You?
Aphrodite
Lust
Powers
Witch
The Mark
The Challenge
The Prophecy
His Birth
The Wolf Council
Learning his Powers
An Intrigued Witch
Alpha King
Finally Luna
The Mating
The Perfect Ares
Breakfast in Bed
The Wolves' Legend
Sweet Moment
Dinner Time
War Meeting
The Witch is Here
Taken
It Will Hurt
Two Little Pups
It is Time to Come Out and Play
Leave Him to Your Dad
Being Cared for
A Dead Soul
Love
Welcome to the World

Epilogue

8.4K 250 44
By theafasano

21 years later

Leo was fixing his hair and looked at his sister through the mirror. "Bella, you know the rules. We cannot mate with any she-wolf in the pack, so we better have some fun in the land of humans while we are here. I am sure we will find many she-wolves out for some fun."

Damon stopped tying up his shoelaces and smirked at his sister. "Did you think this trip would be only business, little sister? Now be a good girl and go to bed and let us Alphas take care of our needs." Leo threw his head back and laughed at his brother's words.

"You heard Damon. Father only made you come with us because he feared we would lose control and hurt anyone at the meetings. You know how those stupid humans are fragile, and unfortunately, we need them to look at our enterprises here." Leo stepped out of the bathroom and joined them in the big room the twins always shared at the penthouse.

"If I did not like living in our beautiful land so much, I would move here and be the acting CEO myself." Damon was born two minutes before Leo and had more control of his powers than his brother, but he loved to bring chaos into a room full of people. Panic and fear were his skills, and he knew exactly how to use them on people.

"Now, enough of chit-chat. Go back to your room. This is a guys' night, and you cannot tag along." Leo got up from the sofa now that his shoes were tied and urged his sister to stop with the mother-like talk. She did not want them to leave the apartment for a night out.

They would return to the pack in two days, and she had already prevented too many catastrophes in the last four days. "I don't have to tell you two again not to do anything stupid while you are out."

They looked at each other and smirked at her. "Cross my heart." They made a sign on their chest and said like they always did in unison. And Bella knew she would soon clean up their mess as she always did.

Winking at Bella, Leo walked in front of his brother downstairs to call for the elevator. The wolves inside them were overjoyed because they would go out and play with the humans. Humankind had a lot of weaknesses to exploit and feared even their shadows.

Isabella watched them leave with a heavy heart. She did not have a good feeling about it this time. Harmony was agitated inside her mind, but there was nothing she could do about it.

***

A few hours later

Bella felt Damon's hand on her shoulder. "Wake up, Bella! We have a problem, and we need you to fix it."

Bella moved her head to the other side, not really wanting to get up in the middle of the night to go anywhere. "I knew it, Damon. There is not one day that you two leave me in peace. You know Harmony one day will be tired of the work you give her and will leave you two to clean it up yourselves."

Damon noticed his sister was not going to help. "I am serious, Isabela! We need you now." Bella lifted her head from the pillow and saw in his eyes that something was very wrong, and for a moment, she felt scared that they had killed someone by accident.

Damon nodded and offered his hand for her to take. "Come, please!" She nodded and took his hand, walking barefoot in the penthouse to their room at the end of the hall.

Before Damon pushed the door, she could smell the scent of a terrified female human, and she could not believe they had brought a human there. Yes, they always messed around with the humans, but they never bedded one.

It was too dangerous for them. They could only mate with she-wolves from other packs. The rules were clear, and they always obeyed Ares' commands.

"What have you done?" Bella whispered, and Damon pushed the door. "See it yourself, sister."

A girl was sobbing in the corner of the room with her arms wrapped around her body. She looked so small, and Bella felt sorry for her. The intense feeling of fear and terror hit Bella's body. The feeling was so intense that she thought the girl would pass out any minute.

Bella looked at Leo, and he smiled at her like nothing was happening there. "Stop that right now, Leo! You will kill her like that."

He lifted his hands in his defence. "I am not doing anything. It is all hers."

Harmony would need to act, and Bella needed to assess the situation in the room. She narrowed her eyes as her father did. "I will fix it here, and she needs to go! Playtime is over, and when father hears about it, he will be very disappointed. You, too, are weeks away from becoming our Alphas, and I am not sure he will be stepping down any sooner if you two do not behave like Alphas."

Both growled loudly at their sister, and the human screamed, covering her head, afraid of them. "She is not leaving, Isabela. She is going with us to the Blue Moon."

With wild eyes, she looked at them and could not believe it. Their reaction could only mean one thing. The human was their mate. "She is your mate." Bella talked low more to herself than them. She stopped staring at the girl and looked back at them.

"It cannot be. Are you certain?" They smiled and nodded. "Yes." The boys said in unison.

"Is she a mate of both of you?" Bella needed to be sure. They beamed at each other. "Yes."

Bella had enough problems to fix to deal with their playful ways of talking in unison. "Stop with that right now."

"We cannot help it." They high-five each other after saying one more time in unison. Everything was a game to them. The twins were dangerous, and it would be a disaster if they killed her by accident; they would die too. How did the Moon Goddess mess up that poor human's life like that? Well, maybe it is for the best; they will learn how to be more humans and less beasts.

Those were the thoughts inside Isabela's head; for the first time, she felt like she would have a headache like a human. But if she thought harder, it all made sense. They were born together and shared everything, including their mother's womb. They liked it like that, and sharing a mate would be precisely what they would choose if given a choice.

Damon sat on the edge of the bed and shrugged his shoulders like it was a simple solution. "Can we not just mark her and get it over it? Once she is marked, she will feel the mate bond even if she is human."

"NO! This doesn't seem right, Leo." Bella took a step further into the room. She needed to prevent them from doing anything foolish. They needed to talk to their father first.

Leo calmly walked to the sofa and watched the girl scream with each step he took near her. "Even though she is our mate, the fear inside her is making strange things inside me. Phobus likes it, and soon I will be unable to hold him back, Bella. You should fix her now."

Bella knew Aphrodite would be best now to help, not Harmony, but their mother was miles away, and she was the only one to help. She looked at her brothers, who looked like beautiful angels outside and would lure anything to them even though they were nothing like inside.

Bella had seen them kill wolves and smile at each other while doing it while they made them suffer. She took a deep breath and let Harmony take control. Her eyes became purple, and Harmony started pouring her power into the room to calm the girl. The air became lighter and lighter till she made the girl sleep.

Leo got up from the sofa, got the girl in his arms, and put her on the same bed Damon was sitting on. "She smelled nicer feeling fear. But in general, her scent is the best I have smelled, and now I know what mother meant by how we would find our mate." Leo loved the stories about mates his mother told them as a pup.

Damon moved closer and petted his mate's hair. He felt it soft. His wolf Deimus wanted to take her now and feel the terror inside her body. It would feed his soul more than anything.

Without stopping petting the human's head, Damon looked at his brother and knew he had the same feeling. They did not want their little sister to fix their mate. They loved the state of panic and terror that girl was in. But they also knew their mother would be disappointed at these feelings and their father angry.

"The sun will be up soon. We should leave while she is sleeping. It is a good drive till the pack and father will be awake when we get there and will know what to do." Bella was worried about people seeing them leaving with an unconscious girl.

Both growled at her again. "We are keeping her, Bella. I don't care if we have to kill the Wolf Council and anyone inside to have her. I told you she smelled nice, and we wanted her as our Luna. Not even Ares can do anything against it this time."

Isabela knew her father had not a saying in it. She was their mate, and they were not rejecting her. Even the strong Ares would not put them in line this time.

"Ares will be jealous that we found our mate before stepping up to the Alpha's chair. He looked for mum for nine years before finding her." Leo had a permanent smile on his face. He knew now they had a mate. Their claim on his father's position would be even greater.

"Are you confident you do not want to reject her now? You do understand she is your mate, not a plaything, right?" Bella knew her mother would never let them reject their mates, but she thought perhaps that was the right thing to do now. They were not ready to have a mate and human of all things.

"Yes, little sister. Now go to your room to change, and we will get her to settle comfortably in the car." Damon urged her to leave. He could not wait to get their mate to rest in their bedroom, which already had some modifications to be done, and he had thought about it while driving there.

"Where did you find her?" Bella was stepping out of the room but looked back to ask them.

"At a college party, we were miles away, but the pull was so strong that it drove us from the pub to there. She was leaving the place, and Phobus and Deimus took control without our consent."

Leo stopped speaking, ran a hand through his hair and looked at his brother, and Bella knew it was not a good sign. She looked at Damon and knew he would be the one to tell everything like always. "What is it, Damon?"

"She might have got scared when she saw icy blue, glowing eyes and fangs." Damon finished his sentence, and both squished their eyes, knowing his sister would get upset.

"BOYS!!!!!!" Bella raised her voice and knew now her brothers were beyond repair. How were they scaring their mate like that?

"We could not help. Bella, the wolves were too excited. They wanted to come out and play. By the way, would we both give her a bite or only one of us?" Leo went on their defence like always. For them, everything they did wrong had an excuse. And like their grandfather said, Max always blamed Ares growing up.

"Did anyone else see it?" Bella was very concerned anyone had seen them taking the girl.

"No. We shut her before she could scream and got her inside the car. She was waiting for a taxi alone outside the building." Leo shook his head and continued. "What kind of humans does she have as a friend? I will have waited with her for it."

"At least there was no witness, Leo, but if she was at a college party, she might be a student, and someone will miss her soon. We need her name. Where is her bag? We need to cover your tracks when we get to the pack." Bella looked at the carpet where the girl was trying to hide but did not see any bag.

"It is in the car." Damon answered and wrapped his arms around the girl to go to the car park, and Bella liked his answer. At least they have her information. They had kidnapped her, but the last thing they needed was posters with her picture for everyone to see.

Bella saw Damon carrying the girl towards the elevator and sighed. She knew their father would not be happy that she let that happen. She walked to her room to get ready for her sentence. Because sure, this time, not only the twins would be punished.

There we go. You guys had a taste of what the twins' story will be like.

I hope everybody enjoyed the God of War's journey because I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and likes, and please leave a like if you have not done it yet. It will help the visibility of my book.

See you guys next. 💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 4
A forgotten prophecy... A thousand years ago, the last true sapphire luna took her final breath, vowing she would only return when darkness threatene...
12.9K 418 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...
941 25 35
Wolfs can only become Alphas if they have a Mate because this guarantees their strength to guide a pack. Cole Blakesly has long been ready to become...
206K 5.3K 25
Dawn is 22-years old and a Beta's daughter. She is strong,fast,outgoing and has a great sense of humor. She is rebellious, adventurous and confident...