Lost in memories || Harry Pot...

Por ToTiredForShit

Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Inimicos amantes
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Small interception
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
A/n
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 10

2.1K 49 11
Por ToTiredForShit

Outfit of the day:

Diana was returning to hogwarts. She had used the floo-powder network. She landed in Dumbledore's office who had smiled and welcomed her.

At the feast she had watched the sorting and then proceeded to find Neville and Harry in the ground. She saw Neville and caught his eyes. She made a small wave at him and he waved back.

She lost his eyes in search of Harry, but to her horror, the only one she found, was Hermione, sitting alone with a worried look on her face.

She searched the gryffindor table and after that even those of other houses, but the two where nowhere to be found. The other Weasley's were there and Diana knew Harry had been at the Burrow this summer.

To make things even worse, Lockhart was talking to het the. entire. Time. And the only thing he talked about was himself. She would swear this guys best friend was a mirror.

"And then- Diana are you even listening? May I call you Diana? Good, thank you." He said, in that entire sentence she hadn't even said a word. She just wanted to leave, to inform Dumbledore that her nephew wasn't there.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to borrow professor Sardothien from you." McGonagall appeared and Diana immediately stood up and both ignoring Gilderoy.

"Your nephew, got into trouble again." McGonagall said. "Oh, is he alright?" She asked immediately. "He's completely fine, so I heard." She said and both of them walked to the dungeons.

Great.

Snape had found him.

She supposed Ron was with him too. McGonagall entered the office and afterwards she went in to. She saw both Harry and Ron visibly relax at the sight of her.

"So much for staying out of trouble, huh?" She said with a small smirk. They both looked down, guilty looks on their faces.

McGonagall went of on them and afterwards even Dumbledore came. He questioned the boys and they explained all about the car and that they couldn't get on the platform, Yada yada.

Diana was quite amused, she supposed he had more of Lily inside him than James, but come on, he came in a flying car to school, that's definitely James.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Outfit of the day:

The new school year had officially started and she had greeted all the first years, who— just like everyone else— absolutely loved her classroom.

She also decided that the 'welcome' quiz she had done at all the first Astronomy lessons she gave the classes she had last year, she would do again. So she did it with the class of first-years she had, which concluded yet another weasly, Ginny.

She gave them the same quiz she gave the first-years from last time. She did the same thing with the second-years and so on, and so on.

Though it was all calm, she was bothered by Lockhart every moment he got. He was all over her, flirting with her, telling stories about himself. Rumour was even going around they where dating!

She absolutely despised it. The drop was when he had told her how well he handled the pixie's in in his second year class that week, even though Diana had heard a whole different story from Seamus and Dean.

"Gilderoy, I really don't care!" She retorted as he was following her around in the hallway, few students where there but they all stopped to look at it.

"Of course you do! Don't be shy to say you really like the story's." He smiled brightly and Diana grimaced. "No. If you can speak English correctly, you should understand what I'm saying. I. Don't. Give. Three. Fucks. About. You." She says glaring before turning around and walking away.

To her horror, he followed after her and continued the story anyway, with a arm over her shoulder. She quickly walked to her classroom and he kept talking to her while her class waited patiently.

"And then-" he stood in the door opening and Diana threw the door shut and quickly locked it. "That idiot will be the death of me." She sighed. Fred and George laughed loudly while Lee was impersonating Lockhart.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Outfit of the day:

Diana walked trough the hallway trying avoiding Lockhart when she saw someone. "Nick, I haven't spoken to you in ages." She says and the ghost turned around.

"Ah, Miss Potter, how amazing to see you." He greeted happily. "It's Sardothien now, but it's amazing to see you to, how have you been?" She asked smiling at him.

"Oh I've been alright, still not allowed in the headless hunt, but I guess my 500th death-day would make up for it. Your nephew is coming you know." He says and Diana raises her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry to hear about the headless hunt- but Harry is going to your death-day party?" She asked curiously. "Yes, isn't it amazing, you can come if you want." He suggested and Diana thought for a moment.

"Yeah, sure." She agreed and the ghost looked at her with glee. "Great, I'll see you at seven on Halloween." And he disappeared.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Outfit of the party:

On Halloween, Diana made her way to sir Nicholas' party. When she walked in, she saw Harry, Hermione and Ron there. It was quite cold and dull, blue candela floating around the room.

The music was awefull. Ghosts where waltzing around and Diana already slightly regretted going. "Professor!" Ron called and Diana walked over after greeting Nick.

"Hello-" but she was cut of by Hermione shrieking. "Oh no! Turn back, turn back! I don't want to talk to moaning Myrthle-" she too was cut of, but by Harry this times "who?" He asked. "Oh, Myrthle haunts the girls bathroom on the first floor." Diana smiled. "She's quite nice."

"She haunts the toilet!?" Ron asked confused and, even a bit disgusted. "Yes, it's been out of order all year, 'cause she keeps having tantrums and flooding the place. I never I never went in there anyway if I could avoid it, it's awful trying to go to the loo with her wailing at you-" she was— again, cut of, this time it was Ron.

"Look, food!" He pointed. They walked to it eagerly before Diana could stop them. They looked at the table, horrified and disgusted. "Yeah, not the best food at ghost party's." Diana chuckled.

A ghost went straight trough the table to 'eat' the salmon. "Can you taste it if you walk trough it?" Harry asked him. "Almost." The ghost had said, sadly.

"I expect they let it rot to give it a stronger flavour." Hermione suggested. "Right on the money." Diana nodded. "Can we move? I feel sick." Ron asked, they didn't come far because a little man swooped from under the table.

"Hi, Peeves." Diana greeted. "Oh Diana! So super amazing to see you again! It's been boring without those friends of yours here, but I suppose those Weasley twins will do!" He greeted. "Nibbles?" He offered them some peanuts.

"No thanks." Said Hermione. "I heard you talking about poor Myrthle." He said, his eyes scanning the ground. "Rude you was about poor Myrthle." He scolded, he then took a deep breath before shouting "OY! MYRTHLE!"

Hermione panicked. "Oh no, Peeves, don't tell her what I said, she'll be really upset!" She whispered. "I didn't mean it, I don't mind her— oh hello Myrthle." She greeted nervously.

"What?" The girl asked in a gloomy voice. "How are you Myrthle?" Hermione asked in a fake bright voice. "It's nice to see you out of the toilet." Myrthle sniffed a bit, looking like she was going to cry.

"Miss Granger was just talking about you-" Peeves started and Hermione interrupted him. "Just saying- saying how nice you look this evening!" Hermione quickly said.

Tears started to well in Myrthles eyes. "Your making fun of me." She said sadly. "No- honestly- didn't I just say how nice Myrthle was looking?" She looked at Ron and Harry for help, nudging them in the ribs.

"Oh, yeah.."
"She did.."

They said shortly. 'Don't lie to me,' Myrtle sobbed, tears now flooding down her face, while Peeves chuckled happily over her shoulder, Diana gave him a stern look. 'D'you think I don't know what people call me behind my back? Fat Myrtle! Ugly Myrtle! Miserable, moaning, moping Myrtle!'

'You've missed out "spotty",' Peeves laughed. "Peeves! That's enough!" Diana scolded and Myrthle floated away while weeping. Diana quickly walked after her.

"Muggle, don't listen to Peeves, he's just being mean, you're amazing." She said and Myrthle turned around. "Diana! Oh how amazing to see you, it's been very lonely without you." She wiped away tears.

She talked to Myrthle for a moment but he he she saw the other three leaving and she excused herself. When she walked outside the door there was no one to be found.

Almost the whole school was gathered on one floor and Diana made her way through the crowd.

'Enemies of the heir beware.'
It read on a wall, it was written in blood.

She watched as multiple professor's and Harry, Hermione and Ron walking away. She quickly followed.

Walking inside Lockhart office, Diana noticed that Mrs. Norris had been petrified, Dumbledore was studying her.

"It was definitely a curse that killed her – probably the Transmogrifian Torture. I've seen it used many times, so unlucky I wasn't there, I know the very counter-curse that would have saved her..." Lockhart said and Diana glared at him.

"She isn't dead! Just petrified, if you had any brain cells you would know." She said, while Filch was crying in a chair. Diana— even though not liking the man, felt sorry for him.

Lockhart ignored what she just said and kept talking about knowing what to do and what hat happened, his photographs on the wall all nodding in agreement. "For the love of god, she isn't dead!" Diana spat at Lockhart and he shit his mouth.

"Not dead?" Filch asked. "B-but why is she all stiff? And frozen?" He asked, looking at the cat. "She's been petrified." Dumbledore said while Lockhart said "Ah, I thought so!" Diana rolling her eyes at him.

"But how, I cannot say." Dumbledore ignored Lockhart."ask him." Filch pointed at Harry. "No second-year could have done this." Dumbledore tried to reason but Filch didn't listen.

"He did it, he did it!" Filch pointed accusingly at Harry. "You saw what he wrote on the wall! He found- in my office- he knows I'm a- I'm a-" Filch tried to keep talking. "He knows I'm a squib!" He finaly said.

"I never touched Mrs. Norris!" Harry said. "And I don't even know what a squib is!" He seemed worried, scared even. "Ruibish!" Filch cried "he saw my kwikspell letter!"

"If I might speak, headmaster." Snape's annoying voice sounded. "Potter and his friends may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time." He sneered and Diana was taken aback.

"but we do have a set of suspicious circumstances here. Why were they in the upstairs corridor at all? Why weren't they at the Hallowe'en feast?" There it is.

Harry started to stutter to explain why he wasn't and Diana came to his rescue. "He was at the Death-day do sir Nickolas." She said. "I was there to." She gave the three a smile and they smiled back at her.

"But why not join the feats afterwards? Why go up to that corridor?" He asked suspiciously and Ron and Hermione looked at Harry. "Because- Because-" he stutters.

"Without any supper? I didn't think ghosts provided food fit for living people at their party's" Snape had a nasty smile on his face and Diana wanted to punch it right of him.

Regulus and Diana where happily talking while walking through the busy corridors. Eventually Evan and Barty joined them, as they walked to the great hall for lunch.

Diana accidentally bumped into someone, when she looked up, she saw Severus Snape. "Watch out, filthy little blood traitor." He snapped under his breath.

"What was that." Regulus, being younger but way taller then Snape grabbed his arm. "I said Blood traitor. You are one aswell, handing out with her!" He looked accusingly at Diana.

Snape pulled his arm away from Regulus but when he turned around to walk away, Evan stood there. "You aren't going without apologising, are you now?" He growled. By now they had gathered a small crowd of students who where watching.

"Y-yes, I am, get out of my way!" Snape tried keeping his high status up. He turned the other way, Regulus and Barty where glaring at him. Pandora joined the little group to see what was going on.

She stood in the wrong place because Snape walked away and she was 'suddenly' there and he pushed her away, the impact making her fall to the ground. "Oh oops, I slipped." He snarled at her. Diana immediately shot forward pushing Snape right back.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" He yelled at her. "Are you completely mental? She could have been injured!" Diana was now the one holding onto Snape's arm, digging her nails into it.

"Like I care!" That was the drop and Diana Punched him right in the face, a sickening crack could be heard. Snape held his hand over his nose as blood streamed out of it. He yelled all kinds of curses at her but she and her friends just walked away.

"That felt good." She said. "Thank you, Day, but you really didn't need to." Pandora said worried. "It's fine." Diana said. "That was amazing!" Barty said excited. "You just broke his nose!" Evan put an arm around her shoulders.

"Your going to get into trouble you know." Regulus said and Diana shrugged. "It was definitely worth it." She said.

At the great hall, she said goodbye to them and walked to the gryffindor table.

"Didi!" James yelled waving at her. She sat down and all four boys started yelling her all about the prank they pulled with Filch, when Marlene came running to them.

"Diana, did I hear that right?" She asked and the five of them turned to her. "What?" Diana asked. "Did you punch Snape!?" She asked and Diana grinned.

"You punched Snape!?" Sirius laughed in amazement. "He had it coming, he was being an Asshole!" She said, frowning at the thought. "She broke his nose!" Marlene said and the boys glundred.

"I'm so proud of you!" James says, whipping away fake tears. "Good going Diana, he definitely deserves that one." Peter patted her back. "Diana, your getting in so much trouble for this." Remus said.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper, Moony." Sirius said and Remus cracked a smile. Dorcas now came running over, the small group of gryffindors stopped talking.

"Diana, I just heard what you did!" She said and her friends where all waiting for her to tell her off. "That's amazing, just what he deserved, pushing Pandora, who does the moron think he is!?" She clenched her jaw at the thought.

Diana laughed and the others started laughing with her again.

Diana slightly smiled at the thought. "Something... funny, Miss Sardothien?" Snape asked and Diana watched as everyone was looking at her, she hadn't heard what was going on at all, lost in her own memories.

Diana looked at Snape, his nose was ever so crooked after the punch she had given him and she had to hold back a laugh. "No, nothing." She said biting her lip to stop herself from grinning.

"You may go." Dumbledore told the kids and they left, Diana left to, and went to her room, she just wanted some sleep and alone time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.2K 434 9
There was once a boy who defeated the greatest Dark Wizard ever, all when he was only one year old, this little child had single-handedly brought pea...
295K 7.8K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
112K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 169,147 It's always...
307 32 10
╱ 000. . . ❛ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴℴ𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ❜ ˓ 𒀭 ˖ ࣪ ❪ 마음 ❫ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢ ˖ ❛ until the very end ❜ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 𓄹𓈒 ೃ࿐【 HARRY POTTER 】༊·˚. ─── 𝗜𝗡 �...