ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

New inmate (Neymar x Pique)

945 10 28
By bitchyouadopted

Keep in mind, neither Shakira/Clara Chia are the wives of Gerard here. Just think of someone who'd fit the plot frame. Enjoy.

____________

The click of the opening of the cellar lock woke Gerard, causing him to groan and sit up. Like his day couldn't get any worse. He scratched his beard, not sparing a glance as the police officer and another smaller male took a step inside.

- "Hey, this is your new room-mate. Behave nicely." The police left, locking the cellar door. Gerard scoffed and stood up, slightly startling the smaller male from his height.

Gerard turned and oh dear god. Was this even possible? Did that even exist? He didn't know what he was thinking. He felt lost, all of a sudden. His mind was a mess. He couldn't think straight, looking at the man infront of him. He could feel a slight rise between his thighs, groaning under his breathe.

Brown, curly hair. Bold green eyes. Plump lips. Tanned skin, certain inking scattered here and there. But it was no match with his innocent, doe eyes looking up at him. He didn't look like someone who'd end up here, but Gerard couldn't ignore the increase of pace in his heartbeat.

Gerard took a step forward, clearing his throat. This was probably the first and last person he'd been so awkward and formal with, in general. Gerard wasn't a person who'd give a fuck about anyone. He could barely think about himself for his own good. But, this guy apparently, is an exception.

He's not the guy Gerard would love to have a one-night stand with and just leave it at that. He could sense a clear force of attraction between them, and it terrified him more, coming to realize how hard he'd fallen in the span of 5 minutes. The effect that this lad was having in Gerard without knowing, almost seemed and felt too hard to believe.

When Gerard couldn't ever love himself, or trust anyone, how was it possible that he was having a subliminal effect on Gerard? No way I'm dreaming, Gerard thought and realized he'd been staring at him for a good 10 minutes already.

Gerard smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

- "Hey, what's your name?"

- "N-Neymar.."

- "What did you do?"

Gerard sat Neymar, as Neymar fell silent; at a loss of words. And Gerard already knew what was coming, noticing his face quivering, his hands clutching tightly onto the designated dress to wear provided by the prison.

Gerard wrapped a hand around him again, patting his back. He tried his best not to whisper the most comforting words, like he would to his late wife. It ached him to ever think of her again. To ever imagine to get a replacement of her. There would be no one. There would only be one copy of her, and that herself, and no one else.

Her death had pushed Gerard to become a madman. Even though her death was not a sudden; shocking on. It was a slow one, which Gerard knew 3 years before she succumbed to the rare genetic disease. As a man who barely earned the best, he wasn't able to provide her with the best treatment, and that left him into a debt he could never pay back.

It left his heart scarred. Broken. Mad. He went mad. He stopped showing his face to anyone. Shaved his hair, grown a beard, gone to several bars but none helped. Not even a bit. With every night, he failed to do the bare minimum to keep himself sane for the sake of his now deceased wife.

His family had noticed. His friends did. And boy had they done a big mistake to mess with an already damned Gerard.

Without realizing he'd gone out of his mind; he murdered his friend. Had banged his head brutally, several times against the wall. He couldn't bear hearing his friend spouting bullshit about his wife. That's the extent he'd go to, to keep his wife under his protective shadow; as if she'd never been dead.

Despite the justness to the whole concept of this situation, he had to pay. Living in a cruel world where there was no room for the right, he had to pay. It was utterly wrong; against the law. Gerard had just killed a man who had a family to go home to, a daughter to feed. But, the saddest part is, no one opposed for once and stood patiently to hear the backstory.

No one would stand with Gerard to soothe his pain, convince him to accept reality. Everyone called him a freak. But no one knew, he just needed consolation. It seemed like a great task, but in reality was just the bare minimum anyone could possibly do to try and heal a man with a broken heart.

And so, he ended up in a 10 year sentence in jail. To pay for a re-payable debt, once he'd be fine. But that couldn't be waited for; public expected him to kill more people, and from that, law enforcement takes action. That's the whole concept of law and just.

Everything had flashed before his eyes within the span of seconds. He didn't realize, until he felt his shirt soaking wet, and Neymar's head resting there, hiccuping and clutching onto his larger shirt.

Gerard took a deep breathe, trying not to loose himself from the sudden flashback. As much as it felt like a sharp javelin through the chest, he had someone else to prevent from breaking. Ironic.

- "Hey hey, enough with the crying. Let's hear you out, yeah?" Gerard held his shoulders tightly, bringing him apart from his body. Neymar nodded, wiping his tears.

- "W-Would you mind if i said this..?" Neymar queried in a small voice, almost apologetically.

- "Say it first,"

- "By first look..I-I thought you'd beat me and I-I got really scared.." Gerard cackled from the statement while Neymar blushed in embarassment, fidgeting with his fingers. He had just made himself sound so weak; puny of a man.

- "Don't worry...I don't hurt anyone until or...unless..they get on my nerves.." Gerard managed to say between his fading laughs.

- "So..friends?" Neymar's eyes lit up with a glint, as he smiled with his teeth out, his rosy cheeks portruding.

- "Friends!" Neymar confirmed, grabbing Gerard's hands and intertwining Gerard's pinky finger with his own. Gerard laughed at the childish, yet heart-felt gesture.

---

The regular bullies started to circle around Gerard, Neymar and his friends again as they tried not to create a scene. It was hard not to, specially for Gerard. And since this was becoming an everyday thing during lunch, every other inmate could see why.

- "Well well, if that isn't your little boyfriend there Gerard?" A buff, bald guy cackled and spat into Neymar's food tray, as Lionel and Marc glared. Gerard had no time to do so; he was just waiting for them to say something more nerve wracking so that he can actually break their faces today. Just one more insult and he's off. Lionel looked at Gerard and gave a small nod, as the two now faces the goons.

- "Heh, I don't think it'd hurt to share right?" Another guy said with a dirty smirk, reaching for Neymar's hand. Neymar squirmed and the next thing that the police knew was commotion from the canteen.

- "Hey, what's going on h-" Gerard and Lionel stopped, turning to the officer with bloodshot eyes; hands stained in red, their face blank and cold. The officer swallowed thickly and immediately left, noticing how intimidating of a look the duo had on.

- "The next day, you'll be down six feet under." Gerard warned, grabbing Neymar's wrist and dragging him away past the forming crowd as Lionel ans Marc followed suit.

At this point, Neymar didn't even care about the goons. He just pretended like they never existed and that would be enough. But neither of his friends, specially Gerard, could contain the anger building up while their friend got toyed in the midst of other inmates. Gerard couldn't bear that, at all.

Gerard's protective shadow was growing on Neymar now, and he's afraid, one day, Neymar will leave his side too. He has already taken the risk and there's no going back. Neymar has no idea of Gerard's change-of-character problem, but, he's more than grateful to see someone who's out there for him amidst of all difficulties, one of which standing is living in prison.

Through expressing gratitude, he almost forgot how mad Gerard had gone, and very, very mad. His grip wasn't that re-assuring one on a daily basis. It was rough, tight, and forced. Neymar began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

- "Pique..l-let me g-"

- "NO! no.." Gerard shouted and pinned Neymar against the wall with great force. His grip began to hurt, turning Neymar's wrist red. Neymar pushed him off and ran off to anywhere he could hide until Gerard would cool off. Until then, all he knew was, he needed to hide. Just hide.

He hid inside a shower cubicle with no where else to go. He had gone into the cubicle without analyzing the fact that there were other inmates present and if Gerard came around here, Neymar's fucked. And by fucked, he's absolutely damned because when Gerard is mad, he's not thinking straight. He's thinking psycho. (No Patrick Bateman references intended.)

Silence followed. He couldn't here any footsteps nearby, so he concluded that Gerard would be around.

But boy the horror when the door swung open, as the light was blocked out by the huge shadow of Gerard's figure. The inmates had been un-faithful to Neymar, apparently.

Gerard's blue eyes were filled with anger like the roaring ocean, vile and terrifying. Neymar's pupils began to dilate from fret, as he hit the wall, a dead end. Gerard pulled the door close, locking it. He took slow and steady steps closer to Neymar, soon enclosing him with his hands by his sides to the wall, turning the shower on.

The ice cold water poured down, making Neymar gasp. Gerard inched closer to his face, the feeling very vile and never seen before for Neymar.

- "Why do you all do this to me....?"

- "Huh-" Gerard cut him off with a rough kiss, grabbing his thighs and pushing him up the wall, making Neymar go a few inches above him, legs wrapped around his waist.

Everything felt so foreign. Never had they ever been as intimate as they're now, well, for the sake of Gerard's pyschaotic character portruding. He pulled Neymar's outfit off with one swift move, obviously tearing it. No doubt.

Neymar groaned and tried to pull back as Gerard continued to nip, suck and bite at his lips and tongue. It felt wrong to do this with his best friend..he'd never seen Gerard in such a way. Perhaps, this would change things.

The water continued to pour, as Gerard invaded past the rim and into the tight, hot walls that wrapped around him perfectly. But as perfect as it seemed, everything was a mess. Neymar was biting onto Gerard's shoulder, sobbing from the agitating pain across his hip and back. He felt forced.

Gerard thrusted all in one go, stretching him without any prep. Neymar felt like his body was being torn apart down the middle. But there was no one to listen to his cries, or maybe even call for help. And so, Gerard moved his pelvis back and forth, picking pace.

- "G-Gerard..ah! Please s-stop..." Neymar pleaded, but Gerard was blinded by the igniting fire of anger and jealous. Well well... someone's got hots for Neymar.

- "Fuck...FUCK. This is how you should be, taking my cock without any complaints!" Gerard said huskily against his ear, biting at his own lip, groaninh and continuing to thrust upward, fast and rough.

It was only now the pain was being numbed by pleasure. But it didn't change the fact Neymar was bleeding, and has been forced in the first place. Yet, he succumbed to the roughness that Gerard was providing him with. Neymar held on tight, looking down at Gerard, as he looking straight into the smaller male's eyes, the anger fading.

- "Fuck our friendship, this is what I want." He sucked at Neymar's flesh, leaving purple marks around his neck and collarbone area. Neymar, also blinded by the pleasure, began to accept everything that was happening. Maybe it was happening for their own good?

- "P-Pique.." Neymar gasped, as he felt his lower abdomen tug. Hoping that Gerard would recieve the hint, he clutched the elder's shoulders tightly, climaxing.

- "Oh holy fuck," Gerard whispered breathily, releasing, as the white sticky fluid leak with tint of red. Neymar nearly collapsed, but Gerard pulled him against his bare chest, slowly and gently rubbing at his body while the water poured in serene silence. But someone had to interrupt.

- "Because of you two fools, I'm horny now. You two will pay for it one day or the other. You'll see!" Lionel shouted and left the area.

Neymar had suddenly come to realize what he'd gone past. He peeled away from Gerard with a look of pure horror, trying to run away. But he fell, realizing how limp he is. He scooted backwards, as if Gerard would kill him.

Gerard had came to realize too, what he'd done. His inner fire had made the best of him, resulting him to ravish Neymar. He felt guilty, but somewhere in his heart, he felt like it had to be done anyway, so he need not to worry.

- "Ney..come on.." Gerard picked him up, wrapping him with a spare towel. Neymar looked away, quivering. Everything felt wrong all over again.

- "I won't hurt you..please.." Gerard pleaded, leaving for their cellar as an officer followed nearby. Things had taken a great turn, but now, everything was practically going downhill for both. Ends didn't seem to meet anymore as it did that time. And that's what Gerard hates about reality,---- truthful, yet so unjust.

_____________

I'm picking up on a bad habit of leaving everything in cliffhangers because for oneshots, I never intend to write more than 3000 words. You guys decide if I leave it here or not. Next up, classical Neymessi. Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
53K 1.2K 23
𝖔𝖔𝖔. 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 {COMPLETED!} .*✰【a timothée chalamet fanfiction】 ↳ ❝ ℑ 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔞...
32.9K 375 34
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
95.7K 1.8K 112
A FanFiction about one of the best football players in the world Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. A girl named Elena Manning has everything a gir...