Kho Gaye Hum Kahan | Abhira FF

By Fan_Fiction005

COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ... More

1. Misery
2. A selfish decision
3. A month without love
4. Broken
5. This is fate!
6. Who are you scared of?
7. Kunal Vs Abhimanyu
8. Akshara's panic
9. Back to Udaipur
10. Akshara Vs Abhimanyu
11. A long night
12. Kairav's innocence

13. Tough love (Last Chapter)

3.4K 202 34
By Fan_Fiction005

Recap: Akshara marches insides Birla house with her family, police and most importantly- proof! She proves Kairav's innocence and exposes Anisha's affair. Later, to save Anisha and Birla's name, Parth hands over the pen drive Mahima hid from the rest to help Kairav's release without exposing Anisha.

Birlas are shaken to the core knowing the truth and are drowning in guilt. Police leaves and Akhilesh goes with them to get Manish released.

............

Note: Long Chapter | Short epilogue attached in end

...............

Imagine believing that a person you love was wronged and is now gone forever. You try to fight for them- putting your heart, soul and energy into it. You've invested time and effort, forgone morals and principles. And now, after everything, you learn that the side you stood on was build on lies, the person you were defending was the culprit all this while. It leaves you with no ground to stand on.

It is not very easy to describe and was the condition of Birlas. Anisha was someone they all loved. Some showed it, some didn't. She had been a wild child; seeking approval from her parents yet going against everything they wanted from her. However, them loving her did not change the fact that she was wrong. Just because she died doesn't mean her blame can be passed onto the next person. They were pained by her loss and had spend a lot of time channeling their pain for revenge. Now, knowing that the person responsible for it all was she herself was a rather earth shattering revelation. They stood in the aftermath of all this in shame, guilt and pain.

Out of all the Birlas, the person who lost the most in this whole incident was Abhimanyu Birla. The spoiled equation between the two families and all this fighting had hurt his relationship the most. He tried to look towards Akshara who stood still, furiously glaring at Parth and Mahima. He wanted to know what was going inside her head, where they stood.

Abhimanyu: Akshu?

She did not respond. She did not even look at him. Swarna eyed her with worry. Manjiri looked at her own son feeling sorry for him.

Manjiri: Akshu?

Akshara: (snaps) Oh so I am Akshu again?

Manjiri was taken aback by her tone. She had never expected to hear it from Akshara out of all people.

Manjiri: beta, dekh mujhe pata hai tujhe gussa hai pr ab toh sb thik ho gaya na...

Akshara: Gussa hai? Sirf gussa nahi hai. Mere andar aag lagi hui hai! Aur kya thik hua hai? Mera bhai jo ki bekasoor hai, uspr ek murderer ka tag lag gaya! Mental breakdown ho gaya! Hospital me zindagi aur maut ke beech me jhool rahe hai aap logon ki wajah se... Anisha apni halat ki zimmedar khud thi lekin agar mere bhai ko kuch hua toh uske zimmedar hoge sirf aap log!

She pointed at them all. They couldn't even meet her eyes due to guilt.

Akshara: Har baar doosro pr turant ilzaam laga dete ho na aap log! Khud pr lag rahe hai toh kaisa lg raha hai?

Suhasini: upar wala sb dekhta hai aur insaaf bhi krta hai. Jaisa aap logon ne kiya hai vo laut kr ayega toh kya karenge aap?

Swarna: chodiye Maa ji. Manish Ji itne samay baad aa rahe hai. Kairav se bhi milna hai. Ab hume sirf apne ghar walo se mtlb hai...

Vansh and Swarna support Suhasini and take her out. Arohi slowly yet firmly held Akshara's hand and pulled her away. She glanced at Neil who shook his head. She was just as lost as the Birlas. Her guilt was eating her alive. Akshara turned to look back one more time before leaving.

Manjiri: Abhi...

Abhimanyu didn't react as he was helplessly looking at his wife leave.

......................

Later | Same day 

After getting Manish released, Goenkas went to see Kairav who was still the same. There was no improvement in his state. Akshara told him how he was proved innocent and the case was over hoping that he could hear her voice even if he wasn't in the condition to respond. Goenkas then left for home and Vansh decided to stay with Kairav.

At Birla house, Manjiri had an argument with Mahima as she knowingly continued to punish Kairav even after knowing he was innocent. This was harming Abhimanyu's life but Mahima ignored it. Abhimanyu himself was stunned by his own family's selfishness. Specially Mahima and Parth. He supported them over his own wife and they lied to him.

In the evening, Birlas went to Goenkas. They wanted to formally apologize to them all, specially Manish who had spent jail time at such age due to them. Mahima came along as she was worried about the action they might take against them. When they came over, Arohi was with Kairav as it was her time there and Vansh was at work with Akhilesh. Manish and Swarna were in the hall, discussing the events with Akshara and Suhasini was resting in her room.

Manish: Ek baar Kairav ki reports aa jaye toh hi shanti mil-

He stopped mid conversation as he saw Birlas enter. His grip on his cup tightened. Swarna looked him with confusion and then worry as she realised what he was looking at. Akshara turned and rose to her feet.

Manish: ab kya lene aye hai yahan?

Harshvardhan: Manish Ji, hum sharminda hai..

He joined his hands and others did the same.

Manish: Apke sharminda hone se humara sukh chain wapis aa jayega!?!? Beta hospital me hai! vo thik ho jayega!?

Anand: I- I am sorry. Beti ke pyaar me itna andha ho gaya tha ki kuch samjh na saka...jo hua vo mai badal nahi skta pr nahi hona chahiye tha... please hume maaf kr dijiye...

Manish: Arey kya lagta hai aap logon ko? Maa baap nahi hai mere baccho ke to unke aage peeche koi nahi hai??? Mere sath jo hua usse me bhool sakta hoon pr mere baccho ke ansu, unka dard kabhi nahi bhool sakta. Nahi milegi koi maafi. Jao yahan se!!!

Abhimanyu came closer and fell to his feet.

Abhimanyu: badepapa...

Manish: Nahi hoon mai tumhara badepapa!!!!

Abhimanyu: Please meri baat suniye..

Manish: Waise hi jaise tumne meri bacchii ki baat suni thi?

Abhimanyu looked down in shame. Manish reprimanded him by saying his fault wasn't in Anisha's case as he was unaware and only supported his family. His fault was that in that family, he did not consider Akshara. He assumed a lot in their case.

Swarna: Agar Kairav ne sach me galat kiya hota toh bhi kya uski saza Akshara ko dena thik hai? Tum apni behen ka saath de rahe they aur vo apne bhai ka....tumhe uske liye ladne ki zarurat nahi thi, pr uski baat suni chahiye thi...

Akshara: rehne dijiye badi maa! kisse keh rahi hai...vo jisne mujhe apni family mana hi nahi..

Abhimanyu: (shocked) Akshu...

Akshara: sach hi toh hai. Tum toh kehte they ki mai tumhari priority hoon aur tumhe parivar se koi mtlb nahi hai. Phir tumne mere aur tumhare parivar me unhe kyu choose kiya? Tumhara unhe choose krna galat nahi hai lekin phir itni badi badi baaten nahi krni chahiye thi....

Abhimanyu: I am sorry...

Akshara: Nahi chahiye sorry Abhi!!! Nahi chahiye!! Tum samajhte kyu nahi...tumse mujhe sorry, tumhare ansu nahi chahiye. I need patience from you... kissi ka gussa mujhpr nikalna galat hai, meri baat poori sune bina assume krna galat hai!!! Kya mai tumhari family me nahi aati?

Abhimanyu: You are much more Akshu...

Akshara: Shaadi ke baad Birla house mera ghar ho gaya toh kya tumhara rishta nahi juda Goenkas se?

Abhimanyu: haan...

Abhimanyu tried to walk closer to her but she showed him her hand.

Akshara: Tb toh tumhe mujhme aur unme koi fark nahi krna chahiye. Aur iss parivar ki galti ki jo saza hai vo saza Birlas ko bhi milni chahiye. So! aap toh humesha sach ka saath dete hai na Dr. Birla... aaj dijiye sach ka saath! Kya saza milni chahiye apke sath khade logon ko?

Manjiri: Akshu...

Akshara: Aap hrr baar ki tarah Abhi ka decision influence kr sakti hai. At this point, I don't care!

Manjiri looked at them with tears. This while ordeal had jumbled up her house.

Akshara: toh culprit number five. Mrs Shefali Birla. Bina proof ke ek admi ka character assassinate kr diya inhone. She used her resources and social media to ruin my brother. Inki wajah se bhai ko sbne murderer karar diya jabki court me aisa kuch proof nahi hua tha. She caused harm to his mental health. Kya saza milegi aisi journalist ko?

Shefali: Akshara...

Akshara: Mai sirf Abhimanyu se baat kr rahi hoon!!

Abhimanyu looked at her with glassy eyes. Akshara continued to list their faults.

Akshara: Culprit no. four, Mr Parth Birla. Jinke pass proof hote hue bhi inhone galat ka saath diya. Badepapa pr bhai ko hide krne ka arop laga tha na..so he was jailed at such age and medical condition. Toh ab tumhare bhai ko jail jaana chahiye!!

Parth and Shefali exchanged looks. They were really guilty and knew no apology could heal at this point.

Akshara: Agey bhadte hai. Tumhare idol, tumhare mentor..tumhare tauji. Mr. Anandvardhan Birla. MD of Birla hospitals!!

At this time Arohi entered the house and Akshara continued to scream.

Akshara: Arohi ko uski carelessness ki wajah se hospital se nikala gaya tha na? Kyunki uski wajah se baache ki jaan chali jaati. Arohi ka experience to phir bhi kuch nahi tha pr tumhare tauji toh responsible hai. Drunk halat me OT me operation krne gaye they!!!! Us din se pehle bhi pata nahi kitni baar kiya hoga aisa. Lekin unka license cancel hua toh tumhe galat laga..kyu!? Inka toh permanent cancel hone chahiye license!! Ek senior citizen pr inhone hath uthaya. Mere badepapa ko mara...iski kya saza milni chahiye inhe???

Abhimanyu was shocked. No one told him this was the reason why his license was cancelled and hospital faced enquiry. He wanted to kick himself was trusting his family so much.

Akshara: Anisha ke saath jo hua vo nahi hona chahiye tha. She did not deserve to die and humme se koi nahi chahta tha ki vo marr jaye but vo humare haath me nahi tha. Uski galatiyan ab ginwane ka koi sense nahi hai but...main culprit, jisne abhi tk maafi mangne ka natak bhi nahi kiya..Mrs Mahima Birla. The great feminist and doctor!!

Mahima looked at her with a blank face.

Akshara: she has the audacity to stand here with such expressions!!! Wait-

Akshara went inside and bought back some proofs like bank statements and a paper slip.

Akshara: Ye dekho. Tumhari taiji iss poore saal kya kr rahi thi...and iss number pr call krna, vo tumhe aur proofs de dega. Your taiji bribed police to abuse my bhai badly, she was egging them to stage an encounter! She wanted to kill him without even trying to learn the whole truth. Anisha kaisi hai sbko pta hai!! suicide krne ki koshish vo pehle bhi kr chuki hai pr mera bhai wahan tha toh vo culprit? Arey Anisha itne saal zinda thi bhi ya nahi, ye pta tha kya inhe?

Akshara walked closer to Mahima.

Akshara: Jb maine Anisha ko samjhaya tha maa-beti ke rishte ke baare me tb apne mujhe anath hone ka tana diya tha. Toh Anisha ke marne ke baad apko kya ho gaya?

Abhimanyu looked at Mahima. What exactly was said to his wife behind his back that he did not even know!?

Manjiri: Didi aap kaise usse aisa kuch keh skti hai? Uski maa nahi iss baat ka tana diya apne?

Manish and Swarna looked even more disgusted.

Akshara: vo baat jaane dijiye. Baat ye hai ki she illegally tabbed our phones, paid police and spied on us. She hid proof and tried to punish an innocent. Kya saza hai ab in sb ki???

Abhimanyu did not know what to say. He never thought he could hate anyone in his family the way he hated Harshvardhan but that man looked like a saint now. Nishtha was crying in Neil's arms seeing all this. Abhimanyu could see how emotionally drained Akshara was getting and tried to touch her shoulders when she turned and grabbed his collar.

Akshara: jawab do na Abhi!!! Inhone police ko phone krke bhai ko maarne ko kaha. Inki wajah se bhai ko custody me itna buri tarah treat kiya gaya ki vo hospital pahunch gaye. Bachpan me unke heart ka ek major operation hua tha. His old condition and already fresh trauma got triggered!! Your family is killing my bhai!! Mere Naira maa aur papa ki nishani....my rock! How can I forgive them!??! What should be their punishment???? Be fair Abhimanyu!! ...bolo ab...

Mahima: AK-

'SMACK!!'

Mahima was silenced by a loud, cracking slap by Swarna. The whole hand got printed on Mahima cheek that was now tingling. She looked at Swarna with shock for this was really unexpected. 

Swarna: mere pati aur mere baccho ko itni takleef dene wali aurat ko toh jail hi honi chahiye... iski jagah jail me hai...

Birlas were shocked.

Manjiri: Swarna Ji-

Swarna: baat sahi hai na Manjiri ji.. agar humari galti ki saza jail hai toh apki galti ki saza bhi same honi chahiye na...

There was silence all through the hall. Akshara's hands were still on Abhimanyu's collar but for once, he did not mind it at all. At least, she stood closer to him. The moment was broken by the sound of walking stick. Suhasini entered the hall.

Suhasini: sb suna humne. Mahima aur sbne bohot galat kiya. Iss ghar ne bhi bohot bacche khoye hai apne. Maut ka gum jaante hai hum. Par uski saza kisi nirdosh ko dena sahi nahi hai. Pr hum koi saza nahi deni hume...

She eyed Manish who nodded and agreed with her.

Manish: bohot tamasha ban gaya hai sbka. Ab bs apka parivar hume akela chod de. Iske siva kuch nahi chahiye hume...

Manjiri: bhaisahab pr Akshu...

Manish: ab uski yaad aa rahi hai aap sbko? Apka parivar meri baachi ko deserve nahi krta pr uska failsa vo khud karegi. Pr hume apke parivar se koi mtlb nahi rakhna... Kairav ki gunhegaaron ki humari life me koi jagah nahi hai...

Arohi was standing silently all this while when Akshara dropped another bomb.

Akshara: Jagah nahi hai toh Arohi ka kya hoga badepapa?

Akshara told them how Arohi was Mahima's spy throughout the year. It was Arohi who informed of Kairav's return to Udaipur. She had been working at Birla hospital without telling anyone.

Manish: Arohi!!! Hum sbko pata tha ki tu ambitious hai pr itni ki parivaar tk ki bali chadha degi?!! Iss aurat ka saath diya tune??? Sheher me aur hospital nahi they kya? Tere license ki appeal hum alag se kr dete...

Mahima: Hospital toh aur bhi hai but Birlas best hai aur phir kahin aur Neil jaisa seedha insaan bhi nahi hai jisse ye property ke liye pata sake..

Neil, who was holding Nishtha all this while suddenly staggered on his feet. He looked at Arohi who refused to meet anyone's eyes.

Akshara: now you chose to speak?? Aur Arohi tu!? Mujhe gyan de rahi thi..tu iss ek saal me bhai ke liye proof nahi ikatha kr payi? Mai souteli hoon, baddua hoon! Par bhai??? Vo toh tere apne hai na! Humesha mujhse pehle unhone tera socha hai aur tune kya kiya!?.. Mai souteli hoon pr tu toh kissi ki sagi nahi hai.... aaj se mai bhi teri tarah humare rishte ko yahin dafna rahi hoon. Tu reh khush apni selfish, delusional duniya me jahan tujhe lagta hai ki ye sb tareeke se success milti hai...

Vansh: Arohi! Tune toh kaha tha tujhe MD ya MS ladka chahiye. Paise toh tu khud kama legi pr ab kya hua? Paise aur power ke liye you played with someone's emotions? Backstabbed your own family!?

Manish: Mujhe toh samajh nahi ata iss ladki ka!! Birla hospital duniya ka akhri hospital nahi hai....pta nahi kab baaz ayegi ye...

Arohi tried to turn things in her favour but no one heard her. In anger, Manish yelled at her and she went to her room. He then asked Birlas to leave but Akshara stopped them.

Akshara: bhale hi hum police ke pass nahi jaa rahe but ek cheez hai jo apko krni padegi..

She told Shefali to release a formal apology video from Birlas where they clearly state that Kairav had nothing to do with Anisha's death. Anisha's death was on her own hands. They should state how they mentally traumatized an innocent man and apologize for all their action. If they fail to do so then Akshara would drag them to court. They all left and Akshara let out a sigh. Later, she slept in Suhasini's arms feeling drained and lost.

...............

Next morning | City Hospital

 Akshara was sitting in Kairav's ward, playing the apology video where they could hear Birlas publically apologize to Kairav. A part of the video where Anisha was zoomed in and it was clear that she slipped on her own was also released. This made people sympathize with Kairav. The posts were flooded with comments that stated things like 'men must not be assumed wrong always'.

Akshara: ab sb thik ho raha hai bhai...please uth jao...

She was sobbing when she saw the doctor come in. He asked her to wait outside as he had to do some tests. She nodded and left after kissing Kairav's forehead. She said on the seat outside, contemplating life when she felt someone lower themselves next to her. She did not need to look to know its Abhimanyu. He sat their silently before offering her a jar. She looked down and saw it had methidana water. She took it with a small, faint smile.

He took her to the garden and profusely apologized for everything his family did to her and them. He apologized for his actions and kept his side of story ahead. An year ago, he was already fearing loss of his career when his sister died. The families were torn when his wife disappeared. He did not know where she was and if she was coming back. He saw a clip of her with Kairav and everyone kept telling him she ran away with him. His feelings were all over the place and he was left with questions.

Once she came back, she bought an entirely new story. Abhimanyu held Kunal responsible when Kairav's chapter reopened. His decisions were hurtful and he did wrong but he too had a perspective. Akshara heard it quietly before telling her side.

Akshara: tumne ye toh suna ki maine Kunal ke saath tumhare liye gayi pr poori baat nahi suni. I did not know this earlier. He literally left the OT mid surgery and blackmailed me. It was either a lifetime without you or an year. Tum batao, tum kya chose krte? Mere bina ek saal ya poori zindagi? Kya chose krte??

Abhimanyu understood the seriousness of the matter. Being a doctor, he knew the repercussions of such a surgery stopping mid-way could be critical and life threatening. Kunal's skill set wasn't at their disposal. Had he left, no other doctor would have been able to take over mid-work.

Akshara: mai OT ke bahar akeli thi Abhi. Tumhare parivar me se koi bhi hota mera saath toh Kunal ki itni himmat nahi hoti. Mai gina nahi rahi hoon, but you should know the whole picture. Arohi beshosh thi toh sb bahar khade they.....sbke time sb hote hai. Where were people during such critical surgery? I know case chal raha tha pr koi toh hota saath mere...

Abhimanyu understood Kunal's case wasn't her fault. He apologized for insulting her love. He also told her his insecurity that she'd leave him for family. She assured him by saying that to her, Abhimanyu was also family. When she speaks of family, it always has him included.

Finally, they both hugged and cried for all the pain they had suffered due to fate and actions of others. They sat next to each other on the garden bench, her head on his shoulder as they sipped the bitter water. Its bitterness had never tasted sweeter. The pain was deep but their love was deeper and in that moment, they knew that the worst was over.

.................

A week later

The worst wasn't over! at least for some. Anand faced a major enquiry and with Abhimanyu not backing him up anymore, things appeared bad for him. He, himself did not have motivation to hide as he was ashamed. So, he readily accepted the 10 year ban from medicine practice and resigned from the hospital. He lost his chair with the board as well.

Shefali lost credibility at work. Her boss and colleagues insulted her for ruining an innocent man's life by misusing her reach and platform. She had issued articles using her work contacts and they were now mad at her because their platform had an indirect hand in the wrong. She knew it would take her ages to earn back the trust and she could kiss her promotion goodbye.

Parth was already jobless but now he also lost his relations at home. Manjiri and Harshvardhan refused to converse with him. Abhimanyu did not even want to look at him.

Mahima was someone who at first thought she got away with everything. Her license was safe and her life was much the same. Sure everyone was mad at her but she did not care for it. Her spy Arohi had resigned and left Udaipur. Neil had broken up with her and she had messed up big time. She wanted to start afresh. So she decided to stay with her uncles (Luv-Khush) and explore options there.

For the rest, things were looking better. Akhilesh left with Arohi. Vansh got busy with business while Kairav was recovering. His condition was very critical but Abhimanyu took over the case. He spend all his years worth knowledge and experience to bring him out of danger. Kairav's condition improved physically. His mental scars were deeper but with family's support, he was healing. At least his name was clear. That gave him a clean slate too.

Akshara and Abhimanyu were navigating their issues but she was still staying with Goenkas.

.............

A month later

Karma finally came for Mahima. New MD was appointed and board chose Abhimanyu over her. Abhimanyu reprimanded her for hiring Arohi whose license was cancelled behind their backs and turning a blind eye to Anand's actions. Mahima, who always dreamed of being MD and worked hard for it got demoted to a position lower than the one she was holding since ages.

Then, Harshvardhan initiated a split. Birla property and assets were divided. He purchased another house in Udaipur and started on getting it ready for a move. In the meantime, Manjiri, Abhimanyu and Neil moved to a flat. Manjiri's absence tore Birla house apart. Mahima and Shefali had no interest in tending to a house and Parth wasn't good at it. Their professional and personal life became really bad. Anand and Parth were now struggling at home with Shivu whereas Mahima and Shefali were helplessly looking at their career failing.

The hospital had three people working from Harshvardhan's family and only Mahima from Anand's family. So, much of Birla hospital rights went to them. Anand's family got paid off in monetary terms. Anand was left broken. He lost his career and brother due to his wife's rash and stupid decisions. It was his fault too but still, there whole family was now in a jeopardy.

..............

After six months

What goes around, does come around. Mahima and Anand along with their family paid for all their actions. Even without jail time, they faced something worse. It was loss of something they cared about- their careers. They also lost family's respect. The final nail in the coffin was Nishtha leaving them for good as well. A month after that, even Parth, Shefali and Shivansh left Mahima and Anand to start afresh at Mumbai. 

Justice gets served to those who deserve it. Kairav healed completely and then left for US. He had full intentions of returning to take over Goenka businesses but Manish felt a change of scenery would do him good. He went to live with his maternal family who welcomed him with open arms.

Arohi lost family's favour and true love. Being alone now made her realise what she had lost. Surekha wasn't a mute like Swarna or as forgiving as others. She gave it back to Arohi everytime and Akhilesh couldn't stop her. Arohi was realizing that the people she complained about earlier were actually gems but it was too late.

Akshara claimed the ownership for her voice and began actively working at her academy. She planned to participate next year and sing for herself. Manjiri, who always wanted to keep family together also understood that sometimes people grow better without toxicity. If something isn't working, it shouldn't be forced to co-exist.

As for Abhira, they were now building a better relationship. They had undying passion but now they were building undying patience, unconditional respect and utmost trust. Akshara and Abhimanyu were married again in a small ceremony at the temple. Then, Akshara's grahpravesh was done properly at the new Birla house. A lavish reception party was thrown for them post which they left for honeymoon in Bali.

................

Present time | private pool area at resort in Bali

Akshara was laying down in shade. Her pink bikini was inviting dirty thoughts in her husband's mind who had just discovered the heaven called his wife's body.

Abhimanyu: Akshu...

Akshara, who was already tired due to last night shenanigans, ignored him.

Abhimanyu: let's have some fun na Akshu...

Akshara: shhh....I am relaxing...

Abhimanyu: (rubs her feet slowly and sensually) ohh...Are you tired? I have a way. Why don't we both relax...

Akshara ignored him but her cheeks turned red.

Woman: Hi handsome. Why don't you come this side, I am available...I can certainly help you relax...

Akshara's eyes shot open and she turned to look that a person was overlooking at their pool area from her side.

Akshara: No, he is not available. Also, You should stop looking over the fence into others' PRIVATE area. It makes you look creepy, not hot!

The women got embarrassed and ducked down. Akshara turned to frown at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Maine kya kiya isme?

Akshara: Shirt kyu nahi pehen rakhi hai? Sbko dikhane ke liye banaye hai kya ye abs?

Abhimanyu: Apne room ka private pool hai Akshu!! Mujhe thodi pata tha koi dekh raha hoga...

Akshara: ugh!!

She pushed him inside the pool, bothered by his physique. He grabbed at her waist, taking her along as they made a big splash in the pool.

Akshara: eee!!

She screamed and then coughed before clinging to his wet body. Abhimanyu laughed at her.

Akshara: I won't leave you!!!

Abhimanyu: (grabs her) I never want you to leave me...

She stilled before giving him a small smile and hugging him close. A few minutes later, they finally finished what they started on the day before their first wedding and shared a kiss in the pool. The coolness of the pool clashed with the hotness of their makeout as they memorized each and every single part of their bodies for the nth time since they got there, sealing there forever with their lips

.............

Life is tough but their love was tougher and thus, no harm could stand before it

..............

This book winds up my take on Abhira 2.0 (journey from separation till reunion). I feel, even with the direction makers wanted to head at, this is how they could have wrapped up the tracks. Kunal and Anisha were culprits and yrkkh gen 3 needs to start punishing people for their deeds other than just the leads.

I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you for being with the book patiently. As we all know, the directionless story of the show has affected many fans. It also affects the writing pattern because most days, I don't feel motivated enough to make time for it. So, thank you for keeping me going. 

What is next?- I will continue publishing in my short story collection 'All About Abhira Vol. 2' Follow that book for more stories. Information about my future Abhira books (when I decide to write them) will be announced there itself.

Stay safe! Stay happy

Your Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 856 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
19.9K 1.5K 42
She made him realise that even after having everything, love was the only thing missing in his life. He made her realise that she was also worthy of...
30.3K 1.7K 18
Akshara and Abhimanyu, what if their baby was alive, what if Abhi never leaved his Akshu What id Singhania's came to their rescue