Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 21

3.7K 371 38
By Anjanaa31

Two days passed in a jiff and collecting her certificate Kushi has started for Darjeeling. She's feeling a lot better now. This trip has really helped her a lot. She landed in Darjeeling by evening.

Indraneel was already there waiting to receive her at the Airport. Arnav and Arohi too came with him. Kushi hugged her father smiling wide.

Kushi - Hi Papa....

Indraneel - Hi.... So how was your trip ?

Kushi - It was super good. And how are you ?

Indraneel smiled from heart seeing Kushi in a better condition - Iam so so good.

Arohi hugged kushi - Hi Kushi....

Kushi - Hi Arohi. How are you ?

Arohi - Iam great.

Arnav - Hi kushi ji..... It's great to see you back. How are you ?

Kushi smiled warmly - Iam great Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ok. Let's leave. Come.....

He took the luggage from Kushi and started walking towards their car. Everyone kept speaking this and that and soon reached their home.

They had dinner and retired to their room.

Arohi - Kushi Iam leaving for Shimla in tomorrow.

Kushi - Why ?

Arohi - I have some work.

Kushi - What work ?

Arohi - I will let you know day after tomorrow.

Kushi - Ok fine.

Arohi slept and due to tiredness kushi also slept within few minutes.

Next morning -

Kushi got ready in her pink suit and went downstairs.

Kushi - Papa...

Indraneel - Hey.... Good Morning....

Kushi - Good Morning.... Iam going to Mandir.

Indraneel - Go and Come soon.

Kushi - I will come Papa. I need to help Arohi in packing na.

Indraneel - Have your breakfast beta....

Kushi - I will come and eat.

Kushi went out to Mandir. She prayed to God and sat on the Mandir relaxing herself for few minutes and went home with a clear mind.

They all sat on the breakfast table.

Arohi - What's your next plan Kushi ?

Kushi - For now nothing else than that Daily soap project. Will decide and tell you ? And when you are going to start your event management company?

Arohi - I have planned everything kushi. Only one confusion is what should I name it ? It should be catchy na..... So I was wondering what to name my business ? I have thought of few.... Let's see.

They completed their Breakfast talking with eachother. And by Afternoon Arohi started towards Airport bidding bye to everyone.

At Office -

It was next day when Kushi is sitting at her cabin.

Kushi - Today is Arjun's birthday na..... Let's call and wish him.

She called his number and as soon as he picked she chirped.

Kushi - Happy Birthday Arjun.....

Arjun smiled - Thankyou so much Kushi.

Kushi - So how's the Birthday boy doing ?

Arjun - Iam good only. How are you, uncle and Arnav Bhai ?

Kushi - Everyone is good here. How's your day ?

Arjun - Going good Kushi.

Kushi - Everything will be good only. May god Shower you with whatever you deserve.

Arjun - Thankyou so much for your wishes kushi.

Kushi smiled - So what's the plans for today ?

Arjun - Nothing much..... Evening a small party with friends. Arohi is also coming. It would've been good if you also came here.

Kushi - It's ok. Some other day we will have party don't worry.

Arjun - Ok yaar. Bye.... Miss you and Arnav Bhai very much.

Kushi smiled - We too miss you Arjun. Take care and call me if you are free.

Both bid bye to eachother and cut the call.

It was night -

Arnav was curiously looking at his phone while eating.

Indraneel - Arnav have your food and then see your phone.

Arnav - Nahi uncle woh Arohi....

Indraneel looked at him sternly, Arnav poured and kept the phone down and started having his dinner.

Kushi kept quiet as she didn't want to hear that ' He wanted to speak with Arohi '. She quickly finished her dinner and retired to her room.

She was listening to songs when her mobile rang.

It was from Arohi, she frowned and picked it.

Kushi - Hi Arohi.... What happened you are calling at this time ?

Arohi - Nothing kushi. I just wanted to speak with you. So how was your day ?

Kushi - It was good.

Arohi - Kushi I have something important to say to you.

Kushi - Tell me.

Arohi - Woh.... Kushi..... Kushi I love someone.

Kushi's heart beat fastened, she was not prepared for this right this moment.

Arohi - And you know him very well.

Kushi - Arohi woh mein.....

Arohi - Kushi I love Arjun....

Kushi's world stopped for a minute and she jumped out of the bed shouting.

Kushi - What ?

Arohi - Haan Kushi.... I love him. And today I proposed him.

Kushi cried ' She loved Arnav. Didn't she ? Then why is she telling that she loves Arjun now ? '

Kushi - What are you saying Arohi ?

Arohi - Please please don't get angry Kushi. I really didn't want to hide this from you. But I wanted to tell you once I proposed him. Please don't mistake me.

Kushi cut the call and sat on her bed covering her mouth crying.

Kushi ' What the hell is happening ? She herself has saw all the messages and quotes Arnav sent her..... She saw her proposing him..... What was all that then ?'

Her phone again rang and she saw that Arohi is calling her again. She was hell angry at her. Wiping her tears she attend the call.

As soon as the call was answered Arohi whispered multiple sorry.

Arohi - Kushi please...... Sorry sorry sorry yaar. Please forgive me.....

Kushi - You love Arjun ?

Arohi - Yes.

Kushi - Then why didn't you tell me before idiot ?

Arohi - You itself told me that Iam an idiot na. Please forgive me Kushi.

Kushi - So you mean you love Arjun and proposed him ?

Arohi - Yes.

Kushi - What did he say ?

Arohi - He was happy seeing my gifts. And told that he will think about it.

Kushi - Ok.

Arohi - Are you still angry on me ?

Kushi - Shouldn't I be ? You loved someone and I never had any idea about that.....

Arohi - I told sorry na....

Kushi - Whatever Arohi..... I don't know what else you have kept hidden from me.

Arohi - Sorry kushi. And one more thing, forgive me for that also..... Arnav ji also knows about this. And he only helped me in purchasing gifts.

Kushi - What the hell ?

She stood up from her bed breathing fire.

Arohi was at the verge of crying - Kushi....

Kushi - Shut up and cut the call. I will call you later.

Arohi - Will you ?

Kushi - Arohi don't test my patience....

Arohi kept the call pouting.

Kushi on the other side didn't knew what to do now..... She ran to terrace and slumped on the floor crying. She was angry at herself for falling in love. If she didn't fall in love then there was no need of her to see all this. For the past few days she has been living in a illusion that Arnav and Arohi loves eachother. How much hurt she has went through thinking that Arnav can never be her's ? She covered her face and cried her heart out.

Suddenly she sensed someone touching her shoulder. She stilled on her place and slowly turned to see Arnav was standing there shocked.

Arnav - Kushi ji.....

She stood up and wiped her tears and was about to move when he held her hands.

Arnav - What happened ?

Kushi looked at the man infront of her. The man she loves. He is not taken. He doesn't loves Arohi..... He is still in her life. She still have a chance to be happy and to have her love in her life. She smacked herself mentally for being such a fool all these days. She could've asked him once and he would've said everything. But no.... She chose to be a fool running away from the hard truth.

What now ? He is not in love with Arohi is sending a wave of peace inside her mind right now. She was happy, overwhelmed and what not..... Not able to control herself she hugged him crying her heart out. Arnav's breath stopped for a moment realising her hugging him. Coming out of the initial shock he caressed her hair trying to calm her down.

Arnav - Kushi ji..... What happened to you ? Did anyone said anything to you ?

Kushi nodded No still hugging him.

Arnav - Then what happened ? Has something happened in Mumbai ?

She again nodded No.

Arnav - Did someone hurt you ?

Arnav frowned not able to do anything as she was crying badly.

Arnav - It's ok. Calm down.

Kushi realised that she is hugging him and came out of the hug wiping her tears.

Arnav took her hands in his - It's ok. I can understand that you are not being yourself for quiet few days now. You are in some thinking and is not willing to share anything with us. But Kushi ji.... Whatever the problem is, it will vanish away soon. Don't stress yourself like this. We are all with you. If you couldn't solve it atleast tell that to me, I will help you. Trust me. I will be with you no matter what....

Kushi smiled through tears at his words and prayed to God that he should be with him all her life like an angel.

Kushi - I won't be sad hereafter. I promise you Arnav ji.

Arnav smiled lightly - Ok. Go and sleep. It's getting late.

Kushi nodded her head and walked back to her room. Reaching her room she looked at the small Kali maa statue and smiled seeing it.

Kushi - Thank you so much Maa. Thank you for giving my Arnav ji back to me. I will not lose him in my life.

She smiled happily praying to Kali maa for giving Arnav back in her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
44K 3.5K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!