ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)
Belong to me
Starboy pt.2

NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)

821 20 18
By bitchyouadopted

Babes idk what the fuck i wrote her but all ik is I HOPE THIS 'LICIOUS LAD LIVES LONGER- like, bro. Im dead.

__________

- "Another one for the win!" Neymar screamed, downing another shot with the rest of the attendants. The music started to go crazy, increasing in volume. Neymar danced away, like things couldn't get any better. PSG had won on his birthday. As much as it would disappoint Ronaldo, it left Messi and Neymar's heart swelling with pride.

By midnight everyone had left. Neymar gently pat his cheeks looking into the mirror, feeling much more sober from the cold shower. It had helped him to come back to his senses. But why? He had to congratulate Messi. He just knew Messi would come, no matter what.

It has been days since Messi had met his best friend. He didn't feel alive during practice or matchday; because Neymar wasn't there. Neymar was the spirit that kept him fit and fine. He's the cause behind Messi's heartbeat always skyrocketing. He was the reason to his happiness.

No one could compare to Neymar; he's just too exceptional in Messi's perspective. He's a man with so much too see in character, and in the heart. He's so cheerful; always giving off positive energy. He's the sunshine Messi needed. He's so charming, looking like a playboy. But he's so timid and innocent and simple-minded, which only Messi gets a piece of.

Messi is all that Neymar could wish for. Neymar is living every fan's dream.

Neymar hears a knock while changing into his pyjamas. Should be Messi. He rushed downstairs despite his injury. That's the effect that Messi had on him. Swinging the door open, revealed a Messi with a small smile, his bag plopped to the floor as Messi lunges forward, cupping Neymar's face, taking his lips in his.

Neymar startled, but gave in to the succulent feel of Messi's lips. It's like the night couldn't get any wilder than it already was. The sound of their moist lips moving against one another in perfect sync is what flawed the utter silence.

Neymar parted his lips, pulling back a bit, gasping for air. But he was pulled back again by a very eager Messi. Now they were kissing like mad, and I mean really mad. Nipping at each other's lips, sucking it, lapping their tongue over each other's lips, savoring the warmth of the kiss.

They didn't know if it was infatuation or excitement, but what they did know is, this would only be for them to know.

Well, infatuation wouldn't be the right word to say. Neymar would see every little flaw of Messi as a tiny bit of him that made him the man he's now. There was nothing in Messi that he saw was wrong. Everything about him is the sea that Neymar is always willing to drown in.

Every bit of Messi was something he admired and came to realize, is the definition of perfection. His twinkling brown eyes that he could stare for ages into, his rosy cheeks, the crinkles his skin would form when he'd smile or laugh, his minimalistic personality, his everything. In short, Neymar simped on Messi.

And you'd ask, if Neymar has so much to brag about Messi then what does Messi have for Neymar? Well practically, everything. If needed, he'd give the world. Oh no, he wouldn't. Because Neymar is his world.

- "You did great today, Leo.."

- "Shut up you son of a bitch, you didn't let me wish you."

- "Not needed, and fuck you."

- "It should be the other way around Ney," Messi sniggered and Neymar scoffed. As best friends, they found joking after making out intensely normal. They surely are something. Well, they do share a piece of each other.

- "Shut up hoe."

- "This is what you tell me after I win the night for you?"

- "Win me the world if you really love me, handsome."

- "Never said I do."

- "Oh hush, I know you better than you do yourself."

- "It'd be a lie if I said no, you win." Messi smiles, as Neymar giggles from his stubble brushing over his cheeks. Messi places a soft peck on his lips, lost within the void of Neymar's eyes.

The room fell silent. Only Neymar's small laughs and shuffles were audible. It was only them now. They are free to go mad about each other. There's no other being to judge their one of a kind friendship.

- "feliz cumpleaños, Ney."

- "But I'm not happy."

- "Why's that?"

- "You haven't given me the world yet."

- "I will, next time."

- "You said that the last time too, and the last time before that, and the last time from the last time!" Neymar whined like a child. But Messi wasn't complaining, he loved how open and in character Neymar was with him.

- "I'll continue to say that til the day you die."

- "Why?"

- "Because you are my world,"

- "Lionel Messi being cheesy?"

- "You heard that right."

Messi slowly slid his hand past the band of Neymar's boxers, groping his ass.

- "To the bed we go!"

- "You're so well damned, Ney."

---

The bed creaked in sync with Messi's thrusts. Neymar moaned and howled as  his cock stretched him completely. The feeling was ecstatic, in short. Neymar's face remained hidden in the pillow, with his hands clutching it's sides, trying to prevent himself from moving too much.

The squelchy and clappy noises sent Neymar to the skies. Both their bodies shone from sweat and reeked of each other's cologne. The bedhseets are soaked in come, and in a complete mess, coming loose by the sides from being tugged onto.

Messi surged his pelvis forward then back, and then front, and back again. This simple of a feet is what he'd trade all else for. This resembled the importance of love to him. It wasn't only sex for them.

This concluded that they're okay with each other. Safe. They always ex-changed a bit of each other every time they have had sex. This had something so much more special to it, than just the dick and the hole. It meant that they could rely on each other without thinking twice.

Their was no one time they had to think twice about doing something with one another. They were so sure about each other, yet so desperate; so willing. They held no shame from their bodies colliding for what seemed like the hundredth time, having a girlfriend to go home to.

Nothing about this felt wrong, because it was only what they knew. They shifted to their own little world whenever they'd be alone, like now. All life would appear dead, except for each other's presence. It's one another's heart that they heard beat, and each other's eyes that roamed across their bodies.

Living in their own little world is what they came to realize, was there escape. Escape from the real world, where they had so much to deal with. So much complexion. So much to answer. But here, all they had to is, be present. Nothing else would be necessary.

Just a look in the eye would be enough to make ends meet. Everything here was un-realistically minimalistic. The simplicity of their world was the beauty that the real world lacked.

Just love, and love, and love.

Their skins colliding would scar a memory in their world. Every little thing done, would come to record. It would be remembered. Only the best, and most genuine bits would remain.

They could forget all else just by looking at each other. Every bit of the them, could take both their breathe away at the sight. That's how infatuated, yet genuinely in love they were, and still are, and will be for years to come.

That's just a tiny bit of what they are. There's so much more, that words would be too short for it to describe.

Their way of expressing love is uniquely absonant and beautiful to even begin with. It's been molded into perfection.

Molded to the most and definitive extent. Everything they do, is definitive. Also, minimalistic. Somehow, they just make both ends meet. That's just how impeccable they see each other to be, and make their relation to be.

It's not everyday that you hear best friends letting each other invade their most sacred and hidden parts which they find the most important to keep only for the ones who're meant to see it,  scar it.

And that is the case of the loved-by-all duo, Neymessi.

- "You were amazing..." Messi panted. Neymar nodded, taking long and deep breathes.

- "I'm just so glad my injury wasn't as bad."

- "Why? I mean, even I didn't want it to be something major."

- "I wouldn't be able to get you to fuck me every night. It's not everyday that you fuck me, anyway." Neymar winked.

- "Brazillians are soo horny. Horny like damn, you guys are something."

- "You've been with a Brazillian before?-"

- "Your mom."

- "Bitch-"

- "Rafa was hot."

- "Seriously, fuck you bro."

- "You know which way you swing, and which position you belong to." Messi sniggered.

- "Shut up, I've got the potential to top."

- "Sweetheart, I'm no ordinary man."

- "I wonder if people now how self-absorbed you are, like, they've come to conclude you're as innocent as a 9 year old."

- "9 year olds aren't so innocent."

- "Well, if we had one, I know they he would feel haunted."

- "Most and definitely." They laughed, sharing a tender kiss.

- "Happy birthday again, Ney."

- "I love you,"

- "I love you too."

__________

Idk..just not feelinb kay. But, enjoy. Happy bday to Ney and Cris tho, hope they're welcomed with new hopes for years to come. Sending loves, :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 487 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
1.9K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
33.8K 384 35
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...